Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Are you into virgins?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are people actually into virgins and if you are what is it about them you like?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

I thought by definition no-one had been into them

By *heEvilWithinWoman
over a year ago

Barnsley

I would say if a guy was a virgin I wouldn't mind so much. But I feel like if a female is a virgin I dunno.. Maybe a guy fucking a virgin could be seen as taking advantage.

By *Jones19Man
over a year ago

Evesham, Worcester, Pershore

I can't put my finger on it. But there is something about them. Don't know if they come across "inoccent" or whatever. But I do tend to find a woman a bit more attractive if she says she is a virgin.

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

"Are people actually into virgins and if you are what is it about them you like?"
Nope like a bit of experience

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You’ve done this post a few times. You shouldn’t use this site in an attempt to lose your virginity. You are trying to run before you can walk. Go meet some girls your age at a bar. You’ll struggle with a proper relationship if your only knowledge of sex comes from swinging.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"You’ve done this post a few times. You shouldn’t use this site in an attempt to lose your virginity. You are trying to run before you can walk. Go meet some girls your age at a bar. You’ll struggle with a proper relationship if your only knowledge of sex comes from swinging. "

This.

Losing your virginity like this, even if it happened, seems like a lose-lose proposition.

over a year ago

If this is your only option. You’ll live a lonely life. If you are that desperate pay a prostitute to teach you the ropes. But if people are on here wanting good sex, why would they waste their time on you. Especially as there will be a hundred guys in the area that’ll know what they are doing. Honestly mate. This world will chew you up. It will not be good for you.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"If this is your only option. You’ll live a lonely life. If you are that desperate pay a prostitute to teach you the ropes. But if people are on here wanting good sex, why would they waste their time on you. Especially as there will be a hundred guys in the area that’ll know what they are doing. Honestly mate. This world will chew you up. It will not be good for you. "

Yes, this world is cynical and tough. Very hard to get a look in as a man. I think it was you I advised to go out and make friends (genuinely) without an agenda. My advice stands.

By *787lincolnMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

No I wouldn’t fuck a virgin unless i knew i was 100% the right guy for her. To a woman losing her virginity is a very big event in her life and she will always remember it. I know women who have had their virginity taken and then the guy just completely disappears off the face of the earth and they was heartbroken.

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

"No I wouldn’t fuck a virgin unless i knew i was 100% the right guy for her. To a woman losing her virginity is a very big event in her life and she will always remember it. I know women who have had their virginity taken and then the guy just completely disappears off the face of the earth and they was heartbroken."

Dont even remember having a virginity! Did it come free with the Beano?

By *heEvilWithinWoman
over a year ago

Barnsley

"If this is your only option. You’ll live a lonely life. If you are that desperate pay a prostitute to teach you the ropes. But if people are on here wanting good sex, why would they waste their time on you. Especially as there will be a hundred guys in the area that’ll know what they are doing. Honestly mate. This world will chew you up. It will not be good for you. "

I think that's a little harsh. Firstly people shouldn't have to pay someone for sex.. Even the ugliest person in the world can get laid. What's wrong with him trying to meet people on here? Everyone meets people online. You don't go down to the pub and meet anyone any more.. And girls his age.. I'm pretty sure they are all sleeping with the most good looking guy. Some people just need their confidence building up and you saying that shit to him isn't very nice.

You know what.. Fuck this person people are dicks on here 50 percent of the time. Message me and I'll fuck you. (not joking) it won't be the first virginity I've taken

over a year ago

fair play...i'd take up that offer if i was you OP, Miss S looks like she could teach you a thing or two. And she is a redhead too, even better!

over a year ago

"Are people actually into virgins and if you are what is it about them you like?"

No.

By *ojos party boyMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

Better than northern rail

By *hropmMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

Dont think you will find to many virgins on this site

over a year ago

Massive de ja vu with this thread excuse me.....

Virginity can be a bit of a hot potato, sometimes you just want rid of it quick which is how I felt with mine in the end.

Female virgins will always be more desirable than males for all the 'innocent' reasons mentioned above.

You wont find many want to take yours as a particular kink I suspect, not with a female partner anyway.

over a year ago

"I thought by definition no-one had been into them "

By *Jones19Man
over a year ago

"If this is your only option. You’ll live a lonely life. If you are that desperate pay a prostitute to teach you the ropes. But if people are on here wanting good sex, why would they waste their time on you. Especially as there will be a hundred guys in the area that’ll know what they are doing. Honestly mate. This world will chew you up. It will not be good for you.

I think that's a little harsh. Firstly people shouldn't have to pay someone for sex.. Even the ugliest person in the world can get laid. What's wrong with him trying to meet people on here? Everyone meets people online. You don't go down to the pub and meet anyone any more.. And girls his age.. I'm pretty sure they are all sleeping with the most good looking guy. Some people just need their confidence building up and you saying that shit to him isn't very nice.

You know what.. Fuck this person people are dicks on here 50 percent of the time. Message me and I'll fuck you. (not joking) it won't be the first virginity I've taken "

Fair play to you. Gotta lot of time for this.

Good luck with what ever you choose to do OP and much respect MissS.

over a year ago

Blimey finding a virgin unicorn on here??? Good luck buddy! That must be the rarest of the rare!

over a year ago

I would guess that it is a power thing. A virgin doesn't know what good sex is and therefore can't judge a guy on a bad performance. Personally we want experience and maturity in our sexual partners. So no virgins for us.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Into virgins, you Muslim?

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

i (slut) would love to take a guys virginity and ride him bareback!. xxx

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"I thought by definition no-one had been into them "

Made me giggle

over a year ago

No. Too much pressure.

I’ve let 3 different women (not from here) think they took mine though.

By *greygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

"I thought by definition no-one had been into them

Made me giggle "

does a tv ts lose his cherry when giving it to a female .or taking it up the axxx for the first time .[not being funny ]how do you view it ?

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"I thought by definition no-one had been into them

Made me giggle does a tv ts lose his cherry when giving it to a female .or taking it up the axxx for the first time .[not being funny ]how do you view it ?"

Sex Is sex, having it with anyone is losing your virginity......

By *imandHerNottsCouple
over a year ago

North Notts

I was and then a turned 17 and got over it!

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I would say if a guy was a virgin I wouldn't mind so much. But I feel like if a female is a virgin I dunno.. Maybe a guy fucking a virgin could be seen as taking advantage. "

what???

over a year ago

I would be if I could. Lol

over a year ago

Jesus and people say I'm harsh

over a year ago

My ex wife was a virgin ,i've had a fab virgin and I've broken a ladies party virginity so does that count?

over a year ago

In my limited but still experience sex with male virgins can be over quickly and then hormones die down and there doesn't tend to be much mutual pleasure. But whatever floats anyone's boat, as long as no one is getting hurt, no harm done x

over a year ago

Op I didn't lose my virginity till I was 22 ,all my mates bragged about losing theirs I was just more interested in beer and rugby,now don't get me wrong I did have my fair share of BJ's and handjobs but it wasn't till I met the girl across the rd who I clicked with that I felt comfortable with to actually go further and it was the best couple of weeks of my young life at the time ,so don't rush into sex is what I'm saying find the right woman who you feel is right and if it happens it will be special for the right reasons

By *ancardiff7Man
over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

OP, get yourself a young person's railcard, there looks to be at least a couple of lovely ladies here who'll help you out!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/04/19 15:39:29]

over a year ago

Well you're a right bitch

over a year ago

I've had sex with a couple of virgins.

Wasn't great. They seemed like they were in genuine and uncomfortable pain (total turnoff).

It also didn't last long.

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

I'm a born again virgin, and having so much fun trying to lose it again.

over a year ago

"OP, get yourself a young person's railcard, there looks to be at least a couple of lovely ladies here who'll help you out!

"

Not on this site I wouldn’t think ??

By *Jones19Man
over a year ago

"Well you're a right bitch"

Don't get too worked up about the negatives posted in the forums. You'll learn there alot of it if you look in the forums often.

Good luck mate. You've already got an offer or 2 above that's much better than the way I lost mine.

over a year ago

Yea im talking to one of them but i dont see why people come on forms to be negative cunts

over a year ago

It’s just part of living. Sometimes you’ll hear things you would rather not.

over a year ago

Yea but theres no need to be a cunt for no reason

over a year ago

Telling the truth is not being a cunt. It’s not like you received a personal attack in that. Seeing a tantrum may put more off you.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

broken in many

By *unkey_DuckCouple
over a year ago

Kingslynn

No. I don't want blood on my piddle stick ever again.

over a year ago

I met a virgin on fab. Not knowingly. Traumatised for life

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I met a virgin on fab. Not knowingly. Traumatised for life "

You or him? Traumatised?

I wouldn't meet a vigin off here, I want an experienced man who knows how to handle a woman

By *Jones19Man
over a year ago

"I met a virgin on fab. Not knowingly. Traumatised for life "

Him or you?

over a year ago

"I met a virgin on fab. Not knowingly. Traumatised for life

Him or you? "

Me he wanted to meet again as he apparently had a great time.. I didn't lol

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

"No I wouldn’t fuck a virgin unless i knew i was 100% the right guy for her. To a woman losing her virginity is a very big event in her life and she will always remember it. I know women who have had their virginity taken and then the guy just completely disappears off the face of the earth and they was heartbroken.Roleplay we can all be virgins again and enjoy the attention with your own rules and exciting experiences

Dont even remember having a virginity! Did it come free with the Beano? "

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Ive had several so called virgins message me on here over the years. As ive said to them, this is a swinging site. People are on here because they enjoy sex. A virgin by definition hasnt even had sex, so how do you know you enjoy it. Plus as a virgin to be able to last with ladies with experience is less likely too, so not exactly what swingers tend to look for. Go the route we all did and find it in the outside world and if u like it come back.

By *Jones19Man
over a year ago

"I met a virgin on fab. Not knowingly. Traumatised for life

Him or you?

Me he wanted to meet again as he apparently had a great time.. I didn't lol"

Haha. Bless him. Hate to think what he might have done to traumatise you. Lol

over a year ago

Nope. Not even when i was one

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"Yea im talking to one of them but i dont see why people come on forms to be negative cunts"

I cant see that people have been negative, honest yes, hut not necessarily negative. You ask a question and people will give you an answer. Doesn't make them cunts.

Would we fuck virgins? No, we prefer sexually confident and experienced people.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Virgins on fab is virgin on the ridiculous, much more likely to be a guy hoping someone will pity fuck them.

over a year ago

Chiming in as a guy who lost my virginity through fab.

We enjoyed ourselves, it wasn't abysmal for hwr and while I did cum pretty quickly the first time she didn't seem to mind and I just ate her out after pulling out and was hard again by the time she came so it didn't really inturupt anything.

It was a very positive experience for me and judging by the verification she left me it was just as positive for her too.

I say go for it and just wait to find someone who's aware you're inexperienced and isn't bothered by it

By *ancardiff7Man
over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

"OP, get yourself a young person's railcard, there looks to be at least a couple of lovely ladies here who'll help you out!

Not on this site I wouldn’t think ??"

Have you read all of the replies here?

Post new Message to Thread