Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Needing vaccine to enter usa

Jump to newest

By *hanebbw OP   Man
over a year ago

b

Does anyone reckon by next summer, the US will of scrapped needing a vaccine to enter their country ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think there are too many unknowns before then, including development of any variants and how this winter - the greatest levels of infection may occur then - pans out. I'd not predict anything with any likely probability

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Theres a variety of vaccine rules for countries all over the world that are unlikely to ever be removed and this could become one of them. Only time will tell.

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

At this point it doesn't make any sense in any place in this planet make convid19 vaccines mandatory

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I would just view it as a filter of where you want or don't want to go, personally. I do.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's possible as a federal appeals court ruled that the Biden administration's vaccine mandate for U.S. government contractors is unlawful. There have been a number of similar cases which were successful and a number more to go ahead.

By *all69Man
over a year ago

chelmsford

they have now if vacinated

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Land in Mexico and cross the border, no checks there lol

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"Does anyone reckon by next summer, the US will of scrapped needing a vaccine to enter their country ? "

I think most of the countries that have covid vaccination rules will keep them in place for a good while probably years. I suppose the argument for keeping then in place is keeping the pressure off health services from unvaccinated people getting more likely to get very ill from covid but if you have sufficient health insurance I don't think you should be bared from entry. I think the main reason for keeping them in is the fact that pretty much all (90%+) of the adult population of the western world have had at least one jab, so easier just to leave the rules in place.

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

"At this point it doesn't make any sense in any place in this planet make convid19 vaccines mandatory "
why? Most people have had them and it still dont stop it, i had two and a booster and managed to still pick it up in april while i was in hospital for a month with something else, after being jabbed three times and catching a dose of it aswell if im not coverd now i never will be

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

"Does anyone reckon by next summer, the US will of scrapped needing a vaccine to enter their country ?

I think most of the countries that have covid vaccination rules will keep them in place for a good while probably years. I suppose the argument for keeping then in place is keeping the pressure off health services from unvaccinated people getting more likely to get very ill from covid but if you have sufficient health insurance I don't think you should be bared from entry. I think the main reason for keeping them in is the fact that pretty much all (90%+) of the adult population of the western world have had at least one jab, so easier just to leave the rules in place."

If that many people have had it what you're saying is it's less about herd immunity now gained through the vaccines, and more to do with punishing those without the vaccines

Without having the balls to actually say it

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Which is ironic, considering

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

The americans are very keen on keeping anyone they decide are undesirable out of their country. It gives their immigration control officers another random thing that they can ask for from anyone they don't like the look of, another way that they can refuse entry. So I expect that even if the rule is scrapped, usa immigration will be randomly asking for vax certificates for the foreseeable future. (And any argument with USA immigration never ends well for the foreigner, regardless of how valid or invalid their requirements are...)

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

Just cross the border from mexico they dont seem to be asking for proof of vax if u go into the states there

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"Does anyone reckon by next summer, the US will of scrapped needing a vaccine to enter their country ?

I think most of the countries that have covid vaccination rules will keep them in place for a good while probably years. I suppose the argument for keeping then in place is keeping the pressure off health services from unvaccinated people getting more likely to get very ill from covid but if you have sufficient health insurance I don't think you should be bared from entry. I think the main reason for keeping them in is the fact that pretty much all (90%+) of the adult population of the western world have had at least one jab, so easier just to leave the rules in place.

If that many people have had it what you're saying is it's less about herd immunity now gained through the vaccines, and more to do with punishing those without the vaccines

Without having the balls to actually say it "

People who have made a decision to not have a vaccine during a global pandemic are Nottage victims if some countries won't let them in.

I'd probably not be allowed in America if I ever wanted to go. Most other countries I'm fine. But my misspent years come with a price, I'll be honest I've never viewed myself as a victim bring punished, but then unlike anti-vaxxers and covid deniers I've never had a desire to be perceived as a persecuted minority either

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

[Removed by poster at 04/09/22 20:02:10]

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

"Theres a variety of vaccine rules for countries all over the world that are unlikely to ever be removed and this could become one of them. Only time will tell."
This. I think that it will stay for a long time, the best thing is to have a staycation, until they have removed the restrictions

over a year ago

People who have made a decision to not have a vaccine during a global pandemic are Nottage victims if some countries won't let them in.

I'd probably not be allowed in America if I ever wanted to go. Most other countries I'm fine. But my misspent years come with a price, I'll be honest I've never viewed myself as a victim bring punished, but then unlike anti-vaxxers and covid deniers I've never had a desire to be perceived as a persecuted minority either "

The COVID-19 travel restrictions were/are nothing more than a tool to deliberately inflict misery on a targeted part of the population.

It wasn't only the unvaccinated (who posed no more risk than the vaccinated) who were targeted, but also their friends and relatives who live abroad and are unable to have visits from them.

Children separated from their parents, grandchildren separated from their grandparents.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
over a year ago

Reading

I'd probably not be allowed in America if I ever wanted to go. Most other countries I'm fine. But my misspent years come with a price, I'll be honest I've never viewed myself as a victim bring punished, but then unlike anti-vaxxers and covid deniers I've never had a desire to be perceived as a persecuted minority either

The COVID-19 travel restrictions were/are nothing more than a tool to deliberately inflict misery on a targeted part of the population.

It wasn't only the unvaccinated (who posed no more risk than the vaccinated) who were targeted, but also their friends and relatives who live abroad and are unable to have visits from them.

Children separated from their parents, grandchildren separated from their grandparents."

Wonderful post

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
over a year ago

Hastings

"Theres a variety of vaccine rules for countries all over the world that are unlikely to ever be removed and this could become one of them. Only time will tell.This. I think that it will stay for a long time, the best thing is to have a staycation, until they have removed the restrictions "
So what sort of staycation would you go on in December?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Theres a variety of vaccine rules for countries all over the world that are unlikely to ever be removed and this could become one of them. Only time will tell.This. I think that it will stay for a long time, the best thing is to have a staycation, until they have removed the restrictions So what sort of staycation would you go on in December?"

Peak District. B&B with a roaring fire. Hiking.

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

"Theres a variety of vaccine rules for countries all over the world that are unlikely to ever be removed and this could become one of them. Only time will tell.This. I think that it will stay for a long time, the best thing is to have a staycation, until they have removed the restrictions So what sort of staycation would you go on in December?

Peak District. B&B with a roaring fire. Hiking."

Yes that place, there are many places to visit like, from london, the kew gardens till scotland the loch ness, the urquhart castle

By *oey67Man
over a year ago

Warton

"Does anyone reckon by next summer, the US will of scrapped needing a vaccine to enter their country ? "

Surely if you want to enter the US the easiest option is just to get vaccinated

over a year ago

India (goa) is 30 degrees in December that’s good for a staycation I reckon.

By *iggstimpyCouple
over a year ago

South East

Most obese nation on earth and they don’t want people coming who might be at risk of a worse outcome if they got covid. Makes sense!!!

We had a late honeymoon planned for the USA next year but can well imagine they might still be acting stupid for a while yet …. So going elsewhere. No big deal, most countries are being sensible now.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

"Theres a variety of vaccine rules for countries all over the world that are unlikely to ever be removed and this could become one of them. Only time will tell.This. I think that it will stay for a long time, the best thing is to have a staycation, until they have removed the restrictions So what sort of staycation would you go on in December?

Peak District. B&B with a roaring fire. Hiking."

Long weekend at home. Treat myself to a bar of decent chocolate.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Children separated from their parents, grandchildren separated from their grandparents."

Of course, a post minus any evidence.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Just cross the border from mexico they dont seem to be asking for proof of vax if u go into the states there "

Proof of vaccinations are still required for non-US citizens crossing by land.

over a year ago

Children separated from their parents, grandchildren separated from their grandparents.

Of course, a post minus any evidence. "

What evidence do you want?

By *ogging DougMan
over a year ago

Guildford

All said and done and you cannot turn back time nor do I think the US Government will be lifting this restriction anytime soon.

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

Never really fancied the states if i did ever go think it would be curiosity more than anything, bit like going to the zoo to stare at the animals

By *enuineguy76Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

cross the border through Mexico and you don’t need anything- just as anyone of the thousand refugees that cross over on a daily basis .

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

"Just cross the border from mexico they dont seem to be asking for proof of vax if u go into the states there

Proof of vaccinations are still required for non-US citizens crossing by land. "

Through border control maybe

But thats not what people mean, and you know it

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Just cross the border from mexico they dont seem to be asking for proof of vax if u go into the states there

Proof of vaccinations are still required for non-US citizens crossing by land.

Through border control maybe

But thats not what people mean, and you know it"

It's worth being fully informed, especially if people are desperate to meet distant relatives etc. The US officials have maintained their demands that people entering by land are required to be able to demonstrate vaccination status.

By *ockey64Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Realistically who the fuck wants to go there anyway

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

The States has just given the go ahead for an Omicron varient only booster jab. Its not depleting there as rapidly as it is here....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/09/22 21:13:28]

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

What evidence do you want?"

I'd hazard a guess and say evidence of what you posted. That seems plausible given the comments sequence.

Winston

over a year ago

"Does anyone reckon by next summer, the US will of scrapped needing a vaccine to enter their country ? cross the border through Mexico and you don’t need anything- just as anyone of the thousand refugees that cross over on a daily basis . "

They might get a free trip to a major US city too.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Does anyone reckon by next summer, the US will of scrapped needing a vaccine to enter their country ? cross the border through Mexico and you don’t need anything- just as anyone of the thousand refugees that cross over on a daily basis .

They might get a free trip to a major US city too. "

over a year ago

I'd hazard a guess and say evidence of what you posted. That seems plausible given the comments sequence.

Winston "

There is plenty of evidence of the unvaccinated being stigmatised.

Do you believe you were threatened by the unvaccinated with regards to COVID-19?

over a year ago

Winston

Do you believe you were threatened by the unvaccinated with regards to COVID-19?"

As suspected.... no evidence of anything you stated and un-related misdirection counter questions asked.

I'd love it if one day someone could substantiate some of their claims.

Just once.....

Winston

over a year ago

Winston

Do you believe you were threatened by the unvaccinated with regards to COVID-19?

As suspected.... no evidence of anything you stated and un-related misdirection counter questions asked.

Just once.....

Winston

"

Do you feel threatened by unvaccinated individuals?

Or are you afraid that answering this question will prove my point?

over a year ago

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Or are you afraid that answering this question will prove my point?"

They can't the vaccine is designed to reduce severe symptoms not transmission.Hence why the different boosters to different variants.By getting vaccinated is your choice. By not getting vaccinated it's still your choice. Either one will still spread it.

over a year ago

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Or are you afraid that answering this question will prove my point?"

Interestingly, your reply couldn't prove my point any better if you'd tried.

Winston

over a year ago

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston "

You demand answers to your questions, yet shy away from answering mine.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

Do you feel threatened by unvaccinated individuals?"

He asked first, per usual etiquette.

I believe I asked who denied the existence of vaccine side effects earlier in the thread, too.

Answer some questions - and deflecting or trying to shift questions isn't answering. Or do you have a good reason not to? Are you shy?

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

Do you feel threatened by unvaccinated individuals?"

I think they are inherently selfish. To not have a vaccine during a global pandemic is arguably selfish. But ti then feel that yiu are persecuted based on the implications of that choice definitely is.

By *iss pleasuringWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near

"At this point it doesn't make any sense in any place in this planet make convid19 vaccines mandatory why? Most people have had them and it still dont stop it, i had two and a booster and managed to still pick it up in april while i was in hospital for a month with something else, after being jabbed three times and catching a dose of it aswell if im not coverd now i never will be"

The vaccines are there to help protect. They are not to stop ya getting it

A seat belt helps protect you in a car accident

A condom helps protect against stis and pregnancy. Both are not 100% but they help

over a year ago

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

I believe I asked who denied the existence of vaccine side effects earlier in the thread, too.

Answer some questions - and deflecting or trying to shift questions isn't answering. Or do you have a good reason not to? Are you shy?"

Here comes the reinforcements!

The evidence is simple.

Unvaccinated individuals were targeted, despite the fact a vaccinated individual can transmit the virus.

Consequently, parents who were unvaccinated were unable to travel to see their children.

over a year ago

"At this point it doesn't make any sense in any place in this planet make convid19 vaccines mandatory why? Most people have had them and it still dont stop it, i had two and a booster and managed to still pick it up in april while i was in hospital for a month with something else, after being jabbed three times and catching a dose of it aswell if im not coverd now i never will be

A condom helps protect against stis and pregnancy. Both are not 100% but they help"

I see your point but not everyone was at risk from COVID-19. They didn't need a vaccine.

Asking a pedestrian to wear a seatbelt isn't going to provide someone in a car with any more protection.

Asking a guy in a club who is watching a gangbang to slip a condom on is not going to provide the two guys giving the woman a DP with any more protection.

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

Answer some questions - and deflecting or trying to shift questions isn't answering. Or do you have a good reason not to? Are you shy?

The evidence is simple.

Unvaccinated individuals were targeted, despite the fact a vaccinated individual can transmit the virus.

Consequently, parents who were unvaccinated were unable to travel to see their children."

Or they could get vaccinated and travel freely?

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

"At this point it doesn't make any sense in any place in this planet make convid19 vaccines mandatory why? Most people have had them and it still dont stop it, i had two and a booster and managed to still pick it up in april while i was in hospital for a month with something else, after being jabbed three times and catching a dose of it aswell if im not coverd now i never will be

A condom helps protect against stis and pregnancy. Both are not 100% but they help

I see your point but not everyone was at risk from COVID-19. They didn't need a vaccine.

Asking a pedestrian to wear a seatbelt isn't going to provide someone in a car with any more protection.

Asking a guy in a club who is watching a gangbang to slip a condom on is not going to provide the two guys giving the woman a DP with any more protection."

Not everyone was at risk of covid?

Just because some were more at risk doesn't mean others were at no risk?

over a year ago

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

The evidence is simple.

Consequently, parents who were unvaccinated were unable to travel to see their children.

Or they could get vaccinated and travel freely?"

What threat did they pose? Were they a greater threat in transmitting the virus than someone who was vaccinated?

If they were a greater threat, why have the restrictions in the UK now been dropped?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

The evidence is simple.

Consequently, parents who were unvaccinated were unable to travel to see their children."

Who said that there are no side effects from Covid vaccines?

over a year ago

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

The evidence is simple.

Who said that there are no side effects from Covid vaccines?"

I have no idea. Are you referring to another thread by any chance?

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

The evidence is simple.

What threat did they pose? Were they a greater threat in transmitting the virus than someone who was vaccinated?

If they were a greater threat, why have the restrictions in the UK now been dropped?"

You do know that all countries impose varying requirements to enter, we all have the choice to enter or not...

They were at higher risk of getting it so therefore more likely to transmit it.

And maybe America don't want their health system exposed to treating unvaccinated people with covid

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

The evidence is simple.

I have no idea. Are you referring to another thread by any chance?"

Yes, my mistake. But as you dragged my views on Covid misinformation into a thread on Truss and worker's rights, I'm sure my mistake can be forgiven. (I think it was still you that claimed that and prompted my question)

However, Winston asked you first. Per normal etiquette, you should answer his question before asking your own.

over a year ago

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

The evidence is simple.

If they were a greater threat, why have the restrictions in the UK now been dropped?

You do know that all countries impose varying requirements to enter, we all have the choice to enter or not...

And maybe America don't want their health system exposed to treating unvaccinated people with covid"

They 'were' at higher risk of getting it so therefore more likely to transmit it?

That is past tense. So what about now?

What has changed for the UK government to drop the restrictions?

over a year ago

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

The evidence is simple.

I have no idea. Are you referring to another thread by any chance?

Yes, my mistake. But as you dragged my views on Covid misinformation into a thread on Truss and worker's rights, I'm sure my mistake can be forgiven. (I think it was still you that claimed that and prompted my question)

However, Winston asked you first. Per normal etiquette, you should answer his question before asking your own."

We all make mistakes.

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

The evidence is simple.

And maybe America don't want their health system exposed to treating unvaccinated people with covid

They 'were' at higher risk of getting it so therefore more likely to transmit it?

What has changed for the UK government to drop the restrictions?"

Do yiu honesty believe that if vaccinations were abandoned globally Covid wouldn't spread?

over a year ago

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

The evidence is simple.

Do yiu honesty believe that if vaccinations were abandoned globally Covid wouldn't spread?

"

Have I said that? Or are you asking my opinion?

By *iss pleasuringWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near

Asking a guy in a club who is watching a gangbang to slip a condom on is not going to provide the two guys giving the woman a DP with any more protection."

I see your point but covid isn't selective.

As with alot of viruses

People are selective as to wearing a seat belt or a condom.

There is no selection process as who does or doesn't contract covud

By *iss pleasuringWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near

Think along woth China, Australia and USA I'll be surprised if any vaccines statuses are lifted or eased if at all

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

The evidence is simple.

"

You are repeatedly implying it

over a year ago

Baring in mind that the vaccine manufacturers have stated they do not stop transmission I’m surprised people are still arguing about this.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
over a year ago

Reading

"Baring in mind that the vaccine manufacturers have stated they do not stop transmission I’m surprised people are still arguing about this."

Dear oh dear…… 2020 all over again

over a year ago

"Baring in mind that the vaccine manufacturers have stated they do not stop transmission I’m surprised people are still arguing about this.

Dear oh dear…… 2020 all over again "

Oh look, condescension.

over a year ago

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

The evidence is simple.

You are repeatedly implying it"

What I have repeatedly said is unvaccinated people are no more of a risk that vaccinated people.

There is nothing in there about globally stopping COVID-19 spreading.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

The evidence is simple.

What I have repeatedly said is unvaccinated people are no more of a risk that vaccinated people.

There is nothing in there about globally stopping COVID-19 spreading."

You make some bold claims. Research has shown that those who are vaccinated can be infectious for shortter periods than those who have not been vaccinated. They also shed fewer virus particles. In short, I know who I'd prefer to be in close proximity with, if they were infected.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

If you want things to run easier, you get vaccinated. God only knows what the US will be doing next year.

I'm vaccinated because I need to travel to see my parents and my sister in two different countries and being vaccinated means less stress and hoops to jump through for me.

I took the risk because my parents really shouldn't be travelling too much in their 70s and my sister is very busy working long hours in her career.

I have friends who never travel and they are not vaccinated and they believe that's what's best for them. You have to make your own choice based on your own lifestyle and obligations.

You still have a year to change your travel plans to go somewhere that still accepts unvaccinated people but expect to pay out a lot for testing and quarantine stays.

over a year ago

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

The evidence is simple.

You make some bold claims. Research has shown that those who are vaccinated can be infectious for shortter periods than those who have not been vaccinated. They also shed fewer virus particles. In short, I know who I'd prefer to be in close proximity with, if they were infected.

"

Any study that produces a result that something can happen leaves quite a bit to be desired. I understand why they publish these findings but then again I doubt they would go on the internet and claim them to be the evidence to prove a theory beyond question.

That just seems to be the prerogative of members of various Internet forums.

over a year ago

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

The evidence is simple.

"

Do you feel that threatened by unvaccinated people?

Surely you must trust the vaccines work?

How can you tell the difference between unvaccinated and vaccinated people to then choose to be in close proximity of them?

over a year ago

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

The evidence is simple.

Any study that produces a result that something can happen leaves quite a bit to be desired. I understand why they publish these findings but then again I doubt they would go on the internet and claim them to be the evidence to prove a theory beyond question.

That just seems to be the prerogative of members of various Internet forums."

Indeed.

COVID vaccinated person: "The COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective."

Unvaccinated person: "Can I stand next to you?"

COVID vaccinated person: "No, I might catch COVID-19."

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

The evidence is simple.

Indeed.

"

The vaccines effective in reducing death and serious illness,not eliminating it just like every other vaccine. You are being willfully obtuse or are a bit thick can't decide which.

over a year ago

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

The evidence is simple.

Indeed.

The vaccines effective in reducing death and serious illness,not eliminating it just like every other vaccine. You are being willfully obtuse or are a bit thick can't decide which."

Are COVID-19 vaccines safe?

Do you feel threatened by unvaccinated people?

over a year ago

Winston

Just once.....

Winston

Winston

The evidence is simple.

Indeed.

The vaccines effective in reducing death and serious illness,not eliminating it just like every other vaccine. You are being willfully obtuse or are a bit thick can't decide which.

Are COVID-19 vaccines safe?

Do you feel threatened by unvaccinated people?"

Are COVID-19 vaccines unsafe?

Do you feel threatened by the existence of vaccinated people?

Post new Message to Thread