FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Interracial / QOS/BBC

Jump to newest
 

By *uriousyncpl99 OP   Couple
5 days ago

Lancashire

Hiya, I'm curious if there's many others into the same fetishes on here - many look down upon it, but I think everything is fine as long as its all legal and consensual! I've been digging a lot into QOS/BBC/Interracial porn on X and other sites and I'm really digging it! Any other lovers out there? I'd like to think of myself as a 'snowbunny'! Dms open E x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *D IrishMan
5 days ago

Nottingham

I'm very partial to playing with Indian or black ladies..I think it the colour contrast does it for me.

Though one very memorable meet with an Indian lady who was insatiable for white cock certainly left a great memory in my head!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *TinRedCouple
4 days ago

Reading

I'm definitely partial to a hunky, hung black guy 😇

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ertifiedCreamerMan
3 days ago

London

As long it's based on fun, love and respect.

Now who wants some chocolate? x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anderingWelshGuyMan
3 days ago

Swansea

Let's flip the BBC - any hot black ladies please do say hello 👋

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *vonCalling2022Couple
3 days ago

Whyteleafe

It’s quite a quest to find a BBC who is respectful and hot and polite and doesn’t keep his socks on!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uzyjonesxTV/TS
3 days ago

Wolverhampton

Any black or Asian guys interested in someone like me get in touch x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aucypantiesCouple
3 days ago

Travelling

Love black men legs instantly open ha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oseandorchidCouple
3 days ago

Colchester

I (J) definitely tend to find black or asian women catch my attention more easily than caucasian women (with latinas somewhere between the two), though it's just a mild aesthetic preference rather than a fetish, similar to our shared weakness for redheads with tattoos.

Conversely M has a very slight preference for white or black men/women, and less so for other asians unless they're really hot.

It's never a deal-breaker for either of us; more like a slight bonus to someone's baseline level of attractiveness.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *SexiiMan
3 days ago

Midlands

Always fun but not a deal breaker xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *bccreamMan
3 days ago

Lichfield

Nothing wrong with it at all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inaTitzTV/TS
3 days ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Huge black cocks look great in my cleavage

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igdaddyandslutCouple
2 days ago

Preston

The reason we joined this site

Mrs E love bbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andyDeanMan
2 days ago

Derby

[Removed by poster at 02/10/26 23:29:01]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andyDeanMan
2 days ago

Derby

I love to see BBCs slide into and be deep inside white women especially blondes. I would love to see one slide into and be deep inside my other half who is a blonde in her late fifties.

I love seeing BWCs inside Ebony, Pakistani, Indian Desi women.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ssexBlkMaleMan
2 days ago

Essex


"It’s quite a quest to find a BBC who is respectful and hot and polite and doesn’t keep his socks on!!"

Not if you know where to look it’s not……

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ee And MikeCouple
1 day ago

Cannock

As a cuck whose hotwife in recent years has developed a particular lust for hung young black ‘stallions’ then I don’t see the problem with people being honest about their sexual needs !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ortyairCouple
1 day ago

Wallasey

Love sexy black guys, who are hung and know how to treat a slut, Mrs x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ENW coupleCouple
1 day ago

west lancs

We may fall into this category

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickRoseBothBiCouple
21 hours ago

Canterbury

Nick absolutely loves black women - especially enjoys going down on a lovely wet black pussy and rimming a nice (clean) black derriere.

Rose loves a nice, hard, big white cock. She prefers white men. She says they are more attentive and sensual.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *earingpantiesTV/TS
20 hours ago

warrington

So wish my wife would try a bbc bet it great to watch

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eyond PurityCouple
20 hours ago

North East Lincolnshire

We met with a black gentleman for a social and C was drawn to him.

It had always been a complete no previously but she enjoyed the experience. So much so, he’s now part of our stable.

It’s not a fetish and the colour contrast is hot but him being a gent was what appealed more.

K

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ougntinaCouple
19 hours ago

chigwell

Has attracted us for many years x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top