Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

..And Here Is The News ..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This thread is intended to be a light-hearted look at what is going on in the world today, so please treat it as such..

Headline: German goes crazy with gun.

So that's new is it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thieves have broken into an open prison to steal tools.

Thats a head fook

over a year ago

Jade Goody is dying....

..In case you had'nt heard!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I read something funny the other day....Coolio was doing a gig at a uni and the audience urged him to crowd surf..he jumped off the stage and the audience all moved out of the way....he landed splat on the floor and then they ripped his clothes, watch and trainers off lol

I love students way of thinking

over a year ago

"I read something funny the other day....Coolio was doing a gig at a uni and the audience urged him to crowd surf..he jumped off the stage and the audience all moved out of the way....he landed splat on the floor and then they ripped his clothes, watch and trainers off lol

I love students way of thinking "

lol that wud of been so funny to watch lol

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Arsenal won!

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

ya little plastic driving license has to be renewed every 10 years ..at 17 quid a time another stealth tax

its item 4b on your license

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"ya little plastic driving license has to be renewed every 10 years ..at 17 quid a time another stealth tax

its item 4b on your license "

The photo license? will they send a letter to remind me then? cos I won't remember to do it lol

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"ya little plastic driving license has to be renewed every 10 years ..at 17 quid a time another stealth tax

The photo license? will they send a letter to remind me then? cos I won't remember to do it lol"

no loads been done already if you dont do it your insurance is technically invalid as you have to have a valid license ... the various codes are on the back of the license in tiny writing

Forum Mod

over a year ago

The photo license? will they send a letter to remind me then? cos I won't remember to do it lol

no loads been done already if you dont do it your insurance is technically invalid as you have to have a valid license ... the various codes are on the back of the license in tiny writing "

Thanks ive got 4 more years left on it for now

Sneaky buggers though I was'nt even aware lol

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

no loads been done already if you dont do it your insurance is technically invalid as you have to have a valid license ... the various codes are on the back of the license in tiny writing

Thanks ive got 4 more years left on it for now

Sneaky buggers though I was'nt even aware lol"

outrageous another tax

over a year ago

Headlines from around the world:

Many Antiques At Senior Citizens' Sale

Stiff Opposition Expected To Graveyard Plan

Car Dealers Will Hear Car Talk At Noon

Lack Of Brains Hinders Research

Policeman Help Dog Bite Victim

Man Denies He Commited Suicide

Four Battered In Fish And Chip Shop

Supertrain Talks

Goldfish Is Saved From Drowning

Dog Attacks Rocket

Ban On Boxing After Death

Boy Wanted To Kill Man

Bodies Needed To Look After Graveyard

Prisoners Escape After Execution

Protestors Tried To Spoil Play But Actors Succeeded

30 Year Friendship Ends At Alter

No Cause Of Death Determined For Beheading Victim

Jury Suspects Foul Play In Death Of Man Shot, Burned & Buried In Shallow Grave

Thieves Steal Burglar Alarm

Robber's Description: Man, Possibly A Woman, Definitely Ugly

Forum Mod

over a year ago

The last one on that list has cracked me up

Forum Mod

over a year ago

OMG A doctor wants a tax put on chocolate to curb obesity ffs!

over a year ago

its item 4b on your license "

I still have the same, old type paper licence I got when I passed my test in 1982 - do I have to get a new photo card thingy one do you know?

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I still have the same, old type paper licence I got when I passed my test in 1982 - do I have to get a new photo card thingy one do you know?"

Who knows.......

We get stopped all the time cus we run cars on trade insurance. Each time we hand the policeman our insurance and our driving licences. Jason hasn't renewed his since we got it (I should now I'm married again) and no police has ever said anything!

Do the police themselves know of this well hidden means of taxing and fining innocent drivers?

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

heston Blumenthals restaurant The Fat Duck is to reopen after two weeks.

Maybe it should be called ........

The Oh Fuck!

By *rummpsMan
over a year ago

thanet

When I read in the Mirror this morning that Bill Oddie is being treated for deppression in the same clinic that Amy bleedin Wingehouse uses, I thought, great, today will be a momentous news day. A day without a picture of the self destructing Ms. W.

But Oh No, I was wrong. They went on to put not one but two pictures further on.

Can I ever look forward to a day without that YUK clock staring at me?

Grummps x

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"When I read in the Mirror this morning that Bill Oddie is being treated for deppression in the same clinic that Amy bleedin Wingehouse uses, I thought, great, today will be a momentous news day. A day without a picture of the self destructing Ms. W.

But Oh No, I was wrong. They went on to put not one but two pictures further on.

Can I ever look forward to a day without that YUK clock staring at me?

Grummps x"

Hiya Grummps nice to see you back

If you give the girl enough time to completely self distruct you won't have to see her staring at you over your toast and coffee anymore lol

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

I still have the same, old type paper licence I got when I passed my test in 1982 - do I have to get a new photo card thingy one do you know?"

only if you move address keep your paper one if you can

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

taxing chocolate and pretending its for the good of the nations health ?

i dont eat choc but i'm still overweight - bring on the twiglets!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"taxing chocolate and pretending its for the good of the nations health ?

i dont eat choc but i'm still overweight - bring on the twiglets! "

I know! its fecking outrageous if the govt want to do something about obesity then they should make all health centres and gyms free....then you can get some choc out of the vending machine after a workout lol

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

I know! its fecking outrageous if the govt want to do something about obesity then they should make all health centres and gyms free....then you can get some choc out of the vending machine after a workout lol"

i agree with it ...you tax fags ....kills 400 per week ...obesity is doing the same ...tax that fruit and nut and tax it high ...pmsl

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I know! its fecking outrageous if the govt want to do something about obesity then they should make all health centres and gyms free....then you can get some choc out of the vending machine after a workout lol

i agree with it ...you tax fags ....kills 400 per week ...obesity is doing the same ...tax that fruit and nut and tax it high ...pmsl"

And the revenue generated by the tax on fags far outweights the amount used to treat smoking related diseases!

The government are just trying to find another way to tax us without it appearing on our pay slips!

By *couple412Man
over a year ago

faversham

Like my wife said this morning.

"if a goverment is ever sucessful in getting us to be this healthy, green nation that they keep banging on about, no heavy deinkers, no smokers, everyone walks or cycles everywhere and now no chocolate or fatty foods.

What the hell are thwy going to do for money?"

Its a good question and it shows it all for what it is. Political spin.

This week the media are upset by fat people so the goverment needs to be seen to be doing something so that down the line someone can bang on about what a good goverment they are because they took this fantastic action.

"We didn't ignore the people (papers)."

How many alcoholics do you know that quit because "It was all just getting a bit to expensive." If that worked, no one except the mega rich would ever touch coccaine or heroin. yet they are both working class problems (in the majority of cases - tends not to be such a problem if you can afford it!!!).

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

i agree with it ...you tax fags ....kills 400 per week ...obesity is doing the same ...tax that fruit and nut and tax it high ...pmsl

And the revenue generated by the tax on fags far outweights the amount used to treat smoking related diseases!

The government are just trying to find another way to tax us without it appearing on our pay slips!

"

no i feel strongly about chocoloate i believe it should be denied to women ...errrr i mean everyone ...as the elimination of its useless calories will mean safe steady weight loss ...its only comfort food ..ya dont really need it....LMAO

Forum Mod

over a year ago

no i feel strongly about chocoloate i believe it should be denied to women ...errrr i mean everyone ...as the elimination of its useless calories will mean safe steady weight loss ...its only comfort food ..ya dont really need it....LMAO

"

I only need choc once a month and believe me the cost to the NHS would be far greater if I did'nt get my choccie fix than if they just let me have my bag of revels

Ita safer and healthier for everyone to just give me the revels pmsl

By *couple412Man
over a year ago

faversham

"Like my wife said this morning.

"if a goverment is ever sucessful in getting us to be this healthy, green nation that they keep banging on about, no heavy deinkers, no smokers, everyone walks or cycles everywhere and now no chocolate or fatty foods.

This week the media are upset by fat people so the goverment needs to be seen to be doing something so that down the line someone can bang on about what a good goverment they are because they took this fantastic action.

How many alcoholics do you know that quit because "It was all just getting a bit to expensive." If that worked, no one except the mega rich would ever touch coccaine or heroin. yet they are both working class problems (in the majority of cases - tends not to be such a problem if you can afford it!!!)."

Hmmm just realised - manage to miss the light hearted bit. Sorry.

So in order to balance it out...

BIG FLAPPY PANTS!

.... and karma is restored.

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Like my wife said this morning.

How many alcoholics do you know that quit because "It was all just getting a bit to expensive." If that worked, no one except the mega rich would ever touch coccaine or heroin. yet they are both working class problems (in the majority of cases - tends not to be such a problem if you can afford it!!!).

Hmmm just realised - manage to miss the light hearted bit. Sorry.

So in order to balance it out...

BIG FLAPPY PANTS!

.... and karma is restored."

naaah no need to tax big flappy pants if they cut all the choco out

anyway ...i thought chocolate was a health food full of omega 3 s ???

god i got to give the women the ammo now to fight me ...no competition these days

Forum Mod

over a year ago

A builder was so fed up with his wife's nagging that he put her up for sale in a trade magazine - getting "nine or 10" offers.

After the latest blast from wife Donna while she was watching Dancing on Ice, Gary 38 put the ad in "Trade In"

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Some dozey berk has put forward the suggestion that we should turn off all the street lights after midnight.

What a plonker. Only an idiot would turn lights off at nightime, when we need them. Plus, if turned all the streetlights off, we'd have to sack the workforce employed to maintain them, which would lead them falling into disrepair and we'd then have to emply another workforce to remove them and reinstate the carriageway afterwards. Factor in the disruption caused on every road that is closed whilst this is happening and you'd soon realise that this is crass stupidity of monolythic proportions to even contemplate such an idea....

..all to save £8,000 per annum in reduced energy costs.

You gotta be some kind of moron to think that turning off all the streetlights involves nothing more than flicking a switch!

Post new Message to Thread