Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bareback gangbangs and cream pies

Jump to newest

By *ouisejonny OP   Couple
over a year ago

Yarmouth and Lowestoft

My husband loves to send me out to get fucked by guys. When it's possible he likes more than one guy to cum in me. Then I have to go home and let him lick all the cum from my wet cum filled pussy. Are there others out there that share this fun. Or do most think it's wrong.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love the sound of it

Reply privately

over a year ago

i do not think so every one has there own taste so enjoy life to the full i say.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never had the chance to give it a go but sounds very dirty like it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think as long as you know who the guys are then batter in. Don't see the difference in going out to staying in

Not at all for me tho x

Reply privately

over a year ago

You anywhere near Coventry?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good for you girl.

Awaits the shrill cry of the Never ever ever ever ever brigade followed up by the Russian Roulette storm troopers

Reply privately

By *ranfondoMan
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"Good for you girl.

Awaits the shrill cry of the Never ever ever ever ever brigade followed up by the Russian Roulette storm troopers "

Lol.....

Can be horny if you know the group of guys or even guy.... Whatever anyone says here, every time I get into a chat here for a meet/possible meet... I get asked if I'd play bareback ..

Reply privately

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Old Hill

I think the tide is gradually turning towards a more balanced view on bareback vs safe sex.

Obviously you have quite a reputation on here Sara from a previous profile and you are a bit of a vanguard for anyone wanting bareback.

Each to their own.

S and C

Reply privately

over a year ago

We'd love to find someone we could trust to creampie penny, but its seeming impossible

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yarmouth and Lowestoft

"I think the tide is gradually turning towards a more balanced view on bareback vs safe sex.

Obviously you have quite a reputation on here Sara from a previous profile and you are a bit of a vanguard for anyone wanting bareback.

Each to their own.

S and C

"

Have always loved it and I do enjoy it more. But I know not every one likes it.

Reply privately

By *urSurveySaysMan
over a year ago

London/Chichester

I love the idea of it, but I'd worry for days afterwards about having caught something. So whilst it's a nice idea, I wouldn't partake in such a thing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My husband loves to send me out to get fucked by guys. When it's possible he likes more than one guy to cum in me. Then I have to go home and let him lick all the cum from my wet cum filled pussy. Are there others out there that share this fun. Or do most think it's wrong."
Ditto to the above, just how we like it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yarmouth and Lowestoft

"My husband loves to send me out to get fucked by guys. When it's possible he likes more than one guy to cum in me. Then I have to go home and let him lick all the cum from my wet cum filled pussy. Are there others out there that share this fun. Or do most think it's wrong. Ditto to the above, just how we like it"
grerlat to know others love it too always so much negative veiws so nice t here positive

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My husband loves to send me out to get fucked by guys. When it's possible he likes more than one guy to cum in me. Then I have to go home and let him lick all the cum from my wet cum filled pussy. Are there others out there that share this fun. Or do most think it's wrong. Ditto to the above, just how we like it grerlat to know others love it too always so much negative veiws so nice t here positive "
your welcome because life too short so enjoy it while you can

Reply privately

By *otty141Man
over a year ago

powys

Can I ask how often you get tested for STDs and how many times you have caught something?

I’m not trying to be judgemental, just wondered if it’s caused any problems.

Reply privately

By *urSurveySaysMan
over a year ago

London/Chichester

[Removed by poster at 16/03/18 14:41:46]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I ask how often you get tested for STDs and how many times you have caught something?

I’m not trying to be judgemental, just wondered if it’s caused any problems. "

I think you might be at the worst mischievous here or at best nosey

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/03/18 14:42:46]

Reply privately

By *urSurveySaysMan
over a year ago

London/Chichester

"Things is with Herpes. A condom does not prevent it. I suspect many of us have heroes without even knowing it."
it greatly reduces the risk of catching it though.

Reply privately

By *ackdog10Man
over a year ago

linslade

We love it cum to the greenhouse 10th April and fill my whore wife up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think the tide is gradually turning towards a more balanced view on bareback vs safe sex.

Each to their own.

S and C

Have always loved it and I do enjoy it more. But I know not every one likes it."

I think everyone likes it, it’s just having a dose isn’t a lot of fun.

But if your happy with that then great

Reply privately

over a year ago

While I would have bareback I wouldn't with ppl on here for various reasons

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My husband loves to send me out to get fucked by guys. When it's possible he likes more than one guy to cum in me. Then I have to go home and let him lick all the cum from my wet cum filled pussy. Are there others out there that share this fun. Or do most think it's wrong."

Love the idea of it! Amazing pics on your profile too, don't let anyone's views put you off. Your life, do what you want lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I ask how often you get tested for STDs and how many times you have caught something?

I’m not trying to be judgemental, just wondered if it’s caused any problems. "

I'm intruiged as to the answer of this as well? Each to their own and your open about what you do so up to people if they want to meet as you don't hide anything x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yarmouth and Lowestoft

I'm intruiged as to the answer of this as well? Each to their own and your open about what you do so up to people if they want to meet as you don't hide anything x"

Every 6 weeks

Reply privately

over a year ago

We love bareback creampie gangbangs love being filled with cum and would love to hear from other couples into this xx

Reply privately

By *ngeldelight75Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

im no bein cheeky or judgmental does noone worry about diseases any more lije hiv or aids maybe its just me i wld honestly love to jear ppls opinions on this does no one care about catchin stuff any more and passin it on to ppl especially spouces or partners just interested no t no shade just always wondered

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We love bareback creampie gangbangs love being filled with cum and would love to hear from other couples into this xx"

Reply privately

By *edicinneedMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"We love bareback creampie gangbangs love being filled with cum and would love to hear from other couples into this xx"

Drop me a line M&S. we have a small group of full swap creampie loving friends in the South West. Get together as a group every 6/8 weeks then play with each other in between.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No way.....surely your health is more important than that

Reply privately

over a year ago

Couldnt think of anything worse. Think of all the sti's you are open too! Imo it shows no respect for your own wellbeing and health.

If I see a photo thats bareback then it just makes me think you will fuck anything as the person you are fucking will fuck others without protection.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I enjoy bareback but only with people I trust. The fear of pregnancy and STIs is too much for me, but everyone has the right to do what works for them.

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"You anywhere near Coventry? "

Says the guy with safe sex as an interest

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I enjoy bareback but only with people I trust. The fear of pregnancy and STIs is too much for me, but everyone has the right to do what works for them."

That’s the best way to be these days. Trusted friends

Reply privately

By *parks2020Man
over a year ago

East Kilbride

Love my wife to return filed with cum

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love watch my wife open her legs and let people fuck her bareback, one time I watched 5 men just fuck every hole my wife had and filled her throbbing wet pussy full of their cum and after they was all finished I fucked her you could say it was sloppy 6th lol but fuck it felt good all there cum dripping out of her and all round my cock

Reply privately

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Popcorn anyone?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Popcorn anyone? "

Butterkist please!

Reply privately

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"

Popcorn anyone?

Butterkist please!"

You wil have the sweet and salty microwave shite you are given and not be so fussy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Meh, I’ll take it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm intruiged as to the answer of this as well? Each to their own and your open about what you do so up to people if they want to meet as you don't hide anything x

Every 6 weeks"

Some people never ever get tested. Good for you.

Reply privately

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

We absolutely love it.

However it is far too dangerous so, sadly, it has to stay as a fantasy locked away in our imagination.

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Every 6 weeks

Some people never ever get tested. Good for you. "

Getting tested once every six weeks might be good for your average swinger, but when an individual is barebacking literally dozens of guys in that period, maybe over one hundred going by previous profile veries, then the damage will already be done if she's caught something and passed it on.

Reply privately

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Old Hill

"

Every 6 weeks

Getting tested once every six weeks might be good for your average swinger, but when an individual is barebacking literally dozens of guys in that period, maybe over one hundred going by previous profile veries, then the damage will already be done if she's caught something and passed it on. "

But it's everyone's responsibility to get tested, not just Sara's. A lot of responsibility seems to be solely placed with the women here.

S

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well these forums certainly do enlighten.

Speechless on this one.

Reply privately

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Love BB fun, get tested every month, still standing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great way to pass STIs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Love BB fun, get tested every month, still standing"

My kind of girl

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Every 6 weeks

Getting tested once every six weeks might be good for your average swinger, but when an individual is barebacking literally dozens of guys in that period, maybe over one hundred going by previous profile veries, then the damage will already be done if she's caught something and passed it on.

But it's everyone's responsibility to get tested, not just Sara's. A lot of responsibility seems to be solely placed with the women here.

S"

If Sara is getting tested but the men aren't, who is responsible for any issues?

Reply privately

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Old Hill

"

Every 6 weeks

S

If Sara is getting tested but the men aren't, who is responsible for any issues?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have met Sarah before, lovely girl she is too!

Everyone is individually responsible for their own sexual health, if you don't like it then don't do it

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/03/18 12:45:48]

Reply privately

By *he incognito twoCouple
over a year ago

near you

We personally think what ever people do is up to them as long as its not forced on others .....if a couple like a 10 guy creampie or a 20 guys creampie great.....enjoy it .....its no one else business ....if your going to comment on the subject please post a positive comment we all know about the negativity around this subject lets enjoy the positive comments and views

Reply privately

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

I don't see the different between bareback sex and people who like to eat fugu-fish.

If you know the risk associated with raw sex why doing it.except you know something the medical professionals don't know.Good-luck.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are looking for a bareback private party,neither just couples and females, is there such a thing? xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We personally think what ever people do is up to them as long as its not forced on others .....if a couple like a 10 guy creampie or a 20 guys creampie great.....enjoy it .....its no one else business ....if your going to comment on the subject please post a positive comment we all know about the negativity around this subject lets enjoy the positive comments and views "

Well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We personally think what ever people do is up to them as long as its not forced on others .....if a couple like a 10 guy creampie or a 20 guys creampie great.....enjoy it .....its no one else business ....if your going to comment on the subject please post a positive comment we all know about the negativity around this subject lets enjoy the positive comments and views "

It is no one else business enjoy yourself and be honest and open minded

Reply privately

By *uninlondon69Man
over a year ago

Tower Bridge South

I love bareback, love gangbangs and love combining the two.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmmmmmmmm can I be his substitute sometime?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If youre going to bareback. The very least you can do is go on PrEP. That atleast gives you 99% protection against HIV. Nothing else though

Reply privately

By *attoo manMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

You cant beat bareback.

Reply privately

By *inkyCouple1927Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 18/03/18 20:01:46]

Reply privately

By *inkyCouple1927Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Not for us thanks, and to be honest we would avoid anybody who has been there

Reply privately

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"You cant beat bareback. "

Beating a bare chest I find better.

Him

Reply privately

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"[Removed by poster at 18/03/18 20:01:46]"

I read that deleted post and yes you are right, that thread was very interesting to say the least.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Honestly I think this is a hot issue and really polarises opinion. There's no right or wrong answer to it. for us the most important thing is that we act with our consicence. those opposed to BB they they have options to play safe - those who partake need to have a look at research and come to an 'informed' choice. There is no middle ground. Now we're all swingers together and we need to look after each other instead of slagging each other off or being judgemental - there are enough peeps in vanilla world judging us all as degenerates

Reply privately

By *ondonfun28Man
over a year ago

London

Love eating a cream filled pussy and adding to one

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can you imagine the likely good of arching a disease from that.... I'm sorry but it's a no from me. U could turn up and be the 40th guy to have her, she wouldn't even feel u her bits would be that battered

Reply privately

By *ondonfun28Man
over a year ago

London

Read your reply before posting you gimp!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes please!! Any parties happening?

Reply privately

By *edicinneedMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"We are looking for a bareback private party,neither just couples and females, is there such a thing? xx"

Lots of us in the South West!

Reply privately

By *edicinneedMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Agree totally well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

Omfg

Reply privately

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Honestly I think this is a hot issue and really polarises opinion. There's no right or wrong answer to it. for us the most important thing is that we act with our consicence. those opposed to BB they they have options to play safe - those who partake need to have a look at research and come to an 'informed' choice. There is no middle ground. Now we're all swingers together and we need to look after each other instead of slagging each other off or being judgemental - there are enough peeps in vanilla world judging us all as degenerates "

Perhaps one of the most sensible and sane comments on the subject. As I've always said - it's a choice. Honesty is what's key, full disclosure.

Reply privately

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

We have been swinging as a couple since the early 1980s and have never caught a STI, we get tested every 4-6 weeks.

We view protection in the same way as we view internet protection. Anti-virus protection on a computer can offer protection but care before using a website or opening emails offers as much or more protection.

Condoms do not offer safe sex as many people think, they just add extra protection, but there are many STIs and routes to infection that a condom does not offer protection for.

Safe sex starts with common sense not a condom.

Reply privately

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Honestly I think this is a hot issue and really polarises opinion. There's no right or wrong answer to it. for us the most important thing is that we act with our consicence. those opposed to BB they they have options to play safe - those who partake need to have a look at research and come to an 'informed' choice. There is no middle ground. Now we're all swingers together and we need to look after each other instead of slagging each other off or being judgemental - there are enough peeps in vanilla world judging us all as degenerates

Perhaps one of the most sensible and sane comments on the subject. As I've always said - it's a choice. Honesty is what's key, full disclosure."

I agree, honesty is the key and people being able to make an informed choice, however it's the hapless wives of the men who choose to play this way that I feel very sorry for.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can’t imsgine anything worse if I’m brutally honest but each to there own but I’d never meet anyone who attends such a soire

Reply privately

over a year ago

The natural way is always the best way!! But because people are careless and don't genuinely look after themselves it puts others at risk!! I would happily play bareback if I trusted everyone got themselves checked out at the gum clinic once a month and were clean and honest. But I bet a fair few on this site have undiagnosed STI's. They're not always apparent and sometimes can go unseen for years. Like with everything in life you have to educate yourself if your gonna take the risk!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You take your chances having sex...simply go to club f in the north east...nobody wears protection there if your looking for bareback fun...as for everyone else just take protection and get checked out regular.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Chams Monday bi night is unofficially bareback night a lot of bareback play goes on that night in the open play areas.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Honestly I think this is a hot issue and really polarises opinion. There's no right or wrong answer to it. for us the most important thing is that we act with our consicence. those opposed to BB they they have options to play safe - those who partake need to have a look at research and come to an 'informed' choice. There is no middle ground. Now we're all swingers together and we need to look after each other instead of slagging each other off or being judgemental - there are enough peeps in vanilla world judging us all as degenerates

Perhaps one of the most sensible and sane comments on the subject. As I've always said - it's a choice. Honesty is what's key, full disclosure.

I agree, honesty is the key and people being able to make an informed choice, however it's the hapless wives of the men who choose to play this way that I feel very sorry for."

You make it sound like the women are simply doing as they are told. Now I don't know if you know it but women have choices as well

Reply privately

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

I agree, honesty is the key and people being able to make an informed choice, however it's the hapless wives of the men who choose to play this way that I feel very sorry for.

You make it sound like the women are simply doing as they are told. Now I don't know if you know it but women have choices as well"

I was really referring to the women who are unaware of their partner's interest in this lifestyle and group bareback activities.

Reply privately

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

"Chams Monday bi night is unofficially bareback night a lot of bareback play goes on that night in the open play areas."

There is no more BB there, than anywhere else. Peoples choices to use protection are respected.

Reply privately

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"

Condoms do not offer safe sex as many people think, they just add extra protection, but there are many STIs and routes to infection that a condom does not offer protection for.

Safe sex starts with common sense not a condom."

Well said.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My wife has imformed me this weekend she would love me to take her dogging and let muliple guys fuck her and creampie her while i watch, roll on summer

Reply privately

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

We play bareback only and think it's great when others are honest about it. But what does confuse me Sara is that on your last profile you was 27 now you are 22,also hubby had kicked you out as he found about you on here, it does make me wonder if you are genuine about yourself

Reply privately

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"My husband loves to send me out to get fucked by guys. When it's possible he likes more than one guy to cum in me. Then I have to go home and let him lick all the cum from my wet cum filled pussy. Are there others out there that share this fun. Or do most think it's wrong. Ditto to the above, just how we like it grerlat to know others love it too always so much negative veiws so nice t here positive "

Not if the "positive" is what you hear at the GUM clinic it isn't.

Reply privately

By *aintance_guyMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

What's the most you've taken

Reply privately

over a year ago

I bet you are crawling

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My husband loves to send me out to get fucked by guys. When it's possible he likes more than one guy to cum in me. Then I have to go home and let him lick all the cum from my wet cum filled pussy. Are there others out there that share this fun. Or do most think it's wrong.

We play bareback only and think it's great when others are honest about it. But what does confuse me Sara is that on your last profile you was 27 now you are 22,also hubby had kicked you out as he found about you on here, it does make me wonder if you are genuine about yourself"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My husband loves to send me out to get fucked by guys. When it's possible he likes more than one guy to cum in me. Then I have to go home and let him lick all the cum from my wet cum filled pussy. Are there others out there that share this fun. Or do most think it's wrong.

I bet you are crawling"

What do you mean?

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's something very wrong here. The op was on here before, and faced a lot of abuse, rightly or wrongly However her whole back story used to be a husband who kicked her out, then a bf in the navy, now a disabled husband at home sending her out to play? So she travels the country in her van, and still makes it back to hubby with her pussy full for him? She must get a hell of a lot of speeding tickets lol

Something's very fishy and not just what's between her legs

Reply privately

By *inkyCouple1927Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"My husband loves to send me out to get fucked by guys. When it's possible he likes more than one guy to cum in me. Then I have to go home and let him lick all the cum from my wet cum filled pussy. Are there others out there that share this fun. Or do most think it's wrong. Ditto to the above, just how we like it grerlat to know others love it too always so much negative veiws so nice t here positive

"

Like one of the guys that’s met her....

Reply privately

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"My husband loves to send me out to get fucked by guys. When it's possible he likes more than one guy to cum in me. Then I have to go home and let him lick all the cum from my wet cum filled pussy. Are there others out there that share this fun. Or do most think it's wrong. Ditto to the above, just how we like it grerlat to know others love it too always so much negative veiws so nice t here positive

Like one of the guys that’s met her...."

Reply privately

over a year ago

I bet you are crawling

What do you mean?"

I'm not sure.....what would you think I ment?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I really don't get how a man could lick other men's spunk from his wife or girlfriend's pussy. I think it's absolutely revolting but each to their own

Reply privately

By *edicinneedMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I really don't get how a man could lick other men's spunk from his wife or girlfriend's pussy. I think it's absolutely revolting but each to their own"

Let me show you. I promise to finish with with a deep horny kiss to exchange said cum with you! Snowballing is fun too!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I really don't get how a man could lick other men's spunk from his wife or girlfriend's pussy. I think it's absolutely revolting but each to their own

Let me show you. I promise to finish with with a deep horny kiss to exchange said cum with you! Snowballing is fun too! "

Erm no thanks I think I'll decline your offer

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I really don't get how a man could lick other men's spunk from his wife or girlfriend's pussy. I think it's absolutely revolting but each to their own

Let me show you. I promise to finish with with a deep horny kiss to exchange said cum with you! Snowballing is fun too!

Erm no thanks I think I'll decline your offer "

haha, shut down

Reply privately

over a year ago

Each to their own, but it's a yes from me xx

Reply privately

By *urSurveySaysMan
over a year ago

London/Chichester

"I really don't get how a man could lick other men's spunk from his wife or girlfriend's pussy. I think it's absolutely revolting but each to their own"
the idea makes me heave.

Reply privately

By *urSurveySaysMan
over a year ago

London/Chichester

I bet you are crawling

What do you mean?"

crawling as in riddled I presume.

Reply privately

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

Reason some people are ignorant regarding protection is because they haven't seen a fully blown AIDS patient.

I lost a friend to AIDS 4 years ago.i saw the agony of pain he went through before he died.i am not here to preach about sexual protection to mature adults.

Except you know something else regarding un-protected sex the medical professional don't know.Enjoy yourselves

Reply privately

By *ohnnw1Man
over a year ago

Bolton

Each to their

S and C

Have always loved it and I do enjoy it more. But I know not every one likes it."

Hi Sara, love your profile and pics, but would like to see more; loved your old profile too. You have fantastic tits BTW. Can I ask (for my own masturbation purposes) what it is you like about being used as a cumdump

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very horny when my wife gets barebacked by friends who can.. snip snip only . Nothing hornier than cleaning up a used wife.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There certainly have been lots of guys all more than willing to bare back Sara on her meets who declare safe sex on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Over the years I've grown quite attached to my dick and I'd like to keep it that way.

Each to their own but I love my life and have no desire to end it prematurely no matter how stressful it can be sometimes, especially over a mere thrill.

Seriously grow the fuck up people, how long do you think this scene will last once an HIV epidemic is exposed amongst the UK swingers community. Screws it up for everyone !

To all the bearbackers on here

#zombies # deadmanwalking

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thats hot as fuck. Had a similar ish experience.. Ive ate four of my pals sticky loads out of mt gfs soggy vagina.. Cant beat cum play.. Then i fuck her for hours and eat my own loads.. ?????

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm up for it if anyone's near Birmingham;)

Reply privately

By *ve 66Woman
over a year ago

Blackwood

Makes me shudder to think of

how many men are going back to "innocent " wives and gf and passing on everything ...

Reply privately

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

You polarise opinion, you love a lot of attention, that's obvious. You do you girl, you're a marvelous filter.

But are you talking about the same husband that dumped you when he found out about your BB shenanigans?

Reply privately

over a year ago

How well do you know these guys ?

If not at all ,Just think a little to much of a risk for us.

Reply privately

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

For those of you who think people are being too harsh to op.

Think about this for a moment.

If you combined all the verifications from all three profiles your probably looking at close to 1000 bareback meets that's not including the ones that have not left a verification.

I am sorry to sound judgemental but op does this not bother you at all?

Reply privately

By *urSurveySaysMan
over a year ago

London/Chichester

"You polarise opinion, you love a lot of attention, that's obvious. You do you girl, you're a marvelous filter.

But are you talking about the same husband that dumped you when he found out about your BB shenanigans?

"

You got gossip? Lol

Reply privately

By *urSurveySaysMan
over a year ago

London/Chichester

"For those of you who think people are being too harsh to op.

If you combined all the verifications from all three profiles your probably looking at close to 1000 bareback meets that's not including the ones that have not left a verification.

I am sorry to sound judgemental but op does this not bother you at all?"

They must know this. They simply don't care. In my eyes, the risk is no different to sleeping with a prostitute bareback. What moron would do that?

Reply privately

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"You polarise opinion, you love a lot of attention, that's obvious. You do you girl, you're a marvelous filter.

You got gossip? Lol"

Her stories about her partner change with each profile. I think one was in the Navy, one found out and dumped her and this one is disabled and is into it all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

From the look of this forum apparently not. !

Reply privately

over a year ago

All previous sexual encounters can be forgotten after 1 full STI clear test.

Whilst the number of meets increases the long term risk of catching a STI, if they are tested and disease free this morning it's as if they are virgins.

I would however hope a frequent bareback person would have very regular tests for their own safety.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They must know this. They simply don't care. In my eyes, the risk is no different to sleeping with a prostitute bareback. What moron would do that? "

To be fair to prostitutes, they probably take more care of their sexual health than those who choose to have sex with them

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your man sounds like a very lucky guy! I would love to be in his position

Reply privately

By *urSurveySaysMan
over a year ago

London/Chichester

"Your man sounds like a very lucky guy! I would love to be in his position "

In a wheelchair?

Reply privately

By *urSurveySaysMan
over a year ago

London/Chichester

Whilst the number of meets increases the long term risk of catching a STI, if they are tested and disease free this morning it's as if they are virgins.

I would however hope a frequent bareback person would have very regular tests for their own safety. "

Assuming the test is in fact clear. How many people on here have things such as herpes and continue to have sex? I would have thought a fair few. You can't have as much bareback sex as the op and not be exposed to herpes or genital warts. No chance.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would however hope a frequent bareback person would have very regular tests for their own safety.

Assuming the test is in fact clear. How many people on here have things such as herpes and continue to have sex? I would have thought a fair few. You can't have as much bareback sex as the op and not be exposed to herpes or genital warts. No chance. "

So there you are, this delectable woman with the beautiful body and fascinating personality is really into you.

She strokes your face and slides her hand round your neck. She pulls your face towards hers. Her breasts swell inside her low cut top. Her scent caresses your nose as you see her lips pucker. She is going to kiss you!! Your cock stirs ...

You pull away of course!! "I cannot kiss you!! You may have a herpes!!" You say.

Yeah right......

Oh by the way 66% of people under 50 are thought to have herpes so you probably already have it. I trust you eventually get to enjoy celibacy.

Reply privately

By *urSurveySaysMan
over a year ago

London/Chichester

Assuming the test is in fact clear. How many people on here have things such as herpes and continue to have sex? I would have thought a fair few. You can't have as much bareback sex as the op and not be exposed to herpes or genital warts. No chance.

So there you are, this delectable woman with the beautiful body and fascinating personality is really into you.

She strokes your face and slides her hand round your neck. She pulls your face towards hers. Her breasts swell inside her low cut top. Her scent caresses your nose as you see her lips pucker. She is going to kiss you!! Your cock stirs ...

You pull away of course!! "I cannot kiss you!! You may have a herpes!!" You say.

Yeah right......

Oh by the way 66% of people under 50 are thought to have herpes so you probably already have it. I trust you eventually get to enjoy celibacy. "

However attractive she is I'd use protection to reduce the risk of contracting any sti's, and if anything down there looked untoward, I couldn't give a shit if it was mila kunis, I wouldn't touch an infected snatch.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You make it sound like the women are simply doing as they are told. Now I don't know if you know it but women have choices as well

I was really referring to the women who are unaware of their partner's interest in this lifestyle and group bareback activities."

Or in the case of the OP peviously, her hapless husband who was unaware of her lifestyle and group bareback activities... it can go both ways

Reply privately

over a year ago

love eating cremepies

i know its not everyones thing but no one has the same kinks xxxx

Reply privately

By *lixir of lifeMan
over a year ago

knob Creek

"im no bein cheeky or judgmental does noone worry about diseases any more lije hiv or aids maybe its just me i wld honestly love to jear ppls opinions on this does no one care about catchin stuff any more and passin it on to ppl especially spouces or partners just interested no t no shade just always wondered"

I’d worry more about my spelling if i was you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/health-43571120

Reply privately

over a year ago

I find when a man pulls out and cums on my wife’s face a bit degrading un less she asks him to so personally I like it when he cums inside her if he is wearing a condom it is still nice to see him thrust deep into her as he comes.if she plays when I am not with her I would like him to come inside her without a condom nothing better then a wife coming home with sloppy seconds for you

Reply privately

over a year ago

" nothing better then a wife coming home with sloppy seconds for you "

I'm with you there. My ex and I used to do this. Whether she was out by herself or I was present and watching, seeing a woman leaking cum is the thing that arouses me most. The visuals, the smell, the taste and the feeling.

People each have their own things, for me slutty women are the sexiest and most beautiful. Not everyone's cup of tea but that's my sort of woman.

Looking through the OPs pics I have to say I'd love to replace her husband for a night and get my head between her legs

Reply privately

By *mooth and becksCouple
over a year ago

Agde

Sound just like me Would love my wife going that

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am arranging gangbang - This is my forum London/Surrey Gangbang/Orgy 2022

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We have been swinging as a couple since the early 1980s and have never caught a STI, we get tested every 4-6 weeks.

I am arranging gangbang - This is my forum London/Surrey Gangbang/Orgy 2022

We view protection in the same way as we view internet protection. Anti-virus protection on a computer can offer protection but care before using a website or opening emails offers as much or more protection.

Safe sex starts with common sense not a condom."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love cumming inside. I took a bareback slut to Fantasy Video a few years ago, and she took 10 guys bare. Her cunt was dripping with so much spunk.

Reply privately

By *hong80321967Man
over a year ago

Wakefield

I'd love that to happen

Reply privately

By *ravellerukMan
over a year ago

Tenby till end of Sep

My wife and I are big fans, but only with guys we know and trust.

It’s an amazing turn on

Reply privately

By *eekingjoy777Woman
over a year ago

dorset

Mmm count me inlol

Reply privately

By *uninlondon69Man
over a year ago

Tower Bridge South

"Mmm count me inlol"

Sounds like there's lots of cream in Devon

Reply privately

By *host63Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Of yiubare going to do it take a blood test every six weeks. To be in this lifestyle I think it's essential to do this anyway and have proof.

I had a vasectomy 4 hears ago so pregnancy is not a problem but as you can get STDs the lifestyle does mean you should take precautions

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing better than cumming deep in a woman's pussy.

Reply privately

By *aul002Man
over a year ago

chelt

Love to be involved

Reply privately

By *nly4barebackMan
over a year ago

London

Its not wrong if you BOTH enjoy it

Reply privately

By *urvy123babeWoman
over a year ago

cambridge

"Its not wrong if you BOTH enjoy it"

Christ, looking at your profile has put me right off of bareback with guys on here

Reply privately

By *unmidwcoupleCouple
over a year ago

leicester

We have done this once before. Was well organised and all guys tested before the meet. Best sex The ver sorry hubby lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes done that many many times as really like it!! Both getting so horny when she coming back home full of spunk or stockings covered in sperm and he likes to lick her pussy very much x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its not wrong if you BOTH enjoy it

Christ, looking at your profile has put me right off of bareback with guys on here "

You not wrong there...

Reply privately

By *addysdadCouple
over a year ago

southern Cumbria

"Yes done that many many times as really like it!! Both getting so horny when she coming back home full of spunk or stockings covered in sperm and he likes to lick her pussy very much x"

Hmmm

Sounds perfect

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its not wrong if you BOTH enjoy it"

You need a trip to the clinic my man. Those pics are horrendous!!

Reply privately

By *Xtriple7Couple
over a year ago

You need a trip to the clinic my man. Those pics are horrendous!!"

Wasn't sure if it was a troll account but then saw the videos.

Oh dear

Reply privately

over a year ago

You need a trip to the clinic my man. Those pics are horrendous!!

Wasn't sure if it was a troll account but then saw the videos.

Oh dear "

Very oh dear

Reply privately

By *icplshropsCouple
over a year ago

Rock

[Removed by poster at 15/10/22 09:17:39]

Reply privately

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

Love a bit of bare but that willy doesn't look right

Reply privately

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

Husband, but your profile says your fuckbuddies? Did I miss something?

Reply privately

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

"Husband, but your profile says your fuckbuddies? Did I miss something? "

Another one of those profiles that states one thing, but if asked/challenged about it will probably 'confess' that it means something else...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mmm count me inlol"

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can take a daily pill called "prep" which provides very good protection against catching hiv. Doesnt prevent anything else though, but atleast most of the other stuff is generally curable (except hpv & herpes).

Bareback sex is always the best but you have to accept the risks that come from it ultimately.

Reply privately

By *lderpervMan
over a year ago

London

Sounds beautiful,

Reply privately

over a year ago

love it!

Reply privately

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

I was the lucky recipient of 3 cream pies on Friday in a gang bang scenario, my partner had me sit on his face until Id emptied the loads into his mouth

Reply privately

By *ulldipadovaMan
over a year ago

Amsterdam

I love bareback but get tested by STD regularly

Reply privately

over a year ago

Best place to cum, in a woman's pussy or arse!

Reply privately

By *heswingerMan
over a year ago

the steel city sheffield

Some good posts on here

Reply privately

By *elboy1978Man
15 weeks ago

Jarrow

I love cumming inside a woman it’s so hot

Reply privately

By *EDandBREAKFASTMan
15 weeks ago

wexford

Lucky Husband!

Reply privately

By *astbourne coupleCouple
15 weeks ago

Eastbourne

This is one of our biggest fantasies..... Just not sure on logistics and so on as to how this could be arranged safely

Reply privately

By *heshire fun couple 123Couple
15 weeks ago

Nantwich

We have a few regular guys we have done this with but it's sometimes hard enough to get a regular guy let alone group.

Reply privately

By *unter212gazMan
15 weeks ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I love this. Love being 3rd or 4th to fuck too. The feeling of a cum filled pussy mmmm

Reply privately

By *host63Man
15 weeks ago

Bedfont Feltham

Christ, looking at your profile has put me right off of bareback with guys on here "

A little unfair to base your opinion on one profile.

Reply privately

By *offee Cocktails and CumCouple
15 weeks ago

Waterlooville

Love to clean another guys cum from Mrs pussy… did last night but the difference was I was there and observed and participated in the 3sum that filled her pussy with cum

Reply privately

By *otryornottotryMan
15 weeks ago

Birmingham

This is an absolute huge fantasy of mine! I love the thought of wife coming home full

Of cum- telling me about how it happened, how big the guy or guys were and making me lick her clean

Reply privately

By *ddingextraspiceCouple
15 weeks ago

cumbria

We have found this easiest to do in clubs when there are a few guys to pick from

Reply privately

By *HICKCHOCMan
14 weeks ago

Blackpool/Wlondon

Totally agree

Reply privately

14 weeks ago

How do I get an invite to one of these

Reply privately

By *hotstuff69Man
14 weeks ago

cheshire

I know a girl that wants a gang bang so I said I will sort it out but I’ve put it on my status and had one person reply. If anyone guys in the Cheshire area are up for a daytime gangbang give me a message.

Reply privately