Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Weight/preferences

Jump to newest

By *essTT OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Birmingham

Why is it the common consensus on here that if a woman is bigger she's not allowed to have preferences?

Recently being told I'm not exactly kate moss and to get of my high horse cause I'm a quite a big girl/I must have very high standards because I said I like to find someone attractive in order to have sex with them.

Do people really believe that fat women should be grateful and just have sex with anyone who shows them a bit of attention regardless of whether they find the person attractive or not.

Also worth mentioning this isn't about a potentional partner being "Ryan reynolds" of having an athletic body, its literally whether you find the person attractive or not

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arlot o scaraWoman
11 weeks ago

Hell

I’ve never been told that

By *essTT OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Birmingham

"I’ve never been told that"

Check you dms x

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

"Why is it the common consensus on here that if a woman is bigger she's not allowed to have preferences?

Recently being told I'm not exactly kate moss and to get of my high horse cause I'm a quite a big girl/I must have very high standards because I said I like to find someone attractive in order to have sex with them.

Do people really believe that fat women should be grateful and just have sex with anyone who shows them a bit of attention regardless of whether they find the person attractive or not.

Also worth mentioning this isn't about a potentional partner being "Ryan reynolds" of having an athletic body, its literally whether you find the person attractive or not"

Absolutely not, whoever suggested those women should be grateful are vile.

Each to their own and all that.

I must admit, as a bigger guy, I tend to prefer bigger women. If I look at a profile and see the person described as athletic or slim, even if I am interested, I won't message as I have this weird mindset that slim people don't want to hear from bigger people.

Some will specify they don't want to hear from bigger people, no issue with that at all.

By *asterMeliodasMan
11 weeks ago

Near Keith

[Removed by poster at 14/07/24 16:12:06]

By *asterMeliodasMan
11 weeks ago

Near Keith

I don't think that at all. To be honest, that exchange soured me on the post and I won't be participating in it any more.

By *essTT OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Birmingham

"I don't think that at all. To be honest, that exchange soured me on the post and I won't be participating in it any more."

Thank you for saying this.

I appreciate my comments may have come across as judging but surely if we don't understand things we are allowed to ask questions, no?

I wasn't rude(I don't think) to anyone posting so those comments out of thin air were very

By *essTT OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Why is it the common consensus on here that if a woman is bigger she's not allowed to have preferences?

Also worth mentioning this isn't about a potentional partner being "Ryan reynolds" of having an athletic body, its literally whether you find the person attractive or not

I must admit, as a bigger guy, I tend to prefer bigger women. If I look at a profile and see the person described as athletic or slim, even if I am interested, I won't message as I have this weird mindset that slim people don't want to hear from bigger people.

Some will specify they don't want to hear from bigger people, no issue with that at all."

You should still message tbh, lots of slim people like big people and vice versa.

I think weight to be completely honest is irrelevant when trying to make connections, it's whether you find the person attractive or not! X

By *asterMeliodasMan
11 weeks ago

Near Keith

"I don't think that at all. To be honest, that exchange soured me on the post and I won't be participating in it any more.

I appreciate my comments may have come across as judging but surely if we don't understand things we are allowed to ask questions, no?

I wasn't rude(I don't think) to anyone posting so those comments out of thin air were very "

I wouldn't have said so either. You had questions about it and you asked them.

This does seem to be an unfortunate societal trend, though: have you seen the articles talking about the "mixed weight" relationship between Colin and Penelope in Bridgerton?

By *essTT OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Birmingham

"I don't think that at all. To be honest, that exchange soured me on the post and I won't be participating in it any more.

I wasn't rude(I don't think) to anyone posting so those comments out of thin air were very

This does seem to be an unfortunate societal trend, though: have you seen the articles talking about the "mixed weight" relationship between Colin and Penelope in Bridgerton?"

Yes, plus lots of articles saying she shouldn't of been made a sex symbols because she's over weight

It's all very boring

By *etals100Woman
11 weeks ago

Coventry

I'm a big girl and I'm never without willy unless I want to be!

And I only fuck people I find attractive. The comments you received were out of order.

By *asterMeliodasMan
11 weeks ago

Near Keith

This does seem to be an unfortunate societal trend, though: have you seen the articles talking about the "mixed weight" relationship between Colin and Penelope in Bridgerton?

Yes, plus lots of articles saying she shouldn't of been made a sex symbols because she's over weight

It's all very boring "

Totally agree. If you're attracted to someone you're attracted to them. My wife is fat (I say this as a neutral observation of her size with no value attached) and if anyone ever implied that she shouldn't be able to have preferences because of that, I would...tell them off very sternly, because violence is bad. :P

By *essTT OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Birmingham

"I'm a big girl and I'm never without willy unless I want to be!

And I only fuck people I find attractive. The comments you received were out of order. "

You're not allowed apparently

By *essTT OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Birmingham

It's all very boring

Totally agree. If you're attracted to someone you're attracted to them. My wife is fat (I say this as a neutral observation of her size with no value attached) and if anyone ever implied that she shouldn't be able to have preferences because of that, I would...tell them off very sternly, because violence is bad. :P"

It's so strange how peoples minds work.

Lots of people genuinely find fat bodies attractive so why the issue

11 weeks ago

They slid into your DMs and then went on the attack following rejection. Whatever makes them feel better about that I guess . I’ve not actually had my size picked at here, I think fab is very accepting of the bigger woman. Just look at the top photos, they’re often of women with stretch marks and a belly. I usually just ignore a message if I’m not interested and don’t engage, if I told people they weren’t for me I’m sure I’d have gotten some comments about how fat I am.

I’ve got enough of my own hang ups without anyone creating anymore for me but I do try not to create any for others too. I’ve also liked someone’s personality so much here that I’ve met them blind, no photo and I hit the jackpot with the gamble tbf

11 weeks ago

Oh Hang on …. Is this just unsolicited messages without prior engagement?? What a bunch of cocks!

By *etals100Woman
11 weeks ago

Coventry

"Oh Hang on …. Is this just unsolicited messages without prior engagement?? What a bunch of cocks! "

No, it was a thread on here where our OP above asked a question regarding key swapping parties and what would happen if either party wasn't attracted!

By *ustamanMan
11 weeks ago

weymouth

I've had enough rejection and comments about my body over my life to know how it cuts. If someone doesn't fancy me that's fine where all different and it doesn't matter what size you are your still allowed preference

By *essTT OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Oh Hang on …. Is this just unsolicited messages without prior engagement?? What a bunch of cocks! "

No it's specifically about the response I got after posting on a thread on here.

Although I have had men comment on my weight after I've said I'm not interested

By *ampire69Man
11 weeks ago

Birmingham West Midlands

a ladies weight height or colour in theory should not be an issue, however we all every single one of us has prejudice and bias and most of all fredom of choice. Its wrong to berate a person because they either turn us down or dont meet our specifcation, i would hope before anyone contacts another person they have read that persons profile first the clues are in the detail

By *asterMeliodasMan
11 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Oh Hang on …. Is this just unsolicited messages without prior engagement?? What a bunch of cocks!

No it's specifically about the response I got after posting on a thread on here.

Although I have had men comment on my weight after I've said I'm not interested "

They all seem to read out of the same playbook on that one; I could set my watch by the guys who went after a friend's weight after she said she wasn't interested.

It's especially hilarious as a tantrum tactic because it's like they're trying to completely retcon the point 5 minutes ago where they were desperately trying to get in your pants. You weren't too fat then, were you?

11 weeks ago

Some will specify they don't want to hear from bigger people, no issue with that at all.

You should still message tbh, lots of slim people like big people and vice versa.

I think weight to be completely honest is irrelevant when trying to make connections, it's whether you find the person attractive or not! X"

Agree to an extent. Having just read the thread in question, some people are comfortable with meaningless sex and whether they find the person attractive or not. So long as both parties get what they want out of it and its consensual. Suppose it depends on the actual circumstances. Regardless of all that, she didn't need to climb into you the way she did and start getting personal.

By *oxy jWoman
11 weeks ago

somerset

be you op its all about you thats why you are here for you ...

amongst some men there seems to be a notion that bigger women are not picky because for some reason they must be desperate one of my very best bests on the scene gets this all the time some guys tell her she can't be picky cause shes a big girl but she turns it into a positive she's very picky and she has a army of admirers and meets often she super confident and wont allow men to walk all over her or abuse her .... stick to your guns ladies on this scene all women are in control...

women are not stupid they know that some men who chase larger women are those who think ah she'll be easy yet most will be shocked that indeed she will be picky as all women should be ...

i still dont understand why alot of men are not picky you know the ones that say anyone anywhere doing anything as they are a total turn off .... everyone should be picky and have preferences / types / kinks

By *asterMeliodasMan
11 weeks ago

Near Keith

"be you op its all about you thats why you are here for you ...

amongst some men there seems to be a notion that bigger women are not picky because for some reason they must be desperate one of my very best bests on the scene gets this all the time some guys tell her she can't be picky cause shes a big girl but she turns it into a positive she's very picky and she has a army of admirers and meets often she super confident and wont allow men to walk all over her or abuse her .... stick to your guns ladies on this scene all women are in control...

women are not stupid they know that some men who chase larger women are those who think ah she'll be easy yet most will be shocked that indeed she will be picky as all women should be ...

i still dont understand why alot of men are not picky you know the ones that say anyone anywhere doing anything as they are a total turn off .... everyone should be picky and have preferences / types / kinks"

The theory I have about that is that a lot of them will take whatever they can get because they don't know if and when another opportunity will come along. Usually the impatient ones who send multiple messages in a row and don't take the hint when they don't get a response.

11 weeks ago

Unfortunately there is a minority of guys on here who think as a woman is larger they should be grateful for attention.

When they get rejected they are often super salty and they think they are being insulted and cannot understand everyone has preferences.

The reason why most of us are on here are to find people our type. No matter what never lower your standards for these idiots.

By *essTT OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Birmingham

I think weight to be completely honest is irrelevant when trying to make connections, it's whether you find the person attractive or not! X

Agree to an extent. Having just read the thread in question, some people are comfortable with meaningless sex and whether they find the person attractive or not. So long as both parties get what they want out of it and its consensual. Suppose it depends on the actual circumstances. Regardless of all that, she didn't need to climb into you the way she did and start getting personal."

Oh I get that but I don't really understand it, hence why I was asking questions.

I don't require anyone to look like a super model in order to have sex with them, but there needs to be some kind of attraction for me and hopefully from the other person as well.

But like I said the fact that they made it about weight/looks says more about them than it does about me

By *essTT OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Birmingham

"be you op its all about you thats why you are here for you ...

i still dont understand why alot of men are not picky you know the ones that say anyone anywhere doing anything as they are a total turn off .... everyone should be picky and have preferences / types / kinks

The theory I have about that is that a lot of them will take whatever they can get because they don't know if and when another opportunity will come along. Usually the impatient ones who send multiple messages in a row and don't take the hint when they don't get a response."

I 100% agree with this.

I used to work an office job with mainly men and hearing them talk about women they had sex with but don't find attractive was a very eye opening experience

By *oredncuriousMan
11 weeks ago

Limavady

Also worth mentioning this isn't about a potentional partner being "Ryan reynolds" of having an athletic body, it’s literally whether you find the person attractive or not"

absolutely not!! I find bigger woman so much more attractive, some have no confidence some do!! U got it girl flaunt it!!

By *rsKOTCTWoman
11 weeks ago

Leeds

I've actually just seen the post and my goodness I'm with you!

I need an attraction to fuck someone, to even kiss someone, regardless of your size and shape you absolutely should have standards and preferences & to be honest the any holes a goal crew totally puts me off this place.

I'd hate for someone to have sex with me because they had to and needed to cover my face I'd feel absolutely disgusting and small.

You keep your preferences and standards!!

By *essTT OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Birmingham

"I've actually just seen the post and my goodness I'm with you!

I need an attraction to fuck someone, to even kiss someone, regardless of your size and shape you absolutely should have standards and preferences & to be honest the any holes a goal crew totally puts me off this place.

I'd hate for someone to have sex with me because they had to and needed to cover my face I'd feel absolutely disgusting and small.

You keep your preferences and standards!! "

Honestly

I'd be mortified if someone asked to put a bag on my head, I'd rather go home and have a wank

By *rsKOTCTWoman
11 weeks ago

Leeds

Honestly

I'd be mortified if someone asked to put a bag on my head, I'd rather go home and have a wank "

I think I'd legit cry!!

By *ay W. BeauWoman
11 weeks ago

Wolvo

You keep your preferences and standards!! "

Fully supportive of keep your preferences and your standards. People will always have an opinion on who you should and shouldnt be meeting on here, worse when it excludes them. The comments can be hard to ignore, as it can have you questioning your self worth.

By *essTT OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Birmingham

Fully supportive of keep your preferences and your standards. People will always have an opinion on who you should and shouldnt be meeting on here, worse when it excludes them. The comments can be hard to ignore, as it can have you questioning your self worth. "

I can easily ignore the comments on here because I know they're only being said for people to lash out and be nasty.

I just thunk it's funny that whenever fat people speak about preferences/wanted to find someone attractive the first thing people comment on is their weight

By *arehamMan
11 weeks ago

handforth

I love thin and small women but one of my best fucks was with a larger lady I don’t know what that says about me

11 weeks ago

Sorry to hear about the arseholes you've encountered.

Anyone who suggests that someone shouldn't have an opinion, or their opinion is lesser due to their appearance are pure evil imo.

As someone said above, some of my best and memorable times in the bedroom have been with females who flaunted those beauty curves brilliantly.

By *essTT OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Sorry to hear about the arseholes you've encountered.

Anyone who suggests that someone shouldn't have an opinion, or their opinion is lesser due to their appearance are pure evil imo.

As someone said above, some of my best and memorable times in the bedroom have been with females who flaunted those beauty curves brilliantly."

Easy to ignore when it's people behind a screen just lashing out to be nasty

Thankfully admin have deleted to comments I was referring to

By *ealitybitesMan
11 weeks ago

Belfast

I've no idea where or what the offensive posts were in relation to so I can't comment on those but I have read numerous threads over the years where even very productive and long standing forum members have expressed opinions on particular demographics not being in a position to have preferences.

I have lost count of the number of messages I've received telling me that I don't have options because of my gender, my age and the fact I am straight.

Apparently I should be grateful and not so fussy because of the above.

I think as well as the misogynists and misandrists there are a certain section of this "community" who are only interested in people who dance to the sound of their drum and their perceived status on fab or in the world of swinging.

By *essTT OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Birmingham

"I've no idea where or what the offensive posts were in relation to so I can't comment on those but I have read numerous threads over the years where even very productive and long standing forum members have expressed opinions on particular demographics not being in a position to have preferences.

I have lost count of the number of messages I've received telling me that I don't have options because of my gender, my age and the fact I am straight.

Apparently I should be grateful and not so fussy because of the above.

I think as well as the misogynists and misandrists there are a certain section of this "community" who are only interested in people who dance to the sound of their drum and their perceived status on fab or in the world of swinging."

I can't comment on this since it's not my reality and I don't fit into the 'sub groups' you've mentioned (male/straight)

But I do find it strange that people who wouldn't even look at you (not you specfically) twice think it's their right to tell you what you are and aren't allowed to look for in a partner.

By *vaRose43Woman
11 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

I was told yesterday by a couple that I wasn’t a proper swinger if I needed to find my playmates attractive (I’d turned them down politely of their offer of a gang bang). Apparently they see the guys as just an appendage, and I’m the worst sort of person for wanting to actually like the person I’m allowing into my body

By *essTT OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Birmingham

"I was told yesterday by a couple that I wasn’t a proper swinger if I needed to find my playmates attractive (I’d turned them down politely of their offer of a gang bang). Apparently they see the guys as just an appendage, and I’m the worst sort of person for wanting to actually like the person I’m allowing into my body "

I got told the similar on another thread (post have now been deleted by admin), commented on my weight and said I need to get off my high horse because I'm not exactly kate moss

By *ealitybitesMan
11 weeks ago

Belfast

"I was told yesterday by a couple that I wasn’t a proper swinger if I needed to find my playmates attractive (I’d turned them down politely of their offer of a gang bang). Apparently they see the guys as just an appendage, and I’m the worst sort of person for wanting to actually like the person I’m allowing into my body "

I've told a number of couples in the past that as it says on my profile I chat before meeting and then only socially.

Their response has been they have no interest in becoming friends or what I look like as the only important thing is my cock.

11 weeks ago

"I was told yesterday by a couple that I wasn’t a proper swinger if I needed to find my playmates attractive (I’d turned them down politely of their offer of a gang bang). Apparently they see the guys as just an appendage, and I’m the worst sort of person for wanting to actually like the person I’m allowing into my body

I got told the similar on another thread (post have now been deleted by admin), commented on my weight and said I need to get off my high horse because I'm not exactly kate moss "

The irony being you're far more desirable than than the woman having a pop at you.

By *vaRose43Woman
11 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

" I was told yesterday by a couple that I wasn’t a proper swinger if I needed to find my playmates attractive (I’d turned them down politely of their offer of a gang bang). Apparently they see the guys as just an appendage, and I’m the worst sort of person for wanting to actually like the person I’m allowing into my body

I got told the similar on another thread (post have now been deleted by admin), commented on my weight and said I need to get off my high horse because I'm not exactly kate moss "

I’ve never had an ego. I know I won’t appeal to everyone. Not every man wants a woman with an arse you can rest a pint on . But I am allowed to want mutual desire from the people I play with. They’re more than just a cock and I’m more than just a hole

By *vaRose43Woman
11 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

"I was told yesterday by a couple that I wasn’t a proper swinger if I needed to find my playmates attractive (I’d turned them down politely of their offer of a gang bang). Apparently they see the guys as just an appendage, and I’m the worst sort of person for wanting to actually like the person I’m allowing into my body

I've told a number of couples in the past that as it says on my profile I chat before meeting and then only socially.

Their response has been they have no interest in becoming friends or what I look like as the only important thing is my cock."

I mean we all expect some form of objectifying on fab but that’s just ridiculous. What happened to mutual attraction?

By *r K and Mrs LCouple
11 weeks ago

Leicester

Their response has been they have no interest in becoming friends or what I look like as the only important thing is my cock.

I mean we all expect some form of objectifying on fab but that’s just ridiculous. What happened to mutual attraction?"

well if it was for certain things on your profile we would love to play with you…. Distance, we vape instead of smoke, but we genuinely think you sound lovely..x

By *adbod52Man
11 weeks ago

Luton

So, I am definitely attracted to a larger lady.

But there also needs to be other things that make people attractive.

A larger size for me is only one of the attributes that I find attractive.

Post new Message to Thread