Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

A good eye catching message

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This one is for the ladies really.

I'm still new here, how do I go about writing a short but reasonably good first message that would make you think " yes ok he sounds Ok to me, I'll chat with him and give it a go"....??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You need an individual message for each person you mail.

over a year ago

Very true! Just I need some pointers..never been any good at 'chatting women up'

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Then you have a problem,cos its 50 times harder to pull in here than it is out there.

Make sure yo read the profile,yo fit wht they are looking for,then give a short initial message that responds to what they said,gives a sense of who you are and if possible includes some humour.

over a year ago

"Then you have a problem,cos its 50 times harder to pull in here than it is out there.

Make sure yo read the profile,yo fit wht they are looking for,then give a short initial message that responds to what they said,gives a sense of who you are and if possible includes some humour."

+1 totally agree. Most important thing read the profile first

over a year ago

Some good points, thx peeps

By *veragecpleCouple
over a year ago

belfast

Never write hi do you want to fuck soem night,lol. Dont know how many msgs we get like that even from guys who would prob stand a chance with us if they put a decent msg our way.

over a year ago

Sound friendly, and polite, say you like her pictures and mention one or two things that are on her profile.

By *rummpsMan
over a year ago

thanet

Best to stick with "Hi, fancy a shag?"

(thats one more out of the picture)

_rummps x

over a year ago

and although im saying this after someone else has already said it i am going to say it again read the profile first

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

THE STICKS

I don't mean to sound cold, cruel, callous, or heartless ...... but I am so that's how this is going to come out.

If you need to be told what to say in order to make a first impression, what next? Will you be back in a couple of days asking what to say in reply to your first reply?

If its just the case that you know full well what to say but are perplexed at the lack of replies and assuming you must be doing something wrong, then that's an easy point to address - that's just how it is here - get used to it.

If you genuinely don't know what to say then I'm sorry to break this to you, but you are on the wrong site.

over a year ago

Well if you like the look and sound of someone after reading their profile, perhaps just write and tell them what has interested you. Maybe there was something in their profile that was interesting and you could mention that, maybe a pic they have is interesting.

I for instance, would say to you, I really like your pictures because I like the shadow of your cock across your thigh. It doesnt always have to be crafted and well thought out

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/10/11 23:59:52]

By *rummiePartyManMan
over a year ago

birmingham

"Make sure yo read the profile,yo fit wht they are looking for,then give a short initial message that responds to what they said..."

Spend your time smartly. If all a profile says is "Up for anything" or "Will fill in later", ask yourself if it's really a serious contender.

Sometimes verifications can give an insight into the people that get to be met. You can then see if you fit the bill. You might also see that who people meet and who they say they are looking for are two different things, in which case modify your approach accordingly.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

just finished ma aprenticeship so ........................any fems fancy a shag hee hee

Post new Message to Thread