Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

April Goals

Jump to newest

By *BootyfulDay OP   Woman
over a year ago

If you posted in the March goals thread how did your month go? Did you achieve some of what you wanted/make some progress? That’s already one third of the year over! crazy!

What’s everyone’s plans for this month? I’m just being nosy and like to know what everyone is focusing on or working towards hehe plus putting your goals/intentions out there is supposed to help you focus/manifest them!

This last week I’ve ran 1 mile everyday and would like to keep this streak going….it’s a very slow and struggling mile, but still counts hehe and for those who might see a regular theme with me, my splits journey is still struggling along

I am starting the month off right as I’m on a megabus back home for an evening to see some family. I am the worst at keep in touch with people and normally a day off I would mooch about so going to see family for no specific reason is quite strange for me (as you can tell we’re not a super close family )

It’s also my first non local social this month so getting organised for Manchester is super exciting!

And I have a big retirement project I need to focus on for my boss this month so will be busy trying to work on that in my spare time!

But share with us your plans for the month, what if anything you’re hoping to achieve and let’s go into April and smash it! If you have need any motivation / advice to help your goals then maybe we can all support each other!

Keep being a bloody badass!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elloWoman
over a year ago

alpha centauri

Got two goals for April

Loose a little bit of weight

Get laid

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lose at least half a stone to fit into my wedding dress better. And start back on the weights.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I haven't been out the house for 9 weeks apart to the local shop.

I've got to go out twice next week. First on Monday. I'm all ready having panic attacks about it but I've got to go.

So my goal for the month is to try and get out the house more

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I'm wondering if I can make it the whole month without getting back to blank canvas skintones

By * Le ShhhhhMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

I didn’t post in the previous one but I probably failed!!

For April - Decorate the living room, build the shed and set up the hot-tub

over a year ago

Well done on your running! That's an amazing achievement.

For me April is all about new beginnings and hopefully forming some new and better for me habits when it comes to diet and fitness.(today is still March though)

My other goal is to do more that makes me happy and potentially to also do someone in particular too

Other than that I think it will be a fairly quiet month of settling in to my new job and trying to be kind to myself.

over a year ago

Liverpool 5 - Man City 0

Oops wrong type of goals?

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

My only goal for April is to get ready for the markets I have booked... especially the massive one at the end of the month... to manage some sleep while doing it... and to not ring up and cancel because my internal voices are telling me I can't do it, I'm not good enough etc.

By *iver_lover_6969Man
over a year ago

South Liverpool

1. Get my body fat down to a flatten off my belly after a year of bulking up.

2. Shag loads

over a year ago

My goal in April is to finish London Marathon & then have lots of fun xxx sue x

By *ootnootboopCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

"My only goal for April is to get ready for the markets I have booked... especially the massive one at the end of the month... to manage some sleep while doing it... and to not ring up and cancel because my internal voices are telling me I can't do it, I'm not good enough etc."

You can do it! After all you managed to book them all, we're our own worst enemies sometimes!

In terms of my goals (A), I have just one.... Getting my partner to enjoy camping.... Going to the Cotswolds in two and a bit weeks!

By *ootnootboopCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

"My goal in April is to finish London Marathon & then have lots of fun xxx sue x"

Oooh, good luck sue!

over a year ago

"Got two goals for April

Get laid"

Hehe I like both these goals for me

But good luck with both of them sunshine!

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"My only goal for April is to get ready for the markets I have booked... especially the massive one at the end of the month... to manage some sleep while doing it... and to not ring up and cancel because my internal voices are telling me I can't do it, I'm not good enough etc.

You can do it! After all you managed to book them all, we're our own worst enemies sometimes!

In terms of my goals (A), I have just one.... Getting my partner to enjoy camping.... Going to the Cotswolds in two and a bit weeks!"

Awww thank you

over a year ago

1. Move house

2. Give penny a birthday to remember

3. Continue the slow fitness build up

4. Quit smoking

over a year ago

"Lose at least half a stone to fit into my wedding dress better. And start back on the weights."

Awww congrats on the engagement and finding a wedding dress woohoo!! Hopefully the weights will help….I usually feel a bit fitter after regular weight training! You’ve got this!

By *ennyleeeWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Hopefully trying to put one or two pounds of muscle on .

over a year ago

"I haven't been out the house for 9 weeks apart to the local shop.

I've got to go out twice next week. First on Monday. I'm all ready having panic attacks about it but I've got to go.

So my goal for the month is to try and get out the house more"

That’s quite scary but also a big achievement for when you do it! It’s so much easier to stay in isn’t it…..especially when you can just get everything delivered!

Is there a quiet time that you know might be a bit easier on Monday you could go out? I wish you all the best though and you can absolutely do this!

over a year ago

Lose my virginity before I turn 35 at the end of the month.

over a year ago

"I'm wondering if I can make it the whole month without getting back to blank canvas skintones "

Hehe I think I might be blanket than blank skin tone haha too pale!

But I think you can do it! I’m always scared of any sort of tanning thing that I’d end up like Ross from friends hehe

By *eliusMan
over a year ago

Henlow

Start on losing the 10kg I’ve gained since last September due to reduced inactivity as a result of illness and buy loads of equipment for a ladies football team I’ll be creating and managing.

over a year ago

"I didn’t post in the previous one but I probably failed!!

For April - Decorate the living room, build the shed and set up the hot-tub "

That’s so much DIY! When you’re finished I have a few jobs round my place needing done if you’re free?

But that’s going to be so amazing once completed especially in time for summer!! if you want someone to just lounge about in your hot tub maybe I will be free

over a year ago

"Well done on your running! That's an amazing achievement.

For me April is all about new beginnings and hopefully forming some new and better for me habits when it comes to diet and fitness.(today is still March though)

My other goal is to do more that makes me happy and potentially to also do someone in particular too

Other than that I think it will be a fairly quiet month of settling in to my new job and trying to be kind to myself.

"

Thank you…..I have had a couple long streaks before but I want to hopefully still with this one for a long time! So much easier to keep doing it rather than starting again (even if it doesn’t feel like it when you actually have to move your booty!)

Aw I love that about new beginnings! So true! And yes we can be healthier and fitter starting tomorrow

Good luck in the new job and your happiness….and hope you manage to do that someone too

over a year ago

"Liverpool 5 - Man City 0

Oops wrong type of goals? "

Hehe maybe but maybe that will happen too

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I haven't been out the house for 9 weeks apart to the local shop.

So my goal for the month is to try and get out the house more

That’s quite scary but also a big achievement for when you do it! It’s so much easier to stay in isn’t it…..especially when you can just get everything delivered!

Is there a quiet time that you know might be a bit easier on Monday you could go out? I wish you all the best though and you can absolutely do this! "

Thankyou. I have to go out Monday for some important blood tests so I can start treatment. I was all for cancelling them but my mum has talked me into going. She's coming round Sunday to help me prepare.

over a year ago

My March goals were stepping outside and going for a walk.

To drink less fizzy and to cut down smoking. I went for six walks, i limited myself to one 2 litre bottle of Pepsi max, diet Pepsi per week but i did have a couple of cans of orange Fanta, and i bought one pack fag's per week but slipped up this week.

My April goals are the same, but i hope to aim for more outside time without the crying lol

over a year ago

"My only goal for April is to get ready for the markets I have booked... especially the massive one at the end of the month... to manage some sleep while doing it... and to not ring up and cancel because my internal voices are telling me I can't do it, I'm not good enough etc."

Lady!! If you think about calling up and cancelling instead call me (just search badass in the phone book) so I can tell you you’re a silly sausage and that of course you can do it and you’re good enough!

But good luck getting ready for them, you’re much braver than me! Hope they go well for you!

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"My only goal for April is to get ready for the markets I have booked... especially the massive one at the end of the month... to manage some sleep while doing it... and to not ring up and cancel because my internal voices are telling me I can't do it, I'm not good enough etc.

Lady!! If you think about calling up and cancelling instead call me (just search badass in the phone book) so I can tell you you’re a silly sausage and that of course you can do it and you’re good enough!

But good luck getting ready for them, you’re much braver than me! Hope they go well for you! "

Thanks Booty! I'll do my best x

over a year ago

"1. Get my body fat down to a flatten off my belly after a year of bulking up.

2. Shag loads

"

Oooooo maybe the second will help your first gol

Hehe I’m just being cheeky but good luck with getting your body fat down….I did one of those body fat scales at the gym and I think that needs to be my goal too eek!

over a year ago

"My goal in April is to finish London Marathon & then have lots of fun xxx sue x"

Wow!! Well done for going for the marathon! Have you done one before?

Aw jeez so much respect for people who do them! I don’t think I have the discipline for that sort of training and preparation!

All the best for race day and enjoy the celebrations after!

over a year ago

Plan 1. Skip April.

If plan 1 doesn’t be work move to plan 2

Plan 2. Do everything I can to ignore it’s April.

If plan 2 doesn’t work move to plan 3

Plan 3. Wait until May and then ignore April ever happened.

over a year ago

Spend the first 2 weeks not working.

Don't put on weight (bound to fail)

Don't drink so much (will definitely fail)

Don't have sex (this is in the bag already)

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

My goals include not getting too overwrought about failing to carry out any of the goals inherited from last month, and the month before, and the month before... I'll be content if there is general foward progress in my life rather than slipping backwards.

Oh and it would be nice to get laid but I'm not really expecting that to happen.

By *ustmemyselfandi1Man
over a year ago

southampton

"Got two goals for April

Get laid"

I’m the same. Holiday May 1st so hopefully 8lbs loss and get laid as some of the cardio requirements.

over a year ago

In terms of my goals (A), I have just one.... Getting my partner to enjoy camping.... Going to the Cotswolds in two and a bit weeks!"

I think I might be with your partner here and not see the appeal of camping I have tried it but hmmmm I think glamping may be more my scene

But enjoy the Cotswolds! I’ve never been but hope you both have a fabulous time!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/03/23 15:42:08]

By *attMonroMan
over a year ago

NE and Central Belt

Reduce chocolate intake by at least 75%

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

I have joined a gym so I need to attend often enough to make it worthwhile.

By *unfunfun xMan
over a year ago

LONDON

Butlins weekender fingers crossed

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Got two goals for April

Get laid"

Ditto. Help each other?

over a year ago

Get my bum in shape at the gym

over a year ago

Stop eating cakes and sausage rolls

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

"I'm wondering if I can make it the whole month without getting back to blank canvas skintones

Hehe I think I might be blanket than blank skin tone haha too pale!

But I think you can do it! I’m always scared of any sort of tanning thing that I’d end up like Ross from friends hehe "

Oh god not tanning. The purples and blues would look terrible against orange instead of my happy ghostly white

By *ennyleeeWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

All you guys and gals wishing to lose weight, have any of you tried intermittent fasting ?

over a year ago

"All you guys and gals wishing to lose weight, have any of you tried intermittent fasting ?"

I had to read this a second time….,

over a year ago

"All you guys and gals wishing to lose weight, have any of you tried intermittent fasting ?"

Yesss!

It works.

It's freaking hard.

By *ennyleeeWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

We dont find it hard at all after about 4 days , have now been fasting 18 hours a day for over 4 years and stay really lean year round . Only diet that has worked for me.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

""

My goal for April is to spend more time with MsWyld.

That’s it. That’s all.

By *unfunfun xMan
over a year ago

LONDON

Don't eat for 18hrs a day and over 4yrs, blooming hell I eat all the wrong foods but who can't resist a kebab at the end of a good night out haha.

over a year ago

"My March goals were stepping outside and going for a walk.

To drink less fizzy and to cut down smoking. I went for six walks, i limited myself to one 2 litre bottle of Pepsi max, diet Pepsi per week but i did have a couple of cans of orange Fanta, and i bought one pack fag's per week but slipped up this week.

My April goals are the same, but i hope to aim for more outside time without the crying lol"

Fuck me!! I've lost 8 pound!!! I have to keep this up for April

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

"Got two goals for April

Get laid"

I can help with number two....well i can help with number one as well, but annoyingly, the police have some sort of issue with keeping someone chained to the radiator for the month with just the occasional Greggs sausage roll for nutrition....Fuckers!

By *heGateKeeperMan
over a year ago

Stratford

April for me is about building habits.

I’m aiming to lose 3KG and generally just move a lot more. Hoping to do a martial arts comp in June so need to used April to get my body used to doing more (ie double sessions) and May to knuckle down and refine my timing and technique

over a year ago

"

My goal for April is to spend more time with MsWyld.

That’s it. That’s all."

over a year ago

"Got two goals for April

Get laid"

Been trying for years, and still nothing

over a year ago

Get hernia repaired, then spend a couple of weeks preparing for a new job. Boring month ahead but one I’ve needed for almost 6 months

over a year ago

Comp prep increased food and harder training

Post new Message to Thread