FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

The SNIP

Jump to newest
 

By (user no longer on site) OP   
6 weeks ago

The snip. What are the risks? I was going to get it earlier this year after she had a miscarriage. She was adamant. That I shouldn’t because of 2 friends that it went wrong and it affected their sex life and destroyed their relationship. She said she would go on birth control instead. After a few months she came off saying it wasn’t agreeing with her. End case she is pregnant. She said I could have worn a condom we haven’t worn condoms since we gon together. O had so much going on at the time I forgot the convosation about her stopping the pill. We have 2 children I belive that is enough with everything going on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orknmindy21Couple
6 weeks ago

Newtownards

Had it done yrs ago best thing ever apart from the spunk factory drying up a little bit

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anticoreMan
6 weeks ago

Malvern

I too had it done over 30 years ago. If anything it improved our sex life because of the almost impossibility of pregnancy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ew cpl 666Couple
6 weeks ago

pontefract

Had it done 10 years ago no real effects maybe a little less cum production but nothing else

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
6 weeks ago

Notts

Had mine done nearly forty years ago, no real problems, get the occasional infection in the cut tubes, my ejaculate became thicker less runny almost immediately. But this doesn't happen to everyone.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aughty CornishmanMan
6 weeks ago

Exeter

Had it done 15 years ago, no problems, still cum as much, hornier now than ever, but that could be my age,and the lack of sex with the Mrs.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *NMMaleMan
6 weeks ago

Stourport


"Had it done 15 years ago, no problems, still cum as much, hornier now than ever, but that could be my age,and the lack of sex with the Mrs."

Made me hornier too and 17 years ago for me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ldcdTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Dumfries

Had it done 25÷ years ago privately £180, never had any problems. Gf couldnt take pill so still had to wear condom afterwards until had 3 sperm free samples.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *riefcase_WankerMan
6 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Had it a while back, and mine got infected because I'm a horny little bugger and couldn't help myself or wait the recommended period, but aside from that it's been good.

And the procedure really wasn't that bad in the grand scheme of things.

It's a bit like going to the dentist, where after they anaesthetise you there is no actual pain - but your brain hears the sound and goes "That's gotta hurt - that's not a good sound!"

Except instead of sound, it's the smell.

I also had a real dumb moment during mine.

The nurse was doing the "just going to chat to you to distract you whilst we pop the needle in" thing - which I was very aware of what she was doing, but went along with it.

And for some reason, God only knows why - maybe because I'm just used to having jabs in my arm and whatnot - I was expecting it in my arm.

I mean, duhhh - it's a bloody *local* anaesthetic, where the fuck did I think they were gonna stick it?!?

So that was a bit of a shock. 7/10 on the pain scale for like a teensy-weensy split second and then all over.

Afterwards, when it was all done and wearing off, it sort of felt like someone had kicked me in the balls about 2 hours ago - there was the memory of a pain, a sort of dull ache, but it really wasn't that bad

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ronson.Man
6 weeks ago

hiding in your wardrobe

I had it done 10 years ago as didn’t want my own children. No issues at all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urious_male1982Man
6 weeks ago

aylesbury

I had mine done 4 years ago.

I did have some testicular/groin issues for about 12 months which happened during sex/masturbation, pain is too strong a word but it was kind of a pinch sensation. I went back to the dr and they checked eveything, scans etc and said it was all fine and no obvious cause. It’s never gone completely but either I don’t notice it as I’m used it or it’s only occasionally now. It doesn’t affect performance.I don’t regret it though.

I do remember the doctor who examined me after op tell me she does see quite a few men who have had complications and it something that need serious consideration before doing it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tmostakiss1Man
6 weeks ago

B

No complaint here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ldcdTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Dumfries

Just had an infection which was sorted with anti biotics.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oyalewithcheeseCouple
6 weeks ago

Stoke

I too had it done over 20 years ago. If anything it improved our sex life ,because she not going to get pregnant best thing we don , 100% go for it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *armarthenJonMan
6 weeks ago

Carmarthen

I got it 6 months ago. Totally lost my cum control for a bit, but otherwise it’s all good

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iker MidlandsMan
6 weeks ago

Birmingham

Apart from having to tell the guy cutting i could feel him cutting me and some anaesthetic might be a good idea, it went well being in mind i had a room full of medical students watching

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aughtystaffs60Couple
6 weeks ago

Staffordshire

As my Ex wife has so often said to me the achy pain you get for 24 hours is nothing compared to the pain of child birth.

My own view on it is I had it done after my 2nd child with ex wife. The 2nd one had a lot of trauma so seemed right thing to do.

I think over years it has caused my potency to diminish. If I was objective about it I now produce tiny amounts of semen and after 1 fuck find I cannot go again for several hours or so, but hey I am 64 so not the rampant rabbit I once was LOL. accept it and do other things to please.

A Vitamin V helps to return me to my 40s LOL for one good go.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohn West53Man
6 weeks ago

westcork

Got done 18 yrs ago

Was the best thing i did

Just a little pain while doing but it passed fast

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aykelly50Man
5 weeks ago

Kinross

This should be on politics section

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aykelly50Man
5 weeks ago

Kinross


"This should be on politics section "

Ignore this, I didn't have my reading glasses on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornishkink69Man
5 weeks ago

penzance

I had mine nearly 10yrs ago and no problems. It took a long time for my sperms to actually disappear completely. I had to keep going to the hospital and dropping off samples for a few months after. It dried up eventually

Also the Doctor nicked a vain in my balls and he and the nurse got sprayed with blood. We all laughed though

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iscombobulated1523Couple
5 weeks ago

Worcestershire

Had mine done years ago

Was put under general anesthetic

Little bit of bruising and soreness but other than that nothing else

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ipplesdelightCouple
5 weeks ago

West Midlands

Had it done 10 years back and had no issues

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eyeYCouple
5 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

About 8 years ago, no issues either..

Bar the very attractive nurse, the pull and the slight smell of burning flesh..

Didn't regret it mind and no affect on our sex lives in the slightest..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eard and BoobsCouple
5 weeks ago

Portstewart

Dont be in a hurry if your waiting for an NHS appointment for it hub is currently 3.5 years on the list and still waiting and unfortunately has to get it done in the hospital due to his medical conditions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *looblooMan
5 weeks ago

Ashton

I had it done in 2008. Worst part was the injection into the testicles themselves, feels like a kick in the nuts.

Then the surprise that not enough anaesthetic was injected into them and I could feel everything including the pain of the tubes being cut and tied then cauterised.

I did tell the surgeon that I could feel every single thing but I was told “won’t be long now”

Then at home my sack turned purple and black and swelled up to the size of 2 grapefruits.

I went back to the hospital to be told that this was normal and not to worry. Took about 6 months for the swelling to go down and the bruising. Along with 2 courses of cefalaxin antibiotics. It has affected me greatly.

My left testicle is still very sensitive to pain, and due to this knocked the edge off sex and made it difficult to enjoy.

I ended up going back to urology to be told again it’s normal for a chap of my age to feel like that. Promptly prescribed Cialis which I now have an absolute abundance of! So no in my opinion do not recommend it! However everyone has a different experience.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *errancockMan
5 weeks ago

Perranporth

I had it done a couple of years ago, pain was managed, smell was awful, but the nurse kept chatting and the op took longer than I expected. At the end the Dr apologised for knocking a blood vessel, and the nurse had to wipe down the blood!

Then a haematoma formed, so I had a hard lump for a while. The haematoma allow the tube to reform, so they did the one side a second time.

But it's now working. I recommend it. It removes the stress of pregnancy.

I found the strange mild pain odd. For about 4 months, if the weather got hot, and my sack dropped, it felt like I had been hit in the balls 2 hours before. I guess the vas was cut and that used to take the weight of the balls.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *g0rmanMan
5 weeks ago

The Shire


"Dont be in a hurry if your waiting for an NHS appointment for it hub is currently 3.5 years on the list... "

Must be regional.

Had chat with doc' in July, and op' sorted by December, lab sample in April.

9 months from first consult to certified blanks. [NHS]

could have rushed and done 4wks private.

---

Be serious about the very little physical activity for few days post op', take a week off doing little to nothing. All good.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wingshot321.Couple
5 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Your balls are more sensitive after not a good thing so be careful and your sex drive goes through the roof, other than that those are my side effects

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ob8969Man
5 weeks ago

Derby

Mine was done ten years ago, had to go private with Marie Stopes. Being a young single bloke with no kids the NHS laughed me out the building. Never regretted it, it has been a huge relief to know I can never be forced into fatherhood. Only thing I will say, is you must REST afterwards, take a full 2 weeks and do NOTHING. I treated my week off as a free holiday, which gave me some longer term pain issues (which have mostly faded now).

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *amish SMan
5 weeks ago

Eastleigh

Best thing I had done. No issues at all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *abulincsCouple
5 weeks ago

near a bridge

20 years ago I got done other than scar tissue aches occasionally no problems other than that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *teelCityCoupleCouple
5 weeks ago

Sheffield


"Mine was done ten years ago, had to go private with Marie Stopes. Being a young single bloke with no kids the NHS laughed me out the building. Never regretted it, it has been a huge relief to know I can never be forced into fatherhood. Only thing I will say, is you must REST afterwards, take a full 2 weeks and do NOTHING. I treated my week off as a free holiday, which gave me some longer term pain issues (which have mostly faded now)."

Two weeks? I'm planning on taking and picking Mr up and doing the school runs he usually does the day after *Fri)...I presumed by Monday it would be back to driving and school runs at least!!..eek

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hyButSinfulCplCouple
5 weeks ago

Sheffield

Minimum 3 days rest and on the first day no lifting just chill I had mine done a few years ago the actual procedure is quick and easy didn’t like the smell of burning when they cauterise your tubes hahaha n I had to do 3 samples after as I still had swimmers left over lol but once all that is checked and sorted it all good now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dstefiMan
5 weeks ago

look elsewhere

Another in the no problems at all camp. I'd sired four kids by then so no problems getting a quick and easy outpatients appointment. Procedure was local anaesthetised so uncomfortably present but not really painful.

First orgasm after the rest and healing period was quite something. Blue balls in every sense

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *adbutsanecoupleCouple
5 weeks ago

Calne

Absolutely no difference for me. The only thing that pissed me off is I only have one ball because of cancer and they wouldn’t give to me half price 😜😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oung41Man
5 weeks ago

bedale

I had it done ten years ago!! New girlfriend loves it because she don’t want kids, and she loves feeling me cum inside her!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ikeExMan
5 weeks ago

a place waiting for your message

I had it done 15yrs ago.

I found the sensation when cumming to be quite heightened.

But the only disadvantage I have now is. I sometimes get Epididimitus occasionally on my left testicle.. (I've probably used the wrong word. But hey ho!)

Other than that. It's amazing... as long as everyone is STI free.. it makes for a little more "fun" without the pregnancy risk!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eiriadurMan
5 weeks ago

london

Ha! Yes…the sharp pain…brings water to your eyes. Absolutely no issues. Played rugby two days after it. The ladies love it!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igK91Man
5 weeks ago

Oldham

Had it done 3 years ago, not a single problem since, tender for a few days after, but definitely a great decision for my personal situation.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ob8969Man
5 weeks ago

Derby

[Removed by poster at 01/09/26 11:23:06]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ob8969Man
5 weeks ago

Derby


"Mine was done ten years ago, had to go private with Marie Stopes. Being a young single bloke with no kids the NHS laughed me out the building. Never regretted it, it has been a huge relief to know I can never be forced into fatherhood. Only thing I will say, is you must REST afterwards, take a full 2 weeks and do NOTHING. I treated my week off as a free holiday, which gave me some longer term pain issues (which have mostly faded now).

Two weeks? I'm planning on taking and picking Mr up and doing the school runs he usually does the day after *Fri)...I presumed by Monday it would be back to driving and school runs at least!!..eek"

You might be fine. You might not. You're having some fairly serious trauma on a very sensitive area, so don't try and be a hero.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orthampton jamesMan
5 weeks ago

Northampton

Had mine done 28 yrs ago, best thing ever, no more worries regarding pregnancy, I was very lucky when I had mine done, they knocked me out completely and didn't feel a thing, a little discomfort after but very minor, had 3 day's off, no heavy lifting for a week and they advised me to wear a support, like the cricketers wear when their batting, wore it for a week and it was all fine after,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ddie7XXXMan
5 weeks ago

Bolton

Had mine done 16 years ago absolutely no problem at all no effects of sex life and still produce a load of cum and stills good shot too lol

Still play safe with new friends but it’s nice when the cover can come off and you don’t need to worry about it x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *outhernexport83Couple
5 weeks ago

Cornwall

Had the snip about 6 years ago. No scalpel technique. Minimal discomfort. Was a little sore for a couple of days. Got retested 3 years ago just to make sure. No issues. No risks with pregnancy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *parknhoeMan
5 weeks ago

Penrith area


"I too had it done over 30 years ago. If anything it improved our sex life because of the almost impossibility of pregnancy. "

Wholly agree

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rectus HumongusMan
5 weeks ago

uranus

Rarely does it go on, nothing is 100percent for everyone.

Its unfair on your wife sad to hear she had miscarriage, is she wanting more kids?

I am a firm believer that unfair of women to have be on pill or injections or other contraception because long term use brings it more risk to women

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *yromadMan
5 weeks ago

north devon

Had no scalpel, and honestly I didn’t feel a thing, I think the iodine stung the most as I shaved early on the day of the procedure. But the needle is so small didn’t feel a thing, and as others have said the worse bit is the smell. And for me having it done in winter as the room was freezing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *un_for_meMan
5 weeks ago

shire

I'm one of the lucky ones I think regarding the snip.

Had mine done just after my youngest daughter was born (she's 5). The anesthetic needle is very small (the one I was worried about) and I barely felt it. The smell isn't nice but not greatly bad (burnt skin)

I didn't have stitches and just had to put a pad in my underwear, they have to be tight to keep ya balls in place, and the hole closed nicely on its own (I don't even have a scar that I can see)

Pain wise I had a dull ache for a short while after the anesthetic wore off but next day I was outside gardening.

They do say to use frozen peas if you get pain along side pain relief.

Not saying anyone will or won't be in pain but take the docs advice and rest and take pain relief when needed.

Personally it's the best thing I have ever done after 3 kids. And I got mine pretty quick after speaking to my doc.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hunkymonkey81Man
5 weeks ago

Sheffield

Had it years ago no problems at all I.seem.to cum heavier now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *isser44Man
5 weeks ago

fylde Coast

Had mine done about 5 years ago no problem at all. Bit of discomfort during the procedure and sore for a week but then back to normal. Worst bit was having 3 attractive young student nurses stand in on the process and have the doc talk them through the vasectomy as he did it all while the the senior nurse asked my question like am I going on holiday this year haha 😄

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkiebar51Man
5 weeks ago

Keighley

Had it done 45 years ago. Best decision ever sexual

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *noopy70Man
5 weeks ago

Epping

Yep like others here, had it done 31 years ago and definitely the right thing to do,

Sex life got better

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ravelling ChappieMan
5 weeks ago

Stroud

Snipped over 30 years ago. Easy, pain free. No impact I am aware of on either libido or performance. Absolutely no regrets.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oyalewithcheeseCouple
5 weeks ago

Stoke

Had it done yrs ago best thing iv had done ,makes sexy more fun as no more kids, on the way

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ore4fundevonCouple
5 weeks ago

West Devon


"Mine was done ten years ago, had to go private with Marie Stopes. Being a young single bloke with no kids the NHS laughed me out the building. Never regretted it, it has been a huge relief to know I can never be forced into fatherhood. Only thing I will say, is you must REST afterwards, take a full 2 weeks and do NOTHING. I treated my week off as a free holiday, which gave me some longer term pain issues (which have mostly faded now).

Two weeks? I'm planning on taking and picking Mr up and doing the school runs he usually does the day after *Fri)...I presumed by Monday it would be back to driving and school runs at least!!..eek"

I had mine done on a Wednesday and was back to work on the Friday. I'm a maintenance engineer so it can be pretty active - I was just advised not to do any heavy lifting, tool boxes etc. As I recall I did have to take it easy on the Saturday

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lanAndJessCouple
5 weeks ago

Antrim

There’s not a lot of women who have had it done but given I have I thought I’d share too. Had my tubes out a couple of years ago. It’s a day surgery and out the same day with very little pain. You’re pretty much good to go in a week and sex drive as high as ever, no more worry about the pitter patter Jx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wingshot321.Couple
4 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Can always remember Marks surgeon saying he did his own...with a mirror

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ynecplCouple
4 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I had it done over 30 years ago. Was told to take it easy for a week or so. I was an athlete at the time and was back training after three days. One of the best decisions we have ever made.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ierced 4uMan
4 weeks ago

dunstable

[Removed by poster at 06/09/26 23:00:17]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ierced 4uMan
4 weeks ago

dunstable

It's not really "the snip" any more but I had it done probably 20 years ago.

The only downside is not cumming as much like I used to

Was a bit of a weird experience because my wife had to watch the procedure to prove it had been done. I was out of it on valium, she just laughed all the while and I remember there was a smell of frying chicken as they lasered my bollocks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ocaljimbob88Man
4 weeks ago

Radcliffe

I had mine last week. Still recovering feeling better now but still aches and pains. Just waiting for the stitches to dissolve.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ineapple_turnoverCouple
4 weeks ago

London

Obviously you should speak to a Dr about the risks properly as you will only get anecdotes here, but here's mine for you...

Most people, and most I know that have had it done have no issues at all.

I had a fair bit of ongoing discomfort for months after which gradually reduced but sometimes I still get it. It's not so bad that it's any issue really. But I think there is a 1 in 100 chance of getting ongoing pain after (discuss this with the Dr)

Finally I just want to say. A lot of people claim they don't cum as much after. Sperm makes up about 3% of your cum. It will no longer have that 3%. It does not touch the other 97%. There is no way that is a noticeable amount. This volume is generated after the point the tubes are tied. There will be other reasons for that which people mix up with the vasectomy.

Age, hydration,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *bboredguyMan
4 weeks ago

montrose

Had it years ago .. don’t be asleep be awake .. trainees practice on sleeping patients

Drove home after and got laid next day

Sadly no swelling

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *at200Man
4 weeks ago

Maldon

Had it done 30 yrs ago no problems

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyleeMan
4 weeks ago

Carterton

Had it done 15 years ago. No regrets. Bit sore for a few days. Nothing major. Had to remember to wear a condom as the wife at the time had come off the pill. But once got the all clear no need for them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

Done in January, procedure was quick and little niggle with pain, it was when the swelling came out about 4/5 days later that was worst part but 2 weeks and back to normal

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uriouscouple269uCouple
4 weeks ago

here and there

Had it done January 2025, no issues whatsoever. Slight niggle during the procedure but was told to wiggle my toes and it would disappear, weirdly it worked!

No pain afterwards although I followed the post op instructions to a tea!

All in all, I’ve no regrets! I’ve genuinely been in more pain having my nose waxed at the barbers! 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ongueYourGrooveMan
4 weeks ago

Saddleworth, UK

I'm in that 50s bracket (nearly) and a lot more active now. I also travel a lot more with work so meetups are a little easier.

I've been wondering about the snip for a while. A lot of my meets are spontaneous.

Anyone had a negative impact?

So far it seems:

Cum is thicker

A little less cum

Hurt at the time

More horny

The last bit is already a problem!! Ha ha ha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rooMan
4 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Had mine done at 30, no issues or major pain at all know some that have had it and suffered with some pain after but settled down relatively quickly, cum is def less thick after to but no regrets

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilverfox for youMan
4 weeks ago

Hull

Biggest mistake of my life . Left me in permanent pain and nothing they can do about it . Ask about complications before you do anything

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nquisitive_kinkstersCouple
4 weeks ago

Aylesbury

I had mine done recently for the same reasons.

Birthday control pill has been used in the past and tbh it's very unfair on the woman. It can cause changes to their body and the hormones. Condoms work but can be a mood killer.

The operation was quick and almost painless and recovery wasn't to bad tbh.

Sex life has improved because you don't have to worry about getting pregnant, we find we are suddenly a lot more spontaneous and my orgasms are a lot more intense. Also she appreciates me taking responsibility and I think that turns her on more too.

If you 100% don't want children now or in the future don't hesitate and get it done.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arry001Man
4 weeks ago

Oldbury

I had it done 5 weeks ago went back to.work the next day nothing at all to worry about

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heyorkiesCouple
4 weeks ago

townhouse

Had mine done at 38. Best decision I ever made.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *entleCharmMan
4 weeks ago

Northwich

I had mine in March. It is really simple and doesn't hurt. It took 3 weeks from the original go appointment to actually have it done

5 months on and ive recently got epididymitis which I think is related and is causing some pain but aside from that its been great

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ongueYourGrooveMan
4 weeks ago

Saddleworth, UK

Is 50 too late so you think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *obbieduffMan
4 weeks ago

ALFRETON

Had mine done 0 issues, I want to know does diet cum taste different to full fat cum?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *adger13Man
4 weeks ago

Faringdon

Had it done over 30years ago. No problems at all. Just need a few sperm tests for a couple of months.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uyofthenorthMan
4 weeks ago

-

Had mine done at 41, didn’t hurt having it done, bit of a dull ache for a few days, was back to work a day after op. Used to cum loads definitely notice a difference there.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hong80321967Man
4 weeks ago

Wakefield

Had it done some years ago, absolutely no issues

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornycheffaxMan
4 weeks ago

Huddersfield, halifax, brighouse ect

Best thing I ever did, never had any issues and tbh I know a load of guys that have had it too which no issues either

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecock7Man
4 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Had it done 25 years ago, then 10 years ago found they had reattached and now have a 9 year old, other than that it never caused an issue lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dwkmlcrpCouple
4 weeks ago

Tamworth

Google post vasectomy pain syndrome 6 years in and still no let up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *reddy96Man
3 weeks ago

scunthorpe

Had it done 25yrs plus ago. Never stopped our sex life at all. Walked in house afterwards like i walked out. Just rest for 2 days afterwards.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ack DawXXXMan
3 weeks ago

Weybridge

Is this genuinely not about the Scottish national independence party?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orace99Man
2 weeks ago

York

Had it done on NHS but relationship went haywire, not due to snip, so had a new relationship and a, private, reversal. Fortunately it worked but now consider having it done again.

Biggest mistake I made after the snip was thinking everything was fine and proceeded to jump of the catwalk of a truck. I can safely say it felt like my balls had little floor at 100mph

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *enny100Man
2 weeks ago

City

I’d never do it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top