Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Hancock

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good riddance you sleazy little git. Don’t think anyone will shed any tears.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Good riddance you sleazy little git. Don’t think anyone will shed any tears. "

Wouldn't want to be the person taking over right now.

By *mma_EvansTV/TS
over a year ago

Visiting Peston

Yes, I have just seen that he has resigned xx

By *0shadesOfFilthMan
over a year ago

nearby

Wonder who they will put in the role on Monday.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

Has he gone? Wonder if wife will have changed the front door lock when he gets home and chucked his clothes out of the upstairs window?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Has he gone? Wonder if wife will have changed the front door lock when he gets home and chucked his clothes out of the upstairs window?"

god i hope so

By *andyh78Man
over a year ago

manchester

I bet he has been desperate to get out of that job since march 2020

over a year ago

to be fair to him tho, he was always going to be Boris skape goat, he was never going to win that one.

over a year ago

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Seems like just the latest in a line of politicians and scientists caught breaking their own rules

over a year ago

Snake - nothing but a snake

By *wistedTooCouple
over a year ago

Frimley

The media is plastering the videos around not giving two shits about how his wife will feel every time she turns on the TV. It’s disgusting. I don’t personally give a shit about all this. Most of the public complaining have been massive parts of the problems by not following the rules themselves. I am not saying he did an ok thing but it’s a tone deaf mistake rather than catastrophic.

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

Yeah...hope they put that straight talking, honest, man of the people Mr Gove in his place.

All sorted.

Politicians, don't you just love em...

over a year ago

Sajid Javid

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Has he gone? Wonder if wife will have changed the front door lock when he gets home and chucked his clothes out of the upstairs window?"

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"The media is plastering the videos around not giving two shits about how his wife will feel every time she turns on the TV. It’s disgusting. I don’t personally give a shit about all this. Most of the public complaining have been massive parts of the problems by not following the rules themselves. I am not saying he did an ok thing but it’s a tone deaf mistake rather than catastrophic."

Why should his family be treated differently from any other?

By *wistedTooCouple
over a year ago

Frimley

"The media is plastering the videos around not giving two shits about how his wife will feel every time she turns on the TV. It’s disgusting. I don’t personally give a shit about all this. Most of the public complaining have been massive parts of the problems by not following the rules themselves. I am not saying he did an ok thing but it’s a tone deaf mistake rather than catastrophic.

Why should his family be treated differently from any other?"

How is any normal family going through the same his family will be? If you cheated would it be all over the news for your partner to have their face rubbed in it? I hate the media for so many reasons and that is one. The way they pry into peoples personal lives and gleefully make a fortune out of the mindless public’s desperation to see famous people’s misery.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"The media is plastering the videos around not giving two shits about how his wife will feel every time she turns on the TV. It’s disgusting. I don’t personally give a shit about all this. Most of the public complaining have been massive parts of the problems by not following the rules themselves. I am not saying he did an ok thing but it’s a tone deaf mistake rather than catastrophic.

How is any normal family going through the same his family will be? If you cheated would it be all over the news for your partner to have their face rubbed in it? I hate the media for so many reasons and that is one. The way they pry into peoples personal lives and gleefully make a fortune out of the mindless public’s desperation to see famous people’s misery. "

They dont just do that to famous people.

The family of a lad who died at Hillsborough was contacted by the sun,they said they had a picture of him at the morgue and if they didnt give them an interview they would publish it.

They are pond life but they just dont go after famous people.

And Hancock and his ilk have no qualms over getting into bed with them,when it suits them.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/06/21 20:18:27]

By *ik MMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

"Sajid Javid"

Interesting appointment. Javid has consistently called for a cost / benefit analysis of lockdown and spoken out in terms of collateral damage. Things could really be looking up now…

over a year ago

"The media is plastering the videos around not giving two shits about how his wife will feel every time she turns on the TV. It’s disgusting. I don’t personally give a shit about all this. Most of the public complaining have been massive parts of the problems by not following the rules themselves. I am not saying he did an ok thing but it’s a tone deaf mistake rather than catastrophic."

Welllll….he’s a public figure… the minister of HEALTH! He should have known better and not done it…

Good riddance.

Matt Hancock… you’re the weakest link. Goodbye!

By *dinburghBLTMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Wonder who they will put in the role on Monday. "

The vaccines minister whatever his name is

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Wonder who they will put in the role on Monday.

The vaccines minister whatever his name is "

Javid, ex Chancellor who walked before Sunak got the post..

By *wistedTooCouple
over a year ago

Frimley

How is any normal family going through the same his family will be? If you cheated would it be all over the news for your partner to have their face rubbed in it? I hate the media for so many reasons and that is one. The way they pry into peoples personal lives and gleefully make a fortune out of the mindless public’s desperation to see famous people’s misery.

The family of a lad who died at Hillsborough was contacted by the sun,they said they had a picture of him at the morgue and if they didnt give them an interview they would publish it.

And Hancock and his ilk have no qualms over getting into bed with them,when it suits them."

Either way, they parade people on TV for entertainment at their lowest and it affects the people who aren’t directly in the light of it. It’s just a twisted world. Remember, people also like soaps… and reality TV. The worst of all the entertainment forms and people lap that shit up. They just like watching people be trampled.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

And Hancock and his ilk have no qualms over getting into bed with them,when it suits them.

Either way, they parade people on TV for entertainment at their lowest and it affects the people who aren’t directly in the light of it. It’s just a twisted world. Remember, people also like soaps… and reality TV. The worst of all the entertainment forms and people lap that shit up. They just like watching people be trampled."

And millions of people still buy them.

Like I said the gmnt uses the media when it suits them and this whole thing reeks of a stitch up.

I've no sympathy for any of them

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

Creepy guy. Glad hes gone. Boris needs to go for no backbone.

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Sajid Javid"

He might be viewed as being to competent for the job, we might end up with Gove or Rees-Mogg . Mind you bringing Javid back into the fold might reduce his threat to Boris so you never know.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan
over a year ago

nearby

Javid, the ex chancellor in then

Can he find the £350 million a week promised for the NHS by brexit

By *dinburghBLTMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Surprised Javid has been brought back considering the huge row he had with Boris

By *m A FuckerMan
over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

"Creepy guy. Glad hes gone. Boris needs to go for no backbone."

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Surprised Javid has been brought back considering the huge row he had with Boris "

Ahh see its been done and dusted, good tactical move by Boris.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's right that he should have resigned immediately, so it's better late than never.

He has made repeated emphasis that everyone in society must follow the rules to the letter and by the spirit of them.

When so many people were forced to die alone, without comfort from a single loved one - you can't force that cruel suffering and punishment onto others but do whatever the hell you like.

A total hypocrite, with complete contempt for us and those who have suffered. His oversight of tens of thousands of deaths, where people were imposed on to care homes, with death sentences for residents, speaks volumes of his moral compass, whilst using weasel words to let parliament and the country that people were tested and screened.

They'll definitely need the covid public inquiry to be postponed as late as possible, as Johnson has now lost his fall guy.

There are perhaps thousands who have, or will have, lost their jobs this year, so he's not as bad off as they are, still having his snout in the trough.

over a year ago

Oh has he gone.

By *eicsbimaleMan
over a year ago

loughborough

I am more concerned with how come there was a spy cam in his office and who leaked it, are there spy cams in all ministry offices?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It's right that he should have resigned immediately, so it's better late than never.

He has made repeated emphasis that everyone in society must follow the rules to the letter and by the spirit of them.

When so many people were forced to die alone, without comfort from a single loved one - you can't force that cruel suffering and punishment onto others but do whatever the hell you like.

A total hypocrite, with complete contempt for us and those who have suffered. His oversight of tens of thousands of deaths, where people were imposed on to care homes, with death sentences for residents, speaks volumes of his moral compass, whilst using weasel words to let parliament and the country that people were tested and screened.

They'll definitely need the covid public inquiry to be postponed as late as possible, as Johnson has now lost his fall guy.

There are perhaps thousands who have, or will have, lost their jobs this year, so he's not as bad off as they are, still having his snout in the trough. "

By *m A FuckerMan
over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

she will probably say oh it was an error of judgement on his part..what she really means is he hasnt fucked me for a year n he is a cunt

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"It's right that he should have resigned immediately, so it's better late than never.

There are perhaps thousands who have, or will have, lost their jobs this year, so he's not as bad off as they are, still having his snout in the trough. "

The sickening thing is..thats not the reason he lost his job.

They will say he lost his job because he had a bit on the side.

As much as he deserves it,the whole thing stinks.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Either way, they parade people on TV for entertainment at their lowest and it affects the people who aren’t directly in the light of it. It’s just a twisted world. Remember, people also like soaps… and reality TV. The worst of all the entertainment forms and people lap that shit up. They just like watching people be trampled.

Like I said the gmnt uses the media when it suits them and this whole thing reeks of a stitch up.

I've no sympathy for any of them"

The couple you're responding to was showing sympathy for his wife, I really don't think she has been part of the 'stitch up', they also have children who will have seen this plastered everywhere. It's not unreasonable to show sympathy for those that have been dragged into it through no fault of their own.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan
over a year ago

nearby

This will be very convenient for the Covid enquiry if there ever is one

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

The couple you're responding to was showing sympathy for his wife, I really don't think she has been part of the 'stitch up', they also have children who will have seen this plastered everywhere. It's not unreasonable to show sympathy for those that have been dragged into it through no fault of their own. "

Like I said beforehand...The gutter press hound everyone unfortune enough to be caught in their crosshairs.

Not just famous people.

over a year ago

"I am more concerned with how come there was a spy cam in his office and who leaked it, are there spy cams in all ministry offices? "

a bit convenient that he falls on his sword so Johnson can’t be accused of hypocrisy sacking him

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

The couple you're responding to was showing sympathy for his wife, I really don't think she has been part of the 'stitch up', they also have children who will have seen this plastered everywhere. It's not unreasonable to show sympathy for those that have been dragged into it through no fault of their own.

Like I said beforehand...The gutter press hound everyone unfortune enough to be caught in their crosshairs.

Not just famous people.

"

Does that mean we shouldn't show sympathy for those innocent people affected by it?

By *r_FaustusMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"Good riddance you sleazy little git. Don’t think anyone will shed any tears.

"

Sajid Javid

Another Tory banker

…and once again, there’s no minister in the English Dept of Health who has actually worked in health care or social care

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Not just famous people.

Does that mean we shouldn't show sympathy for those innocent people affected by it? "

You can show sympathy for whoever you like.

Doesnt mean I have to agree with it.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Not just famous people.

Does that mean we shouldn't show sympathy for those innocent people affected by it?

You can show sympathy for whoever you like.

Doesnt mean I have to agree with it."

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I feel sorry for both partners of these two - Hancock & whatever she is called.

over a year ago

"I feel sorry for both partners of these two - Hancock & whatever she is called. "

Gina Colangelo

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"I feel sorry for both partners of these two - Hancock & whatever she is called.

Gina Colangelo"

Thanks lol

By *isty24Woman
over a year ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 26/06/21 21:31:57]

over a year ago

its the kids i feel for ....

By *lansmanMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I feel sorry for both partners of these two - Hancock & whatever she is called. "

Exactly this , but theres more to it than this. Caught on a camera and then leaked to the press ...theres some subterfuge going on in Westminster

over a year ago

"I feel sorry for both partners of these two - Hancock & whatever she is called.

Exactly this , but theres more to it than this. Caught on a camera and then leaked to the press ...theres some subterfuge going on in Westminster "

i think it was set up either by her or another tory

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 26/06/21 21:56:11]

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Yep and there's family and kids to consider. It's dreadful for them. Still as long as some sun reader gets titillated by it nobody cares about the damage

over a year ago

With any luck his wife divorces him and takes half his money. Can't wait till we can kick this government out. Roll on the inquiry into the Government's mishandling of the pandemic.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Yep and there's family and kids to consider. It's dreadful for them. Still as long as some sun reader gets titillated by it nobody cares about the damage "

Your not buying the whole this was about an affair are you?

By *ob198XaMan
over a year ago

teleford

"With any luck his wife divorces him and takes half his money. Can't wait till we can kick this government out. Roll on the inquiry into the Government's mishandling of the pandemic. "

The problem is there are few worthy politicians of any substance on either side of the House. Picking a cabinet is like having to select a international 1st eleven team whilst only having a few dozen elderly amateur pub team players available. It’s not a recipe for success!

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

[Removed by poster at 26/06/21 22:36:48]

over a year ago

here

Javid - good choice, and quickly

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

"With any luck his wife divorces him and takes half his money. Can't wait till we can kick this government out. Roll on the inquiry into the Government's mishandling of the pandemic.

The problem is there are few worthy politicians of any substance on either side of the House. Picking a cabinet is like having to select a international 1st eleven team whilst only having a few dozen elderly amateur pub team players available. It’s not a recipe for success! "

Think it was Billy Connolly who said anyone who wants to enter politics should be immediately barred.

Should be like extended jury duty, people with experience and knowledge to be dragged kicking and screaming to Parliament.

I can't think of a worse job.

Unfortunately, everyone on here would be fucked over by the press within a month.

Start as filthy swingers, purveyors of immorality and a few months down the line the accusations of child abusers.

So, anyone on FAB looking for high office in politics, think again.

By *spotpleasurerMan
over a year ago

Norwich

Can't feel sorry for either him or the woman- apparently they were having the affair for a long time and it was well known at the ministry.

Curious if it started before she was appointed ba non exec director at the NHS and paid £15,000 a year.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

He's left his wife

over a year ago

here

"He's left his wife "

Why?

By *orace pinkerMan
over a year ago

North west

Scum

over a year ago

His half hour is up.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

"He's left his wife

Why?"

She's probably thrown him out.

over a year ago

here

"He's left his wife

Why?

She's probably thrown him out."

Chicken or egg scenario I think ….

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

"He's left his wife

Why?"

I have no idea

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

Glad he’s gone. I feel sorry for the other half’s and kid’s, but Hancock has been an arse. It would be good if all the other Tory’s who are screwing us also resign.., I might not hold my breath

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Gina Colangelo"

Coladangelo

By *JCouple
over a year ago

Teesside

Unless she's insited he resigns, gets his ass back home to mind the kids so she can go out and have so fun

By *JCouple
over a year ago

Teesside

"He's left his wife

Why?I have no idea "

He told the children and his wife he was leaving a few hours before the story broke apparently.

Sources says she didn't see it coming and thought that their relationship was happy and secure.

Apparently Mrs Hancock has also been battling hard against Long Covid after getting the virus off Matt last year.

KJ

By *0shadesOfFilthMan
over a year ago

nearby

Now the news says he has moved in the Gina happy families.while the now ex has long covid

Similar to Johnson who was banging Carrie while his then wife and mother of his children was having cancer treatment.

Good luck with brexit

By *arkus1812Man
over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

Wonder how Cummings engineered this one.

over a year ago

And Hancock and his ilk have no qualms over getting into bed with them,when it suits them."

this is right, they love the media when it suits them, but be careful who you get into bed with

By *ilver Fox 60Man
over a year ago

Southport

Now let's go for the rest of the Cabinet.

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

"Sajid Javid

Interesting appointment. Javid has consistently called for a cost / benefit analysis of lockdown and spoken out in terms of collateral damage. Things could really be looking up now… "

Hmmm Sajid Javid is the new Secretary of State for Health and Social Care.

As well as being an MP, Javid is a highly paid senior advisor to the US bank JP Morgan.

JP Morgan is a major player in private healthcare.

Of course there is absolutely no conflict of interest there!

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Wonder how Cummings engineered this one."

I doubt he did

By *oubleswing2019Man
over a year ago

Colchester

"

As well as being an MP, Javid is a highly paid senior advisor to the US bank JP Morgan.

Of course there is absolutely no conflict of interest there!"

Another "Career" Politician, as opposed to a "Public Servant".

The needs of his career will come first. Public service a long distant second.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Exactly this , but theres more to it than this. Caught on a camera and then leaked to the press ...theres some subterfuge going on in Westminster "

Course there is

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

"

Of course there is absolutely no conflict of interest there!

Another "Career" Politician, as opposed to a "Public Servant".

The needs of his career will come first. Public service a long distant second. "

Both Javid and Rishi made a lot of money working in the City during the 2007-08 crash. The actions they were involved in being part of the problem that caused the crash. They now run our country!

By *olves22Man
over a year ago

dudley

Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

By *oistknickersCouple
over a year ago

London

"Good riddance you sleazy little git. Don’t think anyone will shed any tears.

"

It’s an easy job he’s going to blame Hancock for everything for the next two or three years.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone. "

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone. "

I mean, I like competent people working for and representing me. The fact that I've made mistakes does not mean that I should not have standards.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

I mean, I like competent people working for and representing me. The fact that I've made mistakes does not mean that I should not have standards."

Tbf I dudnt realise we had regressed to the old testament era.

By *antiepaulaTV/TS
over a year ago

Helston

He got the 2m rule down to minus 4 inches...

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I mean, I like competent people working for and representing me. The fact that I've made mistakes does not mean that I should not have standards.

Tbf I dudnt realise we had regressed to the old testament era."

Tut tut, that's new testament (read with a jokey, smiling tone)

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I am more concerned with how come there was a spy cam in his office and who leaked it, are there spy cams in all ministry offices? "

Interesting point.

The quality of the video is very poor which I guess wouldn't be the case with a professionally installed system.

Could it have been one of those cheap, tiny covert cameras you can buy on Amazon, put up by a disgruntled or suspicious aide/worker?

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Tbf I dudnt realise we had regressed to the old testament era.

Tut tut, that's new testament (read with a jokey, smiling tone)"

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"I am more concerned with how come there was a spy cam in his office and who leaked it, are there spy cams in all ministry offices?

Interesting point.

The quality of the video is very poor which I guess wouldn't be the case with a professionally installed system.

Could it have been one of those cheap, tiny covert cameras you can buy on Amazon, put up by a disgruntled or suspicious aide/worker?"

He was clearly set up by someone in the gmnt.

There is no way people didnt know this had been going on and it's been leaked to take the attention away from the car crash they have presided over.

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

"I am more concerned with how come there was a spy cam in his office and who leaked it, are there spy cams in all ministry offices?

Interesting point.

Could it have been one of those cheap, tiny covert cameras you can buy on Amazon, put up by a disgruntled or suspicious aide/worker?

There is no way people didnt know this had been going on and it's been leaked to take the attention away from the car crash they have presided over."

Exactly

Throw the plebs a bit of love island style scandal and then Hancock can slip into the dark with a comfortable pension. Will probably turn up as a consultant for some big company soon.

Anything that went wrong will be pinned on him to cleanse the government.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Interesting point.

There is no way people didnt know this had been going on and it's been leaked to take the attention away from the car crash they have presided over.

Exactly

Throw the plebs a bit of love island style scandal and then Hancock can slip into the dark with a comfortable pension. Will probably turn up as a consultant for some big company soon.

Anything that went wrong will be pinned on him to cleanse the government."

By *matoMan
over a year ago

Around here

"

Really?

When was the last time you had the opportunity to screw a whole country by your incompetence and a billion or two of other people's money to fill the pockets of your chums?

That is the real problem, not some silly hidden cam ultra-soft porn side show.

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

Really?

When was the last time you had the opportunity to screw a whole country by your incompetence and a billion or two of other people's money to fill the pockets of your chums?

That is the real problem, not some silly hidden cam ultra-soft porn side show.

"

It really is quite amazing how easily distracted people are. Boris’ flat costs caused more outrage than EVERYTHING else he has done.

Now Hancock’s tryst is a bigger deal then all the dodgy deals he signed off for friends and family!

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"With any luck his wife divorces him and takes half his money. Can't wait till we can kick this government out. Roll on the inquiry into the Government's mishandling of the pandemic. "

When you are married money is shared btw !

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"He's left his wife

Why?I have no idea

He told the children and his wife he was leaving a few hours before the story broke apparently.

Sources says she didn't see it coming and thought that their relationship was happy and secure.

Apparently Mrs Hancock has also been battling hard against Long Covid after getting the virus off Matt last year.

KJ

"

Plus, I bet he's been hell to live with this last year or so, that is when he's actually home.

over a year ago

"Glad he’s gone. I feel sorry for the other half’s and kid’s, but Hancock has been an arse. It would be good if all the other Tory’s who are screwing us also resign.., I might not hold my breath "

Totally feel sorry for the wife. Apparently got the news now the he left her and now he’s gonna start a relationship with Gina lol

This is starting to sound like an arch of Emmerdale lol

over a year ago

*ark

By *olves22Man
over a year ago

dudley

Looks like I hooked a few with my let he who has not sinned comment.

By *ornucopiaMan
over a year ago

Bexley

"

"

Ah! the genetically modified Nile tilapia are at it again!

over a year ago

When has the media ever given a shit about the impact of what they print?

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan
over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

It says it all about this govt and Boris in particular that he wasn't fired. I couldn't give a shit who he shags in ordinary times, that's for him and his wife. What I do object to is the little turd using our tax money to employ his bit on the side and having the govt impose deprivation of public liberties while flagrantly ignoring the rules themselves. That's before we get onto the conflicts of interest with chums being rewarded with millions of pounds worth of public money contracts. We are the little people and they really don't give a shit. How they continue to be doing so well in the polls says as much about us as it does them. A sad state of affairs.

over a year ago

"It says it all about this govt and Boris in particular that he wasn't fired. I couldn't give a shit who he shags in ordinary times, that's for him and his wife. What I do object to is the little turd using our tax money to employ his bit on the side and having the govt impose deprivation of public liberties while flagrantly ignoring the rules themselves. That's before we get onto the conflicts of interest with chums being rewarded with millions of pounds worth of public money contracts. We are the little people and they really don't give a shit. How they continue to be doing so well in the polls says as much about us as it does them. A sad state of affairs."

Yeah he really is a slimy little cunt and along with the rest of his cabinet chums a totally useless and corrupt government.

Some of their usual loyal voters deserted them at the last election and they would not have gained power if not for gaining support from northern constituencies.

Not sure if northern constituencies who voted them in would do so again as I suspect the voters there would be less sympathetic to their indiscretions as would their usual loyal voters be.

Time to get rid of the shower of shite.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It says it all about this govt and Boris in particular that he wasn't fired. I couldn't give a shit who he shags in ordinary times, that's for him and his wife. What I do object to is the little turd using our tax money to employ his bit on the side and having the govt impose deprivation of public liberties while flagrantly ignoring the rules themselves. That's before we get onto the conflicts of interest with chums being rewarded with millions of pounds worth of public money contracts. We are the little people and they really don't give a shit. How they continue to be doing so well in the polls says as much about us as it does them. A sad state of affairs."

Yup

Although I suspect that it was "resign or be sacked"

over a year ago

Why do you think he did his grovelling statement out in the garden lol

over a year ago

here

"Why do you think he did his grovelling statement out in the garden lol"

It was a nice day

By * F 2018Couple
over a year ago

shropshire

How many men on here are cheating on their wifes ....

over a year ago

"Sajid Javid

Interesting appointment. Javid has consistently called for a cost / benefit analysis of lockdown and spoken out in terms of collateral damage. Things could really be looking up now… "

He was also one of those, you know, the pain in the arse remoaners. Anti-Brexit and all that.

over a year ago

"It says it all about this govt and Boris in particular that he wasn't fired. I couldn't give a shit who he shags in ordinary times, that's for him and his wife. What I do object to is the little turd using our tax money to employ his bit on the side and having the govt impose deprivation of public liberties while flagrantly ignoring the rules themselves. That's before we get onto the conflicts of interest with chums being rewarded with millions of pounds worth of public money contracts. We are the little people and they really don't give a shit. How they continue to be doing so well in the polls says as much about us as it does them. A sad state of affairs.

Yup

Although I suspect that it was "resign or be sacked""

I suspect it was a case of resign or bring Martha along to our little party..... Carry would love to taste Martha's pussy. At that point it became easier to tell the kids that daddy isn't coming home. Bit like the football cup.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

How many men on here are cheating on their wifes ...."

And only with single women too.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

How many men on here are cheating on their wifes ...."

Why is the last relevant?

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

He reminds me of Pob. That little TV puppet character.

Might have to re watch the series to see if there were any subliminal clues all this was going to occur from decades ago.

Post new Message to Thread