Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pansexual v Bisexual

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondered what people’s thoughts are on this?

I would consider myself pansexual.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

I'm pan also

By *ydnNancyCouple
over a year ago

Basingstoke

[Removed by poster at 14/04/19 09:30:04]

By *ydnNancyCouple
over a year ago

Basingstoke

I’m pan, although indifferent to labels

Nancy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pan but labels arent me

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Pan but labels arent me"

Ditto

By *heIcebreakersCouple
over a year ago

Cramlington

"Just wondered what people’s thoughts are on this?

I would consider myself pansexual.

"

YOU can imagine we've done a lot of thinking about pan versus queer versus bi - I'm queer, but I wonder why you didn't include that as an option

Mr Icebreaker

By * New YorkieMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Whats the difference?

over a year ago

"Whats the difference?

"

Yes I consider myself pansexual, in that gender is irrelevant to me fancying a person. I see the person before their gender in a sense. However I am attracted to more cis women than any other gender and haven’t had a romantic relationship with anyone other than a cis-woman. This is probably due to conditioning, circumstances and living for most of my life in ignorance or denial of my sexuality.

over a year ago

this really pisses me off.

People are obsessed with labels. You are you, all you need to worry about is being who you want to be with. It’s no one else’s business. Go live your life and enjoy it

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I'm pansexual but if people ask I just say bi and everyone knows what that is, easier than explaining

By *harlie38Man
over a year ago

walsall

There are just too many labels nowadays it's ridiculous, just see who you are attracted to, there's no need to label everything. Maybe I'm too old now but I remember when if you were gay it meant you were happy.

By *inranWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Pan with a demi focus. I agree that I am not a big fan of labels however I do think they can be useful on sites like these where other people are quickly trying to work out if you are possibly compatible before chatting in more detail to confirm that

over a year ago

definitely going along with the "sod the labels" crowd.

If it feels right, and sometimes wrong, then why not.

over a year ago

"Pan with a demi focus. I agree that I am not a big fan of labels however I do think they can be useful on sites like these where other people are quickly trying to work out if you are possibly compatible before chatting in more detail to confirm that"

Yep I am usually in the labels are for jam category but I like to be clear about what I like. Basically if I fancy someone then it really doesn’t matter what gender they are, but I won’t try it on with anyone who says they are straight. The difficulty comes with those who say that they are straight and aren’t. While I understand why they are doing that, I avoid meeting them.

over a year ago

"this really pisses me off.

People are obsessed with labels. You are you, all you need to worry about is being who you want to be with. It’s no one else’s business. Go live your life and enjoy it"

This

By *heIcebreakersCouple
over a year ago

Cramlington

"this really pisses me off.

People are obsessed with labels. You are you, all you need to worry about is being who you want to be with. It’s no one else’s business. Go live your life and enjoy it"

Define obsessed. Knowing how you describe yourself to others is hardly an obsession.

over a year ago

I just lie and say I'm straight as it's easier.

By *he_virgin_maryWoman
over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

Personally I just class myself as greedy!!!

By *heEvilWithinWoman
over a year ago

Barnsley

Pansexual is just bi. Because when you are bi gender doesn't matter to you imo. That also covers tv/s.

Pansexual became a new thing because if someone wanted to love a plant or a flower or an animal or an alien then that wouldn't be covered by "bi". So if you are never going to love a plant or an animal or an alien then you are bi.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Pansexual is just bi. Because when you are bi gender doesn't matter to you imo. That also covers tv/s.

Pansexual became a new thing because if someone wanted to love a plant or a flower or an animal or an alien then that wouldn't be covered by "bi". So if you are never going to love a plant or an animal or an alien then you are bi. "

Tha ks for that because even tho I googled it I was still confused

Post new Message to Thread