Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Is it Domination 2

Jump to newest

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I can't reply on the old thread. I wasn't barred either I was suspended with no evidence of fuck all.

Nothing do with bruised ego as I wouldn't wanna play with her anymore after seeing that. She told me she was scared to show me. I tried to help her.

Probably inevitable that her family finds out too. Seems like a big cry for help to me. OK you go tell her dad see if he shakes your hand and buys you a pint.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am guessing you might be barred again soon - although I mighr be wrong, it does sound like someone has got your goat up

There's a phrase "got your goat up" what does it mean really lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can't reply on the old thread. I wasn't barred either I was suspended with no evidence of fuck all.

Nothing do with bruised ego as I wouldn't wanna play with her anymore after seeing that. She told me she was scared to show me. I tried to help her.

Probably inevitable that her family finds out too. Seems like a big cry for help to me. OK you go tell her dad see if he shakes your hand and buys you a pint.

"

Weren't you schooled enough in the last one? Probably because of the private information you were giving out about someone else. Yet you've the nerve to accuse others of poor judgement.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd advise you to stop talking about that particular case, if you want to continue the debate.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Afraid of the reaction of being judged on the scenes she likes due to your lack of understanding about why people do the tings they do. Also love the fact you're back on this rather than addressing the past behaviour you've shown in threads.

A little understanding and humility is needed in this case as you clearly would do better knocking down a brick wall using your head than actually learning to build one by having it explained and shown to you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh is this Jeremy Kyle show

Reply privately

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Afraid of the reaction of being judged on the scenes she likes due to your lack of understanding about why people do the tings they do. Also love the fact you're back on this rather than addressing the past behaviour you've shown in threads.

A little understanding and humility is needed in this case as you clearly would do better knocking down a brick wall using your head than actually learning to build one by having it explained and shown to you. "

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Let me tell you it's in the post for men like you. Sooner or later some dad or ex will fond out and you will face consequences. You're a sick man you need help too.

I mention the std because you seem the kind of desperate man who would sleep with a Woman with that.

Reply privately

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Oh, it’s the troll again.

Can anyone give me a summary of the old thread...I missed everything after he named her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh, it’s the troll again.

Can anyone give me a summary of the old thread...I missed everything after he named her."

Probably best not done in public forum I think. If there's a suspension on thread.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/02/19 11:53:56]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Afraid of the reaction of being judged on the scenes she likes due to your lack of understanding about why people do the tings they do. Also love the fact you're back on this rather than addressing the past behaviour you've shown in threads.

A little understanding and humility is needed in this case as you clearly would do better knocking down a brick wall using your head than actually learning to build one by having it explained and shown to you. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Let me tell you it's in the post for men like you. Sooner or later some dad or ex will fond out and you will face consequences. You're a sick man you need help too.

I mention the std because you seem the kind of desperate man who would sleep with a Woman with that. "

OK so now on the downward part of the conversation, you've been called out, you don't like it and now you're resorting to petty responses. "I know you are but what am I" comes to mind.

I am happy with myself and the level of kink I practice as I practice is safely and consesntually. Whether it be a spanking or a full on interrogation style scene. As for needing help........... Who doesn't, am I right

What you fail to realise is the girls parents are themselves on the scene and are already aware of the style of play she undertakes and who with, also the pints he buys are quite delicious and refeshing as we've already met and get on quite well.

Now to the girl with the open declaration of her STD I know there is a risk due to her declaring it. Would I play with her if the opportunity came up? Yes I would...... why? Because I am aware and would take all precautions to reduce risk while playing. What you fail to realise is that 80% of the population already has a coldsore virus on one form or another and you yourself may have it but not know.

You just need to educate yourself a bit before going on these rants as from what's been seen already you obviously crave the attention but St the same time fail to communicate your point properly

Reply privately

over a year ago

FFS guys! Show some respect to the woman in question.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The old thread reached its maximum comments and you know it OP.

That's why you could no respond.

Anyway bored of this drivel now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can anyone give me a summary of the old thread...I missed everything after he named her."

You really want to know lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

The male ego, such a fragile piece of glass!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The old thread reached its maximum comments and you know it OP.

That's why you could no respond.

Anyway bored of this drivel now."

like I said - Jeremy kyle lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The male ego, such a fragile piece of glass!!"

treading on broken glass - walking over hot coals - just up themselves lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

plus - he got an audience lol

Reply privately

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Ah, nope, sorry OP. I mixed you up with someone else on another thread.

I try to give balanced and reasoned responses on threads. I think everyone has room for their opinions and should be respected as such, even if I don’t disagree with them.

That said...I’m truly appalled with the behaviour I saw on there. Close-minded, petty, judgemental, insulting...I don’t even know how to react. Except maybe to feel a little sad and a little heavy in the heart.

These things...they may not be for you, but they are for some people.

I am mentally whole, strong and I have a kicking self-esteem level. I too, like scars (and fire, for that matter). I would love to do something like this with someone I trusted and respected, in a safe environment. I would expect someone not to judge me for that, or worse, discount me as somehow deficient for even wanting it. Or like it would be my father or brother who would somehow go avenge my honour if they found out (they both know and accept my choices, trusting me to be an intelligent sort with the capacity to make reasoned decisions).

I am somewhat flummoxed at the vitriol I have seen on that thread and this, especially towards reasonable, knowledgeable and experienced D/s practicers.

Reply privately

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

A little understanding and humility is needed in this case as you clearly would do better knocking down a brick wall using your head than actually learning to build one by having it explained and shown to you. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Let me tell you it's in the post for men like you. Sooner or later some dad or ex will fond out and you will face consequences. You're a sick man you need help too.

I mention the std because you seem the kind of desperate man who would sleep with a Woman with that.

OK so now on the downward part of the conversation, you've been called out, you don't like it and now you're resorting to petty responses. "I know you are but what am I" comes to mind.

I am happy with myself and the level of kink I practice as I practice is safely and consesntually. Whether it be a spanking or a full on interrogation style scene. As for needing help........... Who doesn't, am I right

What you fail to realise is the girls parents are themselves on the scene and are already aware of the style of play she undertakes and who with, also the pints he buys are quite delicious and refeshing as we've already met and get on quite well.

Now to the girl with the open declaration of her STD I know there is a risk due to her declaring it. Would I play with her if the opportunity came up? Yes I would...... why? Because I am aware and would take all precautions to reduce risk while playing. What you fail to realise is that 80% of the population already has a coldsore virus on one form or another and you yourself may have it but not know.

You just need to educate yourself a bit before going on these rants as from what's been seen already you obviously crave the attention but St the same time fail to communicate your point properly

"

Told me she has to be careful which night she goes to avoid them. Doubt they know the extent of this stuff.

At the moment feelings might be conflicted but I can imagine regret.

Just looking out for her again because I knew you would. Give her a std as well as a scar.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Told me she has to be careful which night she goes to avoid them. Doubt they know the extent of this stuff.

At the moment feelings might be conflicted but I can imagine regret.

Just looking out for her again because I knew you would. Give her a std as well as a scar.

"

So you resulting to insults now that you can not get your own way. What a surprise

Reply privately

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Also why has she had to remove all her profiles if she doesn't care about them finding out. Somebody else is looking out for her too which I'm glad about. Keep her away from men like you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Also why has she had to remove all her profiles if she doesn't care about them finding out. Somebody else is looking out for her too which I'm glad about. Keep her away from men like you."

Wow the arrogance

Reply privately

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

Note to self don't feed the troll.

"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

This is one of the most hateful and threads I've read on here.

I used to be on the fet scene, tried a few things in both the sub and domme roles, I had great teachers and guidance and have simply decided it isn't something I'd like to do as a lifestyle, not because there's anything wrong with it, just because it's not practical for me.

Mr Blonde, I understand why you're upset, someone once branded a friend of mine when he was d*unk and he is permanently scarred. However, I know for a fact that this was not an accurate representation of the fet scene and doms/dommes, it was just someone who used the title to get what she wanted.

Reply privately

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"This is one of the most hateful and threads I've read on here.

I used to be on the fet scene, tried a few things in both the sub and domme roles, I had great teachers and guidance and have simply decided it isn't something I'd like to do as a lifestyle, not because there's anything wrong with it, just because it's not practical for me.

Mr Blonde, I understand why you're upset, someone once branded a friend of mine when he was d*unk and he is permanently scarred. However, I know for a fact that this was not an accurate representation of the fet scene and doms/dommes, it was just someone who used the title to get what she wanted. "

Nobody else seems to see the big picture on here so thanks. They think I'm mad it's unbelievable

Reply privately

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"This is one of the most hateful and threads I've read on here.

Mr Blonde, I understand why you're upset, someone once branded a friend of mine when he was d*unk and he is permanently scarred. However, I know for a fact that this was not an accurate representation of the fet scene and doms/dommes, it was just someone who used the title to get what she wanted. "

This.

This thread makes me sad.

Reply privately

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

" Nobody else seems to see the big picture on here so thanks. They think I'm mad it's unbelievable "

What is the big picture? I’m genuinely interested.

In three or four lines, can you sum up what you feel is wrong?

Then we can debate reasonably. We all seem to be letting emotion get in the way.

Reply privately

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

" Nobody else seems to see the big picture on here so thanks. They think I'm mad it's unbelievable

Then we can debate reasonably. We all seem to be letting emotion get in the way.

"

So you got slut carved into. your thigh. What if you change your mind and leave this stuff. Potential partners gonna like that? What if you want children or go the gym, go on holiday, wear a dress. How will that look in a nursing home. How does that help self esteem in any way?

Reply privately

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

" Nobody else seems to see the big picture on here so thanks. They think I'm mad it's unbelievable

So you got slut carved into. your thigh. What if you change your mind and leave this stuff. Potential partners gonna like that? What if you want children or go the gym, go on holiday, wear a dress. How will that look in a nursing home. How does that help self esteem in any way?"

It’s an experience, like any other. No different to a tattoo.

For most, they won’t take that step until they are experienced, know what they want and are absolutely committed to the D/s dynamic. It is something to show off proudly. In a nursing home? Well, it’s certainly a conversation starter.

You may not understand that. It may turn you off. But that doesn’t make it wrong. If prospective partners don’t understand it, then they certainly wouldn’t be the partner for me.

Would I have that word carved into me? No, probably not. It’s not part of my identity. I am looking to get the silhouette of a tiger burned into my shoulder though and I am in talks with someone to do so.

But if it was? Not my place to judge.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So you got slut carved into. your thigh. What if you change your mind and leave this stuff. Potential partners gonna like that? What if you want children or go the gym, go on holiday, wear a dress. How will that look in a nursing home. How does that help self esteem in any way?"

Yes someone's people make choices in life they are going to regret. I know so many people that have had tattoos etc done at different times they regret now.

The difference is you can not blame the tattooist that did them.

It comes down to consent and as the previous thread shows from someone who knows all involved it was risk aware consensual kink.

Yes it's dreadful if she regrets it now but if she was aware of everything and all information was given etc and a few weeks when by and lots of talking done and she the still consent to do it then that was her choice

Reply privately

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

So you got slut carved into. your thigh. What if you change your mind and leave this stuff. Potential partners gonna like that? What if you want children or go the gym, go on holiday, wear a dress. How will that look in a nursing home. How does that help self esteem in any way?

For most, they won’t take that step until they are experienced, know what they want and are absolutely committed to the D/s dynamic. It is something to show off proudly. In a nursing home? Well, it’s certainly a conversation starter.

You may not understand that. It may turn you off. But that doesn’t make it wrong. If prospective partners don’t understand it, then they certainly wouldn’t be the partner for me.

Would I have that word carved into me? No, probably not. It’s not part of my identity. I am looking to get the silhouette of a tiger burned into my shoulder though and I am in talks with someone to do so.

But if it was? Not my place to judge. "

Nothing to show off proudly said she can't even wear a dress to go out with the girls. Sounds very conflicted to me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Also why has she had to remove all her profiles if she doesn't care about them finding out. Somebody else is looking out for her too which I'm glad about. Keep her away from men like you."

You've completely lost your point amidst this hateful, ignorant ranting. You're attempting to use a female you clearly don't know very well, who you say wasn't in a good mental space, as an example of awful DS behaviour.

DS is consensual. What others do is none of your business. If you can't make an informed, sensible point you're making yourself sound ridiculous.

Leave that one poor example aside. It's not your battle and you're not informed enough to benefit anyone.

Your beef is with a community, not an individual. You're not debating you're ramming your opinion down others throats.

Reply privately

over a year ago

She removed herself from fab because she's more Interested in kink and there is a specific website for that part of things.

Swinging doesn't Interest her anymore, people change dude.

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

The issue she has is that she DID consent to it. Just because she regrets it now, it doesn't mean you can say it was non-consent.

Unfortunately I think she was manipulated and taken advantage of, this is completely wrong and an absolute disgrace.

Again I will say, that is not an accurate representation of the fet scene. That is a minority, not a majority and I do think it's unfair that you have tried to tar the entire scene with that brush.

Reply privately

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

But if it was? Not my place to judge. Nothing to show off proudly said she can't even wear a dress to go out with the girls. Sounds very conflicted to me. "

But why wouldn’t I wear a dress to go out with the girls if I was that person? Sorry, if I’ve missed something from the previous thread.

Reply privately

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Also why has she had to remove all her profiles if she doesn't care about them finding out. Somebody else is looking out for her too which I'm glad about. Keep her away from men like you.

She removed herself from fab because she's more Interested in kink and there is a specific website for that part of things.

Swinging doesn't Interest her anymore, people change dude. "

Told me she ain't on the other site anymore either you liar.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I ALWAYS tell people babes

Regardless of whether ive had a drink or not..

But thank you so much for your concern though its quite adorable ...

Mwah. Xx

Reply privately

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

But if it was? Not my place to judge. Nothing to show off proudly said she can't even wear a dress to go out with the girls. Sounds very conflicted to me.

But why wouldn’t I wear a dress to go out with the girls if I was that person? Sorry, if I’ve missed something from the previous thread."

Because people would see slut carved into her thigh. Might be pretty embarrassing.

Reply privately

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I ALWAYS tell people babes

Mwah. Xx"

It's requirement by law.

Reply privately

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

But if it was? Not my place to judge. Nothing to show off proudly said she can't even wear a dress to go out with the girls. Sounds very conflicted to me.

But why wouldn’t I wear a dress to go out with the girls if I was that person? Sorry, if I’ve missed something from the previous thread. Because people would see slut carved into her thigh. Might be pretty embarrassing."

Why would it be embarrassing? I wouldn’t find that embarrassing. Ohhhhh.....because people might judge you? Well, then they’re just twats, aren’t they?

Reply privately

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

"I ALWAYS tell people babes

Mwah. Xx"

Reply privately

over a year ago

But why wouldn’t I wear a dress to go out with the girls if I was that person? Sorry, if I’ve missed something from the previous thread. Because people would see slut carved into her thigh. Might be pretty embarrassing."

Scarification is a genuenly recognised art form and something that's highly practiced on the fet scene, the previous scene was discussed for a few weeks at regular intervals and all safety precautions taken, content was given and she doesn't regret it at all, if she did then future scenes wouldn't of been planned before she decided to take a break.

What she decides to do with her life and body in relation to the things she likes to do actually isn't your concern, if she wanted your involvement she would of messaged and stated such.

Have fun with the rest of your day trolling the site looking for arguments to start without merit. Once your educated a little more on how the scene works ill welcome your input.

Reply privately

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

But why wouldn’t I wear a dress to go out with the girls if I was that person? Sorry, if I’ve missed something from the previous thread. Because people would see slut carved into her thigh. Might be pretty embarrassing.

Scarification is a genuenly recognised art form and something that's highly practiced on the fet scene, the previous scene was discussed for a few weeks at regular intervals and all safety precautions taken, content was given and she doesn't regret it at all, if she did then future scenes wouldn't of been planned before she decided to take a break.

What she decides to do with her life and body in relation to the things she likes to do actually isn't your concern, if she wanted your involvement she would of messaged and stated such.

Have fun with the rest of your day trolling the site looking for arguments to start without merit. Once your educated a little more on how the scene works ill welcome your input. "

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing. You won't last long doing stuff like that.

Reply privately

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

But why wouldn’t I wear a dress to go out with the girls if I was that person? Sorry, if I’ve missed something from the previous thread. Because people would see slut carved into her thigh. Might be pretty embarrassing.

Have fun with the rest of your day trolling the site looking for arguments to start without merit. Once your educated a little more on how the scene works ill welcome your input. Evil triumphs when good men do nothing. You won't last long doing stuff like that."

Yes, but luckily the good men (and women) on here are standing up for the rights of us all to do what we like with our bodies, without fear of judgement or discrimination.

Can you say the same?

Reply privately

over a year ago

But its not your concern when something CONSENSUAl happens between two people . Its their choice to do what they want to do...you as an adult should respect what people do in their private life regardless of whether you agree to it or not . Again. Its of NO concern to you...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have fun with the rest of your day trolling the site looking for arguments to start without merit. Once your educated a little more on how the scene works ill welcome your input. Evil triumphs when good men do nothing. You won't last long doing stuff like that."

My practices are safe and consensual and as long as they remain as such I will Continue to scene the way I like and with fellow like minded people.

you wouldn't tell a tattoo artist to stop tattooing so why tell people to stop what they're doing if it is safe and consensual?

Also for anyone in the other site my profile name is the same there as it is on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have fun with the rest of your day trolling the site looking for arguments to start without merit. Once your educated a little more on how the scene works ill welcome your input. Evil triumphs when good men do nothing. You won't last long doing stuff like that.

Yes, but luckily the good men (and women) on here are standing up for the rights of us all to do what we like with our bodies, without fear of judgement or discrimination.

Can you say the same?"

I am all up for the support of people to do what they want with their lives and bodies, this is why I have tattoos and work where I work as I wouldn't be able to do so if I was discriminatiory in any way shape or form.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If there was a crime committed this would be a police matter. If this girl was that bothered by the scene she'd be here saying this herself.

Your white knighting is not required or appreciated.

You don't like bdsm.. nobody cares.

We are all adults with the intelligence to make our own choices.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry just spat out my tea.

You really do see yourself as some sort of saviour to women kind dont you.

Do you really believe that everyone practices BDSM is evil

You are aware that this lifestyle is embedded in the history and culture of human kind.

In fact recent archaeological evidence suggests that dominance and submissiveness as sexual practice dates back at least 5000 years ago.

Anne Nomis, writing on the history of the dominatrix and practices, discovered cuneiform tablets specifically detailing ritual fetishization in worship of the goddess Inanna (the Sumerian goddess of love, fertility, and warfare).

Infact reports state that most people have a fetish or a kink. It's a natural part of our sexual makeup.

Now we have heard people speaking about this issue who know the person (and by the sound of it alot better than you do) say that she was aware of what she was doing and consent etc.

Now just because you don't like what was done it does not give you the right to condemn all those that practice the lifestyle as abusers.

If you are so focused that all BDSM is abuse why do you have spanking on your profile as this is part of the lifestyle

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This post has made me thirsty. Anyone fancy a coffee and some cake ?"

Please coffee and cake sounds ideal. Throw in a hug and it's perfect lol xx

Reply privately

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Have fun with the rest of your day trolling the site looking for arguments to start without merit. Once your educated a little more on how the scene works ill welcome your input. Evil triumphs when good men do nothing. You won't last long doing stuff like that.

Can you say the same?

I am all up for the support of people to do what they want with their lives and bodies, this is why I have tattoos and work where I work as I wouldn't be able to do so if I was discriminatiory in any way shape or form. "

Duuuuuuuude....I wasn’t talking to you

His lines were squished at the bottom there *laughs*.

All up for your choices and you seem a decent, intelligent sort to me.

Reply privately

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"This post has made me thirsty. Anyone fancy a coffee and some cake ?

Please coffee and cake sounds ideal. Throw in a hug and it's perfect lol xx"

Can we make it a group hug please? I need sugar, caffeine and therapy after this

Reply privately

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

Please coffee and cake sounds ideal. Throw in a hug and it's perfect lol xx"

Sounds nice, a little respite from the madness

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please coffee and cake sounds ideal. Throw in a hug and it's perfect lol xx

Can we make it a group hug please? I need sugar, caffeine and therapy after this "

As many hugs as you want here hunni and we have coffee and sugar lol xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can you say the same?

I am all up for the support of people to do what they want with their lives and bodies, this is why I have tattoos and work where I work as I wouldn't be able to do so if I was discriminatiory in any way shape or form.

Duuuuuuuude....I wasn’t talking to you

His lines were squished at the bottom there *laughs*.

All up for your choices and you seem a decent, intelligent sort to me. "

Why thank you and apologies for the mix up, I didn't see the messages all squished at the bottom.

This thread has been both entertaining and annoying. He so very clearly doesn't get why people do what they do.

Reply privately

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

I'm going to sip my coffee, nibble on some cake and watch a troll extol his version of reality.

Reply privately

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

My practices are safe and consensual and as long as they remain as such I will Continue to scene the way I like and with fellow like minded people.

you wouldn't tell a tattoo artist to stop tattooing so why tell people to stop what they're doing if it is safe and consensual?

Also for anyone in the other site my profile name is the same there as it is on here. "

I just exposed that you lied before. Very good reasons why she shouldn't be doing that kind of thing and you know.

Reply privately

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Sorry just spat out my tea.

You really do see yourself as some sort of saviour to women kind dont you.

Do you really believe that everyone practices BDSM is evil

You are aware that this lifestyle is embedded in the history and culture of human kind.

In fact recent archaeological evidence suggests that dominance and submissiveness as sexual practice dates back at least 5000 years ago.

Anne Nomis, writing on the history of the dominatrix and practices, discovered cuneiform tablets specifically detailing ritual fetishization in worship of the goddess Inanna (the Sumerian goddess of love, fertility, and warfare).

Infact reports state that most people have a fetish or a kink. It's a natural part of our sexual makeup.

Now we have heard people speaking about this issue who know the person (and by the sound of it alot better than you do) say that she was aware of what she was doing and consent etc.

Now just because you don't like what was done it does not give you the right to condemn all those that practice the lifestyle as abusers.

If you are so focused that all BDSM is abuse why do you have spanking on your profile as this is part of the lifestyle

"

Yeah some of that shit is evil. Light spanking no marks left.

Reply privately

over a year ago

God yes!

Also ill take afformentioned hug listed above too with and and all.

Anyone located in the Merseyside or surrounding areas attending any munches or going KD on saturday? "

Coffee... cake.... hugs.. wel fuck me that sounds like the best afternoon ever.. you guys in the merseyside area ?x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also for anyone in the other site my profile name is the same there as it is on here. I just exposed that you lied before. Very good reasons why she shouldn't be doing that kind of thing and you know. "

Avoid or wrong thread?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also for anyone in the other site my profile name is the same there as it is on here. I just exposed that you lied before. Very good reasons why she shouldn't be doing that kind of thing and you know. "

You go with the info you're given,if its wrong then then its wrong, woops ;p

I'm definitely up for this cake idea, KD is in the old. Swan in Liverpool centre from about 4-onwards.

Gets to be a bit busy but it's a fun gathering

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone free today ?or you all busy till the weekend ? X

Reply privately

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Anyone free today ?or you all busy till the weekend ? X"

Work has me grinding

Reply privately

over a year ago

I mention the std because you seem the kind of desperate man who would sleep with a Woman with that. "

Calm down, take a breath and pull ur head out ur arse!

I don't know what's gone on before, but ur starting to sound like a spurned teenager. Ur not reading the words in front of you. STD's?? Really?

This thread is new to me, I really don't know if you have a genuine reason to be so

pissed, but the way ur going about it, I'm starting to think yr not doing yrself any favours. Chill out FFS!!

Reply privately

By *dam and slutCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Have fun with the rest of your day trolling the site looking for arguments to start without merit. Once your educated a little more on how the scene works ill welcome your input. "

Totally agree..With this above..

Absolutely spot on...it's a pleasure to read that..kink is a huge area for adult people to experiemnt in. Some live the life style 24/7. This choice may not please you but it may please the person who lives it.

People should remember the core truth of the life less vanilla, informed adult consensual agreement and YKIOK ..your kink is ok.

There are forms of lifestyle I don't like, pony play, men that dress as babies..hey I got a fet friend who dresses as a panda, I mean wtf is that all about....BUT that's his kink, his enjoyment, his need..I have no right to contest his kink and I don't. .We meet occasionally at a fet munch, we chat, we drink and I accept his need to express his kink..

Scarification, is the recipients ultimate choice, as is branding, as is a masochists need for pain, as is dressing as a pony, as is dressing up as a baby, as is dressing up as a cat/kitten..it has fuck all to with anyone else.

If people don't like what they see, walk away...If a person is clearly in distress and unable to signal for help..then you have the right to interfere.

What we do is with trust and that is the ultimate gift that all submissives give or chooses not too.

Adam

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Note to self don't feed the troll.

"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity""

Awesome, hope you don't mind if I borrow that.

Reply privately

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

"Note to self don't feed the troll.

"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

Awesome, hope you don't mind if I borrow that."

No problem at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have fun with the rest of your day trolling the site looking for arguments to start without merit. Once your educated a little more on how the scene works ill welcome your input.

Totally agree..With this above..

Absolutely spot on...it's a pleasure to read that..kink is a huge area for adult people to experiemnt in. Some live the life style 24/7. This choice may not please you but it may please the person who lives it.

People should remember the core truth of the life less vanilla, informed adult consensual agreement and YKIOK ..your kink is ok.

There are forms of lifestyle I don't like, pony play, men that dress as babies..hey I got a fet friend who dresses as a panda, I mean wtf is that all about....BUT that's his kink, his enjoyment, his need..I have no right to contest his kink and I don't. .We meet occasionally at a fet munch, we chat, we drink and I accept his need to express his kink..

Scarification, is the recipients ultimate choice, as is branding, as is a masochists need for pain, as is dressing as a pony, as is dressing up as a baby, as is dressing up as a cat/kitten..it has fuck all to with anyone else.

If people don't like what they see, walk away...If a person is clearly in distress and unable to signal for help..then you have the right to interfere.

What we do is with trust and that is the ultimate gift that all submissives give or chooses not too.

Adam

"

Your pal not hard to find at the munches then Adam ?

At his meets does he eat shoots n leaves

Reply privately

over a year ago

"But its not your concern when something CONSENSUAl happens between two people . Its their choice to do what they want to do...you as an adult should respect what people do in their private life regardless of whether you agree to it or not . Again. Its of NO concern to you..."

Absolutely! Wind ur neck in pal. If you don't like the channel, turn over. What adults choose to do is their choice alone. You don't need to understand it, just accept the choice they've made.

Get yrself a cape and put ur pants on the outside if ur gonna save the world from kink!

And the STD thing is just low, leave it alone now!

Reply privately