Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Chatting and flirting!

Jump to newest

By *oyalitytwo OP   Couple
12 weeks ago

Bexleyheath

I haven’t been very active here because as soon as I find someone I like they just want to meet immediately whereas I’d like to get to know someone and chat and flirt a bit first. Charlie is encouraging me to explore a bit alone but I don’t seem to be able to find the right person who will make an effort and have some fun before arranging a meet.

Am I asking for too much or is this the wrong site for what I want?

Lizzie x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *WANDTGCouple
12 weeks ago

Borough of Greenwich

Sometimes the chat drys up after a few days , as for a face pic, I think that's a deal breaker for some people. What's the point of putting time and effort into a conversation only to find that the person isn't to your liking .

By *riendly Genuine dadMan
12 weeks ago

Burnley

There is plenty of weirdos on here that are majorly sexually frustrated and don’t understand what NO means so I prefer to chat and get to know them better first.

By *evonrobMan
12 weeks ago

Kingsbridge

I think you’re asking for precisely what you want. All my best meets have been after quite extensive flirtations on here and when we eventually meet it has made the whole process so much more relaxing and enjoyable. Much better from my perspective to actually meet someone you like rather than meet n go! But maybe that’s just me?

Good luck anyway, I bet you’re lovely to flirt with.

R

By *aizyWoman
12 weeks ago

west midlands

No you're not asking too much, all my meets have been after long chats, I have to get to know someone before meeting.

By *ensman100Man
12 weeks ago

Hounslow

I prefer to chat first.. get to know one another before things go further.

I'm happy to meet socially when I can.

By *ourmetGentlemanMan
12 weeks ago

NOTTINGHAM

"I haven’t been very active here because as soon as I find someone I like they just want to meet immediately whereas I’d like to get to know someone and chat and flirt a bit first. Charlie is encouraging me to explore a bit alone but I don’t seem to be able to find the right person who will make an effort and have some fun before arranging a meet.

Am I asking for too much or is this the wrong site for what I want?

Lizzie x"

You're not asking a lot at all, I think for some the disconnect is what they're after but not everyone's after the same thing, but the important thing is about what you're comfortable with, if someone can't respect you wanting to have a chat first you can't expect them to respect you on a meet is my honest take

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

Nothing wrong with wanting to get to know someone before doing something very personal and intimate!

If you need/want to build up a mental connection and rapport over messages and coffee/drinks to feel comfortable, stick to that.

The only thing mentioned above that I do agree on, is after a good dialogue is established, sharing a face picture (fully clothed)is important, it just saves wasting time if there is no attraction.

By *asterMeliodasMan
12 weeks ago

Near Keith

Personally I would much rather get to know someone and build a rapport before a play meet. Sex for sex's sake is fun, but it's so much more intense when there's a genuine connection there.

By *he Silver FuxMan
12 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

Stick to your guns Lizzie, a decent guy would be more than willing to meet you for a flirty social date or two.

Personally I hate endless messaging, I will ask to meet socially asap

By *ertsalaughMan
12 weeks ago

RENFREW

I think if they want to meet for fun straight away it's maybe not the best for you , but if just wanting to meet in person because they might feel its a better way to build up a connection.

By *pankingNorfolkCouple
12 weeks ago

Norwichish

There are a lot of guys on here who seem to think everyone can drop everything as they happen to have the afternoon “off” from their significant other. Not they they actually say that, just sometimes the “I’m staying at a hotel in your area tonight” or “I’m only free this afternoon” are a bit of a giveaway.

Not that we are looking for guys but have had messages that say stuff along those line

By *inkerbell_and_dadbodCouple
12 weeks ago

London

We’re a (very) long distance couple so chatting is a bit part of our relationship.

We’ve had some very successful long term chats with other couples where we really get to understand each other’s desires, and that’s made our eventual meets so much more fulfilling and exciting.

Having that connection means you can really lose yourself in the pleasure

K&D

By *orkiepud_69Couple
12 weeks ago

Scarborough

Can’t beat a nice long term sexy chat!!

By *ootyfruityCouple
12 weeks ago

andover

I think you can find it, we like to chat first and build a bit of a connection

By *estYorkshireGentMan
12 weeks ago

Leeds

I definitely prefer to chat and build a bit of connection first but it can be tough as some people lose interest or assume you’re not that interested if you don’t try and arrange a meet. Finding the balance can be the toughest part about fab I’ve found.

It’s possible but it’s harder to find on here unfortunately. Keep the hope and happy fabbing!

Post new Message to Thread