Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Women who love to give watersports

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Love to find a woman who dosnt think twice about giving watersports! Hot hot hot

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Love to find a woman who dosnt think twice about giving watersports! Hot hot hot "

When you do see if she has a sister or friend who's the same and send her over to me!

By *he Ladies of the ManorCouple
over a year ago

Swansea - Guildford

Male - female . Female - male . Male - both females . Both females - male . Female - female . Male and female / female .

It's all the same to us

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

You have more chance of finding Lord Lucan riding shergar .

By *ussiesCouple
over a year ago

gwent

I know someone, even when I'm not expecting it, thinks it's funny, then runs off.

By *aughtyYorkGentMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Both females - male "

Mmmm, right at the top of my bucket list!

By *he Ladies of the ManorCouple
over a year ago

Swansea - Guildford

"You have more chance of finding Lord Lucan riding shergar . "

Hello M'lud, what oats does your steed eat ?

By *errynjuneCouple
over a year ago

Barnsley

Lol I love to give and he loves to take. Although quite often its too much for him to swallow at once. Xx

over a year ago

"Love to find a woman who dosnt think twice about giving watersports! Hot hot hot

When you do see if she has a sister or friend who's the same and send her over to me! "

Love to experience it sometime, just to get to meet would be good

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I wee on people or have them wee on me......it's funny and a bit sexy - especially if it goes into their mouths or if they do it to me and I put my finger on the end so it sprays everywhere

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"I wee on people or have them wee on me......it's funny and a bit sexy - especially if it goes into their mouths or if they do it to me and I put my finger on the end so it sprays everywhere "

This sounds like great fun!

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"I wee on people or have them wee on me......it's funny and a bit sexy - especially if it goes into their mouths or if they do it to me and I put my finger on the end so it sprays everywhere

This sounds like great fun! "

It is I love it.....the messier the better and of course some always ends up in my mouth.....it would be rude not to

By *ightboy69Man
over a year ago

Torquay

Mmmmmmmm piss fun x

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"I wee on people or have them wee on me......it's funny and a bit sexy - especially if it goes into their mouths or if they do it to me and I put my finger on the end so it sprays everywhere

It is I love it.....the messier the better and of course some always ends up in my mouth.....it would be rude not to "

This is something I'm looking to explore. I love your attitude

over a year ago

It is I love it.....the messier the better and of course some always ends up in my mouth.....it would be rude not to "

I wouldn't mind it going in my mouth as long as it's clear lol, might even swallow but only from a woman

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

It is I love it.....the messier the better and of course some always ends up in my mouth.....it would be rude not to

This is something I'm looking to explore. I love your attitude "

I am very happy to play with anything that comes out of a body

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

I wouldn't mind it going in my mouth as long as it's clear lol, might even swallow but only from a woman "

I drink loads of water and apparently I taste very sweet

over a year ago

Yeah I've had that peach water aswell Love it from a fairy cup lol

over a year ago

Looking to experience getting pissed on

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Turns out after loosing control one day this happened and hugely erotic.... Saying that can't do this on command

over a year ago

"

I drink loads of water and apparently I taste very sweet "

Very sweet pee is a sign of diabetes. Get it checked.

over a year ago

hope I don't regret saying this but I love to give....and recieve

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Love to find a woman who dosnt think twice about giving watersports! Hot hot hot "

I do but sorry, I'm not slim or curvy.

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"

I drink loads of water and apparently I taste very sweet

Very sweet pee is a sign of diabetes. Get it checked."

Already have

over a year ago

"Love to find a woman who dosnt think twice about giving watersports! Hot hot hot

I do but sorry, I'm not slim or curvy."

Shame you're not close by

By *ainMan
over a year ago

HULL

I have a regular meet who does, very erotic

over a year ago

Went to a fetish club once and was lucky enough to be one of the mistresses subs for the night.

Towards the end of the night she had me follow her (on hands and knees of course) into the toilets and then used me as hers. Was amazing!

By *etallic blueMan
over a year ago

Wey/dorch

An ex of mine used to love us to fuck standing up because she used to like to piss and feel it running down our thighs, if I did the same inside her she would cum over an over as it trickled out of her, awesome feeling, i, long to do it again!

over a year ago

I love giving and receiving

Love laying in the bath as I masturbate as I guy pisses over my pussy moving up over my breasts and a final drop into my eagerly awaiting mouth

over a year ago

love water sports, used to hold water sports parties but had to stop them due to the lack of interest from women, there's definitely more call for this from men than women

I love to give and receive but have to admit i prefer giving

over a year ago

"love water sports, used to hold water sports parties but had to stop them due to the lack of interest from women, there's definitely more call for this from men than women

"

Tbh I think it's still a bit taboo which is why not many people talk about it.

over a year ago

"love water sports, used to hold water sports parties but had to stop them due to the lack of interest from women, there's definitely more call for this from men than women

"

Men's piss is too meaty usually. It's vile

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

Love it, but give only ... apart from with my partner. Used to go to fantastic watersports parties in London, but the venue has changed and they are not quite the same. Just because I am into it, I am not into it in the same way with everyone, like sex itself, there are many different variations ...

By *errynjuneCouple
over a year ago

Barnsley

Luckily we both enjoy and i have been known to fill the odd bottle for him to enjoy. But we both prefer it from the source, so to speak.

One memorable occasion he did manage to pee whilst in my pussy, dead horny. x

By *errynjuneCouple
over a year ago

Barnsley

[Removed by poster at 28/03/16 20:36:04]

over a year ago

Tbh I think it's still a bit taboo which is why not many people talk about it."

I don't think its as taboo as it once was ...

I also think more and more women are getting into it too...I really enjoy it but only do it with someone I know very well

its in the

over a year ago

"I love giving and receiving

Love laying in the bath as I masturbate as I guy pisses over my pussy moving up over my breasts and a final drop into my eagerly awaiting mouth "

Wish I could experience this one day, just need to find a willing partner

over a year ago

Omg it's lush love to receive x

over a year ago

It's fun as long as both parties are well hydrated! I enjoy giving and receiving - have a lot of kinky wet fun with one of my regular meets

over a year ago

By *purt5Man
over a year ago

sutton coldfield

Oh yes please I too would love to meet such a lady and share golden moments straight from the fountain.

North brum ladies who wee feel free to squat one

X

over a year ago

"It's fun as long as both parties are well hydrated! I enjoy giving and receiving - have a lot of kinky wet fun with one of my regular meets "

I agree! The morning after a night out when the piss is really dark and strong doesnt go down as well as a nicely hydrated one!

But i couldnt turn it away

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

I have a confession....even though usually I never go for stuff like this/ever experienced it I have to admit it intrigues me somewhat once in a while as weird as that sounds (perhaps there is something wrong with me?). I suppose I sometimes wonder after having sex what it would be like if a woman with a slightly dominant side wanted to do this to me as I laid on my back and she took her time doing it? I find it a bit Weird that It turns me on? :-s maybe it's the mystery of the unknown or I've finally lost the plot?

over a year ago

"I have a confession....even though usually I never go for stuff like this/ever experienced it I have to admit it intrigues me somewhat once in a while as weird as that sounds (perhaps there is something wrong with me?). I suppose I sometimes wonder after having sex what it would be like if a woman with a slightly dominant side wanted to do this to me as I laid on my back and she took her time doing it? I find it a bit Weird that It turns me on? :-s maybe it's the mystery of the unknown or I've finally lost the plot? "

Totally normal in my opinion!

I love how everyone can just speak on this site,

No holding back

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

[Removed by poster at 29/03/16 12:41:15]

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"

No holding back"

chances are it will never happen but say if I was horny enough and willing to give it a shot/receive with the right person then who knows? I'm actually shocked I'm writing/saying this...

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"

No holding back chances are it will never happen but say if I was horny enough and willing to give it a shot/receive with the right person then who knows? I'm actually shocked I'm writing/saying this..."

It can be awkward if you are too horny....I have had to give more than one guy a bj because he was too stiff to wee

over a year ago

Ive never tried watersports

Though i am open to trying new things

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"

It can be awkward if you are too horny....I have had to give more than one guy a bj because he was too stiff to wee "

well hello there licks witch, they must have been some lucky guys to give and receive that, I have to admit though if I was well and truly open to doing it because let's face it saying it was one thing where as doing it another thing i would probably have to start off on receiving to get me in the mood to return the favour...now don't get me wrong I'm happy to give oral etc first or other kinds off foreplay but this is a whole new territory for me...

over a year ago

I love to give and receive watersports.

over a year ago

"

No holding back chances are it will never happen but say if I was horny enough and willing to give it a shot/receive with the right person then who knows? I'm actually shocked I'm writing/saying this...

It can be awkward if you are too horny....I have had to give more than one guy a bj because he was too stiff to wee "

I agree with that, it does take some work to piss with a hard on! I have to really try lol

over a year ago

I like it on me but how do I get passed a shy bladder x

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"

No holding back chances are it will never happen but say if I was horny enough and willing to give it a shot/receive with the right person then who knows? I'm actually shocked I'm writing/saying this...

It can be awkward if you are too horny....I have had to give more than one guy a bj because he was too stiff to wee

I agree with that, it does take some work to piss with a hard on! I have to really try lol

"

Once you have cum it's so much easier to wee on someone

By *ax-BangingMan
over a year ago

town

never done it really need to tho soon

over a year ago

Now this something I have enjoyed in the past with a trusting partner sex bareback go soft still inside me followed by pissing inside one of the most intense orgasm I ever had x

By *arryJones1975Man
over a year ago

ely

"I like it on me but how do I get passed a shy bladder x"

With practice, by not thinking about it, being with someone you can relax with and laugh if it wont happen.

By *arryJones1975Man
over a year ago

ely

"I love giving and receiving

Love laying in the bath as I masturbate as I guy pisses over my pussy moving up over my breasts and a final drop into my eagerly awaiting mouth "

What a super scenario, prefer receiving, but happy to give as well

Post new Message to Thread