Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Indian and Asian

Jump to newest

By *hornyx69 OP   Man
1 week ago

down south and up north

Got a thing for Indian and Asians as I think they are exotic.Would like to find a single lady or a couple to play with in the south east

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *opman121Man
1 week ago

stoke on trent

It’s one on my bucket list to tick hopefully it will get a tick one day

By *layer_3Man
1 week ago

Cambridgeshire

One of my biggest fantasies is to fuck an Asian or Oriental lady

By *arks2Couple
1 week ago

Warwickshire

What is it about Asian women that does it for you?

By *orkshireSglMan
1 week ago

Yorkshire

Also love Asian girls here, easily top of my bucket list

By *orningcoffee9Man
1 week ago

Manchester

"Also love Asian girls here, easily top of my bucket list "

Would you go out with one though? as In would you choose to pursue a relationship with one or is it more so a sexual fantasy.

I was actually thinking this for those who prefer BBC, do you prefer it because of the size of the dick or would many actually consider dating a black guy or are you more interested in what they possess?

By *amesnplanesMan
1 week ago

Swords and Dublin

If you visit Asia, live the dream then this ambition is much more realistic.

I did four years in HK... And it does broaden your mind

By *orkshireSglMan
1 week ago

Yorkshire

I’d gladly date one, just need to find someone local

By *ongAndThick123Man
1 week ago

Leeds

Yeah I’ve got a thing for Indian/pakistani/arab types. Men and women. They’re gorgeous

(Before anyone asks, no I’m not Asian).

By *r lotharioMan
1 week ago

newcastle-under-lyme

i've seen more than a few hot indian / asian sexies on here

By *ymClassDropoutMan
1 week ago

Berkshire

No thanks. I was married to one for 7 years and it was nothing but grief !!!!!

By *orningcoffee9Man
1 week ago

Manchester

"No thanks. I was married to one for 7 years and it was nothing but grief !!!!!"

So that puts you off from dating one or pursuing one because of past experience. Bit unfair no. That be like me having a bad experience with a black girl now I can't date them anymore.

By *hornyx69 OP   Man
1 week ago

down south and up north

"What is it about Asian women that does it for you?"

They are beautiful

By *oonbath89Man
1 week ago

radstock

I was seeing a Japanese girl when I was in my early 20s , petite with small tits

By *layer_3Man
1 week ago

Cambridgeshire

"What is it about Asian women that does it for you?"

The brown silky smooth skin, the dark hair, and yes very beautiful.

By *rstokeloverMan
1 week ago

kidsgrove

Indians and Asians cook the best food !!!!!

By *itaandJohnCouple
1 week ago

Bristol

This thread is quite frankly disgusting, race play and labelling people as 'exotic' just because of specific traits and where they originate from is unacceptable.

It's perfectly ok to have preferences, we all do, but fetishising this is something that needs to be stopped!

By *arks2Couple
1 week ago

Warwickshire

Got to admin. We found some of this a bit uncomfortable

By *ornucopiaMan
1 week ago

Bexley

"This thread is quite frankly disgusting, race play and labelling people as 'exotic' just because of specific traits and where they originate from is unacceptable.

It's perfectly ok to have preferences, we all do, but fetishising this is something that needs to be stopped! "

Can't say I've noticed anything so far on this thread that anyone would need to label as disgusting.

Could you perhaps eleborate? I've noticed the fetish card being played previously when the topic of Asians has come up.

Exactly what sort of fetish is it that is in some way different from other fetishes which get extolled on here without any problems?

Findimg a particular group attractive is surely almost the antithesis of disliking them because of one's racial prejudice ( Heaven forbid the latter happening on Fab).

By *ornucopiaMan
1 week ago

Bexley

On reflection, it could be seen as disturbing that so many men appear to be living in a 'maybe some day' dream world instead of getting on and meeting those who they particularly fancy!

By *itaandJohnCouple
1 week ago

Bristol

If you don't understand how the fetishisation of race is a bad thing, there's nothing we can say that will be able to help you.

It couldn't be more of a red flag, this thread is a rolling block list.

By *oandstephCouple
1 week ago

Bradford

Wheres does bbc fall then? Or bbw lovers not sure whats the difference tbh its someones apperance of a certain type that someone likes 🤷

By *immy PMan
1 week ago

notts via worksop

[Removed by poster at 11/09/24 21:46:55]

By *itaandJohnCouple
1 week ago

Bristol

Preferences are of course fine, but fetishisation, racial stereotyping etc are all wrong. Most of the opinions above are on the border of, or very clearly aligning with these sorts of mindsets.

If you have a preference for a particular trait in partners, that's fine, but the point at which it becomes not ok is when you only seek out people as a result of that trait and believe it defines that person, whilst ignoring the fact they're human and capable of being much more than just a stereotype or projection of a fantasy etc.

By *ittlechick77Couple
1 week ago

Staines

"Preferences are of course fine, but fetishisation, racial stereotyping etc are all wrong. Most of the opinions above are on the border of, or very clearly aligning with these sorts of mindsets.

If you have a preference for a particular trait in partners, that's fine, but the point at which it becomes not ok is when you only seek out people as a result of that trait and believe it defines that person, whilst ignoring the fact they're human and capable of being much more than just a stereotype or projection of a fantasy etc. "

By *j74Man
1 week ago

near

I fancy fuck out of Asians

By *evergiveupMan
1 week ago

derbyshire

I've had the pleasure of a Thai FB - and trust me it is all true what they say about Thai women

Amazing!!

By *ou only live onceMan
1 week ago

London

"Preferences are of course fine, but fetishisation, racial stereotyping etc are all wrong. Most of the opinions above are on the border of, or very clearly aligning with these sorts of mindsets.

If you have a preference for a particular trait in partners, that's fine, but the point at which it becomes not ok is when you only seek out people as a result of that trait and believe it defines that person, whilst ignoring the fact they're human and capable of being much more than just a stereotype or projection of a fantasy etc. "

Yep. But this is Fab where he must overlook anything at the alter of "preference"

By *atyric0nMan
1 week ago

Ipswich

"This thread is quite frankly disgusting, race play and labelling people as 'exotic' just because of specific traits and where they originate from is unacceptable.

It's perfectly ok to have preferences, we all do, but fetishising this is something that needs to be stopped! "

You're not entirely wrong, but have you not seen the amount of BBC requests/fetishizing that's apparently totally ok? 🤔

By *oandstephCouple
1 week ago

Bradford

what about a male that seeks out a latino type with the typical curvy latino body this the same or different?

By *ou only live onceMan
1 week ago

London

It's perfectly ok to have preferences, we all do, but fetishising this is something that needs to be stopped!

You're not entirely wrong, but have you not seen the amount of BBC requests/fetishizing that's apparently totally ok? 🤔"

Nope, they're equally as bad.

By *orningcoffee9Man
1 week ago

Manchester

You're not entirely wrong, but have you not seen the amount of BBC requests/fetishizing that's apparently totally ok? 🤔

Nope, they're equally as bad."

I thought of this as well. Do those who seek BBC see that as a fetish and would they also choose to be in a relationship with one. Or is it more so they just enjoy the size of their cock.

By *atyric0nMan
1 week ago

Ipswich

My stance on the subject is: if you wouldn't entertain dating/marrying from that ethnicity, you're most likely coming from a place of racism/fetishization/objectification. And that can't be swept under the "it's just a preference" rug.

By *ittlechick77Couple
1 week ago

Staines

"My stance on the subject is: if you wouldn't entertain dating/marrying from that ethnicity, you're most likely coming from a place of racism/fetishization/objectification. And that can't be swept under the "it's just a preference" rug."
agree

By *hesadistbullMan
2 days ago

India(mumbai)

"Got a thing for Indian and Asians as I think they are exotic.Would like to find a single lady or a couple to play with in the south east "

Indian Male here and I love the attention that has been recently given to Indians on fab !

By *erfHerder74Man
2 days ago

Greenock

Love Indian men with dark stubble or beards

My local shop had some stunning Pakistani men when I was growing up, beautiful hairy chest Alain sad how, beards and taches and none over 6 ft ❤️❤️❤️

By *erICorknowCouple
2 days ago

cork

Skin colour!

By *essTTWoman
2 days ago

Birmingham

"My stance on the subject is: if you wouldn't entertain dating/marrying from that ethnicity, you're most likely coming from a place of racism/fetishization/objectification. And that can't be swept under the "it's just a preference" rug."

Agree

By *ot_spicedCouple
2 days ago

Queenstown

While I understand tastes and fetishes, it can border on objectification and become another racial stereotype.

Probably 75% of the first contact messages we get appear to be a racial tick box vibe. Not very flattering

By *ew_to_this_indians_ukCouple
2 days ago

Manchester

Good luck

By *li57123Man
2 days ago

Berkshire

As a guy don’t mind it as sometimes get some guys message with it as a fetish. Like the attention at times.

By *pslad99Man
2 days ago

colchester

Would love to find a Indian lady

By *.S..Man
2 days ago

wolvo

[Removed by poster at 17/09/24 23:33:33]

By *.S..Man
2 days ago

wolvo

Ladies who like Indian guys make yourselves known please

By *andR2playCouple
2 days ago

Wakefield

[Removed by poster at 17/09/24 23:40:29]

By *riarfuckMan
1 day ago

Wednesbury

Would be fantastic to meet an Asian lady or better still an Asian couple but both are so hard to find unfortunately.should any be interested please ask

By *hilledguy2020Man
1 day ago

Gateshead

By *weet and SpiceCouple
1 day ago

Around the Midlands

"My stance on the subject is: if you wouldn't entertain dating/marrying from that ethnicity, you're most likely coming from a place of racism/fetishization/objectification. And that can't be swept under the "it's just a preference" rug.

Agree"

This!

By *ongAndThick123Man
1 day ago

Leeds

This is random. Who said anything about not wanting to date or marry someone?

Also this is a site that’s NOT about dating or marriage (apart from those already in couples).

By *ongAndThick123Man
1 day ago

Leeds

Thank you saviours for telling me who I can and cannot find attractive

By *lecom1Couple
1 day ago

Stornoway

Asian lady here

By *ince1965Man
1 day ago

Ilkeston

"I was seeing a Japanese girl when I was in my early 20s , petite with small tits "

Mmmm yes, and the noise when she's cumming.

By *ew_to_this_indians_ukCouple
24 hours ago

Manchester

"My stance on the subject is: if you wouldn't entertain dating/marrying from that ethnicity, you're most likely coming from a place of racism/fetishization/objectification. And that can't be swept under the "it's just a preference" rug.

Agree

This!"

Yep, almost like going back to the days when shops had signs: "no dogs, no Irish, no blacks"

Wake up people!

By *dul147Man
24 hours ago

Whitehaven

I love how women can publicly ask for a black man and this is deemed racist

By *exy_mixed_coupleCouple
24 hours ago

Hinckley

By *ongAndThick123Man
24 hours ago

Leeds

Agree

This!

Yep, almost like going back to the days when shops had signs: "no dogs, no Irish, no blacks"

Wake up people!"

Can you point out specific points in this thread where anyone has fetishised someone?

By *artytymemeMan
24 hours ago

Mansfield

I used to fancy my sister's Indian friend.

I got to sleep in her bed once but she wasn't there.

But I could smell her and got so horny.

By *ongAndThick123Man
24 hours ago

Leeds

"I used to fancy my sister's Indian friend.

I got to sleep in her bed once but she wasn't there.

But I could smell her and got so horny."

Dear god 🤦🏽‍♂️

By *io--Man
23 hours ago

Poulton

[Removed by poster at 18/09/24 19:39:34]

Post new Message to Thread