By *Elove OP   Man
over a year ago

the Pool of Life

https://youtu.be/JRPkfGKI5ao

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *Elove OP   Man
over a year ago

the Pool of Life

Florida changes vax recommendation for men below 40 years old. Too risky for heart problems compared to covid risk

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Let’s not take advice from the home of Donald Trump where the right to have an abortion is removed so the child can be shot at school is held in such high esteem.

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

Good to hear. Should be worldwide

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Good to hear. Should be worldwide"
on what grounds?

By *olymalelincsMan
over a year ago

nr spalding

"Let’s not take advice from the home of Donald Trump where the right to have an abortion is removed so the child can be shot at school is held in such high esteem. "

By *mp411Man
over a year ago

chester

Netherlands has stopped the jab for under 65 Denmark for under 50 risk of heart problems myocarditis and pericarditis heart arrhythmia ect

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

If its backed up by evidence... Why not change the relevant advice? Not sure why we'd expect all advice to remain the same ad infinitum

over a year ago

There has been a uptick of cases were younger men getting pulmonary embolisms and CHF. I see a huge influx of eloquis and other blood thinners in younger men that contracted COVID after vaccinated.

over a year ago

Politico not politicians

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
over a year ago

Middle England

[Removed by poster at 15/10/22 07:54:56]

over a year ago

"Let’s not take advice from the home of Donald Trump where the right to have an abortion is removed so the child can be shot at school is held in such high esteem. "

over a year ago

"If its backed up by evidence... Why not change the relevant advice? Not sure why we'd expect all advice to remain the same ad infinitum "

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
over a year ago

Middle England

Wasn't this rejected by peer review?

By *eliusMan
over a year ago

Henlow

"Good to hear. Should be worldwide on what grounds?"

Facebook Science Academy or YouTube College …

By *aussageMan
over a year ago

Stalbridge

I love the mental gymnastics from the normies. The mRNA vaccines are some of the most dangerous pharmaceutical products ever released onto the market. It says right on the NHS website myocarditis is a known side effect from the jab. The 5 year survival rate for myocarditis is 50%. People will continue to die from this tragedy for years.

The eu and us databases for adverse events are showing over 6 million injuries with tens of thousands of deaths. In the us vaers has recorded more injury and death for the covid shots than every other vaccine combined for the past 20 years. The figures are truly off the scale.

And for what? The vaccines didn't even work. Everyone still got covid anyway.

But people have been so mentally destroyed by media propaganda they are grateful to be triple vaxxed whilst they suffer from covid for the 2nd time. We truly do live in clownworld.

By *imes_berksMan
over a year ago

Bracknell

Crusty has been on Facebook and YouTube again

By *ik MMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

"Wasn't this rejected by peer review?"

Yeah they came up with - shovelling snow, eating breakfast, skipping breakfast, wearing socks, drinking coffee, falling asleep in front in the tv, living under a flight path, hot weather, cold weather, going to the toilet too often, playing video games and ironically being sarcastic as ‘reasons’ why heart issues had inexplicably spiked.

Sounds legit to me

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
over a year ago

Middle England

"Crusty has been on Facebook and YouTube again"

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"I We truly do live in clownworld. "

"Clownworld", the home of antivaxxers, where unsubstantiated nonsense reigns

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Just read about the study they used. Apparently there is an 84% increase in myocarditis in vaccinated people but compared to unvaccinated people now against the people pre covid. That is ridiculous when myocarditis is known effect of covid infection.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Just read about the study they used. Apparently there is an 84% increase in myocarditis in vaccinated people but compared to unvaccinated people now against the people pre covid. That is ridiculous when myocarditis is known effect of covid infection."

Not sure I understand but a valid comparison would surely be..

Vax no covid infection v

Vax covid infection v

Novax no covid infection v

Novax covid infection

?

By *omDateMan
over a year ago

Newton Abbot

"I We truly do live in clownworld.

"Clownworld", the home of antivaxxers, where unsubstantiated nonsense reigns "

I cannot have the jab, as such my opinions are possibly a bit more fact based than most, my qualifications also give me a bit more insight into 'proper' development and techniques.

The jabs were rushed, political point scoring and the desire to be seen to be doing something drove it.

mRNA technology is not ready, despite the advances it is still highly flawed.

The spike protein is dangerous, in the case of SARS-COV2, the part is far more deadly than the whole.

The outright coercion, attempts to shame and even threats are not acceptable. In a one to one relationship, such things would rightly be seen as domestic abuse.. yet government is using it as a tactic...

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

"Wasn't this rejected by peer review?"
its been debunked several times now

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

Take a look at BHF website, they have a piece on Myocarditis.

By *orny andy yorkMan
over a year ago

york

"Good to hear. Should be worldwide on what grounds?"
because they don’t need them

By *orny andy yorkMan
over a year ago

york

not anti vaxxers but people making a choice

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

I cannot have the jab, as such my opinions are possibly a bit more fact based than most, my qualifications also give me a bit more insight into 'proper' development and techniques.

The jabs were rushed, political point scoring and the desire to be seen to be doing something drove it.

The spike protein is dangerous, in the case of SARS-COV2, the part is far more deadly than the whole.

The outright coercion, attempts to shame and even threats are not acceptable. In a one to one relationship, such things would rightly be seen as domestic abuse.. yet government is using it as a tactic..."

What qualifications do you have? Have a scientific education and background and I come to pretty much the opposite conclusion and I don't think you know much about spike proteins from what you are saying.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"Just read about the study they used. Apparently there is an 84% increase in myocarditis in vaccinated people but compared to unvaccinated people now against the people pre covid. That is ridiculous when myocarditis is known effect of covid infection.

Not sure I understand but a valid comparison would surely be..

Vax no covid infection v

Vax covid infection v

Novax no covid infection v

Novax covid infection

?

"

Yes that a valid study would be like that.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

The outright coercion, attempts to shame and even threats are not acceptable. In a one to one relationship, such things would rightly be seen as domestic abuse.. yet government is using it as a tactic..."

What coercion did you experience? I never witnessed any myself. The only time I was directly contacted in any way about the vaccines, was a text telling me that I was now "eligible" to book a jab. I was never approach again.

Obviously there were some people who feel aggrieved by travel restrictions and restrictions into large events, but in reality these restrictions were only present at the height of the pandemic and were considerably less "restrictive" than the lockdowns and travel bans that previously applied to everyone.

The facts are very evident in the statistics, going into lockdown almost instantly reduced the spread of the virus, and the start of the vaccine rollout very quickly slowed the number of infections.

Even though there have been billions of people vaccinated, there has not been a corresponding increase in the rate of deaths that you would expect to see if the vaccines were "deadly"

Cal

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

The outright coercion, attempts to shame and even threats are not acceptable. In a one to one relationship, such things would rightly be seen as domestic abuse.. yet government is using it as a tactic...

What coercion did you experience? I never witnessed any myself. The only time I was directly contacted in any way about the vaccines, was a text telling me that I was now "eligible" to book a jab. I was never approach again.

Obviously there were some people who feel aggrieved by travel restrictions and restrictions into large events, but in reality these restrictions were only present at the height of the pandemic and were considerably less "restrictive" than the lockdowns and travel bans that previously applied to everyone.

The facts are very evident in the statistics, going into lockdown almost instantly reduced the spread of the virus, and the start of the vaccine rollout very quickly slowed the number of infections.

Even though there have been billions of people vaccinated, there has not been a corresponding increase in the rate of deaths that you would expect to see if the vaccines were "deadly"

Calwhen we went into the first lockdown infection rates were already dropping when we went into the second infection rates dropped before it had a chance to effect anything and the 3rd lockdown infection rates were dropping in there own . The biggest spike in deaths were caused by the nhs sending people who needed hospital treatment back to carehomes . Lockdown did more harm than good and lowered everyone’s life expectancy we had higher than average people dying at home plunged people into poverty . Also the virus mutating to become less deadly and natural immunity in the community caused deaths and hospitalisations to drop . The vax last about 10 weeks and is ineffective "

Which medical journals do you read?

By *orny andy yorkMan
over a year ago

york

Calwhen we went into the first lockdown infection rates were already dropping when we went into the second infection rates dropped before it had a chance to effect anything and the 3rd lockdown infection rates were dropping in there own . The biggest spike in deaths were caused by the nhs sending people who needed hospital treatment back to carehomes . Lockdown did more harm than good and lowered everyone’s life expectancy we had higher than average people dying at home plunged people into poverty . Also the virus mutating to become less deadly and natural immunity in the community caused deaths and hospitalisations to drop . The vax last about 10 weeks and is ineffective

Which medical journals do you read? "

what that got to do with it and you do realise that most medical journals are full of opinion pieces . You seem to be in a cult of the false scaremongering narrative about covid

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

"Clownworld", the home of antivaxxers, where unsubstantiated nonsense reigns not anti vaxxers but people making a choice "

choices are fine... regurgitating untrue and potentially harmful mis truths is not.

By *omDateMan
over a year ago

Newton Abbot

"Clownworld", the home of antivaxxers, where unsubstantiated nonsense reigns not anti vaxxers but people making a choice choices are fine... regurgitating untrue and potentially harmful mis truths is not.

"

The pro vax side is as guilty of regurgitating lies and untruths.

The biggest one being, if you have the jab you are protected from covid.

Which is a lie, you only have to look at some current status messages on here to see that.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

"Clownworld", the home of antivaxxers, where unsubstantiated nonsense reigns not anti vaxxers but people making a choice choices are fine... regurgitating untrue and potentially harmful mis truths is not.

Which is a lie, you only have to look at some current status messages on here to see that."

what lies..please do enlighten me.. as I've been assisting in the vaccine roll out and read pretty much everything as it comes out on now the vaccine helps protect against serious illness or death.. like my flu jab does.

By *orny andy yorkMan
over a year ago

york

Which is a lie, you only have to look at some current status messages on here to see that."

also mis truths about taking the vax protects others which is untrue

By *omDateMan
over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Which is a lie, you only have to look at some current status messages on here to see that. what lies..please do enlighten me.. as I've been assisting in the vaccine roll out and read pretty much everything as it comes out on now the vaccine helps protect against serious illness or death.. like my flu jab does. "

You may want to reread what I wrote since I gave an example of a lie.

Also, symptom mitigation is not protection from.

Ok, so you have a stake in people being jabbed, so your point of view is based on what is good for you, at least short term.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

Which is a lie, you only have to look at some current status messages on here to see that.also mis truths about taking the vax protects others which is untrue "

if you do not want your vaccine then don't take it. Same as every other vaccine in life..

I've taken mine due to working with and living with a vulnerable person. Same as I am offered the flu jab every year. As one) I can't afford to get seriously ill with something as I have my daughter to care for. I know that while it won't stop me getting it full stop... it will a bit.. together with my mask wearing.. and other precautions we take.. it all adds up..

A bit like my choices sexually help keep me clean. Its not safe.. just safer..I use condoms for full sex, I don't swallow cum.. I don't allow fingering or oral on me ( risk of cross contamination is quite high) and I take prep and get tested every 6 to 8 weeks or 4 weeks when really active... it all helps.

By *omDateMan
over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Which is a lie, you only have to look at some current status messages on here to see that.also mis truths about taking the vax protects others which is untrue if you do not want your vaccine then don't take it. Same as every other vaccine in life..

I've taken mine due to working with and living with a vulnerable person. Same as I am offered the flu jab every year. As one) I can't afford to get seriously ill with something as I have my daughter to care for. I know that while it won't stop me getting it full stop... it will a bit.. together with my mask wearing.. and other precautions we take.. it all adds up..

A bit like my choices sexually help keep me clean. Its not safe.. just safer..I use condoms for full sex, I don't swallow cum.. I don't allow fingering or oral on me ( risk of cross contamination is quite high) and I take prep and get tested every 6 to 8 weeks or 4 weeks when really active... it all helps. "

Wanting the jab or not is irrelevant for me, I cannot have it.

You being jabbed does not protect anyone you come into contact with as (in the words of Dr Rochelle Walensky) it does not prevent infection, it does not prevent sickness and it does not prevent onwards transmission... as for the 'it does a bit', come on, you are an intelligent woman.. you know better than that.

And the mask, the correct mask, fitted correctly and used correctly will help, up until the point you do something wrong and cross contaminate.

Your sexual preferences are your own and only relevant to anyone you intend to meet.. as I'm guessing you've probably blocked me as soon as I posted dating to disagree with the narrative, they have no bearing on me.

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

[Removed by poster at 15/10/22 15:53:44]

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"If its backed up by evidence... Why not change the relevant advice? Not sure why we'd expect all advice to remain the same ad infinitum "
This, it is time to move on

By *iss SinWoman
over a year ago

portchester

"Florida changes vax recommendation for men below 40 years old. Too risky for heart problems compared to covid risk "

Is that any brand of vaccine out of interest?

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Calwhen we went into the first lockdown infection rates were already dropping when we went into the second infection rates dropped before it had a chance to effect anything and the 3rd lockdown infection rates were dropping in there own . The biggest spike in deaths were caused by the nhs sending people who needed hospital treatment back to carehomes . Lockdown did more harm than good and lowered everyone’s life expectancy we had higher than average people dying at home plunged people into poverty . Also the virus mutating to become less deadly and natural immunity in the community caused deaths and hospitalisations to drop . The vax last about 10 weeks and is ineffective "

Interesting comments, but not supported by the actual facts

By *oft_SensualTV/TS
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Floridaman is alive and well in the Fab Forums....

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

You have to be vaccinated to enter the States.

I wonder if they will drop that soon

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Calwhen we went into the first lockdown infection rates were already dropping when we went into the second infection rates dropped before it had a chance to effect anything and the 3rd lockdown infection rates were dropping in there own . The biggest spike in deaths were caused by the nhs sending people who needed hospital treatment back to carehomes . Lockdown did more harm than good and lowered everyone’s life expectancy we had higher than average people dying at home plunged people into poverty . Also the virus mutating to become less deadly and natural immunity in the community caused deaths and hospitalisations to drop . The vax last about 10 weeks and is ineffective

Interesting comments, but not supported by the actual facts "

Normal.

Winston

over a year ago

Which is a lie, you only have to look at some current status messages on here to see that.also mis truths about taking the vax protects others which is untrue if you do not want your vaccine then don't take it. Same as every other vaccine in life..

A bit like my choices sexually help keep me clean. Its not safe.. just safer..I use condoms for full sex, I don't swallow cum.. I don't allow fingering or oral on me ( risk of cross contamination is quite high) and I take prep and get tested every 6 to 8 weeks or 4 weeks when really active... it all helps. "

Maybe consider having sex in a hazchem suit. That would be safer still. There are probably people out there that would even find it kinky.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
over a year ago

Hastings

"Netherlands has stopped the jab for under 65 Denmark for under 50 risk of heart problems myocarditis and pericarditis heart arrhythmia ect"

So are they now doing ECG before a VAX to see if there is a problem.

I would bet everyone how was a Hart problem did not know they had a problem until something happened..

By *mp411Man
over a year ago

chester

"Netherlands has stopped the jab for under 65 Denmark for under 50 risk of heart problems myocarditis and pericarditis heart arrhythmia ect

So are they now doing ECG before a VAX to see if there is a problem.

I would bet everyone how was a Hart problem did not know they had a problem until something happened.. "

No its the instances of heart issues AFTER having the jab that has brought about the change in recommendations

By *mp411Man
over a year ago

chester

No travel, can't go into cinemas(Wales) mass media propaganda celebrities calling for the unvaxxed to be removed from society (piers Morgan, ect)

UK is reporting over 1000 deaths a week to "unknown causes"

Ons, phe, I'm not going to provide links, sources you never provide them to back up your claims.

Normal.

Winston "

By *ornyinmancMan
over a year ago

salford

And you are some know all medical expert who is some much better knowledged than everyone else and can't wait to berate anybody who happens to have a different opinion.

Ps I think you will find most of those who you are calling anti vaxers are not actually. Only the experimental COVID 19 gene therapy one is the biggest fail since we were told DDT was safe and effective

over a year ago

No travel, can't go into cinemas(Wales) mass media propaganda celebrities calling for the unvaxxed to be removed from society (piers Morgan, ect)

Ons, phe, I'm not going to provide links, sources you never provide them to back up your claims.

Normal.

Winston "

Why do you hide your replies inside other people's quotation marks?

It's a bit daft when everyone can still see the original comments.

Winston

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
over a year ago

Middle England

After all this time the anti vax information is still only available on fringe websites, social media and a few 'qualified' experts on Fab.

over a year ago

"After all this time the anti vax information is still only available on fringe websites, social media and a few 'qualified' experts on Fab.

"

I swear last time Faceb00k went down, human IQ went up.

Winston

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Some people seem to confuse, and somewhat lazily label anyone who asks a question or sees that there is more information now than we had 2 years ago or who challenges the narrative that covid vaccines are harmless and universally good for us, as anti vaxx. It is not a surprise that a massive roll out has consequences. Nor is it a surprise that we have more information about the risks and benefits. To dismiss everyone with a question is as myopic as those who insist covid is a scam and doesn't exist.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"Some people seem to confuse, and somewhat lazily label anyone who asks a question or sees that there is more information now than we had 2 years ago or who challenges the narrative that covid vaccines are harmless and universally good for us, as anti vaxx. It is not a surprise that a massive roll out has consequences. Nor is it a surprise that we have more information about the risks and benefits. To dismiss everyone with a question is as myopic as those who insist covid is a scam and doesn't exist. "

We should all ask questions. No medicine comes without risk, even a paracetamol or vitamin tablet so ever time we take one we should consider the risk and reward balance. What annoys me and others is people being fed lies by the grifters and stuff coppied and pasted from Facebook etc. Typically when challenged about evidence to support the claims they at best produce a YouTube video. All of time the same old tropes are trotted out and been disproved many many times. People should get their information from a wide range of sources not just the ones they agree with and question them all equally.

By *ob198XaMan
over a year ago

teleford

"Some people seem to confuse, and somewhat lazily label anyone who asks a question or sees that there is more information now than we had 2 years ago or who challenges the narrative that covid vaccines are harmless and universally good for us, as anti vaxx. It is not a surprise that a massive roll out has consequences. Nor is it a surprise that we have more information about the risks and benefits. To dismiss everyone with a question is as myopic as those who insist covid is a scam and doesn't exist.

We should all ask questions. No medicine comes without risk, even a paracetamol or vitamin tablet so ever time we take one we should consider the risk and reward balance. What annoys me and others is people being fed lies by the grifters and stuff coppied and pasted from Facebook etc. Typically when challenged about evidence to support the claims they at best produce a YouTube video. All of time the same old tropes are trotted out and been disproved many many times. People should get their information from a wide range of sources not just the ones they agree with and question them all equally."

????

over a year ago

"Some people seem to confuse, and somewhat lazily label anyone who asks a question or sees that there is more information now than we had 2 years ago or who challenges the narrative that covid vaccines are harmless and universally good for us, as anti vaxx. It is not a surprise that a massive roll out has consequences. Nor is it a surprise that we have more information about the risks and benefits. To dismiss everyone with a question is as myopic as those who insist covid is a scam and doesn't exist.

We should all ask questions. No medicine comes without risk, even a paracetamol or vitamin tablet so ever time we take one we should consider the risk and reward balance. What annoys me and others is people being fed lies by the grifters and stuff coppied and pasted from Facebook etc. Typically when challenged about evidence to support the claims they at best produce a YouTube video. All of time the same old tropes are trotted out and been disproved many many times. People should get their information from a wide range of sources not just the ones they agree with and question them all equally."

Winston

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

I make you right. And it should apply to all sides of the discussion.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Winston "

It is easy to do by accident. It would be pointless to do it on purpose

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ok can I remind people if you are going to post be civil please and no attacking people. Also only allowed links on the forum please

By *ravo_CharlieMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

Cal"

All untrue

over a year ago

"

Winston

It is easy to do by accident. It would be pointless to do it on purpose"

I agree. As you say, it's pointless.

Winston

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Winston

It is easy to do by accident. It would be pointless to do it on purpose

I agree. As you say, it's pointless.

Winston "

Not in the way you are taking it though.

I meant most people wouldn't know who said what, so the person wouldn't get their message across.

Either way this has been said before ( not sure if it was you or not) as if accusing a poster of being underhand. It normally isn't so lets just accept it is probably what I and others have done before by accident

By *mp411Man
over a year ago

chester

Normal.

Winston

Winston "

To be honest I thought my comments would show in bold innocent mistake

over a year ago

Normal.

Winston

Winston

To be honest I thought my comments would show in bold innocent mistake "

Fair enough.

Winston

By *ylon lover 47Man
over a year ago

Beccles

"

"

40,000 care workers lost their jobs because they chose not to be vaccinated, over 100K NHS workers faced the same fate until Gov't backed down, many thousands more gave in to the coercion & took the jabs against their wishes just to keep their jobs. There was a relentless media campaign to get vaccinated to protect others with politicians & celebrities calling for the unvaccinated to be treated like lepers.. all built on a blatant lie, it was known from the start that the jabs didn't stop transmission.

I assume the only reason you only received one text was because you complied & got vaccinated. Those of us that didn't got multiple texts, letters & emails.

By *ylon lover 47Man
over a year ago

Beccles

"I

Well said.

over a year ago

Time for amatuer scientists on both sides to argue with each other about things they don't know for themselves.

*gets popcorn

By *ylon lover 47Man
over a year ago

Beccles

" what lies..please do enlighten me.. as I've been assisting in the vaccine roll out and read pretty much everything as it comes out on now the vaccine helps protect against serious illness or death.. like my flu jab does. "

As part of the vaccine rollout have you obtained full & informed consent from potential recipients prior to injection ? Have you explained to them that the jabs are still experimental & as such they are taking part in a medical trial ? Have you explained to them that the 95% efficacy stated is only Relative Risk Reduction & that the Actual Risk Reduction is less than 1% ? Have you told them the jabs won't stop them catching or transmitting covid ? Have you given them the patient information leaflet containing a full list of side effects & made sure they've read it before agreeing to be vaccinated ?

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

" what lies..please do enlighten me.. as I've been assisting in the vaccine roll out and read pretty much everything as it comes out on now the vaccine helps protect against serious illness or death.. like my flu jab does.

As part of the vaccine rollout have you obtained full & informed consent from potential recipients prior to injection ? Have you explained to them that the jabs are still experimental & as such they are taking part in a medical trial ? Have you explained to them that the 95% efficacy stated is only Relative Risk Reduction & that the Actual Risk Reduction is less than 1% ? Have you told them the jabs won't stop them catching or transmitting covid ? Have you given them the patient information leaflet containing a full list of side effects & made sure they've read it before agreeing to be vaccinated ?

"

They get full consent. They are given a leaflet. No They are not told its a trial or experimental as that wouldn't be true. As I don't help with the trials only the NHS vaccine hubs

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

" what lies..please do enlighten me.. as I've been assisting in the vaccine roll out and read pretty much everything as it comes out on now the vaccine helps protect against serious illness or death.. like my flu jab does.

"

Gosh I really didn't think people were still falling for the old experimental folktales.

By *DangelWoman
over a year ago

Norfolk

Not strictly true, the reason in Denmark is that under 50s are considered less at risk of being seriously ill. The purpose of the vaccine program is to help prevent serious illness and death.

The Danish Health Authority state:

"The purpose of the vaccination programme is to prevent severe illness, hospitalisation and death. Therefore, people at the highest risk of becoming severely ill will be offered booster vaccination. The purpose of vaccination is not to prevent infection with covid-19, and people aged under 50 are therefore currently not being offered booster vaccination.

"People aged under 50 are generally not at particularly higher risk of becoming severely ill from covid-19. In addition, younger people aged under 50 are well protected against becoming severely ill from covid-19, as a very large number of them have already been vaccinated and have previously been infected with covid-19, and there is consequently good immunity among this part of the population."

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Not strictly true, the reason in Denmark is that under 50s are considered less at risk of being seriously ill. The purpose of the vaccine program is to help prevent serious illness and death.

"The purpose of the vaccination programme is to prevent severe illness, hospitalisation and death. Therefore, people at the highest risk of becoming severely ill will be offered booster vaccination. The purpose of vaccination is not to prevent infection with covid-19, and people aged under 50 are therefore currently not being offered booster vaccination.

"People aged under 50 are generally not at particularly higher risk of becoming severely ill from covid-19. In addition, younger people aged under 50 are well protected against becoming severely ill from covid-19, as a very large number of them have already been vaccinated and have previously been infected with covid-19, and there is consequently good immunity among this part of the population.""

Interestingly enough our NHS is only offering it to over 50s and those at higher risk. Not seeing a difference?

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

"Not strictly true, the reason in Denmark is that under 50s are considered less at risk of being seriously ill. The purpose of the vaccine program is to help prevent serious illness and death.

"People aged under 50 are generally not at particularly higher risk of becoming severely ill from covid-19. In addition, younger people aged under 50 are well protected against becoming severely ill from covid-19, as a very large number of them have already been vaccinated and have previously been infected with covid-19, and there is consequently good immunity among this part of the population.""

Oh come on, there has to be a conspiracy somewhere lol

By *olymalelincsMan
over a year ago

nr spalding

"People aged under 50 are generally not at particularly higher risk of becoming severely ill from covid-19. In addition, younger people aged under 50 are well protected against becoming severely ill from covid-19, as a very large number of them have already been vaccinated and have previously been infected with covid-19, and there is consequently good immunity among this part of the population."

Oh come on, there has to be a conspiracy somewhere lol"

The conspiracy will be that it is only being offered to the over 50s to begin the population culling as the old and unfit to work will be the first ones targeted as they will be no use down in the mines that the elite lizard people are constructing.

By *ylon lover 47Man
over a year ago

Beccles

Gosh I really didn't think people were still falling for the old experimental folktales.

"

So when were the Phase 3 trials completed ?

It's now been admitted they didn't test it for transmission, what else didn't they test for either ? How about toxicity for a start or compatibility with other medications or effects on fertility & pregnancy..the list of normal trials that were skipped goes on & on.

over a year ago

It's now been admitted they didn't test it for transmission, what else didn't they test for either ? How about toxicity for a start or compatibility with other medications or effects on fertility & pregnancy..the list of normal trials that were skipped goes on & on. "

A Phase III Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Multicenter Study in Adults, to Determine the Safety, Efficacy, and Immunogenicity of AZD1222, a Non-replicating ChAdOx1 Vector Vaccine, for the Prevention of COVID-19.

Actual Study Start Date; August 28, 2020.

Actual Primary Completion Date; March 5, 2021.

Estimated Study Completion Date;

February 14, 2023.

Some people are confusing the Study Completion date with the Primary Completion date.

Primary Completion date is when the Phase 3 trials ended.

Study Completion date is when the data has been reviewed and analysed.

As the phase 3 trials ended March 5th 2021 we are long past the "experimental" stage.

Winston

By *ylon lover 47Man
over a year ago

Beccles

"

It's now been admitted they didn't test it for transmission, what else didn't they test for either ? How about toxicity for a start or compatibility with other medications or effects on fertility & pregnancy..the list of normal trials that were skipped goes on & on.

A Phase III Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Multicenter Study in Adults, to Determine the Safety, Efficacy, and Immunogenicity of AZD1222, a Non-replicating ChAdOx1 Vector Vaccine, for the Prevention of COVID-19.

February 14, 2023.

Some people are confusing the Study Completion date with the Primary Completion date.

As the phase 3 trials ended March 5th 2021 we are long past the "experimental" stage.

Winston "

So you've just admitted that for the first 3 months of the vaccination campaign our most vulnerable & elderly citizens were injected with a substance that was still on trial & even now, almost 2 years later the data from that trial is still being reviewed & analysed.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

"

So you've just admitted that for the first 3 months of the vaccination campaign our most vulnerable & elderly citizens were injected with a substance that was still on trial & even now, almost 2 years later the data from that trial is still being reviewed & analysed.

"

I'm not sure your understanding how these things work. And to be honest I don't think it matters what evidence your presented with,you will still carry on preaching your debunked facts etc

By *rx1Couple
over a year ago

Okehampton

Never has a truer word been spoken..Bravo Spot on.

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

[Removed by poster at 18/10/22 16:47:07]

over a year ago

Damm kin rite - they’re nuts in that part of the world…!

over a year ago

"

February 14, 2023.

Winston

"

Maybe read my post again.

Winston

By *rotic desiresWoman
over a year ago

Here and there

"

February 14, 2023.

Winston

Winston "

First Covid vaccine given in the UK "as part of a mass vaccination program" was a 90 year-old on December 8, 2020. Your post clearly states that phase 3 was still active in trial to be completed in March 2021 - this does not include full data analysis and review, which isn't complete until February of next year as per your post/quote.

So the previous poster was correct in his statement, no?

These vaccines are under emergency authorisation (FDA)/conditional marketing authorisation (MHRA/EMA).

From the FDA:

"Under an EUA, FDA may allow the use of unapproved!!! medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions when certain statutory criteria have been met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives."

From the MHRA:

"On 24 June 2021, the MHRA issued a Conditional Marketing Authorisation ( CMA ) for COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca in Great Britain (GB). A CMA issued by the European Medicines Agency has had effect in Northern Ireland since 29 January 2021." Not sure why so late for CMA seeing as these were used from December, 2020 but that's what Google threw out.

From BMC:

"In UK Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine was primarily granted a temporary authorization for emergency use. Temporary use authorizations allow for the supply of an unlicensed pharmaceutical product in response to specific sorts of public health threats".

These treatments are NOT fully licensed, they are under emergency use only. They are still under review.

According to the FDA for full consent: "FDA must ensure that recipients of the vaccine under an EUA are informed, to the extent practicable given the applicable circumstances, that FDA has authorized the emergency use of the vaccine, of the known and potential benefits and risks, the extent to which such benefits and risks are unknown, that they have the option to accept or refuse the vaccine” and that last bit clearly means to me that you cannot possibly mandate for ANYONE to take a vaccine under emergency authorisation because nobody knows anything about long term side effects/adverse events (5+ years). You cannot possibly give full informed consent, even if you wanted to.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"

February 14, 2023.

Winston

Winston

First Covid vaccine given in the UK "as part of a mass vaccination program" was a 90 year-old on December 8, 2020. Your post clearly states that phase 3 was still active in trial to be completed in March 2021 - this does not include full data analysis and review, which isn't complete until February of next year as per your post/quote.

So the previous poster was correct in his statement, no?

These vaccines are under emergency authorisation (FDA)/conditional marketing authorisation (MHRA/EMA).

From the FDA:

"Under an EUA, FDA may allow the use of unapproved!!! medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions when certain statutory criteria have been met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives."

From the MHRA:

"On 24 June 2021, the MHRA issued a Conditional Marketing Authorisation ( CMA ) for COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca in Great Britain (GB). A CMA issued by the European Medicines Agency has had effect in Northern Ireland since 29 January 2021." Not sure why so late for CMA seeing as these were used from December, 2020 but that's what Google threw out.

From BMC:

"In UK Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine was primarily granted a temporary authorization for emergency use. Temporary use authorizations allow for the supply of an unlicensed pharmaceutical product in response to specific sorts of public health threats".

These treatments are NOT fully licensed, they are under emergency use only. They are still under review.

According to the FDA for full consent: "FDA must ensure that recipients of the vaccine under an EUA are informed, to the extent practicable given the applicable circumstances, that FDA has authorized the emergency use of the vaccine, of the known and potential benefits and risks, the extent to which such benefits and risks are unknown, that they have the option to accept or refuse the vaccine” and that last bit clearly means to me that you cannot possibly mandate for ANYONE to take a vaccine under emergency authorisation because nobody knows anything about long term side effects/adverse events (5+ years). You cannot possibly give full informed consent, even if you wanted to."

You quote about the UK then quote stuff FDA. They nothing to do with each other?

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Jesus what a shambles of a comment

By *enuineguy76Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I love the mental gymnastics from the normies. The mRNA vaccines are some of the most dangerous pharmaceutical products ever released onto the market. It says right on the NHS website myocarditis is a known side effect from the jab. The 5 year survival rate for myocarditis is 50%. People will continue to die from this tragedy for years.

The eu and us databases for adverse events are showing over 6 million injuries with tens of thousands of deaths. In the us vaers has recorded more injury and death for the covid shots than every other vaccine combined for the past 20 years. The figures are truly off the scale.

But people have been so mentally destroyed by media propaganda they are grateful to be triple vaxxed whilst they suffer from covid for the 2nd time. We truly do live in clownworld. "

I couldn’t agree more; and then they come out with “I’m so glad I took the jab because I would have ended up in ICU if I didn’t “ - it’s comical

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

"I love the mental gymnastics from the normies. The mRNA vaccines are some of the most dangerous pharmaceutical products ever released onto the market. It says right on the NHS website myocarditis is a known side effect from the jab. The 5 year survival rate for myocarditis is 50%. People will continue to die from this tragedy for years.

But people have been so mentally destroyed by media propaganda they are grateful to be triple vaxxed whilst they suffer from covid for the 2nd time. We truly do live in clownworld. I couldn’t agree more; and then they come out with “I’m so glad I took the jab because I would have ended up in ICU if I didn’t “ - it’s comical "

why is it comical... my daughter had a very good chance of dying if she didn't have the vax as at thr height people with her issues were dying alot. I am very glad she has had her vaccines as now she has a fighting chance.

The vaccines help to reduce serious illness amongst other things. She has has 4 vaccines and will be having a 5th in December

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

But people have been so mentally destroyed by media propaganda they are grateful to be triple vaxxed whilst they suffer from covid for the 2nd time. We truly do live in clownworld. I couldn’t agree more; and then they come out with “I’m so glad I took the jab because I would have ended up in ICU if I didn’t “ - it’s comical "

Very true, really comical.

Even funnier for those who did end up in ICU.

But fuck em, most were old or fat or had other stuff wrong with them and were probably about to die soon anyway and if they didn't die soon they'll die eventually and that's a fact, you can find loads of evidence on the interweb / Facebook thingy that categorically proves we all die from that incurable disease called death.

So all you have to do is make sure your immune system is firing on all cylinders and eat plenty of turnips.

Take it you haven't completed your ward rounds yet.

By *enuineguy76Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

But people have been so mentally destroyed by media propaganda they are grateful to be triple vaxxed whilst they suffer from covid for the 2nd time. We truly do live in clownworld. I couldn’t agree more; and then they come out with “I’m so glad I took the jab because I would have ended up in ICU if I didn’t “ - it’s comical why is it comical... my daughter had a very good chance of dying if she didn't have the vax as at thr height people with her issues were dying alot. I am very glad she has had her vaccines as now she has a fighting chance.

The vaccines help to reduce serious illness amongst other things. She has has 4 vaccines and will be having a 5th in December "

5 ? And you still think these jabs work ?

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

But people have been so mentally destroyed by media propaganda they are grateful to be triple vaxxed whilst they suffer from covid for the 2nd time. We truly do live in clownworld. I couldn’t agree more; and then they come out with “I’m so glad I took the jab because I would have ended up in ICU if I didn’t “ - it’s comical why is it comical... my daughter had a very good chance of dying if she didn't have the vax as at thr height people with her issues were dying alot. I am very glad she has had her vaccines as now she has a fighting chance.

The vaccines help to reduce serious illness amongst other things. She has has 4 vaccines and will be having a 5th in December 5 ? And you still think these jabs work ? "

oh I know they do. But then I understand how vaccines work.. oh she has also never had covid. ..and our if 10 work colleagues on my team. The only two that have not had covid this past 3 weeks is the two that have had their boosters recently... but obviously that's just coincidence..

None of our boosted residents have it either... but then we wear gloves and masks for personal care and masks at all times.

I am very very thankful that the vaccines give my daughter with a compromised immune system the chance to fight covid if she gets it... as she would possibly end up like her friends she lost during the height of the pandemic...

By *enuineguy76Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

The vaccines help to reduce serious illness amongst other things. She has has 4 vaccines and will be having a 5th in December 5 ? And you still think these jabs work ? oh I know they do. But then I understand how vaccines work.. oh she has also never had covid. ..and our if 10 work colleagues on my team. The only two that have not had covid this past 3 weeks is the two that have had their boosters recently... but obviously that's just coincidence..

None of our boosted residents have it either... but then we wear gloves and masks for personal care and masks at all times.

I am very very thankful that the vaccines give my daughter with a compromised immune system the chance to fight covid if she gets it... as she would possibly end up like her friends she lost during the height of the pandemic... "

as long as she is aware of the risks I guess it’s her decision at the end of the day

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

" as long as she is aware of the risks I guess it’s her decision at the end of the day "

.she does not have the capacity to make the choice so I made it for her, not that it was a hard choice to make, as she had a very high chance of dying if she caught covid... so the vaccines were an easy choice. I researched each one before she has had them. As the risks from the vaccines are very small... it was a no brainer really.

Her older sister wishes she had not listened to the claptrap about vaccines being to risky and had hers as she got covid and has been very ill since. She almost lost her life and baby too. Thankfully she is recovering and has now had her vaccine.

over a year ago

" as long as she is aware of the risks I guess it’s her decision at the end of the day

.she does not have the capacity to make the choice so I made it for her, not that it was a hard choice to make, as she had a very high chance of dying if she caught covid... so the vaccines were an easy choice. I researched each one before she has had them. As the risks from the vaccines are very small... it was a no brainer really.

Her older sister wishes she had not listened to the claptrap about vaccines being to risky and had hers as she got covid and has been very ill since. She almost lost her life and baby too. Thankfully she is recovering and has now had her vaccine. "

These are the important instances the anti vaxxers choose to ignore.

Of course they'll blame something else or make up some other vaccine related twaddle to explain it.

Winston

Post new Message to Thread