Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Just Goes to Show that You don't need Veris

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Had the pleasure of finally meeting a girl this week and all without the need of a verification.

We got on like a house of fire and looks like we will be seeing more of each other in the future.

I'm not an axe murderer, a fake or a time waster. If people are open minded enough they can no doubt see through the bullshit without the need of having Green tick boxes next to your profile to say otherwise.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Will you be displaying her verification?

over a year ago

"Will you be displaying her verification?"

over a year ago

Someone's rather pleased with himself

By *he Ladies of the ManorCouple
over a year ago

Swansea - Guildford

Congratulations . You were exactly the same as anyone else who has joined the site with zero verifications

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Had the pleasure of finally meeting a girl this week and all without the need of a verification.

We got on like a house of fire and looks like we will be seeing more of each other in the future.

I'm not an axe murderer, a fake or a time waster. If people are open minded enough they can no doubt see through the bullshit without the need of having Green tick boxes next to your profile to say otherwise.

"

Only idiots rely purely on the word of a stranger (verifications).

over a year ago

"Only idiots rely purely on the word of a stranger (verifications).

"

As many fake verifications on here as there are fake profiles

over a year ago

"Congratulations . You were exactly the same as anyone else who has joined the site with zero verifications "

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

We were all there once..

Good on you

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

You mean people actually meet here? Who knew?

By *elaxedsexyfunMan
over a year ago

Northants

Yawn!

over a year ago

fact of the matter is, some people will seek verifications..not even just one veri..they might even like to see verifications that arent sexual(like how you were socially etc)

I myself prefer those with a few, and of course no jealousy once they start getting more(if I have or havent met them)

over a year ago

As many fake verifications on here as there are fake profiles"

Yep ... We have 435 of them .... All fake

over a year ago

Yep ... We have 435 of them .... All fake "

Lol, didn't say they were ALL fake

over a year ago

Nope. Going to leave things exactly how they are

over a year ago

"Will you be displaying her verification?

Nope. Going to leave things exactly how they are "

Nothing like making life harder for yourself!

Like a boss.

over a year ago

I'm not a fan of verifications. Dont really understand the point in them. Some won't meet if you have none, some won't meet if you have to many. It just seems a bit wrong to me

over a year ago

Seems so subjective and potentially open to abuse. Ive been on here a fairly long time, had meets, came etc - I have no veris. Its not the end of the world. If they come they come.

By *ustusboth2013Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Haha that old chestnut. I like your angle

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Good for you op, youve just done what everyone else on here has done when they first joined met without being verified the verification system is a tool some choose to use it and some dont

over a year ago

"fact of the matter is, some people will seek verifications..not even just one veri..they might even like to see verifications that arent sexual(like how you were socially etc)

I myself prefer those with a few, and of course no jealousy once they start getting more(if I have or havent met them)"

You're back

I've met a few men who weren't verified.

over a year ago

I have zero veris but have had a few meets.

Sometimes veris can put people off- i dont like to kiss and tell, so hiding veris (as i did on last profile) got people suspicious and refusing to meet unless i showed.

over a year ago

Well done but now it will be not for me thanks youve been used and abused when your show your veri that you have lol

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 25/03/16 15:32:49]

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Had the pleasure of finally meeting a girl this week and all without the need of a verification.

"

Believe it or not some of us actually don't care what total strangers think in deciding who to meet. Most of the men I've met have been unverified and the last one moved in after eight months.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

Exactly!

over a year ago

The tick arrives automatically when a veri has been left, as there is no tick, then I assume maybe wrongly that a veri has not been left, so in the same position as before the meet, that's if there was one

over a year ago

"fact of the matter is, some people will seek verifications..not even just one veri..they might even like to see verifications that arent sexual(like how you were socially etc)

I myself prefer those with a few, and of course no jealousy once they start getting more(if I have or havent met them)

You're back

I've met a few men who weren't verified. "

yup I'm back lol x

I'm not saying unverified men dont get meets...but the fact of the matter is, if they want more volume in meets, having a few veris at least helps.

and as everyone knows thats been on the site a while is that its pretty easy to get a veri , even in a non-sexual manner.

so coming back to the OP,

he gotta meet(he claims),so those that have turned him down before should now look back at how unfair theyve been, and meet him..

so many have heard things like "I havent met anyone from this site, but I have on facebook/tinder/snapchat etc",which is all great..but its not really gonna swing many peoples view, mainly on the aspect that the single male unverified ratio is very high,and in a lot of cases it is guys looking for cyber.

even a summary is better than nothing..if afraid to have your filthy sundries exposed...I'll stick to the veris as well though,as the summary can be too easily misrepresented..

over a year ago

You're back

yup I'm back lol x

I'm not saying unverified men dont get meets...but the fact of the matter is, if they want more volume in meets, having a few veris at least helps.

and as everyone knows thats been on the site a while is that its pretty easy to get a veri , even in a non-sexual manner.

he gotta meet(he claims),so those that have turned him down before should now look back at how unfair theyve been, and meet him..

so many have heard things like "I havent met anyone from this site, but I have on facebook/tinder/snapchat etc",which is all great..but its not really gonna swing many peoples view, mainly on the aspect that the single male unverified ratio is very high,and in a lot of cases it is guys looking for cyber.

even a summary is better than nothing..if afraid to have your filthy sundries exposed...I'll stick to the veris as well though,as the summary can be too easily misrepresented.."

You're quotes and replies are always a joy to read. You Word things very well indeed

over a year ago

"The tick arrives automatically when a veri has been left, as there is no tick, then I assume maybe wrongly that a veri has not been left, so in the same position as before the meet, that's if there was one "

The tick does arrive automatically so it's not a case of not displaying a veri. There wasn't one to begin with. Be interesting to see if the OP gets any veris off his impending club visit to not display.

over a year ago

"The tick arrives automatically when a veri has been left, as there is no tick, then I assume maybe wrongly that a veri has not been left, so in the same position as before the meet, that's if there was one "

Oh

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Well, paint me cynical and all that jazz, but I don't see a green tick, so is there a very slight possibility that she didn't veri you, even tho you say she has but you are not going to show it?

Calls into question if you did actually meet?

Oh my, someone on the interwebby told a fib, who'd a thunk it!

over a year ago

I don't think he ever claimed she did veri homo fairness to the OP, he simply stated he wouldn't display it if she did

over a year ago

You cant hide the veri by meet tick m8

over a year ago

Well, paint me cynical and all that jazz, but I don't see a green tick, so is there a very slight possibility that she didn't veri you, even tho you say she has but you are not going to show it?

Oh my, someone on the interwebby told a fib, who'd a thunk it! "

She hasn't verified me! We spoke about it and agreed to leave things as they are . It doesn't bother me if I have a veri or not as I personally believe that it make little or no difference what so ever with those who view my profile

over a year ago

"I don't think he ever claimed she did veri homo fairness to the OP, he simply stated he wouldn't display it if she did"

lol@ homo fairness

over a year ago

"I don't think he ever claimed she did veri homo fairness to the OP, he simply stated he wouldn't display it if she did

lol@ homo fairness "

Haha Freudian slip?

OP has confirmed what I said tho...seems to be getting a hard time

over a year ago

She hasn't verified me! We spoke about it and agreed to leave things as they are . It doesn't bother me if I have a veri or not as I personally believe that it make little or no difference what so ever with those who view my profile "

thanks for the earlier comment....but maybe YOU didnt have to tell us about you getting a meet lol..if it doesnt really bother you that much.....

over a year ago

"I don't think he ever claimed she did veri homo fairness to the OP, he simply stated he wouldn't display it if she did"

Thank you very much for understanding what I wrote .

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

She hasn't verified me! We spoke about it and agreed to leave things as they are . It doesn't bother me if I have a veri or not as I personally believe that it make little or no difference what so ever with those who view my profile "

Well, as a couple who have been on here about 7 years, very active in the chatrooms, socials, parties and clubs etc, I think I can confidently say it does make a big difference.

In a choice between a profile of two guys, all things being equal except one has a veri and one doesn't, I would say the majority would pick the veried guy.

over a year ago

"I don't think he ever claimed she did veri homo fairness to the OP, he simply stated he wouldn't display it if she did

Thank you very much for understanding what I wrote . "

I had a mfffffffff some lastweek. Fucked everyone of them. I told them i didnt want a veri left thou

over a year ago

lol@ homo fairness

Haha Freudian slip?

OP has confirmed what I said tho...seems to be getting a hard time "

yup...but I've confirmed the reasoning behind the post(I have worded it how others would commonly view it), you have to see the rational of others ways of thinking at the end of the day.

over a year ago

Well if that's what you believe , stick to it . That's all that matters .

You may be missing out though , as outside of the forum , there are a huge % of people who would rather see a meet verified on a profile before arranging a meet .

over a year ago

She hasn't verified me! We spoke about it and agreed to leave things as they are . It doesn't bother me if I have a veri or not as I personally believe that it make little or no difference what so ever with those who view my profile

Well, as a couple who have been on here about 7 years, very active in the chatrooms, socials, parties and clubs etc, I think I can confidently say it does make a big difference.

In a choice between a profile of two guys, all things being equal except one has a veri and one doesn't, I would say the majority would pick the veried guy."

I think it's along the same lines as most things here, one size doesn't fit all. Some demand them, some don't, some are put off by too few, some by too many

Nothing really worth a thread over

over a year ago

Thank you very much for understanding what I wrote .

I had a mfffffffff some lastweek. Fucked everyone of them. I told them i didnt want a veri left thou "

Don't blame you , jealousy is a terrible thing

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I never read people's veris

over a year ago

In a choice between a profile of two guys, all things being equal except one has a veri and one doesn't, I would say the majority would pick the veried guy."

I know where you are coming from but I am firm believer that if someone likes ones profile, Irespective of if they have a veri or not, the interested individual or couple will still make contact with the OP. Why wouldn't they?

And that is my point....

I'm still that same person in the profile whether I have been verified or not!

over a year ago

In a choice between a profile of two guys, all things being equal except one has a veri and one doesn't, I would say the majority would pick the veried guy.

I know where you are coming from but I am firm believer that if someone likes ones profile, Irespective of if they have a veri or not, the interested individual or couple will still make contact with the OP. Why wouldn't they?

And that is my point....

I'm still that same person in the profile whether I have been verified or not!"

Some people view the veri as "not a time waster/unlikely to cancel last minute"...doesn't mean that's necessary the case as verified people can be a let down too, but when exercising caution with new meets it becomes important to them

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

And that is my point....

That's very true, except you might not be that person.... confused?

Ok, basically what I'm saying is, you could have great pics, a big cock, and a great write-up.... but it could all be bollocks, you might actually be 20 years older and 10 stone heavier than the model in the pics you nicked, with a face not even your mother could love, and you might enjoy arranging meets but not turning up.

Sounds stupid right?

Well, there are people who do that.... but one or more veries can prove that you are who you say you are, the pics are you, and you turn up, you were witty, charming, a real gent, and to top it all off, a great shag... see what I'm getting at?

Now, who do you think people would meet, the "maybe" guy, or the "for real" guy?

over a year ago

From now on we only meet verified people assessment have been messed about many times from none verified people. May sound bit harsh but oh well lol x

over a year ago

And that is my point....

Ok, basically what I'm saying is, you could have great pics, a big cock, and a great write-up.... but it could all be bollocks, you might actually be 20 years older and 10 stone heavier than the model in the pics you nicked, with a face not even your mother could love, and you might enjoy arranging meets but not turning up.

Sounds stupid right?

Well, there are people who do that.... but one or more veries can prove that you are who you say you are, the pics are you, and you turn up, you were witty, charming, a real gent, and to top it all off, a great shag... see what I'm getting at?

Now, who do you think people would meet, the "maybe" guy, or the "for real" guy?"

You know what? I've never looked at it that way before. Makes perfect sense now

over a year ago

And that is my point....

Sounds stupid right?

Now, who do you think people would meet, the "maybe" guy, or the "for real" guy?

You know what? I've never looked at it that way before. Makes perfect sense now "

I think I explained it quite well beforehand lol

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You're back

yup I'm back lol x

even a summary is better than nothing..if afraid to have your filthy sundries exposed...I'll stick to the veris as well though,as the summary can be too easily misrepresented.."

The summary certainly can be misrepresented. Most of the meet so have from men have been from socials not sex. People won't think that, of course. Tough cheese, I say.

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

"

Not really, a verification by meeting shows that at least you a) turn up and b) are what/who you say you are (ish). We don't really bother with the content of them though.

over a year ago

My veris would be entirely misleading as none of them say I'm a twat

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

agreed.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

over a year ago

I met without him being verified or having a pic

worked for me

over a year ago

agreed."

It's odd that people say this , we have never had or given a fake veri

over a year ago

Oh people! How did we get so cynical?

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

And that is my point....

Sounds stupid right?

You know what? I've never looked at it that way before. Makes perfect sense now "

Ah, grasshopper, you have much to learn, but for now, you have learnt much.... now go out and kung fu some bad guys or summat lol!

(for those under 40, ask your parents!)

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"In a choice between a profile of two guys, all things being equal except one has a veri and one doesn't, I would say the majority would pick the veried guy."

Not me! Verifications are a tool that I choose not to use. I don't read them, I don't want them, and I don't give them. The day I let some random stranger(s) influence who I have sex with is the day I hang up my FMBoots for good. I am perfectly able to choose the right guy FOR ME, all on my own.

By *ampara2Woman
over a year ago

biggleswade

And that is my point....

Sounds stupid right?

You know what? I've never looked at it that way before. Makes perfect sense now

Ah, grasshopper, you have much to learn, but for now, you have learnt much.... now go out and kung fu some bad guys or summat lol!

(for those under 40, ask your parents!) "

when you can snatch the pebble from my hand it will be time for you to leave

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

"

. I always thought that verifications are totally meaningless ..A good profile and basic common sense should help you avoid the so called fakes . In any event who needs to know whom you have meet ..

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Good for you op, youve just done what everyone else on here has done when they first joined met without being verified "

I was unverified for 10 minutes after joining this site. Meeting off other sites prevented me from having to meet without a verification. The horror!

I would have met the OP without a verification. I've seen his face pic. Phwooarrr!

over a year ago

So glad u had a great time and don't feel the need to do veris each to their own I say . Xxxxxx great body mmmmmm

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Good for you op, youve just done what everyone else on here has done when they first joined met without being verified

I was unverified for 10 minutes after joining this site. Meeting off other sites prevented me from having to meet without a verification. The horror!

I would have met the OP without a verification. I've seen his face pic. Phwooarrr! "

Yeah I don't know why it has taken him so long

over a year ago

Whilst I've never really bothered about verifications let alone read them after this wk it's now something I will be giving more thought too...

social 1- with a guy who's been on here 8mths ... no verifications. I can fully understand why now as within 20 mins I had got up and walked out .

social 2 - with a guy who's been on here 5 mths again no verifcations. Exceptionally good looking and nice to talk too. Last minute cancellation with a rubbish excuse and tbh he wouldn't of even of let me know had I not been the one to contact him.

Has made me think twice now and question why they haven't got any verifications

over a year ago

The problem with veris is that no one writes negative ones and if they do they are hidden away in any case. I suggest an Amazon grading system i.e.

Was the item well packaged?

Were the goods damaged?

Was it as described?

Would you shop with us again?

over a year ago

"Whilst I've never really bothered about verifications let alone read them after this wk it's now something I will be giving more thought too...

social 1- with a guy who's been on here 8mths ... no verifications. I can fully understand why now as within 20 mins I had got up and walked out .

social 2 - with a guy who's been on here 5 mths again no verifcations. Exceptionally good looking and nice to talk too. Last minute cancellation with a rubbish excuse and tbh he wouldn't of even of let me know had I not been the one to contact him.

Has made me think twice now and question why they haven't got any verifications "

while some people appear to have the meeting non verifieds as ok..on the whole...to thousands of members the above is the most likely of scenarios.

over a year ago

I have met people in the past who weren't verified, and I didn't verify them after I met them either...

too much importance is placed on a device which is at best subjective and at worst a very biased and singular opinion whereas I would rather make my own mind up about a person

over a year ago

"Whilst I've never really bothered about verifications let alone read them after this wk it's now something I will be giving more thought too...

Has made me think twice now and question why they haven't got any verifications

while some people appear to have the meeting non verifieds as ok..on the whole...to thousands of members the above is the most likely of scenarios."

Oh I know but I was trying to keep an open mind and not judge them.

over a year ago

"I have met people in the past who weren't verified, and I didn't verify them after I met them either...

too much importance is placed on a device which is at best subjective and at worst a very biased and singular opinion whereas I would rather make my own mind up about a person "

I think most people fail to grasp the single male viewpoint on getting meets/more meets:-

with thousands more of us-many with no intent to actually meet, it can be difficult for a single guy to get a foothold on the scene.Even once verified, its essentially something that needs kept up to date somewhat..so a veri from 2013 might not be an accurate reflection on the persons physical look now.

I know how difficult it is(thankfully I've known lots of people almost a decade),to restart as a fresh member, when there are many more well verified guys.

those that dont care about verifications , just so happen to be the smaller groups most of the time..who could essentially get 2,3,4,5 meets a day/week if they wanted to...most guys are lucky to get a meet every couple of months.

so in the OP's case...he might make a second post about his second meet in a few months.....I'd still be flummoxed trying to sell myself to people who mostly require something thats going to put them at ease and not have their time wasted(sometimes money wasted), I could easily just show that tick/summary/veri.

I know there are other sites that dont have any feedback system...thats where I get 95.6% of my meets...just believe me n shag me.

over a year ago

"I have met people in the past who weren't verified, and I didn't verify them after I met them either...

too much importance is placed on a device which is at best subjective and at worst a very biased and singular opinion whereas I would rather make my own mind up about a person

I think most people fail to grasp the single male viewpoint on getting meets/more meets:-

with thousands more of us-many with no intent to actually meet, it can be difficult for a single guy to get a foothold on the scene.Even once verified, its essentially something that needs kept up to date somewhat..so a veri from 2013 might not be an accurate reflection on the persons physical look now.

I know how difficult it is(thankfully I've known lots of people almost a decade),to restart as a fresh member, when there are many more well verified guys.

those that dont care about verifications , just so happen to be the smaller groups most of the time..who could essentially get 2,3,4,5 meets a day/week if they wanted to...most guys are lucky to get a meet every couple of months.

so in the OP's case...he might make a second post about his second meet in a few months.....I'd still be flummoxed trying to sell myself to people who mostly require something thats going to put them at ease and not have their time wasted(sometimes money wasted), I could easily just show that tick/summary/veri.

I know there are other sites that dont have any feedback system...thats where I get 95.6% of my meets...just believe me n shag me.

"

I think what a lot of people don't realise is not everyone has 3+ nights a week they can meet so when getting stood up it can potentially be another month before meeting again.

Verifications are a pretty decent tool to give indication of wether they will actually meet or just wanna text sex and trade pictures

We treat verifications like EBay feedback, I'm rather more inclined to buy that £800 LCD TV from someone with positive feedback than I am from someone with none.

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

"

Everyone does things differently, that doesn't make them idiots!!

By *ampara2Woman
over a year ago

biggleswade

I think what a lot of people don't realise is not everyone has 3+ nights a week they can meet so when getting stood up it can potentially be another month before meeting again.

Verifications are a pretty decent tool to give indication of wether they will actually meet or just wanna text sex and trade pictures

We treat verifications like EBay feedback, I'm rather more inclined to buy that £800 LCD TV from someone with positive feedback than I am from someone with none."

yep this makes sense

over a year ago

And that is my point....

This is how I view it ^^

If I like the person / profile I don't immediately search to see if they've been verified. I make my own mind up by chatting with them.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I never normally display my veris - just have a few on show for few days as had quite a few ask. They're going away again soon as they're so not needed!

over a year ago

"

That's sounds great enjoy

Saw a guy's veri the other day which read chatting to this guy on fab seems very nice

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

Non verified profile creates 'Just Goes to Show that You don't need Veris' post in here.

Said profile tells us all about a meet.

Profile goes on to say they wont be displaying a verification.

Profile to this moment not verified (no green cirlce tick). Not even a hidden verification.

Yet it 'Just Goes to Show that You don't need Veris'

But nothing has been shown

By *ice guy 44Man
over a year ago

wrexham

your right there mate

By *ptimusDMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Verifications are like condoms I think.

It is better to have them and not need them, than to need them and not have them.

For those who don't care about verifications, they won't decide not to meet you because you've got verifications.

For those who use verifications as part of their decision making, they may decide not to meet you because you've got none.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"Verifications are like condoms I think.

It is better to have them and not need them, than to need them and not have them.

For those who don't care about verifications, they won't decide not to meet you because you've got verifications.

For those who use verifications as part of their decision making, they may decide not to meet you because you've got none."

I think that's a very neat summary of the purpose of verifications and the two opposing views of their value

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

Veris are wholly subjective, often fake, and, when negative, hidden away.

But can there be a better system, on a site and a scene that requires a great deal of discretion?

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"We treat verifications like EBay feedback, I'm rather more inclined to buy that £800 LCD TV from someone with positive feedback than I am from someone with none."

Pretty much sums it up in a nutshell

over a year ago

Of course they're not needed. But having the green tick does help single males attract more people.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Veris are wholly subjective, often fake, and, when negative, hidden away.

But can there be a better system, on a site and a scene that requires a great deal of discretion?"

Yup, there is a better way.

Go to organised socials, some in South Wales are attended by well over 100 people.

Socialise, chat and network, make friends, and pick up on the scuttle-butt about who is, or isn't, genuine.

Arrange meets with the friends you have made.

Simples.

over a year ago

"

I speak to people at work ...they dont have a green tick either,or women in bars...etc etc,will take yer word for it op but whats your point,no one knows if your bullshitting or not in reality

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

But can there be a better system, on a site and a scene that requires a great deal of discretion?"

Mine are all hidden away....most are from repeat meets....I must be a truly shit shag

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

Nobody ever leaves negative verifications though, they may hide them because they don't really want everyone to know who they have met.

By *ongleggedfemaleWoman
over a year ago

Bucks

I'm always willing to take a chance on non verified guys. In honesty I probably prefer them.

The only things veris prove are that you turned up, look like your pics and the verifier had a good enough time to write something about you.

Verifications are totally subjective tho....what works for one won't for another.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

But can there be a better system, on a site and a scene that requires a great deal of discretion?

Nobody ever leaves negative verifications though, they may hide them because they don't really want everyone to know who they have met."

We have not only had a negative veri, but we actually show it to.... but don't all rush to look, you'd have to have been there to figure out which one it was lol!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

verifications are subjective.... but they are to help people... some use them, some dont

but if you decided not to use one of the tools that are there to help you.... i just hope you aren't waiting as long for the next meet.... and you have no one else to blame...

By *mojeeCouple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

He might be displaying her head somewhere tho

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

I would of met the OP too and that's without seeing anything but the one pic he's showing

Post new Message to Thread