Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Womens Gangbang Fantasies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many women fantasise about being used by a group of men ? Be honest !

I know quite a few actually do it, but my guess is that the large majority of women on here have thought about it at some time.

But most are prevented from trying it either by their own reservations about morality or safety, or else the inhibitions of their partner.

Just curious to know how widespread the fantasy is, as opposed to the actuality.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

I've had the fantasy and acted on it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There seems to be a lot... We tend to organisw or chaperone ladies or couples to first time gang bangs rather than do it ourselves so much now but its very popular but definitely not for all.

Personally the best gangbang I've had was when Mr blindfolded me in a club and picked the guys and teased and flogged me partially during. It was mmmmm

By *hazkiandCouple
over a year ago

crawley

I was lucky it was one of my fantasies which my o/h was more than happy to oblige me in, it was nerve wracking and a pain for him to arrange due to timewasters but turned out to be an amazing night

over a year ago

I've done a couple of gang bangs they aren't really for me

I found that they were a bit one sided and it was all just about me sucking and fucking, no kissing, no me getting any oral

Only done them in clubs though so maybe it was a case of guys in clubs are more selfish

over a year ago

Think that is true. Private session are better where the guys are hand picked and are keen to make it fun for the woman.

Guys in clubs are mostly just interested in humping away till they cum.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Have thought about it and dismissed it .. but Mr indulges ... with other men, no women involved, so its not on his account that I am not interested in it. For me I dont get turned on in the least by anonymous big numbers, but he does ...

over a year ago

True but being a single woman I wouldn't arrange a private one from a safty point of view, a woman on her own meeting half a dozen strangers off a sex isnt a wise thing to do

over a year ago

There can be danger, it's true.

But we are not all mad axe murderers

If you talk to them and check the verifications and perhaps contact some of the verifiers you can get a good idea if they are safe or not.

over a year ago

"There can be danger, it's true.

If you talk to them and check the verifications and perhaps contact some of the verifiers you can get a good idea if they are safe or not."

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes but all the mad axe murderers say that

I fantasise about it all the time but I think it will just stay a fantasy

over a year ago

"I've done a couple of gang bangs they aren't really for me

I found that they were a bit one sided and it was all just about me sucking and fucking, no kissing, no me getting any oral

Only done them in clubs though so maybe it was a case of guys in clubs are more selfish "

I seem to get guys that want to but if I'm doing that the very thing I enjoy is the no kissing and no intimacy x just the pure sex x

By *argaret JamesTV/TS
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

If you talk to them and check the verifications and perhaps contact some of the verifiers you can get a good idea if they are safe or not.

I fantasise about it all the time but I think it

will just stay a fantasy

"

No I don't I've never said that, oops talking out loud again

By *rryTMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

My ex loved the idea, her hottest fantasy.

Never got around to arranging it unfortunately...then her visa expired

As she put it "women are built to handle more than one cock at once"

By *allyandJonCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Fantasy and living the dream it's fine when you have control say in a club. Love a gangbang and then we have wonderful naughty sex afterwards

over a year ago

If you talk to them and check the verifications and perhaps contact some of the verifiers you can get a good idea if they are safe or not."

to be honest contacting someone on a verification list to ask about the person is something I just would never do, it just seems a unwritten no no rule to me

over a year ago

"

"women are built to handle more than one cock at once"

"

My thoughts precisely

over a year ago

"

to be honest contacting someone on a verification list to ask about the person is something I just would never do, it just seems a unwritten no no rule to me"

Can't see why.

People need to be safe and anyone genuine on here surely wouldn't mind - so long as their veris are open and published ?

over a year ago

I'd have one with one of my ltfb men. He's sexy and so are his friends. I'd be a total cock sucking slut for them. Off here with strangers,no thank you

over a year ago

"

to be honest contacting someone on a verification list to ask about the person is something I just would never do, it just seems a unwritten no no rule to me

Can't see why.

People need to be safe and anyone genuine on here surely wouldn't mind - so long as their veris are open and published ?"

It's very bad etiquette x

over a year ago

I fantasise about it all the time but I think it

will just stay a fantasy

No I don't I've never said that, oops talking out loud again"

over a year ago

Maybe ask around for organisers. If the organisers don't go to clubs, some of the people who go to clubs have potentially been to an organised event. Conversely, check the organised events in the meets section to see if there are regular posters of gangbang events.

I think it would be daunting to be a woman in one, especially because, as has been mentioned, it seems a lot of guys don't do the intimate stuff during, which, I can see why it's a nightmare trying to navigate, but I would be very put off if there was no intimacy.

over a year ago

I love gangbangs. I prefer them to one one ones. I had one on Thursday!

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

We've had a gangbang, we had a great time and we'd like to have another one. It's not easy to organise due to time wasters, but it was a great fantasy and an even better reality.

By *aramelMINXWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Iv done it but for my own pleasure...

Not really turned on by the thought of being used for mens pleasure ... to much of an independent strong woman who isn't up for being demeaned

over a year ago

"Iv done it but for my own pleasure...

Not really turned on by the thought of being used for mens pleasure ... to much of an independent strong woman who isn't up for being demeaned"

That sounds about right for me. Though I would love to be surrounded by men who I know and adore as opposed to strangers.

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

The fantasy is one thing reality another.

I'd want it to be guys I'd chose and trusted.

My story in the fantasies section 'one after another' is how I'd want it to go but unlikely to ever happen

over a year ago

I had a fantasy. Then I did it. It was amazing!

over a year ago

Not really turned on by the thought of being used for mens pleasure ... to much of an independent strong woman who isn't up for being demeaned"

I like this. It makes sense

over a year ago

"The fantasy is one thing reality another.

I'd want it to be guys I'd chose and trusted.

My story in the fantasies section 'one after another' is how I'd want it to go but unlikely to ever happen"

Hopefully it will do someday Evie

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Kitty is into the idea of a bukkake rather than full GB, rather than organise we are planning to try it at Townhouse Greedy Girl day as sounds a very well run club, and seems a really "safe" place. also enables social chat with guys first, cant wait

By *ilyflo1Woman
over a year ago

Horsham

"How many women fantasise about being used by a group of men ? Be honest !

I know quite a few actually do it, but my guess is that the large majority of women on here have thought about it at some time.

But most are prevented from trying it either by their own reservations about morality or safety, or else the inhibitions of their partner.

Just curious to know how widespread the fantasy is, as opposed to the actuality."

No. Doesn't interest me in the slightest. I have tried it once, and I found it singularly unrewarding. As a previous post on here details, there is a distinct lack of kisses, oral (for me), and (for want of a better word) care. Nor am I that interested in men who are interested in gang bangs. Queuing up to put your cock in a pussy where 6 other guys gave have already been! Why would you want to?

Having said that, each to their own. Good luck to you whatever your particular bag happens to be.

I go for intimacy, so 1-2-1 encounters appeal much more to me.

If I want a group experience, then a good orgy is much more fun.

By *eckandcarlCouple
over a year ago

leicester

Would love to give it a try I mentioned it to carl once that I wanted to try 5 men at once but nothing prevailed x

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Tried it once wasn't for me

over a year ago

I didn't so much as arrange for one as accompanied a young lady to a club so she could experience one. She'd messaged in the clubs site (Now off-line) that this was a wish, but the worry was that she'd get 'used' and be unable to control things. I promised I'd be her guide and 'minder' for the night. I myself didn't get involved, but watching over was such fun. I still smile when I remember her comment as she went to get changed before I dropped her home. "Thanks for this, I'm completely fucked".

over a year ago

I've had this fantasy since I was (well never mind lol!!) hopefully one day I'll make it come true!!

By *ouple36DDCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Yes, I've fantasised about being the centre of attention. I think my ideal scenario would be to be blindfolded and have 5 men slowly undress me before they each fuck me hard. Does seem it takes a lot of effort to organise so will have to see.

By *mma and ChrisCouple
over a year ago

Greater Manchester

I love them.....but only in hotels and arranged by Chris. I vet the guys so I can choose who I fancy sex with Six is a nice number....its more intimate and the sex good coz guys have time to give me oral too which I love to receive. Knowing u gonna get laid by all those guys is a turn on...esp if they vwe too. Occasionally we have a true gangbang where 12+ guys fuck me but that really is just non stop sex.

Am always nervous before too....but once they start to undress me and caress me....I soon relax

Def worth trying.... I so glad we did

Emma x

By *cd and scruffCouple
over a year ago

Rochester

Love them. Absolutely love them.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Fantasy; yes

But extremely unlikely that I'll ever do it; too random, impersonal and anonymous for my taste

over a year ago

We have them regularly and have been doing 3/4 per year for the last few years.

K likes being used by a group of respectful guys.

Can be a bugger to arrange, loads of fake interest meaning it's pot luck on how many actually show.

We'd like a handful of reliable guys we could call upon and see regularly at our gang-bangs, so we can control numbers and make it a great experience for all involved

over a year ago

Nope, doesn't appeal one bit. Call me old fashioned but I like sex where there's something of a connection, actual foreplay and some pleasure in it for me, rather than being a slab of meat to be fucked. My apologies for my bluntness.

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

I think for many posting on thread, there is a definite connection involved, certainly when we go Townhouse it won't be K as piece of meat being used. I hope

over a year ago

I fantasise about it all the time but I think it will just stay a fantasy

"

In a club, no Risk to have weirdos but you need to make your choice upfront before going to the club

By *annooWoman
over a year ago

Hastings

Thank you for this thread

I've had this fantasy fire ages and want to put it in place bur as stated above didn't know the ins and outs of how to arrange or how to arrange a safe one etc

By *ove121LustCouple
over a year ago

LaLa Land

"I've had the fantasy and acted on it "

Me too

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Just curious to know how widespread the fantasy is, as opposed to the actuality."

I don't have this fantasy but Mr N would like me to

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

Somthing I would love, if only for the safety aspect I would definitely do it!

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

Only done them in clubs though so maybe it was a case of guys in clubs are more selfish "

. I have taken part in a few at clubs in Cap d Agde . The ladies there just wanted to be fucked and then on to the next one .

There was no attempt to stimulate any of the males taking part ..On a simplistic basis to take part , you had to be hard as you were not going to get any assistance from the lady being gang banged . I have seen men just walk away because they could not perform. From my experience gang bangs are about pure physical sex with no kissing or oral. It is a numbers game

over a year ago

I've fantasised about reverse gangbang pretty much ever since puberty hit, but that would be even more of a nightmare to organise I think

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Only done them in clubs though so maybe it was a case of guys in clubs are more selfish . I have taken part in a few at clubs in Cap d Agde . The ladies there just wanted to be fucked and then on to the next one .

There was no attempt to stimulate any of the males taking part ..On a simplistic basis to take part , you had to be hard as you were not going to get any assistance from the lady being gang banged . I have seen men just walk away because they could not perform. From my experience gang bangs are about pure physical sex with no kissing or oral. It is a numbers game "

Just interested ... do the men make any effort with the ladies?

over a year ago

I've acted on it, 3 times, it's amazing, you really should do it if you want too x

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

Only done them in clubs though so maybe it was a case of guys in clubs are more selfish . I have taken part in a few at clubs in Cap d Agde . The ladies there just wanted to be fucked and then on to the next one .

There was no attempt to stimulate any of the males taking part ..On a simplistic basis to take part , you had to be hard as you were not going to get any assistance from the lady being gang banged . I have seen men just walk away because they could not perform. From my experience gang bangs are about pure physical sex with no kissing or oral. It is a numbers game

Just interested ... do the men make any effort with the ladies? "

. I think it depends on the ladies and the club. I had a stunning American Blonde who selected me in the club. Her initial interest was size of head on cock but she also started kissing . I will do what the lady requires but in my experience in a gang bang scenario they want to be fucked as hard as possible .

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I've had the fantasy and acted on it

Me too "

Same here

Done it twice now and enjoyed both, despite them being totally different.

over a year ago

Seems to be a few more for it than agin it. As I surmised . . .

By *ub... girlWoman
over a year ago

worcester

I would like to experience it

over a year ago

"I would like to experience it "

Pity you are so far from me !

Would be happy to arrange.

over a year ago

I have this fantasy but would need a reliable group to guide me through... V x

By *exy hot wife 84Couple
over a year ago

Stevenage

One of my only remaining fantasy's to play out! But would have to be blindfolded.

over a year ago

In just this one thread there are quite a few variations on what people think a gangbang is. Pick the one that works for you... if any.

Many moons ago Cali said something about gangbangs that changed the way I view pretty much everything in life for the better- thank you Cali! x

You take control of how you feel. You feel empowered if that's what you want. They can't demean you if you don't let them. Or if humiliation is your thing, you own that too. Can't remember her exact words but that was the gist of it.

over a year ago

I'd rather be gangbanged by a group of women.

Men are ok though, I just don't trust most of them.

over a year ago

"As she put it "women are built to handle more than one cock at once"

"

So are men.

Two holes, two hands.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Holds absolutely no appeal. Never been a thought, let alone fantasy...*shudders*

over a year ago

Can anyone recommend any established groups.....v x

over a year ago

Must admit although I probably couldn't handle being fucked by multiple cocks due to getting too sore...I do get horny by the thought of lots of men playing.

As others have mentioned, it wouldn't be as much fun if I didn't get played with/oral and giving oral as well!

But maybe that's not the point of gangbang?

So maybe what I'm actually wanting is a mmf or something?? X

By *rish_And_BlondieCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

For me personally - it's the ultimate. Being used and abused by a gang of men, consensual non consent. It's such a risky topic to bring up with connotations of rape etc but for me it is the dream. Kidnap scenario. They say its women's top 3 fantasies but most aren't brave enough to admit it as obviously when it happens in reality it's a brutal and terrible thing for women so for us to fantasise about it feels so wrong. But in a consensual setting being forced and used like that is the only thing that gets me going. Even during vanilla sex S has to hold me down in some way. Just the submissive in me I guess!!

Rach xx

over a year ago

Just curious to know how widespread the fantasy is, as opposed to the actuality.

Holds absolutely no appeal. Never been a thought, let alone fantasy...*shudders* "

same

over a year ago

"Love them. Absolutely love them."

I was beginning to think its only me that loved them! I dont feel like |I'm being used. Like some say. I feel the center of attention, and like being in control. One word from me and it all stops. It helps as I always have my Fb there to "host" he makes sure no hogs me, etiquette (condoms)and he'll jump in if help if some get stage freight ect. I cant normally speak ect as I have a mouth full or under a pile of bodies ect.

over a year ago

"Think that is true. Private session are better where the guys are hand picked and are keen to make it fun for the woman.

Guys in clubs are mostly just interested in humping away till they cum."

I can imagine that being true as they have paid at the door for their fuck. Private sessions they act as a guest and we have found them very keen to please.

over a year ago

My ex wife had a major fantasy for a gangbang. We talked about it lots. She was a stunning petite woman with big brown eyes and flawless white skin

She wanted to be brought naked into a room wearing a blindfold and be offered to 6 black guys. It had to be 6 for some reason.

She understood that she was unable to refuse anything they asked of her. The fantasy finished with them cumming bareback in her pussy one after the other.

Sadly we never got the chance to fulfil it as she was too nervous. It was only when the marriage was on the rocks she asked to go through with it in an attempt to keep me. But it just didn't feel right to me.

over a year ago

"My ex wife had a major fantasy for a gangbang. We talked about it lots. She was a stunning petite woman with big brown eyes and flawless white skin

She wanted to be brought naked into a room wearing a blindfold and be offered to 6 black guys. It had to be 6 for some reason.

She understood that she was unable to refuse anything they asked of her. The fantasy finished with them cumming bareback in her pussy one after the other.

Sadly we never got the chance to fulfil it as she was too nervous. It was only when the marriage was on the rocks she asked to go through with it in an attempt to keep me. But it just didn't feel right to me."

Why would she do it to keep you when it was her fantasy? Sounds like it was your fantasy to be honest.

over a year ago

"There seems to be a lot... We tend to organisw or chaperone ladies or couples to first time gang bangs rather than do it ourselves so much now but its very popular but definitely not for all.

Personally the best gangbang I've had was when Mr blindfolded me in a club and picked the guys and teased and flogged me partially during. It was mmmmm "

Ooooo that sounds good!!

over a year ago

"My ex wife had a major fantasy for a gangbang. We talked about it lots. She was a stunning petite woman with big brown eyes and flawless white skin

Sadly we never got the chance to fulfil it as she was too nervous. It was only when the marriage was on the rocks she asked to go through with it in an attempt to keep me. But it just didn't feel right to me.

Why would she do it to keep you when it was her fantasy? Sounds like it was your fantasy to be honest. "

No it was her fantasy but it was something that I would also have loved.

Its probably very common in a failing relationship but our sex life had long since collapsed so it was her idea to spark it up again. Sadly by then it was too late.

over a year ago

Why would she do it to keep you when it was her fantasy? Sounds like it was your fantasy to be honest.

No it was her fantasy but it was something that I would also have loved.

Its probably very common in a failing relationship but our sex life had long since collapsed so it was her idea to spark it up again. Sadly by then it was too late."

Ok. It is a lovely sight seeing a lady you care about being driven to orgasmic heaven by multiple cocks. The best session though is 3 men who know what to do and one willing woman. Mindblowing pleasure for the girl!!

over a year ago

Three doesn't sound as many to some but I guess as many as you want is all that matters. Young woman I mentioned above had about 8 or 9. I know after about Mr 3 she was orgasming almost constantly. We are all different but I can see one attraction for women is it takes some a while to get 'on song' so takes a few guys (Or one with LOOOONG lasting abilities) to get to such ecstasy.

over a year ago

Definitely a fantasy, but just that.

over a year ago

"Definitely a fantasy, but just that. "

Why ONLY a fantasy?

Post new Message to Thread