FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Whats the worst sounding excuss for canceling a meet, but was true?

Jump to newest

By *ig Boy Fun OP   Man
over a year ago

Camden

So sadly today I had to cancel going to a party having only accepted a few hours before. Reason was embarrassingly weak, I stub my toe (the skin was split and bleeding for a bit) so I was wondering?

What was the worst sounding excuse you had to give for missing a meet/party?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Flux capacitor has gone one my van so it won't start

over a year ago

No idea as they’re all nonsense generally. Had one years back that he forgot he had to take his gran to the airport and only just remembered 30 mins before.

over a year ago

I'd say that a rubbish excuse and shouldn't be a reason to cancel a meet. Tape it up and keep your socks on like all the sexy Fab boys

By *harliebbwWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Steve slipped with a razor during some male grooming

By *heEvilWithinWoman
over a year ago

Barnsley

What excuse to cancel is ever a good excuse regardless of the reason. I think cancelling is extremely rude and should only be done in an emergency. Which to me is kids. But then I have been let down a lot by couples and women. Guys tend to show up.. Probably because they have to deal with people cancelling for shit reasons

over a year ago

I'm with you. I've only cancelled once and that was my reason (was actually starter motor) but anyway. I've been let down and cancelled on more times than j can remember by women and couples.

over a year ago

I cut my shaft whilst being super casual with an unguarded pair of hair clippers.

It was a minor flesh wound, but it happened an hour before we were due to meet. Open wound probably not the most sensible sex act. Fortunately we'd met before and I had ugly photographic proof.

over a year ago

We had a guy turn up, after niceties exchanged took his trousers down and then his phone received a text. He quickly put his trousers back on and said he had some wine in the car and would go and get it.

We looked at each and thought. Ha ha he is going to do a runner. Sure enough he did. 30 mins later we got a text asking us if he could pop back, his dad was in hospital and he thought he needed to rush to go and see him.

He was politely told to go forth and multiply LOL. It was just so funny how he did it.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"I cut my shaft whilst being super casual with an unguarded pair of hair clippers.

It was a minor flesh wound, but it happened an hour before we were due to meet. Open wound probably not the most sensible sex act. Fortunately we'd met before and I had ugly photographic proof.

"

Tsk Tsk. Don't you know that manscaping should be done a minimum of 24 hours before a meet for just such eventualities?

over a year ago

"I cut my shaft whilst being super casual with an unguarded pair of hair clippers.

Tsk Tsk. Don't you know that manscaping should be done a minimum of 24 hours before a meet for just such eventualities? "

I do now

over a year ago

They got lost. Gave him another chance. He got lost again..

By *tef1972TV/TS
over a year ago

blackburn

[Removed by poster at 16/04/19 20:00:02]

By *tef1972TV/TS
over a year ago

blackburn

Family emergency and unexpected visitors usually means they have bottled it just two BS excuses I hear

over a year ago

We had one, who said he has to get tissue roll from his car as he is a heavy cummer ,inspite of us offering a pack of tissues.

After 10 min he gone, I looked at my Mrs and smiled wickedly asking her, did you bit his nuts, he ain't coming again lol .

After 15 min ,we found blocked by the wanker lol

over a year ago

Guy cancelled as he said a girl had just told him she’d got her pregnant. Not sure if it was true but we met him 4 years later and he had a 4 year old kid.

over a year ago

I’ve cancelled a meet because I couldn’t find my key - so I was locked in my apartment and couldn’t open the door for the person arriving. I’m sure they thought it was bullshit because they blocked me shortly after haha

over a year ago

His dog had been hit by a car?

Post new Message to Thread