Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pubic hair

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Maye I'm a bit old fashioned but in my day women had pubic hair..whats wrong with it?..all the ladies today seem to have shaved it off on this site!..do they think it is more attractive off?..do men like it off?..I quite like it..its natural!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

only cats should get fur balls stuck in their throats

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't shave my foof (although I keep it neat) and have only ever had one guy actively refuse to go down on me because of it. And judging from the amount of manbush I've seen, the favour aint always reciprocated anyway.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"only cats should get fur balls stuck in their throats "

This is true but what connection does it have with pubic hair?

By *enny the lip lickerMan
over a year ago

bath bristol

"I don't shave my foof (although I keep it neat) and have only ever had one guy actively refuse to go down on me because of it. And judging from the amount of manbush I've seen, the favour aint always reciprocated anyway."

Love a bit of lady fur down below x

By *ussiesCouple
over a year ago

gwent

Ban the razor,

Sisters stand up and be counted

Haha

By *rsK69Woman
over a year ago

Neath

"only cats should get fur balls stuck in their throats

This is true but what connection does it have with pubic hair?"

I would imagine to end up with a furball you arent really licking the bits you're meant to

over a year ago

I really don't like it on me or others. I used to do a lot of old Skool aerobics in the 90s, I started doing it then. I do remember getting wiry hairs in my throat and making that horrible coff coff noise. I much prefer shaven or trimmed close.

By *ent4funtimesMan
over a year ago

Herts / Bucks / London

Completely agree with most of the people here on this chat string. No harm with a little bit of trimming and tidying but the natural look with some hair is the best way.

Some much more feminine and so much sexier!

Go natural girls.

By *rnortholtMan
over a year ago

E Suffolk

If women chose to shave, that's up to them, but don't ever do it for me. I've kind of got used to it, but think it is more fashion than anything else.

Myself I trim, in the same way I keep my head hair short to avoid spending ages drying it, out of the shower, and if that makes life easier for lady friends, then I guess it's win, win.

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"If women chose to shave, that's up to them, but don't ever do it for me. I've kind of got used to it, but think it is more fashion than anything else.

Myself I trim, in the same way I keep my head hair short to avoid spending ages drying it, out of the shower, and if that makes life easier for lady friends, then I guess it's win, win."

Totally agree. Who has the time to blow dry their fanny in the morning?

over a year ago

It dont bother me really, natural, shaved or trimmed as long as good hygiene is practised. It understandable that most woman will trim to keep within her bikini line. However its the honey pot it surrounds which is of most interest to me.

over a year ago

"only cats should get fur balls stuck in their throats "

were both natural, we do keep spiders legs at bay tho

how many pussys do you have to eat to get a fur ball fella as ive been eating natural pussy for years never coughed one up yet

over a year ago

Deffo off and for the record I shaved my balls and trimmed my cock this morning

By *s louWoman
over a year ago

Enniskillen

"I don't shave my foof (although I keep it neat) and have only ever had one guy actively refuse to go down on me because of it. And judging from the amount of manbush I've seen, the favour aint always reciprocated anyway."

By *ecor atorMan
over a year ago

York

Because of the relative rareity I think natural blondes and Ginnaz should keep a little landing strip or full bush tho neatly trimmed.

over a year ago

"It dont bother me really, natural, shaved or trimmed as long as good hygiene is practised. It understandable that most woman will trim to keep within her bikini line. However its the honey pot it surrounds which is of most interest to me."

over a year ago

"Because of the relative rareity I think natural blondes and Ginnaz should keep a little landing strip or full bush tho neatly trimmed."

There is not a hope anyone gets to see my fanta pants!

By *ecor atorMan
over a year ago

York

"Because of the relative rareity I think natural blondes and Ginnaz should keep a little landing strip or full bush tho neatly trimmed.

There is not a hope anyone gets to see my fanta pants! "

Mmmm I love a bright red Clopper lol x

over a year ago

My frontage is natural but around the lips etc are shaved

over a year ago

"only cats should get fur balls stuck in their throats

This is true but what connection does it have with pubic hair?

I would imagine to end up with a furball you arent really licking the bits you're meant to "

Lol agreed

By *ollie1Couple
over a year ago

murcia spain

my wife shaved at the request of an FB since then shes discovered she prefers being shaved

over a year ago

"It dont bother me really, natural, shaved or trimmed as long as good hygiene is practised. It understandable that most woman will trim to keep within her bikini line. However its the honey pot it surrounds which is of most interest to me.

"

spot on!

By *yLongJourneyMan
over a year ago

Lowestoft

i have no qualms about the hair around the fun palace, mine used to be long around my rod of sexual frivolity but now i keep it trimmed down jut, just for the ladies (cant type as im dribbling and thinking)

over a year ago

A fanny should be like any normal woman, if its snowing...fur coat on!

If its not....get it off!

By *iggamanMan
over a year ago

London

"It dont bother me really, natural, shaved or trimmed as long as good hygiene is practised. It understandable that most woman will trim to keep within her bikini line. However its the honey pot it surrounds which is of most interest to me."

Post new Message to Thread