By *rriseMan
11 weeks ago

liverpool

Hell yes, and if they want to perve at me all the better

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ante40Man
11 weeks ago

darlington

as long as you don’t be creepy and take pictures or anything like that, I once had a guy obviously record me in studland beach it was weird

By *ottubduoCouple
11 weeks ago

Yorkshire

We have loads perv over us on the beach

By *ASTER and his WHORECouple
11 weeks ago

Chester

Yes! We encourage people to perv at us

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

A requirement?

By *assageVirtuosoMan
11 weeks ago

SouthEast

I've been to many busy beaches as well as secluded places in Europe.

Most genuine naturists mind their own business . Looking around is natural, but perving isn't.

There are however some people, usually men, who squat at the edges or hiding behind bushes and dunes who are there with the sole purpose to perve. It's unavoidable , not very pleasant but not that big of a nuisance . Just ignore them.

By *he Silver FuxMan
11 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

Part of the pleasure of being on a nudist beach is seeing other naked bodies… just don’t be creepy or weird about it

By *osh bitch n hornyCouple
11 weeks ago

Warrington

We are both around the pool at a naturist resort in Crete with lots of naked men woman and children. There is no perving here but we obviously look but don’t stare

By *luebell888Woman
11 weeks ago

Glasgowish

It may sound strange to non nudists but I really don't look anymore at people than I would if they were clothed.

By *andD300Couple
11 weeks ago

london

We hope so. C.

By *ee1967Man
11 weeks ago

watford

Who wouldn't

I go cos I love people looking at me

By *otwife and sexy beastCouple
11 weeks ago

rochester

We certainly don't mind pervs enjoying a cheeky peek. It's part of the reason we go, that and the being able to get an all over tan.

HW

By *andb69Couple
11 weeks ago

leeds

"Is it acceptable? "

No. Most naturist sites are family oriented, and are the antithesis of swinging. Nobody expects you to advertise your eyes constantly, but there is a difference between looking (as you might in a clothed environment) and perving, leching and being creepy.

By *andb69Couple
11 weeks ago

leeds

"It may sound strange to non nudists but I really don't look anymore at people than I would if they were clothed."

By *et and WillingCouple
11 weeks ago

Nuneaton

We went on one in the Algarve for first time a couple of years ago. You cant help but perv

By *ever2old4toysCouple
11 weeks ago

Abingdon

Not going to lie I would love to see people looking at my partner as she sunbathes on a nude beach. As long as they are respectful and not hounding her.

By *elshnewbies69Couple
11 weeks ago

cardiff

A little perv when glancing then yeah lol but not staring and being creepy that's a big no

By *andb69Couple
11 weeks ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 17/07/24 17:53:21]

By *andb69Couple
11 weeks ago

leeds

"Is it acceptable?

No. Most naturist sites are family oriented, and are the antithesis of swinging. Nobody expects you to advertise your eyes constantly, but there is a difference between looking (as you might in a clothed environment) and perving, leching and being creepy."

Spell checker!!

Avert not advertised.

By *ostringsfun84Man
11 weeks ago

Epsom

I’ll be at Studland at the end of the month, happy to have people stare and I’ll be keeping an eye out!

By *ottubduoCouple
11 weeks ago

Yorkshire

We loved been perved on as long as a respectful distance is kept

By *arlot o scara OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Hell

"Is it acceptable?

No. Most naturist sites are family oriented, and are the antithesis of swinging. Nobody expects you to advertise your eyes constantly, but there is a difference between looking (as you might in a clothed environment) and perving, leching and being creepy."

It helps ugly people feel better about themselves

By *r John WickMan
11 weeks ago

The Continental

"Is it acceptable?

No. Most naturist sites are family oriented, and are the antithesis of swinging. Nobody expects you to advertise your eyes constantly, but there is a difference between looking (as you might in a clothed environment) and perving, leching and being creepy.

It helps ugly people feel better about themselves "

Quite right too.

By *arlot o scara OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Hell

"Is it acceptable?

It helps ugly people feel better about themselves

Quite right too.

"

It’s only fair

By *rofessor ElementalMan
11 weeks ago

Durham

Mutual appreciation is all part of the thrill.

By *andb69Couple
11 weeks ago

leeds

"Mutual appreciation is all part of the thrill. "

That's the way swingers see things. It isn't the way naturists see things, and while many swingers are "naturists", very few real naturists are swingers.

By *am and johnCouple
11 weeks ago

york

Not acceptable but how to eradicate it without violence?

Yet appreciative glances are just fine.

By *ty31Man
11 weeks ago

NW London

So the moral of this thread is if your gonna go to a nudist beach don't forget your dark sunglasses

11 weeks ago

"Part of the pleasure of being on a nudist beach is seeing other naked bodies… just don’t be creepy or weird about it"

Exactly this. Or as a bloke, approach women who are by themselves and stand near there holding idle chit chat with your meat and veg hanging above them A fair few just like being naked in their own company enjoying the sunshine in peace. Glance, admire, (as we all do),....but for gods sake don't be an 'obvious' perv!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
11 weeks ago

Central

No more than you'd do in the street or in public, without being a pest and making people uncomfortable.

By *eterandJaneadventuresCouple
11 weeks ago

Sutton

As nudists ourselves going to nudist beaches ( just returning from Cap Dagde) it’s only natural to look, but no Leary staring ,

By *ophieslutTV/TS
11 weeks ago

Central

"Mutual appreciation is all part of the thrill. "

Most naturists are there for personal appreciation of themselves being au naturel in that environment.

By *armandwet50Couple
11 weeks ago

Far far away

"Is it acceptable? "

For us that's a big YES

By *ony-JonesMan
11 weeks ago

Gillingham

"Is it acceptable?

Spell checker!!

Avert not advertised."

didn't know you was a school teacher

By *mbernectorCouple
11 weeks ago

Doncaster

It's all part of the whole scenario for us

Such a turn on for me and my husband

Perving and being perved on

By *atgirlknobinCouple
11 weeks ago

ish

Everyone looks at each other , some like to be seen so theyll stand and walk around , if your on loungers all tmin rows then its in your face so cant help but look , but if its just a bare nudist beach and people walk upto you laying there just for a look then id call that perving , .lol

By *uffhandymanMan
11 weeks ago

selby/peterborough

Who doesn’t love a good perv. Nudist beaches are my favourite places to me!

By *estYorkshireGentMan
11 weeks ago

Leeds

It can’t be helped!! Just no staring or touching yourself and there’s no harm done though right?

By *reen as JadeCouple
11 weeks ago

Cheshire

You know that it goes on and I see alot of guys looking. The worst is when you forget people are around you and bend down to go in your bag or move your towel and you show to much of yourself to the guy next to me. X

By *atentHeelsCouple
11 weeks ago

Salford

Can’t imagine there’s a person on such beaches that isn’t. If you find nudity attractive anyway. Not everyone does.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

Everyone looks,of course they do. 'Perving' always sounds slightly distasteful to me and has dirty old man connotations

By *ooking4funMan
11 weeks ago

Ludgershall

My Mrs calls them "Bobs" because they bob up and down while taking a sneaky perv.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

"My Mrs calls them "Bobs" because they bob up and down while taking a sneaky perv."

We call them meerkats. They stand up pretending to look into the distance.

By *atnayCouple
11 weeks ago

STEVENAGE

"Mutual appreciation is all part of the thrill.

That's the way swingers see things. It isn't the way naturists see things, and while many swingers are "naturists", very few real naturists are swingers.

"

This.. you hit the nail on the head.

We have been naturists for as long as we can remember. Both of us raised with it. And most naturists are not swingers. They simply enjoy the freedom of being clothing free and connecting with the sun. No judgement, no tan lines and just care free. Not only that, but they are also some of the most genuinely kind, caring ppl you will meet.

We have been in the scene for 2 years and love the lifestyle and clubs that have gardens you can play in. However, we respect naturists and the code of conduct. So please be mindful of where you are. A public naturists beach or club is not the place to be blatant perving, taking pictures or playing. A sneaky, discreet, glance to admire a view is fine. Just remember where you are and be on best behavior. There are clubs such as VA's lux longe, ab fabs/kestrals, Rio's etc where you are free to be less so behaved.

By *assageVirtuosoMan
11 weeks ago

SouthEast

We have been naturists for as long as we can remember. Both of us raised with it. And most naturists are not swingers. They simply enjoy the freedom of being clothing free and connecting with the sun. No judgement, no tan lines and just care free. Not only that, but they are also some of the most genuinely kind, caring ppl you will meet.

We have been in the scene for 2 years and love the lifestyle and clubs that have gardens you can play in. However, we respect naturists and the code of conduct. So please be mindful of where you are. A public naturists beach or club is not the place to be blatant perving, taking pictures or playing. A sneaky, discreet, glance to admire a view is fine. Just remember where you are and be on best behavior. There are clubs such as VA's lux longe, ab fabs/kestrals, Rio's etc where you are free to be less so behaved."

I concur .

For naturists when clothes drop off, so are insecurities, prejudice , class and status, ill intentions.

I find that more people perve on bikini beaches than on naturist ones.

By *atnayCouple
11 weeks ago

STEVENAGE

We have been in the scene for 2 years and love the lifestyle and clubs that have gardens you can play in. However, we respect naturists and the code of conduct. So please be mindful of where you are. A public naturists beach or club is not the place to be blatant perving, taking pictures or playing. A sneaky, discreet, glance to admire a view is fine. Just remember where you are and be on best behavior. There are clubs such as VA's lux longe, ab fabs/kestrals, Rio's etc where you are free to be less so behaved.

I concur .

For naturists when clothes drop off, so are insecurities, prejudice , class and status, ill intentions.

I find that more people perve on bikini beaches than on naturist ones."

I'd say both, only on clothed beaches we are less aware as we feel less vulnerable.

I witnessed a british X pat family on a well known family naturist beach in Spain (Vera Playa), openly perve and make some very inappropriate comments and really insulting. They all remained clothed and when their daughter, who was 9 or so wanted to strip off as everyone else on the beach had. The parents had the ordasity to call us pervs and insist she remain clothed. Beggs to differ.

11 weeks ago

"Is it acceptable?

Spell checker!!

Avert not advertised."

And leching?

By *uds1Couple
11 weeks ago

lanark

Mrs has been perved a few times at studland

By *j1981Man
11 weeks ago

cork

"Is it acceptable? "

Impossible not too... if u on one... u either there to perv or be perved.....

By *ohn_1985Man
11 weeks ago

Edinburgh

No wonder, with those huge tits

By *andb13Couple
11 weeks ago

Bradford

If it's out its on show and if it's on show it's there to be looked at..male or female.

It should be expected that people will look.

11 weeks ago

There’s a big difference between swingers and naturists. Some people get naked because they enjoy the freedom, not for sexual reasons.

I think it’s normal for humans to look at other bodies out of natural curiousity but anything more isn’t acceptable in my opinion

I wouldn’t enjoy being perved at. The idea of men hiding in the bushes for a look is manky

By *uoPlay4FunCouple
11 weeks ago

Somewhere Near

We have some come over and look whilst we have been to the beach.

By *eekingjoy777Woman
11 weeks ago

dorset

It is unavoidable to perve both the guys and the girls

X

By *illing to please46Man
11 weeks ago

Nottingham

Get a good pair of sunglasses

By *eyeYCouple
11 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

Voice of reason! Beat us to it

By *orny salesmanMan
11 weeks ago

Preston

I love nothing more than a walk along the nudist beach in gran caneria obviously naked myself and do enjoy a good look and like being looked at too

By *ornyczechwifeCouple
11 weeks ago

Close To You

Absolutely is acceptable

By *ixenandhoundCouple
11 weeks ago

Plymouth, South west

Totally acceptable in our eyes... we like to check others out so only seeks fair lol

By *xydadbodMan
11 weeks ago

Milton keynes

Of course, it's unavoidable really. Unless you're planning walking blindfolded lol

By *espectfulSilverFoxMan
11 weeks ago

sunbury

"Unavoidable "

Hahahahah completely agree....was on hols in corsica recently where one half of beach was nudist....yes utterly unavoidable. Especially those gorgeous mature curvy ladies come out of the sea

By *andb69Couple
11 weeks ago

leeds

It really is surprising that so many people on this thread don't seem to understand the vast difference between "looking" and "perving".

Decent people "look", perverts "perve".

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

"It really is surprising that so many people on this thread don't seem to understand the vast difference between "looking" and "perving".

Decent people "look", perverts "perve". "

Yep.

Perving makes me think of Benny Hill

By *pankingNorfolkCouple
11 weeks ago

Norwichish

Will let you know later today.

By *assageVirtuosoMan
11 weeks ago

SouthEast

I concur .

I'd say both, only on clothed beaches we are less aware as we feel less vulnerable.

I witnessed a british X pat family on a well known family naturist beach in Spain (Vera Playa), openly perve and make some very inappropriate comments and really insulting. They all remained clothed and when their daughter, who was 9 or so wanted to strip off as everyone else on the beach had. The parents had the ordasity to call us pervs and insist she remain clothed. Beggs to differ. "

They were openly anti naturist, not perves.

They should've put their towels down further away from the nudist area ,if they can't stand nudists.

By *onnoisseur100Man
11 weeks ago

Woking-ish

"Is it acceptable?

Spell checker!!

Avert not advertised."

Theres a big difference when you mention the word family.... nobody i hope would be actively playing in a family space.

By *pankingNorfolkCouple
11 weeks ago

Norwichish

Well there were plenty of guys wandering up and down getting their 10000 steps in no doubt rather than looking for someone to peeve over

By *kyblue2Couple
11 weeks ago

Coventry

Think we’d be a bit disappointed if no one had a little perv

By *roovy BabyCouple
11 weeks ago

Bletchley

"Think we’d be a bit disappointed if no one had a little perv "

Completely agree.

By *9 kisses.Man
11 weeks ago

clacton on sea

I've been to a nudist beach a few times,

Yes I look,

I don't mind being looked at either,

But sadly I've seen many a meerkat watching couples,

That would make me feel uncomfortable after a while,

By *atnayCouple
10 weeks ago

STEVENAGE

I concur .

I witnessed a british X pat family on a well known family naturist beach in Spain (Vera Playa), openly perve and make some very inappropriate comments and really insulting. They all remained clothed and when their daughter, who was 9 or so wanted to strip off as everyone else on the beach had. The parents had the ordasity to call us pervs and insist she remain clothed. Beggs to differ.

They were openly anti naturist, not perves.

They should've put their towels down further away from the nudist area ,if they can't stand nudists. "

They purposely came to that beach as its a well known naturist beach. 2miles worth. They sat at a beach bar with the intension of perving, judging and insulting. All it really shows is how insecure they must be about themselves that they need to behave as such. And to call us pervs.

And, yes, we are swingers and love playing outside in the sun. But are tots respectful of where we play with others, perv or engage in our own fun. Genuine natirist beaches or clubs are not the place. And yes, IlWe have taken a discreet side glance and admired a view discreetly, but nothing more.

We save that for kestrals, VA Lux Loung and when we get the chance to go, Cap d'agde. Why, because there it is totally acceptable and welcomed..

By *i 4 biMan
10 weeks ago

Southend

"

Very very true.

Post new Message to Thread