Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pissing on the beach

Jump to newest

By *tephenjoseph OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

Last summer my wife and I were lying on a beach in Greece and both of us were bursting to pee after a few drinks. I am not sure whose idea it was but we decided instead of the usual pissing in the sea that we would both sit up with our knees bent and legs apart and just let it go! We both agreed it was so naughty sitting less than 10 yards from other couples and watching our piss soak through our cossies, when we had finished, (and I took a lot longer) it was just a case of wiping sand over the wet patches and then down to the sea in our soaked cossies to have a quick wash. Anyone else done that?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wish id of watched u

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Not done that but I've watched a few women have a piss on the beach and gone across to were they have pissed and smelled there piss,and a couple of times had a wank while sniffing her piss it was nice.

over a year ago

Ewwwww

over a year ago

"Not done that but I've watched a few women have a piss on the beach and gone across to were they have pissed and smelled there piss,and a couple of times had a wank while sniffing her piss it was nice. "

Your a dirty old bugger !

But i like your honesty !

Lol

over a year ago

"Not done that but I've watched a few women have a piss on the beach and gone across to were they have pissed and smelled there piss,and a couple of times had a wank while sniffing her piss it was nice. "

Are you an alsation??

over a year ago

nudist beach - no cossy to consider - just nip into the dunes - personally i have to be desperate to be able to pee - atlantic ocean is cool enough to assist me

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Not done that but I've watched a few women have a piss on the beach and gone across to were they have pissed and smelled there piss,and a couple of times had a wank while sniffing her piss it was nice.

Are you an alsation??"

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

yes - but I usually just pull my Bikini bottoms to one side...

over a year ago

Am I the only one who thinks this is gross?

Sorry guy's but yukky.

Him.

Pop into the water if you are that desperate?

over a year ago

"Last summer my wife and I were lying on a beach in Greece and both of us were bursting to pee after a few drinks. I am not sure whose idea it was but we decided instead of the usual pissing in the sea that we would both sit up with our knees bent and legs apart and just let it go! We both agreed it was so naughty sitting less than 10 yards from other couples and watching our piss soak through our cossies, when we had finished, (and I took a lot longer) it was just a case of wiping sand over the wet patches and then down to the sea in our soaked cossies to have a quick wash. Anyone else done that?"

Wow that was so horny to read, I love the idea of a lady deliberately wetting herself.

I have seen it on a nude beach a few times but never clothed.

over a year ago

I was thinking about this then realised id done it about 2 weeks ago in Spain!

I was sitting at the waters edge though with the waves lapping over my legs

By *ussiesCouple
over a year ago

gwent

Ho bugger

We are guilty too

xxx

Post new Message to Thread