Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sex toy reviews

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi there!

Some of the posts on here have had me thinking about the sex toys I’ve bought in the past, and I was wondering how many of you read the customer reviews before you buy them? If so, did it influence your purchasing decisions?

I’ve written a few in the past, and looking back, I think this is my favourite one:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464&ReviewId=80415

Have you written any reviews yourself?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

This URL should take you straight to the review:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464&reviewid=80415#customer_reviews

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

Reviewing sex toys is our full-time job. We have been doing it for three years now and we have our own site for them. Can't post a link as that is against forum rules. As we get 52,000 page views a month it appears that people do read reviews.

You should never just accept one person's review of a product read lots of reviews as we are all different and something that doesn't work for one person could be a favourite of someone else's.

over a year ago

"Reviewing sex toys is our full-time job. We have been doing it for three years now and we have our own site for them. Can't post a link as that is against forum rules. As we get 52,000 page views a month it appears that people do read reviews.

You should never just accept one person's review of a product read lots of reviews as we are all different and something that doesn't work for one person could be a favourite of someone else's."

Would you PM the link to your site please so that I can have a gander

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I only read the reviews of the realistic dildo that have the same measurement as my cock to comfort myself that I have a good one

over a year ago

"I only read the reviews of the realistic dildo that have the same measurement as my cock to comfort myself that I have a good one "

Good one dude

over a year ago

Just get a wand...and the Mrs will never look back

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

Wands are great but there are some truly terrible ones out there. Opt for a Doxy.

Another range of toys that can actually get most women off even quicker than a wand is air pulse sex toys like the Satisfyer Penguin.

over a year ago

"Wands are great but there are some truly terrible ones out there. Opt for a Doxy.

Another range of toys that can actually get most women off even quicker than a wand is air pulse sex toys like the Satisfyer Penguin."

A Doxy wand is on my wish list

over a year ago

Yes, blushed at the price but we did get a doxy and it's one great investment. Take your point about other toys getting you off quicker than a wand, but since I (L) cum within about 15 seconds of using the wand....

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

"Yes, blushed at the price but we did get a doxy and it's one great investment. Take your point about other toys getting you off quicker than a wand, but since I (L) cum within about 15 seconds of using the wand.... "

You've got to love a Doxy. Sounds like you are another happy customer.

Post new Message to Thread