Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

how would you handle it

Jump to newest

By *evnsue OP   Couple
over a year ago

hull

this is something thats happened to us a few times over the years,you go to a party or club,as you walk in there in the corner is someone you know from work or down the street,who you did,nt expect to be there,quick,quick,what do you do,how do you handle it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Why not just say hi?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

smile meekly and carry on about your business

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

they probably thinking the same as you lol xxx jus go and say HI fancy seeing you here, Im just doing some research for the local mag xlol

over a year ago

unable to see a problem in this, since if someone is there it is for the same reason as you. hence checkmate.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

It would never bother us to see someone we know at a party or a club,its not as if anyone would find themselves at either place by accident

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I've had this twice.

I've gone up to them, held out my hand and introduced myself and made it so that others can hear it.

Normally makes them and us feel better.

Never play with them though!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Knowing me id probley go up and fling my arms round them then talk their heads off for an hour, but i wouldnt play with them

over a year ago

I would walk up to them and say hi.

over a year ago

"this is something thats happened to us a few times over the years,you go to a party or club,as you walk in there in the corner is someone you know from work or down the street,who you did,nt expect to be there,quick,quick,what do you do,how do you handle it? "

Me and the Hubby bumped into one of his colleagues and missus a while ago ... we just had a laugh about it and they have some right old chats at work now! Would love to be a fly on the wall

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

" Im just doing some research for the local mag xlol"

...Sydney University, surely?

over a year ago

"unable to see a problem in this, since if someone is there it is for the same reason as you. hence checkmate. "

That was my initial thought!

over a year ago

"this is something thats happened to us a few times over the years,you go to a party or club,as you walk in there in the corner is someone you know from work or down the street,who you did,nt expect to be there,quick,quick,what do you do,how do you handle it? "

Walk straight over to them with big grins on our faces and say something like "Now then you mucky buggers,so this is what you get up to eh?".

XXXX

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

" Im just doing some research for the local mag xlol

...Sydney University, surely?"

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

As most have said just go and say hi. It is more embarrasing if you know one of them and they are not with the person you think they should be with!!!!

By *ev and TrevCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

It happened to us at our first Cardiff social, Mart saw somebody he played footy with, he just walked up and said hi, after all they were there for exactly the same reason as we were!

We did go to a social a few months ago that was held in a private room of a city centre club and one of the bouncers on the door was somebody that used to work for me, now that was awkward!

over a year ago

only really a cpl of options; you either turn and leave very quickly without being noticed or u say hello fancy meeting you here!!!

By *otswoldMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

It happened to me once on my way to Studland naturist beach. If you approach it from the the ferry end you have to pass through a gays' cruising area. Our eyes met, we noddded to each other and I hurried on. Neither of us ever mentioned it when we got back to work.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

also would go over and say hi fancy seeing you here, iave you come to admire the scenery too? Make a joke about it. They are there for the same reason. Would be terrible if they were not with the wife tho. That wouldnt be good

over a year ago

Its never happened to me, but i always have a fear while wandering around a fetish club that i'll meet my sister being tied up and abused, we have discussed the possibility and come to the conclussions its probably best just to grin and move on. :D

over a year ago

I went into the baths at chams and was sat talking to a girl I knew from the club when I got "Fancy seeing you here"... was a couple of lads I knew from a forum I moderated on ( well owned at the time)

They were there without their partners so of course was more worried about me saying anything. It did lead to a them thinking they had the right to banter with me a little. But a quick reminder that I was boss on that site had them pulling their necks in.

Got recognised after a cam show once before too.. :D

It would not bother me to meet people I knew as like many have said they are there for the same reason.

Katie. x

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

"I went into the baths at chams and was sat talking to a girl I knew from the club when I got "Fancy seeing you here"... was a couple of lads I knew from a forum I moderated on ( well owned at the time)

They were there without their partners so of course was more worried about me saying anything. It did lead to a them thinking they had the right to banter with me a little. But a quick reminder that I was boss on that site had them pulling their necks in.

Got recognised after a cam show once before too.. :D

It would not bother me to meet people I knew as like many have said they are there for the same reason.

Katie. x"

happened to me when I just started swinging, was on cam on another site and got a message from someone who used my real name...looked at their location and it was from my hometown in Canada...completely freaked me out as no one back home knows about my swinging.Turned out it was the ex of a friend of a friend and he promised to keep it a secret, said what I got up to over here was my business and to not let it stop me going on cam as "you have a nice rack"..lol

also ran into the mum of one of the kids at my son's preschool last year at a club...was a shock at first but we are good friends now.

By *h_errotic_onesCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouth, Pokesdown

This happened to us when we first started back a few years ago on AFF at a couples party in a private house.

We saw an older gentleman we recognised, but not sure where from. When all the men went into the kitchen to pay the £20 for the eve I soon found out where from.

I work with your wifes dad. I've know your wife since she was a knee high to a grass hopper. He recognised me as I used to take my car into the garage to get work done by her dad. It was a little awkward, but we swore not to tell a sole, why would we.

Only down side I've never taken my car back to that garage to get any work done. Now how to pay full price or do the work myself.

over a year ago

we got a really creepy message on here when we first joined, saying hi richard that worked in 'this place' and used to hang round with 'someone'

i went mental at rich asking who he had been telling what too, turns out it was someone he knew from years ago

its a small world............

Post new Message to Thread