Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Confidence

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Since joing Fab a couple years ago I have sent a million "first" winks/pics/messages.

I understand that it's every users right to respond how they want if at all, I've learned the hard way. I realised the success rate of single men depends on your tact, your words and overall profile presentation, amongst various other things.

However there's nothing more sexy than a Confident Woman/Couple who makes the first move and initiates the conversation. Confidence is so sexy knowing what you want and going for it is an attractive trait, and makes me very horny indeed.

How many of you Woman/Couples actually initiate chat and why do you decide to message first???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is a preference of the habitual voyeur of what is known as

If I send a first message it will be off the back of a forum post. Doesn't mean I want to fuck the person, means I find what they said interesting in some way or another.

In a club I may initiate conversation, give the eye etc.

P

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

We are never backward in coming forward, if we like someone's profile and think they would like us then we will message them to get the ball rolling.

We find that if you just sit around waiting to be contacted you might get disappointed.

over a year ago

"Is a preference of the habitual voyeur of what is known as

If I send a first message it will be off the back of a forum post. Doesn't mean I want to fuck the person, means I find what they said interesting in some way or another.

In a club I may initiate conversation, give the eye etc.

P"

Great response. Yeah the club scenario will depend on who's in at the time, but women feel alot safer initiating either with the "eye" like you mentioned or simply a straight introduction.

Either way confidence is key and is a turn. Quite agree that a first message doesn't mean I want to fuck you, not straight away anyway. Be nice to get to know a name first. Lol

over a year ago

I have the confidence to make the first move but rarely do so

over a year ago

"We are never backward in coming forward, if we like someone's profile and think they would like us then we will message them to get the ball rolling.

We find that if you just sit around waiting to be contacted you might get disappointed. "

I think Fab would be more genuine platform if more genuine people thought like this.

over a year ago

"I have the confidence to make the first move but rarely do so"

Amazing profile and pics by the way...

Any reason in particular why you rarely make the first move (if you don't mind me asking)

over a year ago

"I have the confidence to make the first move but rarely do so

Amazing profile and pics by the way...

Any reason in particular why you rarely make the first move (if you don't mind me asking)"

Because I prefer to be approached. It feels more like the natural order of things. The few times I have made the first move it generally hasn't gone well; I have been regarded as desperate and treated accordingly

over a year ago

"Since joing Fab a couple years ago I have sent a million "first" winks/pics/messages.

I understand that it's every users right to respond how they want if at all, I've learned the hard way. I realised the success rate of single men depends on your tact, your words and overall profile presentation, amongst various other things.

However there's nothing more sexy than a Confident Woman/Couple who makes the first move and initiates the conversation. Confidence is so sexy knowing what you want and going for it is an attractive trait, and makes me very horny indeed.

How many of you Woman/Couples actually initiate chat and why do you decide to message first???"

You've mailed a million women, if all those had of replied, you'd of fucked a million women. In practice or theory you're wanting to fuck just for the sake of it. That's not attractive to the masses, I can only imagine the stella quality of the mail considering you've sent so many.

I mail people I'm interested in for varying reasons, not everything with a pulse hoping they will fuck me.

over a year ago

I can never find anyone I want to message.

There are so many profiles in London it takes hours of scrolling and it gives me a headache and makes me feel sick, looking at my screen.

over a year ago

"Since joing Fab a couple years ago I have sent a million "first" winks/pics/messages.

How many of you Woman/Couples actually initiate chat and why do you decide to message first???

You've mailed a million women, if all those had of replied, you'd of fucked a million women. In practice or theory you're wanting to fuck just for the sake of it. That's not attractive to the masses, I can only imagine the stella quality of the mail considering you've sent so many.

I mail people I'm interested in for varying reasons, not everything with a pulse hoping they will fuck me.

"

I doubt he's literally mailed a million women. If women bothered to reply, a man would only need to mail a few and have some meets.

over a year ago

How many of you Woman/Couples actually initiate chat and why do you decide to message first???"

I mail people when I find a profile I like. So pretty much never.

By *heEvilWithinWoman
over a year ago

Barnsley

I have absolutely no issue in sending a first message. I don't think a man has to send the first one.. We're living in 2019 and all women have wanted is equality but they still have that old fashioned mentality.

I think mainly though women get too many messages to then go scouring for someone they like.

I've probably sent about 30 first messages . For me, whether I message someone back is based upon

1. The content of their first message. Is it long enough, does it give a summary of what they want etc

2. They have sent a face pic

3. If I have a feeling I can click and connect with them. I'm not interested in guys who send one word or one sentence messages. If I can't spark a convo with someone I'm definitely not taking the time out to go fuck them. I don't just want a quick fuck. Those are so easy to get.

That's just me though.

over a year ago

"

Love a response filled with assumptions. Lol

On the contrary the messages I've sent have not all been a mission to just fuck for the sake of it.

There's more successful results I can do away from Fab if it was just about "a fuck for the sake of it"

I'll admit when I first joined Fab that the messages were alot more "forward" as compared to the messages I sent once I learned my way around Fab.

Similar to you, I also send messages for a variety of reason and not just in the hope of a pulse to fuck.

Believe it or not but not all single men are desperate, I far from that and do very well on Fab and more importantly in the "real world"

However you seem like my type cause I love a woman who says it as she sees it, even if they miss the mark slightly. It's still turns me right on. Lol

over a year ago

I doubt he's literally mailed a million women. If women bothered to reply, a man would only need to mail a few and have some meets. "

Exactly right, glad someone understand the theme of my message

over a year ago

"I have absolutely no issue in sending a first message. I don't think a man has to send the first one.. We're living in 2019 and all women have wanted is equality but they still have that old fashioned mentality.

I think mainly though women get too many messages to then go scouring for someone they like.

I've probably sent about 30 first messages . For me, whether I message someone back is based upon

1. The content of their first message. Is it long enough, does it give a summary of what they want etc

3. If I have a feeling I can click and connect with them. I'm not interested in guys who send one word or one sentence messages. If I can't spark a convo with someone I'm definitely not taking the time out to go fuck them. I don't just want a quick fuck. Those are so easy to get.

That's just me though. "

Yeah it took me a few months to realise this is the correct way to message woman/couples, it took a while to get there.

Wow only 30 messages... I understand there so much options for women on here, so it's the finite details that makes you stand out as a Man. Be interesting in finding out women/couple "sent" number...

over a year ago

"I have absolutely no issue in sending a first message. I don't think a man has to send the first one.. We're living in 2019 and all women have wanted is equality but they still have that old fashioned mentality.

That's just me though.

Yeah it took me a few months to realise this is the correct way to message woman/couples, it took a while to get there.

Wow only 30 messages... I understand there so much options for women on here, so it's the finite details that makes you stand out as a Man. Be interesting in finding out women/couple "sent" number..."

There's really not that many options for women. There could be 100,000 men to 10 women on here but if they are all rude/ disrespectful/ unsuitable, it still leaves us with zero options.

By *irky_coupleCouple
over a year ago

kirky

Been on here over two years and never had a first message from a single woman. Always us that do the messaging first yet we see it daily in updates about not getting a meet. Met many couples who we have had a great time with when they get in touch first.

By *inkysexpotMan
over a year ago

leeds

It would be nice coming on here and having a message from a woman or couple that have initiated contact first

over a year ago

With respect OP, and I really do mean that... That tree trunk you are rocking will limit the number of responses you will get.

I mean let's be real, women are size queen's for the most part but even that has limits when internal organs are being pushed aside... Jesus...

You'll find the right one, you absolutely will, there are a subset of women who will absolutely love it, but in the meantime stay frosty :D

over a year ago

"With respect OP, and I really do mean that... That tree trunk you are rocking will limit the number of responses you will get.

I mean let's be real, women are size queen's for the most part but even that has limits when internal organs are being pushed aside... Jesus...

You'll find the right one, you absolutely will, there are a subset of women who will absolutely love it, but in the meantime stay frosty :D "

No offence taken, I have captured it in the best angle possible however I'm a gentle giant and know exactly how to use it without causing any internal issues. Lol

Although it may not seem like it with this new profile, but I'm more than happy with my play rate and the connections I've built up from here.

My post was a genuine query as to how many women or couples initiated winks/messaging, from the thread so far my assumptions are just about right.

over a year ago

I doubt he's literally mailed a million women. If women bothered to reply, a man would only need to mail a few and have some meets.

Exactly right, glad someone understand the theme of my message "

I understood it...and repeated your original post

"Since joing Fab a couple years ago I have sent a million "first" winks/pics/messages"

Maybe I was meant to ASSUME you meant 1789 women and not the inflated one million as stated. Regardless of wanting to know how others approach people via mail, the amount of assumed copy and pasted bombardment of mail you must send remains the same.

Maybe a bigger abacus for more balls is needed. #recount

over a year ago

"

Yes, women need to reply to mail that's the point....keep up the good work yeh.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'm more than happy to message guys who I find attractive.

over a year ago

I have messaged first when they have made me laugh with their profile, I did just that this week, a great sense of humour is so sexy...

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I have the confidence to make the first move but rarely do so"

Same here

over a year ago

Most of the women on my friends list have messaged me first. However very few of them are actually interested in fucking me. Sending first messages for a man can be a bit soulless, but I’m much better at crafting one and sending them to the right people now. I always get at least a response now and often the conversation continues. As for meeting them, then that requires the stars to align.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I have and will send the first wink/message and approach people, not because I think I'm attractive etc, simply because I don't believe in all this nonsense about punching above your weight, everyone has attractive and unattractive qualities.

over a year ago

I prefer to make the first move. When I'm looking for someone new.

over a year ago

We message first if we see what we like. Not often though as can't be asked ro spend hours trawling through search results.

Mrs

over a year ago

Exactly right, glad someone understand the theme of my message

I understood it...and repeated your original post

"Since joing Fab a couple years ago I have sent a million "first" winks/pics/messages"

Maybe I was meant to ASSUME you meant 1789 women and not the inflated one million as stated. Regardless of wanting to know how others approach people via mail, the amount of assumed copy and pasted bombardment of mail you must send remains the same.

Maybe a bigger abacus for more balls is needed. #recount"

Yeah ok whatever you say, I assume your "positive" outlook" always remains the same too, you've not really added to the thread as apposed to just trolling for a back n forth debate.

Everyone entitled to their own opinion, but you won't stick 20p in me.

Have a good time

Post new Message to Thread