Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Whatever happened to basic etiquette?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Surely before you invite a total stranger to be the recipient of a gangbang, you must first ascertain that they actually want to engage in such an activity?

I know this is FABS land where apparently manners and decency go out the window, but is it too much to ask that when selecting a potential woman to be on the receiving end of several men, you check her profile first, see if she has mentioned that as an interest? Or even make a more generic initial approach, not surprise her with your offering and phone number?

My profile is very clear (first line!) that I am not up for that so I think it's incredibly rude and lazy to not even bother reading the first sentence. I know many men don't read profiles and just hit on women fairly indiscriminately, but a gangbang isn't your common or garden shag, so is it too much to ask that a little extra care is taken before approaching people?

Jesus wept.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

Ah, the shotgun message approach to introductions. Fire off enough e-mails and someone is bound to get back to you - wrong.

Manners, decency and reading ability appear to be in very short supply here. I hope your day improves and you aren't approached by anymore cockwombles.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

tbh OP you probably got that message BECAUSE you posted your opening line! Sadly some of the cockwombles on here think it is clever to see how many they can irritate in and one day!!!!

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

any not and!!!!!! lol

over a year ago

We get loads, all the time. Usually one-liners such as "Fun 2nite?" etc. That's annoying enough but I expect that people assume I'm up for some kind of sex yet can't be bothered to read what kind and with whom. Gangbaging is a bit more niche though, you'd think they'd at least find out of that's your bag before offering it and giving you their number.

over a year ago

"tbh OP you probably got that message BECAUSE you posted your opening line! Sadly some of the cockwombles on here think it is clever to see how many they can irritate in and one day!!!! "

I ignored and blocked

By *inful xWoman
over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

People just don't read profiles. I removed virtually all of mine last wk to see if less wording would turn up a better result . It's made no difference at all ! In fact I'd probably say the messages are worse

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"tbh OP you probably got that message BECAUSE you posted your opening line! Sadly some of the cockwombles on here think it is clever to see how many they can irritate in and one day!!!!

I ignored and blocked "

Best way its actually the only language some understand lol

By *cd and scruffCouple
over a year ago

Rochester

The fun you could have with somebodies phone number.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"The fun you could have with somebodies phone number. "

Chances are its either a play phone or a made up number lol

By *ouis CyphreMan
over a year ago

The Midlands

Lazy readers of profiles, poor, lazy,sloppy manners can only equate to one thing... Being lazy and sloppy in bed.

Your worth far more than that OP. Delete block and keep smiling.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Basic manners and been polite is easy and people don't do it. They have forgotten to be polite in their urge to get laid x I prefer manners and personality in a person and like nice and respectful messags any day x manners maketh the man ... and should alway be used when addressing a lady/woman. Old fashioned I know lol

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It's such a wonderful filter, when I get those messages I know straight away to not give them any more of my precious time.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

Taking a look at the OPs profile, the irony is strong here...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They were probably old scrotes looking for a skank

Post new Message to Thread