Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

No reply

Jump to newest

By *eepmekeen OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

liverpool/Manchester

What is it with guys on here that think getting no reply to their message entitles them to just keep on sending more messages in the hope you'll change your mind!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arriLadMan
12 weeks ago

North West

On fab people live by the old saying "If at first you don't succeed..."

By *asterMeliodasMan
12 weeks ago

Near Keith

"What is it with guys on here that think getting no reply to their message entitles them to just keep on sending more messages in the hope you'll change your mind! "

Wish I could tell you. It even comes up with a big message telling you that you already messaged them without a reply, and it might not be the best idea to send another one.

By *WB85Man
12 weeks ago

Staffordshire

I believe it's called desperation.

I only ever send one unless I get a reply.

By *oreAgainForeverCouple
12 weeks ago

doncaster

It’s the attitude you get after you delete one no one’s got time to reply to every one especially a message that says hey and just has a dick pic attached it’s the entitlement people have on here that they deserve a reply

By *inkycumsluttWoman
12 weeks ago

St Neots

Absolute desperation. I have one dude in my inbox that's up to 30 messages, I haven't replied once. I'd block him but I'm quite interested to see just how many he'll send before he finally realises there's no chance

By *dam_TinaCouple
12 weeks ago

Hampshire

It's probably to do with that ass

By *avexxMan
12 weeks ago

cheshire

"Absolute desperation. I have one dude in my inbox that's up to 30 messages, I haven't replied once. I'd block him but I'm quite interested to see just how many he'll send before he finally realises there's no chance"
,,, hes a bloody stalker

By *asterMeliodasMan
12 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Absolute desperation. I have one dude in my inbox that's up to 30 messages, I haven't replied once. I'd block him but I'm quite interested to see just how many he'll send before he finally realises there's no chance"

You should start a sweepstakes for this and take bets. :P

By *andPextraCouple
12 weeks ago

North West

Who knows the answer. Just some very entitled and self centered people on here who think if they ask they get.

By *endalshaggersCouple
12 weeks ago

Kendal

We're in a similar boat. There's the chap half of a couple who's very taken with me. He wants just me, on my own - which if he read the profile would realise won't happen. Likewise we'd block him but his messages are somewhat entertaining and to a tiny degree I'm intrigued if he can walk the walk as much as he talks the talk about what he'd "love to do to me".

C xoxo

By *asterMeliodasMan
12 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Absolute desperation. I have one dude in my inbox that's up to 30 messages, I haven't replied once. I'd block him but I'm quite interested to see just how many he'll send before he finally realises there's no chance

We're in a similar boat. There's the chap half of a couple who's very taken with me. He wants just me, on my own - which if he read the profile would realise won't happen. Likewise we'd block him but his messages are somewhat entertaining and to a tiny degree I'm intrigued if he can walk the walk as much as he talks the talk about what he'd "love to do to me".

C xoxo"

I hope he doesn't see you saying this and double down on thinking he's in with a chance. XD

By *hestyCharlotteWoman
12 weeks ago

blackpool

lol he’ll probably never stop

By *urvyGalNorfolkWoman
12 weeks ago

East Norfolk

If someone’s messaged me a year ago, and I didn’t respond, I wouldn’t mind them trying again now, as situations change!

But I agree, the ones who keep trying and send multiple messages on the same evening are just strange

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

12 weeks ago

East Sussex

Just block. The problem is solved

By *eepmekeen OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

liverpool/Manchester

"Just block. The problem is solved"

Thanks for stating the obvious! Now why didn't I think of that.

By *r.Vice GuyMan
12 weeks ago

bristol/london

That's toxic af. Maybe block him and put the poor guy out his misery or even go as far to say no thank yoj?

Kind of feels like people forget there are humans at the end of these messages

By *r.Vice GuyMan
12 weeks ago

bristol/london

"Just block. The problem is solved

Thanks for stating the obvious! Now why didn't I think of that."

So why don't you block them?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
12 weeks ago

Central

It's often just a

?

Or an emoji . How they lack the insight that they'll likely kill their chances, is beyond me

By *moothCriminal_xMan
12 weeks ago

Redditch

Because women get hundreds of messages so often i assume my message is lost in the pile

By *asterMeliodasMan
12 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Absolute desperation. I have one dude in my inbox that's up to 30 messages, I haven't replied once. I'd block him but I'm quite interested to see just how many he'll send before he finally realises there's no chance

That's toxic af. Maybe block him and put the poor guy out his misery or even go as far to say no thank yoj?

Kind of feels like people forget there are humans at the end of these messages"

In fairness, though, the site itself tells you that no response is effectively a polite "no thank you", so after the first message didn't get a response, he probably shouldn't have followed up, let alone with 29 more. Charitably, at best, after like 3 messages it should have been fairly obvious.

You could certainly make the point that OP should block him, but you could equally say he shouldn't be giving her a reason to in the first place. And just as he too is a human at the end of the messages, so is OP.

By *assionate explorer 1Man
12 weeks ago

Folkestone

I don't bother after one message unless we've spoken before.

Nothing more unattractive than a creeper

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

12 weeks ago

East Sussex

Thanks for stating the obvious! Now why didn't I think of that."

Assuming that's sarcasm,why don't you block them?

By *eepmekeen OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

liverpool/Manchester

Assuming that's sarcasm,why don't you block them?"

I do. But I shouldn't have to. Guys should just take the hint and move on.

By *oublethefun123Couple
12 weeks ago

Glossop

I’m just here for the updates to this post *popcorn

By *luebell888Woman
12 weeks ago

Glasgowish

I answer lots of messages daily. Sometimes I click on a message to see they have sent several before. I then feel really bad but it is really impossible to get through all the mail.

By *omptationMan
12 weeks ago

liverpool

I do. But I shouldn't have to. Guys should just take the hint and move on. "

Or just be like me and just not send a message

Can’t get blocked if you don’t message first.

… now watch me get blocked from this forum post haha

By *r.Vice GuyMan
12 weeks ago

bristol/london

"Because women get hundreds of messages so often i assume my message is lost in the pile"

Fair point

By *r.Vice GuyMan
12 weeks ago

bristol/london

In fairness, though, the site itself tells you that no response is effectively a polite "no thank you", so after the first message didn't get a response, he probably shouldn't have followed up, let alone with 29 more. Charitably, at best, after like 3 messages it should have been fairly obvious.

You could certainly make the point that OP should block him, but you could equally say he shouldn't be giving her a reason to in the first place. And just as he too is a human at the end of the messages, so is OP."

Are.you trying to get into my pants or hers? Further more, my respk se wasn't ti the op. It was to the woman who posted it. Either way, someone taking delight in someone's pursuit of them with no intention of responding, but delighting in their attempts to try an connect with them... is toxic behaviour. It's equally toxic said person keeps trying and doesn't move one

By *r.Vice GuyMan
12 weeks ago

bristol/london

I do. But I shouldn't have to. Guys should just take the hint and move on.

Or just be like me and just not send a message

Can’t get blocked if you don’t message first.

… now watch me get blocked from this forum post haha"

Challenge accepted haha (blocked)

By *asterMeliodasMan
12 weeks ago

Near Keith

You could certainly make the point that OP should block him, but you could equally say he shouldn't be giving her a reason to in the first place. And just as he too is a human at the end of the messages, so is OP.

Are.you trying to get into my pants or hers? Further more, my respk se wasn't ti the op. It was to the woman who posted it. Either way, someone taking delight in someone's pursuit of them with no intention of responding, but delighting in their attempts to try an connect with them... is toxic behaviour. It's equally toxic said person keeps trying and doesn't move one"

Not trying to get into either. You made a point and I responded to it. :P

By *asterMeliodasMan
12 weeks ago

Near Keith

Also when I said "OP" I meant the person who posted the comment you were replying to. Sorry, I should have clarified that.

By *hunky GentMan
12 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"What is it with guys on here that think getting no reply to their message entitles them to just keep on sending more messages in the hope you'll change your mind! "

Not all if us are like that.

Some of us get the message.

By *itnakedladMan
12 weeks ago

London Bridge

But also why not? Shakespeare said ‘love goes towards love’ and we all know god loves a trier.

Internet sites are well known to favour women re the odds. What’s wrong with a guy trying once, twice, thrice.

As long as it’s respectful and genuine. What is any ladies complaint for attention.

If they are foul in anyway, block and report. Otherwise it can be timing / sliding doors / serendipitous / bad or good light

Let them try

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

"What is it with guys on here that think getting no reply to their message entitles them to just keep on sending more messages in the hope you'll change your mind!

Some of us get the message. "

Most don’t get a message!

By *hunky GentMan
12 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"What is it with guys on here that think getting no reply to their message entitles them to just keep on sending more messages in the hope you'll change your mind!

Some of us get the message.

Most don’t get a message!"

Lol

By *inkycumsluttWoman
12 weeks ago

St Neots

Kind of feels like people forget there are humans at the end of these messages"

It's not toxic. I've given him no indication that I'm interested at all. Not a single reply, I've not even so much as opened one of his messages. Yet he persists to send messages almost daily, one could say that THAT is toxic behaviour, it's basically harassment. I have thick skin and don't sweat this stuff so it's not that big of a deal, and I take no enjoyment in it. I'm simply just curious when his brain will tell him to stop. I'm sure there's lots of others on here with the same kinda situation. Maybe these men should just stop being creeps

By *inkycumsluttWoman
12 weeks ago

St Neots

C xoxo"

Right, it's quite interesting isn't it haha. I'd love to get into these guys minds just to see their thought process in thinking these attempts will work xx

By *moothCriminal_xMan
12 weeks ago

Redditch

As said previously - most of us assume the message has been opened and possibly lost in hundreds of other messages. Possibly just block and demonstrate lack of interest.

By *osenrot2904Man
12 weeks ago

Birmingham

"On fab people live by the old saying "If at first you don't succeed..." "

Give up

By *asterMeliodasMan
12 weeks ago

Near Keith

"On fab people live by the old saying "If at first you don't succeed..."

Give up"

Also probably don't try skydiving. :P

By *oveToPlay.Couple
12 weeks ago

Yorkshire

It really is quite simple - just block them.

I know you've said 'But why should I have to' quite simply because they may feel you've not seen their message.

If it really does bother you do something about it, or if it doesn't and you like the repeat messages then ignore and move on

S

By *moothCriminal_xMan
11 weeks ago

Redditch

It really is quite simple - just block them.

I know you've said 'But why should I have to' quite simply because they may feel you've not seen their message.

If it really does bother you do something about it, or if it doesn't and you like the repeat messages then ignore and move on

S "

Well said

Post new Message to Thread