Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Squirtles memorial celebration of her life at Chams 3rd August

Jump to newest

By *ottmcouple131 OP   Couple
14 weeks ago

Nottingham

We are heading to Chams on the 3rd of August to celebrate the life of our good friend Tina AKA Squirtle who sadly passed away in May. For those who knew Tina, you will know she was the life and soul of a party and will be looking down with a gin in here hand. This is nothing morbid in fact far from it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edBubblesWoman
14 weeks ago

Sensual Street Horny Town Lincoln NE1 4BJ

Would this be a members only event or would it be opened to non members on a request list only. Thanks x

14 weeks ago

Nottingham

"Would this be a members only event or would it be opened to non members on a request list only. Thanks x"

Hiya, I need to check with the club if they will let me do a guest list

By *onyShellCouple
13 weeks ago

Stoke on Trent Cheshire Border

Any more updates on thus bud?

13 weeks ago

Nottingham

"Any more updates on thus bud?"

Sorry I’ve been up to my neck in it, I’ve just sent the manager an email, he normally gets back to me within 24 hours

13 weeks ago

Nottingham

Of anybody would like to attend I have sorted it with Chams to have a guest list for non members, please message me to ensure you get on it

By *mi1Man
11 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

I will like to attend Squirtles memorial celebration of her life. I only met her twice at chams. May her sweet soul rest in perfect peace. Please kindly add me to the guestlist.

Emi1.

11 weeks ago

Nottingham

"I will like to attend Squirtles memorial celebration of her life. I only met her twice at chams. May her sweet soul rest in perfect peace. Please kindly add me to the guestlist.

Emi1."

Hi, with it being a Saturday single men have to leave by 7pm, just wanted to make you aware

10 weeks ago

Nottingham

Guys, if you are attending Squirtles memorial, please shout up as I am ordering some balloons for us to let go, also we are dressing up sparkling if you have any sparkling outfits, absolutely not compulsory just a nice touch

By *onyShellCouple
10 weeks ago

Stoke on Trent Cheshire Border

See you there x

By *mi1Man
10 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"I will like to attend Squirtles memorial celebration of her life. I only met her twice at chams. May her sweet soul rest in perfect peace. Please kindly add me to the guestlist.

Emi1.

Hi, with it being a Saturday single men have to leave by 7pm, just wanted to make you aware "

Yeah, that's fine by me. Thanks

By *unfriskycoupleCouple
10 weeks ago

bridgend

We attending chams next sat as up for weekend from wales there both nights , say hi if you see us but we not sure if we know squitles or not xx

10 weeks ago

Nottingham

"We attending chams next sat as up for weekend from wales there both nights , say hi if you see us but we not sure if we know squirtle so or not xx"

Hi guys, the more the merrier, I’ve seen your guys there before, I am sure you would of meet her

By *oung and shyCouple
10 weeks ago

gloucester

Hi Guys

Have many Tina on many an occasion at Chams

We won’t be able to attend this weekend due to child care

We will remember her and we hope the send off goes well

10 weeks ago

Nottingham

"Hi Guys

Have many Tina on many an occasion at Chams

We won’t be able to attend this weekend due to child care

We will remember her and we hope the send off goes well"

Hi guys hope your both well, appreciate your comments

By *xtra Special KWoman
10 weeks ago

birmingham

"Guys, if you are attending Squirtles memorial, please shout up as I am ordering some balloons for us to let go, also we are dressing up sparkling if you have any sparkling outfits, absolutely not compulsory just a nice touch "

My sparkling personality will of course be there lol... wouldn't miss this for the world....

10 weeks ago

Nottingham

"Guys, if you are attending Squirtles memorial, please shout up as I am ordering some balloons for us to let go, also we are dressing up sparkling if you have any sparkling outfits, absolutely not compulsory just a nice touch

My sparkling personality will of course be there lol... wouldn't miss this for the world.... "

Will be great to see you there for her send off from us

10 weeks ago

Nottingham

To all you lovely people, please be aware the club is open for normal activities as always guaranteed to be a good night, this event is just some friends getting together to raise a glass to our friend. Please come as you normally would feel free to say hi

Post new Message to Thread