FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Can’t cum

Jump to newest
 

By *iquorlicense OP   Man
9 weeks ago

g

Anyone ever had this problem before?

So recently during sex I can’t cum, I still get the feeling I’m about too but that’s it, nothing happens it’s just like constant edging, I’ve been to the doc but they don’t know what’s wrong either. Help a brother out any advice would be great

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rasshopper201Man
9 weeks ago

kendal

How often are you trying to

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *abinFeverCouple
9 weeks ago

Chertsey

Maybe you’re not drinking enough water - makes all the difference since I made a conscious effort to drink at least 3ltrs a day. I’m a landscaper and have to work in this heat, so really I should be drinking double that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
9 weeks ago

Are you taking Codine? I took CoCodomol and it stopped me cumming.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iquorlicense OP   Man
9 weeks ago

g


"Are you taking Codine? I took CoCodomol and it stopped me cumming. "

No I don’t take anything like that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iquorlicense OP   Man
9 weeks ago

g


"Maybe you’re not drinking enough water - makes all the difference since I made a conscious effort to drink at least 3ltrs a day. I’m a landscaper and have to work in this heat, so really I should be drinking double that"

I’ll try drinking more water but I’m same as you I drink loads during the day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iquorlicense OP   Man
9 weeks ago

g


"How often are you trying to "

As often as possible

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
9 weeks ago

Notts

Has the doctor done blood tests. It could be neurological, psychological, it could be you're dehydrated. Hydration really depends on how active you are

As a rule of thumb when you pee the water should be a straw colour. If it's darker deep yellow you're dehydrated. If it runs clear you're over hydrated. Yes there's such a thing. Most normal people need 1.5 litres of fluid a day, and it can consist of tea coffee fruit juice. It doesn't have to be just water. Highly active people need 2 to 3 litres per day.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aconstatham616Man
8 weeks ago

york

Can you do it by hand yourself? Is it only during sex it's a problem? Because you might have performance anxiety.

I'm the same. I'm fine if I'm on my own and doing it to myself. But the second another person gets involved I can't finish.

When I was with my ex the first few times we had slept together I wouldn't be able to finish, even if we had sex multiple times a night. I'd have to do it myself. I think it was maybe the 10th time we slept together was I finally able to finish, but it still took me 45-60 minutes to get there. After that I was able to cum every single time, but it still took about 45 minutes of intercourse.

The same thing happened whenever I met someone new, the first few times we slept together nothing happened, I'd often have to do it myself, even if we were at it all night. Sometime around the 10th time we slept together I was able to finish, but it still took 45 minutes.

I think it was some sort of mental block, like I knew it was pleasurable and I was enjoying it, but I couldn't let myself relax enough to let go. I felt bad for the women I was with because I didn't want them thinking it was their fault, even now if I ever meet someone I always tell them I have performance anxiety and if I don't cum, it's not because of them, it's because of me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arkhorse11Man
8 weeks ago

:)

On a slightly different subject….since I’ve been taking/drinking Huel (protein shake), my cum volume has gone through the roof. I’m almost classing myself as a heavy cummer

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *alimaliWoman
8 weeks ago

end of my Tether

I've encountered it in others and suffered it myself.

Citalopram was the culprit in both cases.

Worth getting checked out even if it is "one of those things"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
8 weeks ago

Notts


"On a slightly different subject….since I’ve been taking/drinking Huel (protein shake), my cum volume has gone through the roof. I’m almost classing myself as a heavy cummer "

Not sure why that would make a difference, unless you weren't getting enough liquid previously and now with the huel it's increased. I used to have huel as a meal replacement, all it did for me was give me constipation. Expensive way of getting blocked up.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *exyPlayTimeWoman
8 weeks ago

Bournemouth

I’ve found that certain antidepressants can do this, as others have mentioned Sertraline & Citalopram in particular.

Also blood sugar, lm not diabetic but it runs in my family, if l am fasting l often can’t cum.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r_firmwareMan
8 weeks ago

Luton

Interesting comments. Learn something new every day.

I can't cum because of prostate removed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ookDontInteruptCouple
7 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

could be psychological.

For some daft reason I can only come if my legs are really tense. like straight leg and tense all muscles no matter how much I like the feeling, i know its in my head.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atpurrWoman
7 weeks ago

Kent

Ask your doc for a low dose viagra, it does work

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
7 weeks ago

Notts


"Ask your doc for a low dose viagra, it does work"

Viagra doesn't really help you to cum..it only increases blood flow to the penis during arousal.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enerationfornicationMan
6 weeks ago

close to


"I’ve found that certain antidepressants can do this, as others have mentioned Sertraline & Citalopram in particular.

Also blood sugar, lm not diabetic but it runs in my family, if l am fasting l often can’t cum."

If you are on any BP meds, i.e.diuretics / beta-blockers, this can difficulty and in some cases result in potential erectile dysfunction.

Diuretics can reduce blood flow to the penis, making it difficult to achieve or maintain an erection.

You may have no problem with self stimulation but another person present will often lead to increased anxiety.

Beta-blockers can sometimes lead to potential depression / seasonal adjustment disorder, which in turn can cause havoc with sexual desire and performance.

If your worried about a reduction in performance or ejaculation frequency, get your testosterone levels checked the next time you go for a blood test.

Get the full works done and repeat every 6 / 12 months to track for changes, in the body and hormone levels.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r.Xman101Man
6 weeks ago

Swansea

Probably the old motor can’t run 😂 might need to get it serviced (respectfully jks)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *..ranger5891Man
6 weeks ago

London

If you have a block in your tube it would cause it, ask for cystoscopy. Do you have split urine ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *agnificent BeastMan
6 weeks ago

Stowmarket+50m

How often do you wank? Do you always do it in the same position? Always use a firm grip? Have you lost sensitivity down there? Always watch porn?

If yes to any of those, you've likely hardwired your body to respond to those triggers. The brain literally remaps itself to its circumstances. It's called neuroplasticity. I've read a good way to fix that is to abstain from usual practices for up to a month.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilkyHotChocolateCouple
5 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Stop wanking... Sooner or later when you fuck for real your body will say enough is enough and let you cum...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ussex_ladMan
5 weeks ago

east sussex

Happy to help in any way

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eautyandthebeast86Couple
4 weeks ago

Somewhere in Norfolk ask :)


"Stop wanking... Sooner or later when you fuck for real your body will say enough is enough and let you cum... "

My ex had a wanking problem, he was addicted and it meant when ever we had sex he couldn’t cum or even keep it up because he had unwittingly trained him self to only cum from his own hand and to porn. It eventually split us up. There’s nothing wrong with wanking but if you find it’s interfering with you cumming from sex then give it a break and see if there’s a difference

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

It's called retro grade ejaculation

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aviddj53Man
4 weeks ago

tonbridge

I've been on Citalapram about 15 years, I cum but not lots, and it's very watery in texture.

I do have nerves, can't stay hard if I'm wanked or sucked, but think it's my brain and negativity .

David

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilva69Man
4 weeks ago

stockport

I think with age sometimes as excited as you are it just takes longer. I’ve found this especially taking. Tadalafil although the erection is healthy, the ejaculation is slower but in my case just as powerful I’m able to unload.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *kypesMan
4 weeks ago

Arlington, East sussex

I had the same problem: I struggled to reach orgasm despite maintaining an erection. Testosterone 400, prescribed by my doctor, significantly improved my ability to orgasm, though a second round remains challenging.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *kypesMan
4 weeks ago

Arlington, East sussex

I had the same problem: I struggled to reach orgasm despite maintaining an erection. Testosterone 400, prescribed by my doctor, significantly improved my ability to orgasm, though a second round remains challenging.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *limboy68Man
4 weeks ago

st albans


"Ask your doc for a low dose viagra, it does work

Viagra doesn't really help you to cum..it only increases blood flow to the penis during arousal. "

I beg to differ. V certainly allows me to cum more regularly because of the increased sensitivity..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hyguy64Man
4 weeks ago

Brentwood

I don’t cum anymore. I still get the feeling, but nothing comes out ☹️😂 it only started happening, or rather stopped happening after radiotherapy, and I think some of the medication I take doesn’t help either. It’s a shame, and I really do miss it, but I get so much pleasure when guys share their cum with me that I can still enjoy myself 🤭🥰

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ete vfrMan
3 weeks ago

Morley Leeds


"Ask your doc for a low dose viagra, it does work

Viagra doesn't really help you to cum..it only increases blood flow to the penis during arousal. "

Hell fire that brings back bad memories From my days working away from home for a shop fitting company.

My accommodation was my camper van. A friend of mine had sold me a Viagra tablet. And one night while bord I thought I would try the Viagra to see what happens.

I put a porn video on (Vhs thats how long ago it was). After watching it for a while I thought nothing is happening so does it need some encouragement.

Stimulation was given. Bloody hell I have never had a hard on like it in my life, It nearly hit me under my chin. It was that hard it was painful with my bell end throbbing like a belisha beacon.

So I relased the tension while watching Debbie does Dallas.

After I had finished it would not go down. By then I had a pounding headache and a painful c**k. I tried slapping it down.

Nothing worked.

I was laid there in agony until 4.am before I got to sleep.

And feeling very tender the next day I phoned my mate to bollock him, when he informed me that it was 100mg and I was supposed to cut it in half.

I have never touched them since.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ic56Man
3 weeks ago

Kettering

Vitamin d3, K2

Vitamin c 1000mg

And up your protein

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aykelly50Man
3 weeks ago

Kinross


"I had the same problem: I struggled to reach orgasm despite maintaining an erection. Testosterone 400, prescribed by my doctor, significantly improved my ability to orgasm, though a second round remains challenging."

I take it you don't have a NHS Doctor 🤣😂🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *nobMan
3 weeks ago

newport

Sometimes I don't but it's very erractic with me.

Depends on the situation.

Never felt I needed to seek medical advice, maybe I do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top