Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pregnant

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me and I'm a freak.... or does anyone else find pregnant women hot as f**k??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I must be a freak aswell then

over a year ago

Lol as long as not just me....

over a year ago

Love a preggy woman. Such a turn on.

over a year ago

I have been lucky enough to have fucked my mate's wife behind his back whilst she was pregnant. I loved it and she also let me suckle on her tits so i could drink her milk. Wish i could find another pregnant woman to have fun with

By *ustusboth2013Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I have been lucky enough to have fucked my mate's wife behind his back whilst she was pregnant. I loved it and she also let me suckle on her tits so i could drink her milk. Wish i could find another pregnant woman to have fun with "

"Lucky" & "mates wife behind his back" in the same sentence.

Who needs enemies eh?

over a year ago

"I have been lucky enough to have fucked my mate's wife behind his back whilst she was pregnant. I loved it and she also let me suckle on her tits so i could drink her milk. Wish i could find another pregnant woman to have fun with

Who needs enemies eh?"

Half of peeps on here are doing it behind someone's back so cant see the big deal in it

over a year ago

"I have been lucky enough to have fucked my mate's wife behind his back whilst she was pregnant. I loved it and she also let me suckle on her tits so i could drink her milk. Wish i could find another pregnant woman to have fun with

Who needs enemies eh?

Half of peeps on here are doing it behind someone's back so cant see the big deal in it "

I know some are but it definitely isn't half!

We may be swingers but many of us have morals which are definitely alive and kicking! X

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

Half of peeps on here are doing it behind someone's back so cant see the big deal in it

We may be swingers but many of us have morals which are definitely alive and kicking! X"

Oh - and getting back to topic - sorry but I think swinging whilst pregnant is an unnecessary risk to the unborn child!

Most of us have had condoms split/come out inside during sex - which is why most of us choose to get checked out regularly.

If a pregnant woman caught an std the likely outcome would be serious harm or death for the unborn child. Worth it for a shag??

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

We may be swingers but many of us have morals which are definitely alive and kicking! X

Oh - and getting back to topic - sorry but I think swinging whilst pregnant is an unnecessary risk to the unborn child!

Most of us have had condoms split/come out inside during sex - which is why most of us choose to get checked out regularly.

If a pregnant woman caught an std the likely outcome would be serious harm or death for the unborn child. Worth it for a shag?? "

Agreed. Child's wellbeing should come above getting your rocks off. Even if there's a 1% risk I wouldn't take it.

By *ustusboth2013Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Who needs enemies eh?

Half of peeps on here are doing it behind someone's back so cant see the big deal in it "

Half? I know the single males probably make the majority of profiles on fab but that's a very high number to assume. I doubt very much that it amounts to half but yes I'm sure there's a small minority that will concur with you.

Not sure that makes it right though.

over a year ago

+1 I find being pregnant is an intamate thing between mum to be and dad to be. I've seen how bad a baby looks if mum get chlamydia - google is a terrble thing. it's soo not worth risking! Love the image of a pregnant woman just a beautiful sight!

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

We may be swingers but many of us have morals which are definitely alive and kicking! X"

Me personally dont think morals come into it as much as enjoyment. As for the true percentage of people cheating on their partners i would at a guess say i wouldnt be surprised if it was half.

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

Me personally dont think morals come into it as much as enjoyment. As for the true percentage of people cheating on their partners i would at a guess say i wouldnt be surprised if it was half. "

Morals aren't influenced by enjoyment not if you truly have them. I might enjoy fucking a married man but my morals stop me doing that. I won't be a party to cheating. There seems to be a misconception that swingers don't have morals whereas that's not always the case.

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

Me personally dont think morals come into it as much as enjoyment. As for the true percentage of people cheating on their partners i would at a guess say i wouldnt be surprised if it was half.

Morals aren't influenced by enjoyment not if you truly have them. I might enjoy fucking a married man but my morals stop me doing that. I won't be a party to cheating. There seems to be a misconception that swingers don't have morals whereas that's not always the case."

I have enjoyed meets with cheating hubby's and wife's so far as i'm concerned its all good fun

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

Morals aren't influenced by enjoyment not if you truly have them. I might enjoy fucking a married man but my morals stop me doing that. I won't be a party to cheating. There seems to be a misconception that swingers don't have morals whereas that's not always the case.

I have enjoyed meets with cheating hubby's and wife's so far as i'm concerned its all good fun "

I've not found one male on here who wouldn't fuck someone who's attached whereas I've found loads of females who are like me and won't meet attached guys.

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

I have enjoyed meets with cheating hubby's and wife's so far as i'm concerned its all good fun

I've not found one male on here who wouldn't fuck someone who's attached whereas I've found loads of females who are like me and won't meet attached guys."

Guess we move in different circles because i have met equal amounts of females and males having fun behind their partners backs. Lol isnt this post about pregnacy????

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

I've not found one male on here who wouldn't fuck someone who's attached whereas I've found loads of females who are like me and won't meet attached guys.

Guess we move in different circles because i have met equal amounts of females and males having fun behind their partners backs. Lol isnt this post about pregnacy???? "

Lots of girls do obviously but I've not found any guys who don't fuck attached girls lol

And yes its veered of course a bit lol

over a year ago

"

Half?

Seems to me, that's the difference between swinging and cheating. Swinging has consent. Cheating is cheating.

By *ythenshawefredMan
over a year ago

stockport

Put a tick in my freak box too

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Search "pregnant" in the forum search box.

Definitely seems to be a common fetish and we've definitely had an increase of messages since Amy fell pregnant but it's not for us. x

over a year ago

My wife was certainly more randy, said its because she didnt have to worry about getting pregnant.

only thing I hated was the taste went from her fanny. was like licking and old tyre

over a year ago

"I have been lucky enough to have fucked my mate's wife behind his back whilst she was pregnant. I loved it and she also let me suckle on her tits so i could drink her milk. Wish i could find another pregnant woman to have fun with "

Wow! What a Stirling bloke you are!

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

I've not found one male on here who wouldn't fuck someone who's attached whereas I've found loads of females who are like me and won't meet attached guys."

One of my big fat rules! Some men want a fuck and don't care how they get it and who they get it from...

over a year ago

"My wife was certainly more randy, said its because she didnt have to worry about getting pregnant.

only thing I hated was the taste went from her fanny. was like licking and old tyre "

LOL you've just made me pee myself laughing! Brilliant

over a year ago

"My wife was certainly more randy, said its because she didnt have to worry about getting pregnant.

only thing I hated was the taste went from her fanny. was like licking and old tyre

LOL you've just made me pee myself laughing! Brilliant "

I gave an answer about that on another thread

over a year ago

OP. Do these pregnant women need to be Hot/Fit? Or do you go for the Vicky Pollard type too?

over a year ago

I gave an answer about that on another thread "

I'm intrigued now? Which thread?

over a year ago

"

And what a mega bitch she is!

over a year ago

I gave an answer about that on another thread

I'm intrigued now? Which thread? "

Piss play. Sorry OP for going off thread.

over a year ago

And what a mega bitch she is! "

Entirely agree!!!

over a year ago

Yes I find pregnant women very sexy and a real turn on but safety of the child comes first so couldn't act on it as couldn't put the baby at risk so have to keep it as fantasy in my mind

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

One of my big fat rules! Some men want a fuck and don't care how they get it and who they get it from... "

So true!

over a year ago

Yes I like them to and its on my to do list, also to find someone that's lactating

By *teve NorthEastMan
over a year ago

Durham

Fucked a pregnant 20 year old I'm my car, so horny!

over a year ago

What is it with guys and lactating females. Seriously! Why?

over a year ago

"What is it with guys and lactating females. Seriously! Why? "
To be mothered it is lol.

By *huramMan
over a year ago

London

Who needs enemies eh?

One of my big fat rules! Some men want a fuck and don't care how they get it and who they get it from... "

There are PLENTY of women on here who are happy to fuck attached men.

over a year ago

"What is it with guys and lactating females. Seriously! Why? To be mothered it is lol."

Ewww though lol breastfeeding is not sexy or sexual! I prob will never get it lol

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

One of my big fat rules! Some men want a fuck and don't care how they get it and who they get it from...

There are PLENTY of women on here who are happy to fuck attached men."

There are but are there plenty of men who WONT meet attached women?

By *huramMan
over a year ago

London

Who needs enemies eh?

There are but are there plenty of men who WONT meet attached women?"

Yes there are.

Whether you wish to believe so or not.

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

Yes there are.

Whether you wish to believe so or not. "

Show me one lol

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

Yes there are.

Show me one lol"

I don't think they exist

over a year ago

Like it to after all the like sex to

By *um n play 69Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

I think pregnant women are so sexy, if I had a choice it would be pregnant all the way. Not be say I don't find other women sexy far from it.

By *huramMan
over a year ago

London

Who needs enemies eh?

Yes there are.

Show me one lol

I don't think they exist"

There are men who have absolutely no interest in fucking a woman who is cheating on her boyfriend/husband.

over a year ago

Lol my hubby love me being pregnant atm cant get enough lol both of us x

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

There are PLENTY of women on here who are happy to fuck attached men."

No one was DISAGREEING

By *ustusboth2013Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I think pregnant women are so sexy, if I had a choice it would be pregnant all the way. Not be say I don't find other women sexy far from it. "

I'd say women as a whole are sexy. It's just when they get pregnant they are still sexy or hot as fuck as the OP states.

I think it was just some of the replies that questioned moral, values and how things should be in a utopia swinging world.

Plenty of stuff to debate on there.

over a year ago

"

Half?

Seems to me, that's the difference between swinging and cheating. Swinging has consent. Cheating is cheating.

"

But isnt consent only with the person(s) you are playing with???

over a year ago

So easy to say that when you dont know the full story. But like most who are judgemental and holier than thou, they dont know the real reasons

And what a mega bitch she is! "

over a year ago

Its so erotic and damn tasty!!!

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

Seriously sexy, lovely swollen tits too mmm

over a year ago

Dont think it makes a difference, if the girl who is pregant is attractive, then she is attractive, if she is not, then she is not, simple really, same as girls who arnt pregnant, but each to their own fetishes

over a year ago

I have a real thing for pregnant women, find them a real turn on.

over a year ago

Wow wish I had a mate like you ..

over a year ago

Make me heave for the record..

over a year ago

Pregnant women are hot!

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

Who needs enemies eh?

Yes there are.

Show me one lol"

there are loads of men with morals same with women, but the truth is morals or the enjoyment or thrill of cheating might not necesarrily be the motivating factor to consider in the case of cheating partners.

The truth here is that the cheating partner might not be happy in his or her relationship with his or her spouse which might explain why he/she goes to get the right attention needed elsewhere .

Ive had similar experiences with a married women where their hubby treat them like crap , the married women reached out , we clicked and ended up fucking. It takes two to tango , so your assumptions about men being the most sexually agressive one and women being generally the innocent one is flawed.

The act of cheating or fucking attached people isnt gender specific.

A good way to clarify things is to watch the tv programe called cheaters, there you will see the scale is well balanced..

and as for fucking pregnant women, i wont partake in it cos the babys wellbeing should be the priority but as for fucking an attached female i would do it as long as she is willing and there is a connection the same applies if my girl cheats on me ( everyone is literally fucking everyones partner nowadays in the real world anyway lol ).

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

Yes there are.

Show me one lol

there are loads of men with morals same with women, but the truth is morals or the enjoyment or thrill of cheating might not necesarrily be the motivating factor to consider in the case of cheating partners.

The truth here is that the cheating partner might not be happy in his or her relationship with his or her spouse which might explain why he/she goes to get the right attention needed elsewhere .

Ive had similar experiences with a married women where their hubby treat them like crap , the married women reached out , we clicked and ended up fucking. It takes two to tango , so your assumptions about men being the most sexually agressive one and women being generally the innocent one is flawed.

A good way to clarify things is to watch the tv programe called cheaters, there you will see the scale is well balanced..

and as for fucking pregnant women, i wont partake in it cos the babys wellbeing should be the priority but as for fucking an attached female i would do it as long as she is willing and there is a connection the same applies if my girl cheats on me ( everyone is literally fucking everyones partner nowadays in the real world anyway lol ). "

Some of us females still have our morals! Sorry but you'll never convince me its OK to cheat. That's not swinging its cheating. Maybe they should head to illicit encounters instead. I realise this post may anger some but its how I honestly feel and I never mince my words. Too many excuses for cheating IMO.

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

Who needs enemies eh?

Yes there are.

Show me one lol

and as for fucking pregnant women, i wont partake in it cos the babys wellbeing should be the priority but as for fucking an attached female i would do it as long as she is willing and there is a connection the same applies if my girl cheats on me ( everyone is literally fucking everyones partner nowadays in the real world anyway lol ).

Some of us females still have our morals! Sorry but you'll never convince me its OK to cheat. That's not swinging its cheating. Maybe they should head to illicit encounters instead. I realise this post may anger some but its how I honestly feel and I never mince my words. Too many excuses for cheating IMO. "

?? I totally agree with you, most females have moral same as MEN. And yes its cheating, no one said its swinging. And yes you are right so many excuses for cheating but do you still think women are innocent and men are the main cheaters or you believe it works both ways ?

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

Yes there are.

Show me one lol

Some of us females still have our morals! Sorry but you'll never convince me its OK to cheat. That's not swinging its cheating. Maybe they should head to illicit encounters instead. I realise this post may anger some but its how I honestly feel and I never mince my words. Too many excuses for cheating IMO.

?? I totally agree with you, most females have moral same as MEN. And yes its cheating, no one said its swinging. And yes you are right so many excuses for cheating but do you still think women are innocent and men are the main cheaters or you believe it works both ways ?"

No I think both cheat but that wasn't my point lol I was saying there's not many guys who will say no to meeting an attached guy while its common for girls to refuse to meet attached guys. Not all girls obviously but a high number.

By *ustusboth2013Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Who needs enemies eh?

Yes there are.

Show me one lol

?? I totally agree with you, most females have moral same as MEN. And yes its cheating, no one said its swinging. And yes you are right so many excuses for cheating but do you still think women are innocent and men are the main cheaters or you believe it works both ways ?"

Totally agree with Faye.

Granted people cheat for various reasons, whether justified or not is debatable.

Nevertheless cheating has a negative connotation to it that I think shouldn't be associated with swinging. I agree, take it to another site and associate it with another lifestyle.

By *restatynCplCouple
over a year ago

Rhyl

"I have been lucky enough to have fucked my mate's wife behind his back whilst she was pregnant.

I have enjoyed meets with cheating hubby's and wife's so far as i'm concerned its all good fun "

Aren't you a piece of work?

You and your kind are exactly what's wrong with swinging nowadays.

over a year ago

"I have been lucky enough to have fucked my mate's wife behind his back whilst she was pregnant.

You and your kind are exactly what's wrong with swinging nowadays."

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

Who needs enemies eh?

Yes there are.

Show me one lol

?? I totally agree with you, most females have moral same as MEN. And yes its cheating, no one said its swinging. And yes you are right so many excuses for cheating but do you still think women are innocent and men are the main cheaters or you believe it works both ways ?

No I think both cheat but that wasn't my point lol I was saying there's not many guys who will say no to meeting an attached guy while its common for girls to refuse to meet attached guys. Not all girls obviously but a high number."

does it mean the act of saying ' no' is gender specific and the thrill of being naughty or fuckin a married man doesnt appeal to women ? Common now, kinkiness lies in both sexes, i would like you to watch the programme ' cheaters ' there you will see women cheating on men and vice versa. That should clarify things.

I bet you are just winding us guys up here init lol

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

Yes there are.

Show me one lol

No I think both cheat but that wasn't my point lol I was saying there's not many guys who will say no to meeting an attached guy while its common for girls to refuse to meet attached guys. Not all girls obviously but a high number.

does it mean the act of saying ' no' is gender specific and the thrill of being naughty or fuckin a married man doesnt appeal to women ? Common now, kinkiness lies in both sexes, i would like you to watch the programme ' cheaters ' there you will see women cheating on men and vice versa. That should clarify things.

I bet you are just winding us guys up here init lol"

Like I've said before numerous times I'm not saying women dont meet married men OR cheat. I'm saying I think men are MORE likely to meet someone whose attached.

over a year ago

"OP. Do these pregnant women need to be Hot/Fit? Or do you go for the Vicky Pollard type too? "

Well Vicky Pollard would be a no... but they don't need to be super models!

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

Who needs enemies eh?

Yes there are.

Show me one lol

Like I've said before numerous times I'm not saying women dont meet married men OR cheat. I'm saying I think men are MORE likely to meet someone whose attached. "

oh ok, fair enough if you only think so but try visiting any cheaters website there you will get the real facts and see that the number of members both comprises of both men and WOMEN who are MORE likely to meet someone attached.

By *restatynCplCouple
over a year ago

Rhyl

Just like the one recently hacked?

The one where 90% of the female profiles were fake?

Not the best of arguments, really.

By *huramMan
over a year ago

London

Who needs enemies eh?

Yes there are.

Show me one lol

Like I've said before numerous times I'm not saying women dont meet married men OR cheat. I'm saying I think men are MORE likely to meet someone whose attached. "

BULL SHIT

Women are just as likely as men to fuck someone who is attached.

Keep on telling yourself that men are more likely to do it.

It still won't be anything more than made up bullshit.

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

Yes there are.

Show me one lol

Like I've said before numerous times I'm not saying women dont meet married men OR cheat. I'm saying I think men are MORE likely to meet someone whose attached.

BULL SHIT

Women are just as likely as men to fuck someone who is attached.

Keep on telling yourself that men are more likely to do it.

It still won't be anything more than made up bullshit."

If you say so

over a year ago

I'm not being funny or any thing but what sort of friend are you your a disgrace

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

morals can only be applied to someone who is moral I don't see myself as moral and you definitely aren't "your MATES pregnant wife" some mate you are and if she had lost the baby god what a nightmare that would have been ,moral I think not ,everything seems ok until something goes wrong

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

"Just like the one recently hacked?

Not the best of arguments, really."

Interesting, can you be more specific pls about thr name of the site and how you managed to know 90% of the females were hacked. And even if that one site was hacked i bet the other cheater websites were hacked aswell with 90% female profile fake init.

As i said numerous times, cheating is not gender specific

By *a petite madameWoman
over a year ago

London / Essex

Interesting, can you be more specific pls about thr name of the site and how you managed to know 90% of the females were hacked. And even if that one site was hacked i bet the other cheater websites were hacked aswell with 90% female profile fake init.

"

It has been widely reported 90% of members of the site in question were male. Most female profiles were found to be faked

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Pegnant is sexy.

over a year ago

"

Ashley Madison is the biggest one though. Illicit encounters which is another big one is almost 75% male members.

over a year ago

"I'm not being funny or any thing but what sort of friend are you your a disgrace "

Maybe he is a disgrace to his wife and thats why she wants to play away

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

It has been widely reported 90% of members of the site in question were male. Most female profiles were found to be faked "

Ok, can you name the site tho and your source of information please.

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

We may be swingers but many of us have morals which are definitely alive and kicking! Xmorals can only be applied to someone who is moral I don't see myself as moral and you definitely aren't "your MATES pregnant wife" some mate you are and if she had lost the baby god what a nightmare that would have been ,moral I think not ,everything seems ok until something goes wrong "

To me its not about morals but it is about fun Try seeing things in a different view. My mate maybe an abusive ass hole or a uncaring hubby. The wife could be that unhappy and thats why she looked for fun elsewhere. I also play safe hence reducing risks and besides baby was fine so happy days

over a year ago

You and your kind are exactly what's wrong with swinging nowadays."

Pmsl holier than thou springs to mind

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

Yes there are.

Show me one lol

Totally agree with Faye.

Granted people cheat for various reasons, whether justified or not is debatable.

Nevertheless cheating has a negative connotation to it that I think shouldn't be associated with swinging. I agree, take it to another site and associate it with another lifestyle."

Sometimes cheating and swinging go hand in hand Swinging is all about having fun with others and i cant see any negative connotations as long as everyone is having fun

over a year ago

Wow wish I had a mate like you ..

"

You can be my mate as long as you have a wife (or girlfriend) who is pregnant and i can fuck her behind your back pmsl

over a year ago

It has been widely reported 90% of members of the site in question were male. Most female profiles were found to be faked

Ok, can you name the site tho and your source of information please."

I run a sex magazine. My source is illicit encounters themselves!

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

We may be swingers but many of us have morals which are definitely alive and kicking! Xmorals can only be applied to someone who is moral I don't see myself as moral and you definitely aren't "your MATES pregnant wife" some mate you are and if she had lost the baby god what a nightmare that would have been ,moral I think not ,everything seems ok until something goes wrong

To me its not about morals but it is about fun Try seeing things in a different view. My mate maybe an abusive ass hole or a uncaring hubby. The wife could be that unhappy and thats why she looked for fun elsewhere. I also play safe hence reducing risks and besides baby was fine so happy days "

There's no such thing as risk free sex! Taking a chance with a baby's life makes you an asshole.

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

Yes there are.

Show me one lol

Totally agree with Faye.

Nevertheless cheating has a negative connotation to it that I think shouldn't be associated with swinging. I agree, take it to another site and associate it with another lifestyle.

Sometimes cheating and swinging go hand in hand Swinging is all about having fun with others and i cant see any negative connotations as long as everyone is having fun "

Cheating and swinging are poles apart to me!

Negative coo oration of having 'fun' if you are swinging?

Losing your partner

Losing your home

Losing your children

Tearing your family apart

Hurting people you love

Financial difficulty

Need I go on?

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

Yes there are.

Show me one lol

Totally agree with Faye.

Sometimes cheating and swinging go hand in hand Swinging is all about having fun with others and i cant see any negative connotations as long as everyone is having fun

Cheating and swinging are poles apart to me!

Negative coo oration of having 'fun' if you are swinging?

Losing your partner

Losing your home

Losing your children

Tearing your family apart

Hurting people you love

Financial difficulty

Need I go on? "

Just be more careful pmsl

over a year ago

Freak and proud!!

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

We may be swingers but many of us have morals which are definitely alive and kicking! Xmorals can only be applied to someone who is moral I don't see myself as moral and you definitely aren't "your MATES pregnant wife" some mate you are and if she had lost the baby god what a nightmare that would have been ,moral I think not ,everything seems ok until something goes wrong

To me its not about morals but it is about fun Try seeing things in a different view. My mate maybe an abusive ass hole or a uncaring hubby. The wife could be that unhappy and thats why she looked for fun elsewhere. I also play safe hence reducing risks and besides baby was fine so happy days

There's no such thing as risk free sex! Taking a chance with a baby's life makes you an asshole."

yes I agree what would be fun about it if she had a miscarriage and what is fun about Fucking your friends pregnant wife the fact you obviously don't like your MATE a lot is beside the point

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

There's no such thing as risk free sex! Taking a chance with a baby's life makes you an asshole. yes I agree what would be fun about it if she had a miscarriage and what is fun about Fucking your friends pregnant wife the fact you obviously don't like your MATE a lot is beside the point "

Lol never said it was risk free, just said it reduces risk!!!! Enjoying fucking a pregnant woman i dont think makes me an ass hole but hey ho we are all entitled to our opinions

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

There's no such thing as risk free sex! Taking a chance with a baby's life makes you an asshole. yes I agree what would be fun about it if she had a miscarriage and what is fun about Fucking your friends pregnant wife the fact you obviously don't like your MATE a lot is beside the point

Lol never said it was risk free, just said it reduces risk!!!! Enjoying fucking a pregnant woman i dont think makes me an ass hole but hey ho we are all entitled to our opinions "

When its your mates partner and she's pregnant with a precious life inside her - it makes you a complete and utter asshole. It's men like you that give other men a bad name.

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

There's no such thing as risk free sex! Taking a chance with a baby's life makes you an asshole. yes I agree what would be fun about it if she had a miscarriage and what is fun about Fucking your friends pregnant wife the fact you obviously don't like your MATE a lot is beside the point

Lol never said it was risk free, just said it reduces risk!!!! Enjoying fucking a pregnant woman i dont think makes me an ass hole but hey ho we are all entitled to our opinions

When its your mates partner and she's pregnant with a precious life inside her - it makes you a complete and utter asshole. It's men like you that give other men a bad name. "

Pmsl i'm glad i didnt mention about the time i fucked another mates wife on the morning of their wedding day behind his back!!!!!

over a year ago

Lol thought this post was about finding a sexy pregnant sexy or not. Lol when did it become a post about morals???? Hey maybe we/i should start a post about morals and swinging lol

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

When its your mates partner and she's pregnant with a precious life inside her - it makes you a complete and utter asshole. It's men like you that give other men a bad name.

Pmsl i'm glad i didnt mention about the time i fucked another mates wife on the morning of their wedding day behind his back!!!!! "

Nothing you do would surprise. Selfish asshole with no regard for anyone but himself not even the life of an unborn child. You really are the scum of the earth and the fact you feel no shame shows what kind of cunt you are!

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

Pmsl i'm glad i didnt mention about the time i fucked another mates wife on the morning of their wedding day behind his back!!!!!

Nothing you do would surprise. Selfish asshole with no regard for anyone but himself not even the life of an unborn child. You really are the scum of the earth and the fact you feel no shame shows what kind of cunt you are!"

I'm far from selfish because i get my biggest turn on from pleasing others As for being a cunt i always thought cunts were useful so thank you

By *restatynCplCouple
over a year ago

Rhyl

Walter Mitty.

over a year ago

"Walter Mitty."
lol

over a year ago

Guess it all comes down to one mans meat is another mans poison

over a year ago

"Guess it all comes down to one mans meat is another mans poison "

Excuse it all you want, you're a disgusting human being.

over a year ago

"Guess it all comes down to one mans meat is another mans poison

Excuse it all you want, you're a disgusting human being. "

Thank you Like i've said before we are all entitled to our opinions

over a year ago

Pmsl cant really see whats so disgusting when i have fucked a woman who was pregnant and it was all consenting

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

"Lol thought this post was about finding a sexy pregnant sexy or not. Lol when did it become a post about morals???? Hey maybe we/i should start a post about morals and swinging lol "

you beat me to it lol, i was also thinking of starting a thread about morals . Start one cos this thread wil end soon

over a year ago

"Lol thought this post was about finding a sexy pregnant sexy or not. Lol when did it become a post about morals???? Hey maybe we/i should start a post about morals and swinging lol

you beat me to it lol, i was also thinking of starting a thread about morals . Start one cos this thread wil end soon"

It would only be full of do gooders or those who think they have the moral ground on everything

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

common now, be nice. He hasnt insulted you in anyway so far. Lets carry on with a constructive debate, your input is valuable so is his.

over a year ago

common now, be nice. He hasnt insulted you in anyway so far. Lets carry on with a constructive debate, your input is valuable so is his."

I agree and i dont do insults because i like to think i'm above that

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

Pmsl cant really see whats so disgusting when i have fucked a woman who was pregnant and it was all consenting "

exactly, as mentioned earlier it takes two to tango. If its your fantasy to fuck pregnant women den go for it but play safe and dont put babys life at risk. havin a fetish is normal.

over a year ago

Pmsl cant really see whats so disgusting when i have fucked a woman who was pregnant and it was all consenting

exactly, as mentioned earlier it takes two to tango. If its your fantasy to fuck pregnant women den go for it but play safe and dont put babys life at risk. havin a fetish is normal."

I did play safe as mentioned earlier, hence reducing risk

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

I run a sex magazine. My source is illicit encounters themselves! "

and did you manage to find out the number of genuine FEMALE cheaters on the site. Just to clarify 12,000 genuine female cheaters are on the site who meet ATTACHED men. And yes they are genuine females cos they paid for services on there with their credit card.

Both men and WOMEN cheat and fuck around, theres no universal law that rules out females being pervs with dirty minds like us men

over a year ago

exactly, as mentioned earlier it takes two to tango. If its your fantasy to fuck pregnant women den go for it but play safe and dont put babys life at risk. havin a fetish is normal.

I did play safe as mentioned earlier, hence reducing risk"

Reducing not eliminating!

By *ongton loversCouple
over a year ago

stokeontrent

I agree swinging shouldn't mean cheating

Who needs enemies eh?"

By *a petite madameWoman
over a year ago

London / Essex

Ok, can you name the site tho and your source of information please."

Do you not follow the news? It was a global headline, numerous news agencies carried the story for days!

over a year ago

Do you not follow the news? It was a global headline, numerous news agencies carried the story for days! "

Lol and it was all over fab

over a year ago

Reducing not eliminating!"

So all these pregnant women who have sex with their partners/husbands are wrong too?

over a year ago

So all these pregnant women who have sex with their partners/husbands are wrong too?

"

If you trust that their faithful that's a different kettle of fish. I like to think that most partners wouldn't be stupid enough to fuck their pregnant partner if there's a chance they might have something. Look up what happens to babies when their mum contracts an std.

over a year ago

Blimey Charlie that is brutal. Behind your mates back with his pregnant missus, fooks sake ! Maybe a woman where you didn't know her other half yeah,I get that.

over a year ago

If you trust that their faithful that's a different kettle of fish. I like to think that most partners wouldn't be stupid enough to fuck their pregnant partner if there's a chance they might have something. Look up what happens to babies when their mum contracts an std. "

But he did say he played safe so don't see the issue?

over a year ago

If you trust that their faithful that's a different kettle of fish. I like to think that most partners wouldn't be stupid enough to fuck their pregnant partner if there's a chance they might have something. Look up what happens to babies when their mum contracts an std.

But he did say he played safe so don't see the issue? "

No such thing as safe sex though. No sex is 100% safe!

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

But he did say he played safe so don't see the issue? "

exactly what i thought and besides he didnt specify he had any stds to start with.

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

No such thing as safe sex though. No sex is 100% safe! "

he didnt state he had stds tho

over a year ago

he didnt state he had stds tho"

Bee and bonnet spring to mind. Assault on the single man who had sex with the pregnant woman.

over a year ago

No such thing as safe sex though. No sex is 100% safe! "

Nothing is safe but it doesnt stop us from taking plane trips, driving cars etc etc etc

over a year ago

Bee and bonnet spring to mind. Assault on the single man who had sex with the pregnant woman."

Yes with best mates pregnant wife. If she was here I'd criticize her too!

over a year ago

he didnt state he had stds tho"

For the record i am std FREE!!! Always have been

over a year ago

Bee and bonnet spring to mind. Assault on the single man who had sex with the pregnant woman.

Yes with best mates pregnant wife. If she was here I'd criticize her too!"

Why criticize anyone for having a bit of consenting fun????

over a year ago

This is a child's life people. That should go above all else. Getting your rocks off isn't more important than the wellbeing of an unborn child. Even if its a 1% chance its not a chance worth taking!

over a year ago

Now your back tracking.

You started presuming about STD's and going on about no safe is sex. Now it's because it was his mates girlfriend?

If it had been about that then yes I agree with you on that one but again as a previous poster said if they are both consenting and played safe then the baby's health isn't more at risk than if it was her partner and that's all I'm bothered about

over a year ago

"This is a child's life people. That should go above all else. Getting your rocks off isn't more important than the wellbeing of an unborn child. Even if its a 1% chance its not a chance worth taking!"

Its all about sex with a pregnant woman, either you are for it or against it. Cant a baby get hurt if the mother was to slip on an icy pavement? Pregnant women know this yet they still walk on icy pavements

over a year ago

"This is a child's life people. That should go above all else. Getting your rocks off isn't more important than the wellbeing of an unborn child. Even if its a 1% chance its not a chance worth taking!"

I had daily sex with my partner whilst pregnant and not once was I advised against it, unless there is a medical reason not to it was actually encouraged by my midwife as there is no reason not to. Yes we changed a few things so sex was a lot softer, no anal and different positions to make it more comfortable. Also our daughter is just perfect

over a year ago

Now your back tracking.

You started presuming about STD's and going on about no safe is sex. Now it's because it was his mates girlfriend?

If it had been about that then yes I agree with you on that one but again as a previous poster said if they are both consenting and played safe then the baby's health isn't more at risk than if it was her partner and that's all I'm bothered about "

I take issue with both who he fucked and the fact she's pregnant. Maybe you should read the entire thread. My stance hasn't changed and you will never convince me its acceptable behaviour. Because it's not!

over a year ago

Now your back tracking.

If it had been about that then yes I agree with you on that one but again as a previous poster said if they are both consenting and played safe then the baby's health isn't more at risk than if it was her partner and that's all I'm bothered about

I take issue with both who he fucked and the fact she's pregnant. Maybe you should read the entire thread. My stance hasn't changed and you will never convince me its acceptable behaviour. Because it's not!"

I wouldnt want to convince you that its acceptable behaviour because i wouldnt want to push my views on you. All i can say is that i loved having sex with a pregnant woman who happened to be my mates wife. I would happily do it again for we are consenting adults. Maybe if my mate was more loyal to her, didnt beat her etc then maybe it wouldnt have happened.

over a year ago

Now your back tracking.

I take issue with both who he fucked and the fact she's pregnant. Maybe you should read the entire thread. My stance hasn't changed and you will never convince me its acceptable behaviour. Because it's not!"

Read the whole thread at the beginning. So you're saying all pregnant women who have sex and their partners are wrong?

Good one

over a year ago

Now your back tracking.

I take issue with both who he fucked and the fact she's pregnant. Maybe you should read the entire thread. My stance hasn't changed and you will never convince me its acceptable behaviour. Because it's not!

I wouldnt want to convince you that its acceptable behaviour because i wouldnt want to push my views on you. All i can say is that i loved having sex with a pregnant woman who happened to be my mates wife. I would happily do it again for we are consenting adults. Maybe if my mate was more loyal to her, didnt beat her etc then maybe it wouldnt have happened. "

That's sad, babies shouldn't be brought into that environment. I feel sorry for the baby more than anything but that isn't what this thread is about so that's all I'm saying

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

Do you not follow the news? It was a global headline, numerous news agencies carried the story for days!

Lol and it was all over fab "

yh and it was all over the news that there were over 12000 genuine female users aswell as men. The question is ' do you still believe men are more likely to meet attached partners more that women would ? Seeing you believe women dont necessarily have the tendencies or urges to meet attached partners like men do.

over a year ago

Now your back tracking.

Lol love to hear your views on pregnant women who go to adult clubs and out dogging

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

i dont think theres any need to critisize her or him for their actions because it was consensual sex, they both enjoyed it. I understand your point of view as its something you wouldnt necessarily do, same here i wouldnt necessarily fuck a pregnant woman ( not cos i think its morally wrong but cos its not one of my fantasies ) but i wont judge others who partake in that fetish or fantasy just like i wont expect them to judge me for partaking in my fetishes or fantasies too. And by the way morals doesnt count when it comes to living out your fetishes or fantasies,if it gets the dick hard and the pussy wet go for it.

over a year ago

And as long as it's legal lol

over a year ago

It was his mate's missus.....MATES.

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

"And as long as it's legal lol "

lol true

over a year ago

"It was his mate's missus.....MATES."

Cant see the problem, is it any different to fucking any women behind their guys back? Like i've said before the guy is a bit of a loser in how he treats her. Have you thought she may have also found comfort in our meets, something she wasnt getting at home

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

"It was his mate's missus.....MATES."

yh and as he stated his mate was abusing her and she sought the love and attention somewhere else. Look im not gonna big up myself and say ive never done the something similar, majority of my fuckbuddies are married women and no their husbands dobt know about it. There wil always be ladies who are maltreated by their partners and there wil always be men ready to offer a shoulder to lean on for the maltreated women or quite simply there wil always be couples that enjoy having extramarital affairs or singles who love fucking married women. If you look closely you will find almost everyone is fucking everyones partners nowadays.

over a year ago

Bloody hell, I can't get my head around some of the posts on here.

Can't work out if some people are just plain stupid or trolling......

over a year ago

This is the "introductions" forum right?????????

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. Not quite the type of behaviour that I would seem to be acceptable .

Did you give any thought to the consequences of doing this . If your actions had resulted in a broken relationship , a child's future could have been damaged .

Moral standards are important .

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Am I the only one more concerned about the sheer amount of smiley faces next to descriptions of abuse and maltreatment of a pregnant woman?...

over a year ago

"I have been lucky enough to have fucked my mate's wife behind his back whilst she was pregnant. I loved it and she also let me suckle on her tits so i could drink her milk. Wish i could find another pregnant woman to have fun with . Not quite the type of behaviour that I would seem to be acceptable .

Did you give any thought to the consequences of doing this . If your actions had resulted in a broken relationship , a child's future could have been damaged .

Moral standards are important ."

If you had read the previous posts then you would/should realise the relationship was broken!!!!

over a year ago

"Am I the only one more concerned about the sheer amount of smiley faces next to descriptions of abuse and maltreatment of a pregnant woman?..."

What abuse and what maltreatment??? Again read through properly the previous posts and you will realise it was between consenting adults!!!! As for the smiley faces they are meant to show i'm a happy go lucky guy

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

[Removed by poster at 24/09/15 09:41:20]

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"Am I the only one more concerned about the sheer amount of smiley faces next to descriptions of abuse and maltreatment of a pregnant woman?...

What abuse and what maltreatment??? Again read through properly the previous posts and you will realise it was between consenting adults!!!! As for the smiley faces they are meant to show i'm a happy go lucky guy "

"Maybe if my mate was more loyal to her, didnt beat her etc then maybe it wouldnt have happened ".

over a year ago

Now your back tracking.

I wouldnt want to convince you that its acceptable behaviour because i wouldnt want to push my views on you. All i can say is that i loved having sex with a pregnant woman who happened to be my mates wife. I would happily do it again for we are consenting adults. Maybe if my mate was more loyal to her, didnt beat her etc then maybe it wouldnt have happened. "

Maybe instead of fucking her behind your mates back you could have helped her leave an abusive relationship. What exactly do you think he would have done to her if he found out about this?

over a year ago

"I have been lucky enough to have fucked my mate's wife behind his back whilst she was pregnant. I loved it and she also let me suckle on her tits so i could drink her milk. Wish i could find another pregnant woman to have fun with . Not quite the type of behaviour that I would seem to be acceptable .

Moral standards are important ."

This guy has no morals. Or shame or conscience. Its actually pointless conversing with him.

over a year ago

"It was his mate's missus.....MATES.

yh and as he stated his mate was abusing her and she sought the love and attention somewhere else. Look im not gonna big up myself and say ive never done the something similar, majority of my fuckbuddies are married women and no their husbands dobt know about it. There wil always be ladies who are maltreated by their partners and there wil always be men ready to offer a shoulder to lean on for the maltreated women or quite simply there wil always be couples that enjoy having extramarital affairs or singles who love fucking married women. If you look closely you will find almost everyone is fucking everyones partners nowadays."

Speak for yourself . just because you're a dirty cheat doesn't mean everyone is!

over a year ago

"Bloody hell, I can't get my head around some of the posts on here.

Can't work out if some people are just plain stupid or trolling......"

hey beautiful I think their are a few stupid people on this thread but their are many on fab who are we to judge we are just as immoral as them ,love your jumper by the way

over a year ago

Now your back tracking.

I wouldnt want to convince you that its acceptable behaviour because i wouldnt want to push my views on you. All i can say is that i loved having sex with a pregnant woman who happened to be my mates wife. I would happily do it again for we are consenting adults. Maybe if my mate was more loyal to her, didnt beat her etc then maybe it wouldnt have happened.

Maybe instead of fucking her behind your mates back you could have helped her leave an abusive relationship. What exactly do you think he would have done to her if he found out about this? "

He never found out so happy days Besides she was more than willing to take the risk of him finding out.

over a year ago

Moral standards are important .

This guy has no morals. Or shame or conscience. Its actually pointless conversing with him."

What shame is there, after all it was all consenting. Lol maybe you need to step down from your high horse

over a year ago

Can't work out if some people are just plain stupid or trolling......hey beautiful I think their are a few stupid people on this thread but their are many on fab who are we to judge we are just as immoral as them ,love your jumper by the way "

Everyone judges anyone who says they don't isn't being truthful. And no speak for yourself mark I am not just as immoral as them. Nowhere near. If you are as immoral as them then I really wouldn't like you!

over a year ago

I always remember that Demi Moore picture of her naked and pregnant mmmm stunning

over a year ago

You can't beat sucking a heavily pregnant woman's tits while you blow your load inside them mmmm heaven! Have done this quite a few times luckily.

over a year ago

Can't work out if some people are just plain stupid or trolling......hey beautiful I think their are a few stupid people on this thread but their are many on fab who are we to judge we are just as immoral as them ,love your jumper by the way

Everyone judges anyone who says they don't isn't being truthful. And no speak for yourself mark I am not just as immoral as them. Nowhere near. If you are as immoral as them then I really wouldn't like you!"

hey beautiful I am not saying I am immoral as them just that my morals are misplaced being on here, I am a nice guy and like to think I know right from wrong ,what that guy did was wrong on so many levels but he feels that because his MATES pregnant partner/wife consented to Fucking him it's ok and in his mind it is ,it's only when you make your thoughts public as he has that others get to see the warped sense of right and wrong in others minds

over a year ago

Can't work out if some people are just plain stupid or trolling......hey beautiful I think their are a few stupid people on this thread but their are many on fab who are we to judge we are just as immoral as them ,love your jumper by the way

Everyone judges anyone who says they don't isn't being truthful. And no speak for yourself mark I am not just as immoral as them. Nowhere near. If you are as immoral as them then I really wouldn't like you! hey beautiful I am not saying I am immoral as them just that my morals are misplaced being on here, I am a nice guy and like to think I know right from wrong ,what that guy did was wrong on so many levels but he feels that because his MATES pregnant partner/wife consented to Fucking him it's ok and in his mind it is ,it's only when you make your thoughts public as he has that others get to see the warped sense of right and wrong in others minds "

Pregnant sex is not 'wrong'

The other circumstances yes he needs to work on his morals

By *randmrsminxyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Who needs enemies eh?"

Would say he was possibly doing them both behind each others back ??

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

Yes there are.

Show me one lol

Some of us females still have our morals! Sorry but you'll never convince me its OK to cheat. That's not swinging its cheating. Maybe they should head to illicit encounters instead. I realise this post may anger some but its how I honestly feel and I never mince my words. Too many excuses for cheating IMO. "

over a year ago

Who needs enemies eh?

Would say he was possibly doing them both behind each others back ??"

I have done them both as a mmf This is how i got to know them both

By *incs2someCouple
over a year ago

cleethorpes

wow.one of the best threads ever for finding the biggest arseholes on fab.

in what world is cheating with your friends wife acceptable?

Post new Message to Thread