Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Monogam-ish

Jump to newest

By *iss B-Having OP   Woman
over a year ago

Welsh Valleys

Just researching this subject at the moment and seeing if it's for me.

I'm guessing a fair few couples on here follow this way of having a relationship.

How has it worked for you?

Have you found it more beneficial than a "traditional" relationship?

How has trust been affected?

Are you far more open with your partners or is there more jealousy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Any kind of relationship would be good right now lol xxx

over a year ago

Welsh Valleys

"Any kind of relationship would be good right now lol xxx"

ha ha really? That bad?

over a year ago

Yep. Quickly getting fed up of this place xxx

over a year ago

Welsh Valleys

"Yep. Quickly getting fed up of this place xxx"

Any particular reason?

over a year ago

"Yep. Quickly getting fed up of this place xxx

Any particular reason?"

Judging by his previous posts I assume it is because he can't get meets

over a year ago

"Just researching this subject at the moment and seeing if it's for me.

I'm guessing a fair few couples on here follow this way of having a relationship.

Are you far more open with your partners or is there more jealousy?"

I swung with my wife and we found it a boost to our sex life, no jealousy! Just good fun! I only left my wife as she cheated on me, and I could'nt get my head around the loss of trust! If you dont have trust you dont have anything!

over a year ago

Any particular reason?"

Not met yet and got stood up xxx

over a year ago

Any particular reason?

"

I treat people as I find them. Take me or leave me. I don't care

over a year ago

Any particular reason?

I treat people as I find them. Take me or leave me. I don't care"

I don't care either

Was just contributing to the thread

You are the one complaining about the site, not me

over a year ago

Any particular reason?

I treat people as I find them. Take me or leave me. I don't care

I don't care either

Was just contributing to the thread

You are the one complaining about the site, not me "

Pretty sure the question was aimed at me. You can "assume" all you like

over a year ago

That satisfying feeling you get when you block someone. Yes, that feeling

over a year ago

That's us nowadays after a lot of changes in both our lives, committed but we both have casual sex elsewhere, I occasionally indulge if he's working away or on holiday with friends & he accepts opportunistic offers when he fancies, I'd bloody kick him if he didn't. It just seems natural to us & hasn't affected our time together, our preference is to enjoy together but that isn't always what's on offer

over a year ago

"That's us nowadays after a lot of changes in both our lives, committed but we both have casual sex elsewhere, I occasionally indulge if he's working away or on holiday with friends & he accepts opportunistic offers when he fancies, I'd bloody kick him if he didn't. It just seems natural to us & hasn't affected our time together, our preference is to enjoy together but that isn't always what's on offer "

Let me know when he's away? haha xx

By *omethingOriginalMan
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire and Cardiff

"That's us nowadays after a lot of changes in both our lives, committed but we both have casual sex elsewhere, I occasionally indulge if he's working away or on holiday with friends & he accepts opportunistic offers when he fancies, I'd bloody kick him if he didn't. It just seems natural to us & hasn't affected our time together, our preference is to enjoy together but that isn't always what's on offer "

Hear Hear!

Several years in last long term relationship, we started swinging together, then added playing on our own to our long list of do's and everything was great. As has been mentioned, trust is the key. We were open and honest about all plans and whole relationship benefited, especially in the bedroom, or absolutely anywhere else we were for that matter.

Miss B, if I can be of any assistance with this, DM me. I live in hope!

over a year ago

"That's us nowadays after a lot of changes in both our lives, committed but we both have casual sex elsewhere, I occasionally indulge if he's working away or on holiday with friends & he accepts opportunistic offers when he fancies, I'd bloody kick him if he didn't. It just seems natural to us & hasn't affected our time together, our preference is to enjoy together but that isn't always what's on offer

Let me know when he's away? haha xx"

Thank you for the offer but I have 3 very reliable long term back ups

By *r lotharioMan
over a year ago

newcastle-under-lyme

Wish i had the back-ups lol

over a year ago

Welsh Valleys

"Just researching this subject at the moment and seeing if it's for me.

Are you far more open with your partners or is there more jealousy?

I swung with my wife and we found it a boost to our sex life, no jealousy! Just good fun! I only left my wife as she cheated on me, and I could'nt get my head around the loss of trust! If you dont have trust you dont have anything! "

Thank you for sharing. The trust issue is something that I am curious about with long-term couples who are on FAB etc.

over a year ago

Welsh Valleys

That sounds like the ideal to me at the moment. Has it made your relationship better would you say?

over a year ago

Welsh Valleys

"That's us nowadays after a lot of changes in both our lives, committed but we both have casual sex elsewhere, I occasionally indulge if he's working away or on holiday with friends & he accepts opportunistic offers when he fancies, I'd bloody kick him if he didn't. It just seems natural to us & hasn't affected our time together, our preference is to enjoy together but that isn't always what's on offer

Hear Hear!

Several years in last long term relationship, we started swinging together, then added playing on our own to our long list of do's and everything was great. As has been mentioned, trust is the key. We were open and honest about all plans and whole relationship benefited, especially in the bedroom, or absolutely anywhere else we were for that matter.

Miss B, if I can be of any assistance with this, DM me. I live in hope! "

Thank you for the comments. I love how what seems to go against societal norms actually seems to benefit a lot of people. I find it fascinating.

By *nique_GymMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

For me I would like to meet a woman who is confident enough in her own sexuality to want to engage with others in a trusted open type relationship. I like the thrill of the chase and a female who wants to meet others would really be ideal for me as it would maintain that illusive element of she is mine and mine alone!

Form an orderly queue ladies

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

Don't think I could be in a traditional relationship again.

Trust is a big issue for me. Needs to be build up over time and on both sides

By *eral SexMan
over a year ago

Port Talbot

The interesting thing about swinging is that it shows a relationship can work, with trust and commitment remaining strong for both partners, even when monogamy is taken out of the equation. The traditional mantra that sexual fidelity is essential to a relationship is clearly not true as a blanket principle - how the extra-marital sex is handled and how honestly seems to be the key point for swingers.

over a year ago

That sounds like the ideal to me at the moment. Has it made your relationship better would you say?"

It's what our relationship has always been, started as playmates denying the relationship aspect & then began to embrace it so we've flipped I guess, but the activities we get involved in have remained constant throughout X

Post new Message to Thread