Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Loitering with intent

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was under the impression that swinging was recreational sex by consenting adults. This can either take place in a Club or at a party. Now we have sites like fab where you can potentially hook up whoever you want easily and without even going to a club.

So here is my question, given that no means no, is it then acceptable for turned down males to keep you on their radar as it were?

Basically I have noticed that single males, having been turned down on numerous occasions seemingly sit and wait, sending messages now and then, watching your profile until you are free?

Or is this another "wearing down" tactic. Is it the case because I have replied they will try again because I replied in the first place?

I say no for a reason, my profile, my body, my sex drive, my decision.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh just block. Save messing about

By *ustalittleKinkWoman
over a year ago

in the shadows

No it's not. The best thing to do is once you've said no , block them to stop them messaging again

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"I was under the impression that swinging was recreational sex by consenting adults. This can either take place in a Club or at a party. Now we have sites like fab where you can potentially hook up whoever you want easily and without even going to a club.

So here is my question, given that no means no, is it then acceptable for turned down males to keep you on their radar as it were?

Basically I have noticed that single males, having been turned down on numerous occasions seemingly sit and wait, sending messages now and then, watching your profile until you are free?

Or is this another "wearing down" tactic. Is it the case because I have replied they will try again because I replied in the first place?

I say no for a reason, my profile, my body, my sex drive, my decision.

"

It's what the B L O C K button was invented for

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

Just block them. No drama then.

over a year ago

I usually just block abusive fabbers. Seems extreme to block. But it really does annoy me. I'll just have to be even more of a bitch.

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple
over a year ago

luton

Just give in love, and fuck them

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

You’re right OP, they do sit and wait to contact again. Some contact you several times. I don’t like to block people but I suppose needs must. It saves drama.

over a year ago

"Just give in love, and fuck them "

You're joking. I ended up with a pelvic inflammatory condition doing that when some fucker decided to fist me without a conversation beforehand.

over a year ago

"Just give in love, and fuck them

You're joking. I ended up with a pelvic inflammatory condition doing that when some fucker decided to fist me without a conversation beforehand."

Ouch

By *oolsGoldxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Just give in love, and fuck them

You're joking. I ended up with a pelvic inflammatory condition doing that when some fucker decided to fist me without a conversation beforehand."

By *ornLordMan
over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

"Oh just block. Save messing about "

By *heEvilWithinWoman
over a year ago

Barnsley

Just do what I do and tell them you aren't interested and why. That no means no and yiu won't change your mind. You have to be a little firm with people. I don't block people unless they need to be blocked. Ignoring messages is way more effective because it pisses them off too

over a year ago

"

"

Thats what the block button is for.

over a year ago

"I usually just block abusive fabbers. Seems extreme to block. But it really does annoy me. I'll just have to be even more of a bitch.

"

I only block the abusive ones, otherwise I don't block. If I've said no before I just say no again. If they persist, I tell them I'd never meet the type of man who can't take "no" for an answer. Most of them apologise.

I think most genuinely just don't realise they mailed before. Unless the profile pic or text is *very* unusual, they won't remember mailing before so it doesn't bother me.

By *inkysexpotMan
over a year ago

leeds

Not long ago I did get chatting with a female even though she said thanks but no thanks and the advice I was given from her was if someone has viewed your profile a number of times and you decide to send them a message and you get a no thanks, leave it a month or two and get back in touch as what they are looking for may have changed in that time

Post new Message to Thread