Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

White wife cheating with BBC

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you white guys like the idea of seeing your wife with a black man?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do you white guys like the idea of seeing your wife with a black man?"
Yes, absolutely. My ex wife doesn't know I knew she was casually fuc_ing the same black man over a period of a year. Our sex was better and I loved her terrible lies when she came back home in the early hours. Hi always fucked her and ate her pussy, often complimenting how well it tasted. The blacker the better for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story

Reply privately

By *ohncukMan
over a year ago

london

Wish I had a lady into it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't think it's cheating if she's like 'hunnie that guy at the bar wants me can I go play'

Reply privately

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple
over a year ago

chester

Check out our profile re that one

Reply privately

By *firsttimeCouple
over a year ago

halifax

Shame you don't travel xxx

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

" My ex wife doesn't know I knew she was casually fuc_ing the same black man over a period of a year. Our sex was better and I loved her terrible lies when she came back home in the early hours. Hi always fucked her and ate her pussy, often complimenting how well it tasted. "
How do you know he complimented her on how well her pussy tasted if she was doing it in secret ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

" My ex wife doesn't know I knew she was casually fuc_ing the same black man over a period of a year. Our sex was better and I loved her terrible lies when she came back home in the early hours. Hi always fucked her and ate her pussy, often complimenting how well it tasted. How do you know he complimented her on how well her pussy tasted if she was doing it in secret ?"

Good point - but still a great storey

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hubby wants me too! I'm yet to find a BBC that I think mmmmm get it out now and give it to me hahaha! But I am searching xx

Reply privately

By *elrose57Couple
over a year ago

reading

being a mild cuck I like to see the wife having fun with another guy, its the whole dynamics of it all, but there is something so more erotic about seeing a black cock in a white pussy, is it more the contrast in skin colour, or the fact its more taboo, or for many husbands greater humiliation, if others knew what there wives where getting up to with some hung black guy

Reply privately

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Do you white guys like the idea of seeing your wife with a black man?Yes, absolutely. My ex wife doesn't know I knew she was casually fuc_ing the same black man over a period of a year. Our sex was better and I loved her terrible lies when she came back home in the early hours. Hi always fucked her and ate her pussy, often complimenting how well it tasted. The blacker the better for me."

Oh the woes of the proud black man

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Great story "
my ex GF from the late 80's had a sexy older sister who would only date black men. When sleeping over we could here her fuc_ing and screaming loudly when her black boyfriend came around. We both walked in the living room once and caught them fuc_ing. He rolled off and we both caught a glimpse of his beautiful dark black cock slipping out of her pussy. It was all wet and shiney. It was fair to say my GF pussy was soon wet also.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No it fkin repulses me!

Reply privately

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

That comment is completely disrespectful. Hidden profiles and rude men completely repulse me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rude!? Whys that then? he asked the question so i replied honestly!

Reply privately

By *laytimetwoCouple
over a year ago

Staines

Ear we go, popcorn opened

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s on our bucket list. Hubs is keen I just haven’t found the right one yet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ear we go, popcorn opened "

Ha ha, im sorry but i just dont buy into all this BBC bullshit

Reply privately

By *laytimetwoCouple
over a year ago

Staines

"Ear we go, popcorn opened

Ha ha, im sorry but i just dont buy into all this BBC bullshit "

No need to say sorry, you never upset us, it’s the usual on here when someone voices there point of view. Makes us laugh.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ha ha ok

Reply privately

By *elrose57Couple
over a year ago

reading

live and let live its harder to be nasty than nice, and if someone likes to see a black guy fuc_ing a white woman what is wrong with that, I myself find it very erotic to see a black guy giving a white woman some hard cock, and so many white woman so love it, look at all the pics on here with white woman and black guys,, very sexy,, so in my book bring it on,,

Reply privately

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Yes please master

Reply privately

over a year ago

So how many wives like the idea of watching hubby fill a BBC (big black cunt) then, just out of interest?

Reply privately

By *enatton2Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Mrs can if she wants to

Reply privately

By *oerow16Man
over a year ago

Essex/ London

Yes it's on the to do list

Reply privately

over a year ago

" My ex wife doesn't know I knew she was casually fuc_ing the same black man over a period of a year. Our sex was better and I loved her terrible lies when she came back home in the early hours. Hi always fucked her and ate her pussy, often complimenting how well it tasted. How do you know he complimented her on how well her pussy tasted if she was doing it in secret ?"
I complimented her

Reply privately

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

There's a huge difference between cheating and a guy enjing his wife having sex with other men in his presence.

Going behind someone's back secretly fuc_ing others is not swinging regardless of the colour of their skin(or cock)

Reply privately

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

"being a mild cuck I like to see the wife having fun with another guy, its the whole dynamics of it all, but there is something so more erotic about seeing a black cock in a white pussy, is it more the contrast in skin colour, or the fact its more taboo, or for many husbands greater humiliation, if others knew what there wives where getting up to with some hung black guy "

That word again. Taboo. And how is the humiliation greater?

Reply privately

over a year ago

London

"Do you white guys like the idea of seeing your wife with a black man?Yes, absolutely. My ex wife doesn't know I knew she was casually fuc_ing the same black man over a period of a year. Our sex was better and I loved her terrible lies when she came back home in the early hours. Hi always fucked her and ate her pussy, often complimenting how well it tasted. The blacker the better for me.

Oh the woes of the proud black man "

Not black and not a man here, but sometimes wonder if some people need to buy a calendar.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No it fkin repulses me! "

Why would this repulse you?

Reply privately

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Ha ha, im sorry but i just dont buy into all this BBC bullshit "

What bullshit?

A lot of people use fab as a fantasy and this particular play is a common fantasy that's acted out, one of the most popular here. You may not like the term bbc, we're not fans either but to call those involved as parta_ing in 'the bbc bullshit' is a tad silly and immature in our opinion.

Reply privately

By *eckyJayCouple
over a year ago

northampton

"Rude!? Whys that then? he asked the question so i replied honestly! "

you’re absolutely right! It’s impossible to be rude if you’re just answering a question honestly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gotta love living in a world of free speech......although of course ONLY “ free”if everyone agrees....Ask a question...don’t like the answer it’s outrageous/rude whatever, agree with the answer it’s fine.

Like we u want to like for no apparent reason but at the same time, can all dislike what we want for whatever reason we want (personally I hate tomatoes, evil little bastards)

And what about that brexit eh.....

Oh and white, black, purple, rainbows whatever is fine as long as u don’t describe yourself as BBC or BWC/bull etc YAWN

Reply privately

By *he kidMan
over a year ago

monaghan

O I would so love to see a big black cock sliding in & out of my wife's pussy & for him to rub his cum all over her face when he's finished with her. Also to see her out in public with another mans cum on her face. It makes my cock so hard. But sadly I can only dream. She's not into any of this.

Reply privately

By *oandjohnCouple
over a year ago

South Wales, will travel to Hereford, Worcestershire and Shropshire

Don’t see colour or BBC being any different. For us it is if people get along and have fun. I love seeing the misses having fun and enjoying herself...

Reply privately

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

I love black guys. In my extensive experience I believe they make the best bulls. It’s also visually stunning to us seeing the contrast of skins entwined together.

We’ve moved from staffs to Bedfordshire recently but we’re not finding as many guys into our kinks down here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I guess if your into it your into it, if not walk away. If your partner did it behind your back it wouldn’t be the only thing they have done behind your back.

For me it’s a big fat No Thanks.

Reply privately

By *urious and openmindedCouple
over a year ago

under the sea

We recently had a great club night

Didn't go loo_ing exclusively for BBC but it ended that way

They had more confidence, manners, chat and charisma

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We recently had a great club night

Didn't go loo_ing exclusively for BBC but it ended that way

They had more confidence, manners, chat and charisma

"

With curves like that, I bet they did

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No it fkin repulses me!

Why would this repulse you?"

I would love to continue this debate and answer your question honestly, however i have had a threat by the PC police that if i continue i will get a ban!?

Be careful with your "honesty" and opinions folks, big brother IS watching!

Reply privately

By *its n cheekynessCouple
over a year ago

chorley

We are here pretty much only to meet with black males.

So yeah hot as fuck

Reply privately

By *otwife69100Couple
over a year ago

kettering

My wife's loves the black cock

Reply privately

By *ilk_TrayMan
over a year ago

Hampshire

I think it’s safe to safe the answer is yes for some white guys, not all.

Reply privately

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"live and let live its harder to be nasty than nice, and if someone likes to see a black guy fuc_ing a white woman what is wrong with that, I myself find it very erotic to see a black guy giving a white woman some hard cock, and so many white woman so love it, look at all the pics on here with white woman and black guys,, very sexy,, so in my book bring it on,, "

to be fair! he, like many others ,voiced HIS opinion! and lets face it if everyone only liked the same thing or only one opinion was "acceptable" i doubt many of us would be here!

Reply privately

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Do you white guys like the idea of seeing your wife with a black man?Yes, absolutely. My ex wife doesn't know I knew she was casually fuc_ing the same black man over a period of a year. Our sex was better and I loved her terrible lies when she came back home in the early hours. Hi always fucked her and ate her pussy, often complimenting how well it tasted. The blacker the better for me.

Not black and not a man here, but sometimes wonder if some people need to buy a calendar."

Calendar??? I'd suggest a time machine

Reply privately

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

If I met the right playmate I definitely would be into exploring some of these scenarios. Who knows what 2019 might bring.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bookmar_ing thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

Majority of married females want extra cockfun boils down to exitment in the relationship how often you day you love her, give her compliments say how lucky you are to have such a very sexy hot woman also mention some of your friends fancy her gives her something to think about afyet a while as your in bed ma_ing live to her just mention how lucky you are to have her and you geel one man is never enough to really satisy one woman, after you ejaculate she is still hot randy want more let her think about that works for 90% for guys who wants to share her

Reply privately

over a year ago

ps; I like BBC too

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would love to have a parter what would do this nothing turn me on then see seeing a lass with a BBC

Reply privately

By *c69funCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

"Rude!? Whys that then? he asked the question so i replied honestly! "

Indeed he did ask the question, but it was as_ing couples not single guys.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There can’t be many white women, who don’t fantasise about black cock - can there?

Reply privately

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Rude!? Whys that then? he asked the question so i replied honestly!

Indeed he did ask the question, but it was as_ing couples not single guys. "

whilst your comment is true, many threads on here are addressed to one group or another but members not in that category post, lets be honest he was slammed down for stating his opinion! which as we are ( for the time being) a free country open to free speech he is entitled to as long as it isnt offensive and all he said was HE found it repulsive!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why not throw in a little racism as well..

Reply privately

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Why not throw in a little racism as well.."

it was his opinion! he was not being racist! would there have been as much outcry had the posting started with "wife being fucked by a Scotsman or German" his reply mat have been just the same! and i am not racist by the way my son in law is Muslim!!!!!!

Reply privately

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Anyway, back the thread...

It's a major part of our play, I love watching Sarah play with black guys. I won't say why for fear of derailing the OP's good post.

Reply privately

over a year ago

London

"There can’t be many white women, who don’t fantasise about black cock - can there?"

Never fantasised about standalone cocks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

London

Not black and not a man here, but sometimes wonder if some people need to buy a calendar.

Calendar??? I'd suggest a time machine "

Not to be seen again?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ms is curious about being with a well hung black guy. I'm happy to let her (as long as I can watch)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you white guys like the idea of seeing your wife with a black man?

Ms is curious about being with a well hung black guy. I'm happy to let her (as long as I can watch) "

Wait do you not watch sometimes

Reply privately

By *eckyJayCouple
over a year ago

northampton

"Why not throw in a little racism as well..

it was his opinion! he was not being racist! would there have been as much outcry had the posting started with "wife being fucked by a Scotsman or German" his reply mat have been just the same! and i am not racist by the way my son in law is Muslim!!!!!! "

I agree that he was not showing racism. I do, however, dislike the way he claimed he wasn’t being rude because he was being honest. There are many ways to express an opinion without being so offensive.

And, for the record, had he said he finds Scotsmen, gays or Jewish people, for example, having sex repulsive, I would feel the same.

Reply privately

By *atureandhornyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

I love seeing her with a BBC it's not cheating if I'm ok with it. Seeing a big black cock entering her pussy is a huge turn on.

Reply privately

By *.LBCouple
over a year ago

South

14+ yrs and still get enormous pleasure watching the wife enjoying being serviced by black guys,

Reply privately

over a year ago

She doesn't need to cheat she fucks whoever she likes I seen her ride black cocks and white just so long as everyone is having a good time, who cares

Reply privately

over a year ago

We love it ‘ take a look at our profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've looked at my wife's Internet history and it's full of black cocks

Reply privately

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Most like a real BBC not someone who puts a pic up stolen from the net! That sort is a FBC aka FAKE BLACK COCK

Reply privately

By *illyjohnyCouple
over a year ago

brighton

Really husbands let their wife fuck black guys ? What is the world coming to ?

Reply privately

By *leasureherCouple
over a year ago

Walsall

Definitely

Reply privately

By *c69funCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

"I've looked at my wife's Internet history and it's full of black cocks"

Then why not suggest you both get into the lifestyle, you never know you both might enjoy it , we certainly do .

Reply privately

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

We think it's a terrible idea to have sex with a black guy, we'd never do it ourselves ...

Reply privately

By *ingMan
over a year ago

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 20/12/18 22:48:53]

Reply privately

By *ingMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"We think it's a terrible idea to have sex with a black guy, we'd never do it ourselves ... "

You got me loo_ing at your profile picture lol. I am sure those are black guys there lol ??

Reply privately

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

"

You got me loo_ing at your profile picture lol. I am sure those are black guys there lol ??"

Heavily tanned maybe

Reply privately

over a year ago

The whole BBC fantasy is so off putting. I literally just delete messages from women that have BBC on their profile

But each to their own ey

Reply privately

By *laytimetwoCouple
over a year ago

Staines

We both hate it and begrudge paying the license fee, it’s way to much for watching crap.

Reply privately

By *i Bi EroticaCouple
over a year ago

Alfreton

We’ve had great mmf with both it’s about the connection and getting on with the third party and feeling happy and relaxed and obviously horny xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Shame you don't travel xxx"

He’s been on here a year and as 1 cam veri,be fucked if arrange anything with a guy with that feedback

Reply privately

over a year ago

Honestly, I don't like my wife cheating, but do enjoy consensual swinging where I do enjoy seeing her with other men and women, but with no colour prejudice.

We are equal opportunity swingers

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/12/18 09:26:32]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmmm People have a lazy habit of tagging things( BBC,Vixen,Minx,BBW,Cougar...etc you get my point) it is simply how they choose to address a black guy with a big cock. It’s not your place to take offence at those who choose to use those labels as long as it’s not in an offensive/ discriminatory context. Nothing wrong with the black cheating fantasy as long as all parties consent.

Baseline, if you don’t like it then look away. That’s what I do.

Reply privately

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

I enjoy seeing my wife being fucked by other men no matter what colour their skin. She enjoys the feel of different cocks deep inside her, but she never cheats as it is a mutual agreement

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Shame you don't travel xxx

He’s been on here a year and as 1 cam veri,be fucked if arrange anything with a guy with that feedback"

That’s a smart call

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hmmm People have a lazy habit of tagging things( BBC,Vixen,Minx,BBW,Cougar...etc you get my point) it is simply how they choose to address a black guy with a big cock. It’s not your place to take offence at those who choose to use those labels as long as it’s not in an offensive/ discriminatory context. Nothing wrong with the black cheating fantasy as long as all parties consent.

Baseline, if you don’t like it then look away. That’s what I do."

Yeah I hear that. It doesn't offend me, it just puts me off but that's just personal I guess. It's strange, I think it's because I'm more about connection rather than component or assets although assests can be an additional benefit

Have a great day people.

Reply privately

By *atureandhornyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Just laziness with me, rather than typing big black cock I type BBC

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hmmm People have a lazy habit of tagging things( BBC,Vixen,Minx,BBW,Cougar...etc you get my point) it is simply how they choose to address a black guy with a big cock. It’s not your place to take offence at those who choose to use those labels as long as it’s not in an offensive/ discriminatory context. Nothing wrong with the black cheating fantasy as long as all parties consent.

Yeah I hear that. It doesn't offend me, it just puts me off but that's just personal I guess. It's strange, I think it's because I'm more about connection rather than component or assets although assests can be an additional benefit

Have a great day people."

Don’t get me wrong I am in agreement with you when it comes to the BBC tag. Anyone that uses that term loosely does not stand a chance with me. But at the same time our fellow black compatriots on here who promote that tag don’t do us any favours. So you simply turn your attention to folks who tick your boxes really.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just laziness with me, rather than typing big black cock I type BBC "

Well I’m guessing you don’t find lazy folks appealing in real life do you ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

We have no colour preference to be fair, just attitude and personality preferences.

Reply privately

By *atureandhornyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Just laziness with me, rather than typing big black cock I type BBC

Well I’m guessing you don’t find lazy folks appealing in real life do you ? "

Personality, intelligence and performance and a BBC

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We have no colour preference to be fair, just attitude and personality preferences."

That’s a slightly difficult answer to believe. Just because by default there is always an initial visual attraction. Which is then compensated by attitude and personality. The initial visual attraction doesn’t need to be colour driven but is almost naturally colour biased.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personality, intelligence and performance and a BBC "

hahahaha are you certain your list isn’t the wrong way around

Reply privately

By *atureandhornyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Personality, intelligence and performance and a BBC hahahaha are you certain your list isn’t the wrong way around "

Could be lol. As long as she gets a good seeing to from a nice attentive guy then I'm happy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personality, intelligence and performance and a BBC hahahaha are you certain your list isn’t the wrong way around

Could be lol. As long as she gets a good seeing to from a nice attentive guy then I'm happy. "

Very true, keeping her happy is the end game.

Reply privately

By *irkydirkyMan
over a year ago

crewe

Oh jeez... yet another “I can’t get a meet so I’ll try any angle” thread..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you white guys like the idea of seeing your wife with a black man?Yes, absolutely. My ex wife doesn't know I knew she was casually fuc_ing the same black man over a period of a year. Our sex was better and I loved her terrible lies when she came back home in the early hours. Hi always fucked her and ate her pussy, often complimenting how well it tasted. The blacker the better for me."
how do you know he ate her pussy if she never told you?

Reply privately

By *atureandhornyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Do you white guys like the idea of seeing your wife with a black man?Yes, absolutely. My ex wife doesn't know I knew she was casually fuc_ing the same black man over a period of a year. Our sex was better and I loved her terrible lies when she came back home in the early hours. Hi always fucked her and ate her pussy, often complimenting how well it tasted. The blacker the better for me.how do you know he ate her pussy if she never told you?"

?? My thoughts too.

Reply privately

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Have a great day people.

Don’t get me wrong I am in agreement with you when it comes to the BBC tag. Anyone that uses that term loosely does not stand a chance with me. But at the same time our fellow black compatriots on here who promote that tag don’t do us any favours. So you simply turn your attention to folks who tick your boxes really. "

Well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have a great day people.

Don’t get me wrong I am in agreement with you when it comes to the BBC tag. Anyone that uses that term loosely does not stand a chance with me. But at the same time our fellow black compatriots on here who promote that tag don’t do us any favours. So you simply turn your attention to folks who tick your boxes really.

Well said "

Thanks mate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Only because it turns her on.

And yes she has, long long time ago and still her biggest and horniest

Reply privately

over a year ago

it was his opinion! he was not being racist! would there have been as much outcry had the posting started with "wife being fucked by a Scotsman or German" his reply mat have been just the same! and i am not racist by the way my son in law is Muslim!!!!!! "

Is Muslim a race?? Sorry someone had to

Reply privately

By *jango96TV/TS
over a year ago

Bliss

I'd love wife to have a regular BBC, and for him to lock my clit away in chastity and hold the key xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

it was his opinion! he was not being racist! would there have been as much outcry had the posting started with "wife being fucked by a Scotsman or German" his reply mat have been just the same! and i am not racist by the way my son in law is Muslim!!!!!!

Is Muslim a race?? Sorry someone had to "

hahahaha hahahaha hahahah couldn’t help myself

Reply privately

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"She doesn't need to cheat she fucks whoever she likes I seen her ride black cocks and white just so long as everyone is having a good time, who cares"

This

Reply privately

By *uriousTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Hubby wants me too! I'm yet to find a BBC that I think mmmmm get it out now and give it to me hahaha! But I am searching xx"

Ditto; If you find one maybe the girls could share

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me and the mrs always role play with bbc dildos but haven’t tried the real thing yet. Hoping it happens one day!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hubby wants me too! I'm yet to find a BBC that I think mmmmm get it out now and give it to me hahaha! But I am searching xx

Ditto; If you find one maybe the girls could share"

I think you two might have just kicked off a man hunt on this thread lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m not fussy what colour it is

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’m not fussy what colour it is "

As long as it's big lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not particularly but she isn't interested anyway.

Do you like seeing your black girlfriend fuck a white guy?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love a BBC but saying that I love a big white cock and my hubby always knows

Reply privately

By *ungfunfellaMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

My mrs would love one my only experience was seeing my black mates dick after a lad asked if it was true n he said look at that what u reckon n was massive

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

No, and my wife has no interest in black men

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, and my wife has no interest in black men"

That is great to know...... I honestly thought all husbands wanted to see their wives with black men....

Now I have to scratch you off my list...

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

That is great to know...... I honestly thought all husbands wanted to see their wives with black men....

Now I have to scratch you off my list..."

Good I’ll sleep easier knowing that

Reply privately

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Sure I saw she had a single female profile loo_ing for black guys for phone sex

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would love to see my black wife ta_ing a white cock

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now I have to scratch you off my list..."

I love how he speaks for is wife. Let's ask her what she wants

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd rarther a smurf that would look awesome.

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Now I have to scratch you off my list... I love how he speaks for is wife. Let's ask her what she wants "

It’s not rocket science, she has said she doesn’t like black men

Reply privately

By *uckold.cplCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Black guys has a reputation for being well endowed, to have better stamina, be more dominant and so on...

Statisticly it may be far from the truth but that thin_ing or myth exists... For husbands who are on submissive side, seeing their wifes with big dominant "alpha male" is a big turn on... Many wifes (including mine) likes to be "taken hard" sometimes. That is nothing wrong, or racist...

P.S. it's just my opinion, sorry if I'm wrong (English is not my first language...)

Reply privately

By *ightasiandelightCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

It's growing on us

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yea yea lol, so she tells you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly

Reply privately

over a year ago

I absolutely love seeing a big fat bbc make my wife eyes water ?? and those noises! Omg heaven xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can’t beat it x

Reply privately

By *ambsey179Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

We love it

Reply privately

By *aptain VMan
over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"We love it"

Give me a shout ladies

Reply privately

By *edwayvoyeursCouple
over a year ago

Medway

Yes i do. Ive told gentle this and although she said that another man is not for her, she is happy to be blindfolded and that way it would be too late to know who was fuc_ing her...im just off to the shops to buy a blindfold

She often teases me when we have sex by telling me how good a big black cock would feel stretching her pussy. It makes me cum almost instantly thin_ing about it

Reply privately

By *uggiedMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Hubby wants me too! I'm yet to find a BBC that I think mmmmm get it out now and give it to me hahaha! But I am searching xx"
im up for that if you are

Reply privately

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yea love it although since we always play together it cant really be described as cheating.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't see how this is cheating? Cheating to me is having sex/affair with someone else without your partner being aware or knowing anything about it...

Reply privately

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

"My mrs would love one my only experience was seeing my black mates dick after a lad asked if it was true n he said look at that what u reckon n was massive "

Do you think your mate would show it to me?

Reply privately

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

"We think it's a terrible idea to have sex with a black guy, we'd never do it ourselves ... "

Just a touch of sarcasm there lol

Reply privately

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

"There can’t be many white women, who don’t fantasise about black cock - can there?"

And possible a few white men hahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

I adore black guys but not overwhelmed with the term BBC. I find the majority of younger black guys use the term more than the 35 plus. For me there is a big difference between a black guy and white guy ( no pun intended ha )

Black guys all day long for me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Message me x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im more inclined towards women but I have thought about the possibility of inviting a BBC owner or VWE owner to join us but I am honestly afraid of it being painful for me

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

"Im more inclined towards women but I have thought about the possibility of inviting a BBC owner or VWE owner to join us but I am honestly afraid of it being painful for me "

The fact that women can give birth means it shouldn’t be a problem

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Im more inclined towards women but I have thought about the possibility of inviting a BBC owner or VWE owner to join us but I am honestly afraid of it being painful for me

The fact that women can give birth means it shouldn’t be a problem"

That's... not how it works

Reply privately

By *illyjohnyCouple
over a year ago

brighton

"Im more inclined towards women but I have thought about the possibility of inviting a BBC owner or VWE owner to join us but I am honestly afraid of it being painful for me "

Most vwe guys are quite respectful and ease in slowly and let the lady dictate the pace .

That is our experience

Reply privately

By *urious couple22Couple
over a year ago

Derby

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Im more inclined towards women but I have thought about the possibility of inviting a BBC owner or VWE owner to join us but I am honestly afraid of it being painful for me

Most vwe guys are quite respectful and ease in slowly and let the lady dictate the pace .

That is our experience "

My experience is 50/50 on respectful/ careful, and trying to mine to the centre of the earth via my cervix.

Reply privately

By *rx1Couple
over a year ago

North West Devon...

Ha ha, im sorry but i just dont buy into all this BBC bullshit

No need to say sorry, you never upset us, it’s the usual on here when someone voices there point of view. Makes us laugh. "

We love the Holier than though types on here..Self appointed saints,

The Guy just answered the question his way..No more than that..

But to answer the question from our point of view..

Does it make any difference what Colour the Guy is, surely it is the personality that counts more.

Reply privately

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

"That comment is completely disrespectful. Hidden profiles and rude men completely repulse me "

We're with you on that one.

But I will add it's not just men that can be rude and disespectful then hide behind a hidden profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hell yes, I love watching Mrs C with a bbc sin_ing deep into her holes, there’s nothing better, I especially love it when it’s a very big one as it really does make her moan good.

Mr C.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That comment is completely disrespectful. Hidden profiles and rude men completely repulse me

We're with you on that one.

But I will add it's not just men that can be rude and disespectful then hide behind a hidden profile."

I agree too. Think it was more how it was said rather than what he said. No need to use the term repulses you. A simple no not for me would of been better

Reply privately

over a year ago

Go at your own pace. Every black guy I have met has always been respectful. Get to know the good guys that no how to use what they are blessed with

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes this one of ours biggest fantasies!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Always respectful x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes love the idea my wife lost her virginity to a black guy when she was 18 a couple of months later she got pregnant by him and had his child

Reply privately

By *h1992Couple
over a year ago

southampton

my wife has recently expressed her interest in a nice BBC, im happy if she is so were prepared to have some fun with the idea

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow....yes please....

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

yeah. Although, actually, the skin colour doesn’t matter.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love watching my wife getting impaled with black cock

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think its similar to black guys wanting white cock for their wives.I like IR anyway.Im divorced,my ex never told me she wanted more cock and cheated.Id have let her..any cock.Stupid woman!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You won’t regret x

Reply privately

By *e551e1Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

I love watching my wife having lots of fun with black guys & she loves it too. It's so horny to watch Lisa lay on a bed with 3 or 4 black guys all pleasuring her. The sex we have after is just unbelievable. Im so lucky to have a wife who just loves attending parties where we meet black guys.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantasy of mine! G

Reply privately

over a year ago

Feel free to hit me up x

Reply privately

By *Fswing2018Couple
over a year ago

shepshed

We are black only and love her receiving bbc and spunk

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing better than seeing a throbbing, fat, black dick in a white pussy

Reply privately

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

"Nothing better than seeing a throbbing, fat, black dick in a white pussy"

Yes there is - it’s two throbbing fat black dicks in a white pussy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hahah good point!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nothing better than seeing a throbbing, fat, black dick in a white pussy

Yes there is - it’s two throbbing fat black dicks in a white pussy "

or 3 throbbing white dicks in a black pussy lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely wonderful black on white. As you see i have mine

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Absolutely wonderful black on white. As you see i have mine"

Reply privately

By *_BelleRose_xCouple
over a year ago

worcester

I’m yet to have my first bbc experience ???? Although I hear great things !

Reply privately

over a year ago

My wife loves a big black cock and we are loo_ing for our next

So come on boys form an orderly queue

Reply privately

By *irkydirkyMan
over a year ago

crewe

I met a couple a few times and put on a black condom, she said my bbc was amazing and wants more, so the answer is yes

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We have no colour preference to be fair, just attitude and personality preferences."

Reply privately

By *arkmanMan
over a year ago

hounslow

Personally, i hate the term BBC or BWC for that matter. I do however find interracial sex a huge turn on and i see nom problem with it at all as long as no one is getting hurt and it is consensual.

Life is way too short and there are far more important things to worry about.

By the way, I've got SKY,

Reply privately

By *arkmanMan
over a year ago

hounslow

You also have an amazing body!!!!!!

Reply privately

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

Love bbc x so big and thick and masterful x

Reply privately

By *ristolwife4blkWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I only meet black guys and it's more about the colour contrast. I don't like the term BBC as like any man, black or white, it's not always big .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I only meet black guys and it's more about the colour contrast. I don't like the term BBC as like any man, black or white, it's not always big . "

Im with you on that. BBC its television isnt it

Reply privately