Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Discussion, bbw, curvy ladies.

Jump to newest

By *ove.two. OP   Couple
6 days ago

Funville

I was having a discussion with a friend and it got me thinking about FAB.

Soooo….

Do men ‘reallllllyyy’ fancy/attracted to bbw size ladies/ssbbw sized ladies OR do you just think/find were easier to get into bed or to try swing with?

Would like to know peoples thoughts.

What is it your truly like about ladies of a bigger size.

I’m talking dress size 16+ Onwards.

Xxxxxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tirlingshire matureMan
6 days ago

falkirk

Its the natural curves , bum belly boobs that turn me on x

By *eebubbles76Man
6 days ago

Halifax

Yes the curves, bum boobs belly thick thighs love those sexy curves

By *iker JackMan
6 days ago

Wolverhampton

I struggle with the concept that people think one group of people is “easier” than another as that could mean there is desperation on their side.

Ultimately for me there has to be a physical and mental attraction or firstly my penis may not go hard or stay hard and secondly if there isn’t I’d rather just have a wank than hurt someone’s feelings by implying they are a second or third or desperate option

By *acktothefutureMan
6 days ago

Halifax

For me personally, Its all to do with attraction, I don't really think about how easy it will be.

By *oolerMan
6 days ago

billingham

Love curvy girls

By *ustycarolineWoman
6 days ago

Chester

I'm size 14-16 so not huge but curvy and booby. The meets I've had I've felt that those I'm with find me very attractive.....they enjoy my curves and become aroused very quickly.

Even social meets end up in some sort of play as they want to touch me.

By *r K and Mrs LCouple
6 days ago

Leicester

My wife is a curvy lady and I love it, the fact that when we are in the bedroom and things get a bit more vigorous shall we say I need to know I have a woman that’s not going to snap.x

By *heif6999Man
6 days ago

malton

I prefer it!! I don’t find 8-10 attractive!

By *uperted39Man
6 days ago

bushey

"I was having a discussion with a friend and it got me thinking about FAB.

Soooo….

Do men ‘reallllllyyy’ fancy/attracted to bbw size ladies/ssbbw sized ladies OR do you just think/find were easier to get into bed or to try swing with?

Xxxxxxx"

On the contrary, quite a lot of BBW profiles want someone taller or vwe which kind of excludes someone who is average in both of those. To answer the question, I love to experience all shapes and sizes as each individual has their own way of what gets them to climax and understanding this and keeping them there is something I love to do over and over again

By *irsttimers3338Couple
6 days ago

waterlooville

Just love curvy women from slim Shapley to bbw

By *ch228Man
6 days ago

East Grinstead

Just love a curvy lady.

More to kiss caress nibble and lick.

By *irsttimers3338Couple
6 days ago

waterlooville

Nothing sexier then a lady with a mummy tummie on them

By *astbourne coupleCouple
6 days ago

Eastbourne

Absolutely love curvy ladies.

K & N

By (user no longer on site)
6 days ago

Plus sized bbw = more booty so I'm all in

By *hesubtlegentMan
6 days ago

surrey

I love curvy ladies. Really fancy the ones I’ve met and am seeing regularly

By *r K and Mrs LCouple
6 days ago

Leicester

I also have a thing for nylon so a thicker lady with thick thighs and nylon stretched around them and her ass drives me wiled..

By *essTTWoman
6 days ago

Birmingham

Soooo….

Xxxxxxx

On the contrary, quite a lot of BBW profiles want someone taller or vwe which kind of excludes someone who is average in both of those. To answer the question, I love to experience all shapes and sizes as each individual has their own way of what gets them to climax and understanding this and keeping them there is something I love to do over and over again"

Big women are allowed preferences just like everyone else

By *rsKOTCTWoman
6 days ago

Leeds

No man is going to reply "they are just easier to get into bed with"

Some maybe stupid but not that stupid.

By *uperted39Man
6 days ago

bushey

Soooo….

Xxxxxxx

On the contrary, quite a lot of BBW profiles want someone taller or vwe which kind of excludes someone who is average in both of those. To answer the question, I love to experience all shapes and sizes as each individual has their own way of what gets them to climax and understanding this and keeping them there is something I love to do over and over again

Big women are allowed preferences just like everyone else "

Of course, sorry if my comment came across negatively.

By *UNTIMEJAMESMan
6 days ago

cheshunt

Definitely have me sexually motivated

Love bbw & ssbbw

By *aste-the-RainbowCouple
6 days ago

Worthing

Size doesn't mean much to me. It's the face, if I'm attracted to the face then body shape can be anything. Only caveat to that is I don't like really skinny I guess.

Mr

By *iverstMan
6 days ago

Rossendale

Who knows what makes us attracted to what we are – I am not sure the logic of the instinct side. There are so many factors that join together that build to form an opinion of how attractive someone is such as hair, facial looks, body shape, how they dress, the eyes, cleanliness and confidence etc. However I can’t help but notice that a fuller figured lady draws my attention faster.

But as I said it’s the combination of the persons attributes that make someone more or less attractive.

Certainly not a “bigger girls are easy” attitude on my part.

But put a slim lady next to a fuller figured lady and I wouldn’t necessarily always find that fuller figure the most attractive either.

Enjoy who you are and if you feel you would like to be a little slimmer then why not try to achieve that. Your body shape is often far more important to you than those looking at you, so trying to attain that is far more important to you alone.

Love your body, love you and be confident but not arrogant.

By *ensualplay69Man
6 days ago

slough

Soooo….

Xxxxxxx"

no such thing as an easy woman on this site but yes I believe that in society men see larger women as easier as they have less options and could be considered as having low self esteem. But that law doesn't work here as the larger women now have options from men who normally wouldn't approach them in real life

By *sh n kCouple
6 days ago

blackpool

Love my Mrs curves

By *etshavesomefun7Man
6 days ago

west midlands

I love a BBW big round arse and thick thighs!

By *intiemintieWoman
6 days ago

Scottish Borders

"the larger women now have options from men who normally wouldn't approach them in real life"

Jeez

Us well-upholstered gals are so fortunate guys are willing to give us a sympathy run out. In future I'll perhaps provide a choice of paper bag for over my head, make it less traumatic for an easy plus-size lay.

(I love the smell of ass-hattery in the morning.)

x

By *reamers13Couple
6 days ago

North West

"Yes the curves, bum boobs belly thick thighs love those sexy curves "

Yes absolutely!!!

By *26StitchMan
6 days ago

Hucknall

Oh yes. There's something of a fertility goddess about them.

By *essTTWoman
6 days ago

Birmingham

Soooo….

Xxxxxxx no such thing as an easy woman on this site but yes I believe that in society men see larger women as easier as they have less options and could be considered as having low self esteem. But that law doesn't work here as the larger women now have options from men who normally wouldn't approach them in real life "

Do we have less options?

By *heOneAndOnly666Man
6 days ago

Exmouth

[Removed by poster at 26/06/24 10:40:22]

By *heOneAndOnly666Man
6 days ago

Exmouth

I have always found myself with bigger girls.

Not because that's all I can get, but a preference.

I do look at slimmer girls and yes there's an attraction there still, but the level if attraction I have for bigger girls is just, more.

To comment about whether bigger girls are easier, I would say definitely not. In fact, from a personal point if view, with the people I have interacted with, it's the slimmer girls that have been easier to get with rather than the bigger.

By *r K and Mrs LCouple
6 days ago

Leicester

Soooo….

Xxxxxxx no such thing as an easy woman on this site but yes I believe that in society men see larger women as easier as they have less options and could be considered as having low self esteem. But that law doesn't work here as the larger women now have options from men who normally wouldn't approach them in real life

Do we have less options?"

everyone in life always has an option, big or small makes no difference..

By *arierWoman
6 days ago

birmingham

Me and Allen both love 16+ size. Especially with some nice boobies and hips to grab

6 days ago

Definitely more attracted to size 16 and above but has to have curves for me. Big hips, boobs, ass, legs all in proportion. Also love a lady who is body confident and doesn't try and hide her tummy or be put off by me touching it.

By *reddy96Man
6 days ago

scunthorpe

"I'm size 14-16 so not huge but curvy and booby. The meets I've had I've felt that those I'm with find me very attractive.....they enjoy my curves and become aroused very quickly.

Even social meets end up in some sort of play as they want to touch me."

can see why from your profile pic very sexy lady indeed

By *eardAndBoobs69Couple
6 days ago

South Yorkshire

My wife is curvy and gorgeous, perfect to me

By *isladyhermanCouple
6 days ago

York

always gone for a curvier woman, love to explore her curves, love the bounce of her bum, the curve as her bum meets her legs, and the sight of her boobs bouncing as your fucking her is just mesmerising

By *ittymcgeeCouple
6 days ago

Stevenage

For me I love curves. More to explore. I personally enjoy a more real woman. By that I mean I find curves, normal wobbly bits, stretch marks etc etc much more of a turn on. Just enjoy someone who is comfortable to just be who they are.

By *r SensualMan
6 days ago

London

I’ve genuinely always swayed towards women of this size long before I found swinging and fab. Never ever been about these women being “easier” to sleep with or such things… I just love plenty to hold on to

Can say my interest in, attraction to & desire for such women is 100% genuine.

I mainly go the curvy girl/bbw events and have public verifications from such women too.

By *ootnootboopCouple
6 days ago

Cheshire

[Removed by poster at 26/06/24 11:35:33]

By *ootnootboopCouple
6 days ago

Cheshire

Soooo….

Xxxxxxx no such thing as an easy woman on this site but yes I believe that in society men see larger women as easier as they have less options and could be considered as having low self esteem. But that law doesn't work here as the larger women now have options from men who normally wouldn't approach them in real life "

Ooooh boy, that's one hell of a grenade to throw buddy!

"Larger women now have options from men who normally wouldn't approach them in real life"....

By *allipygousMan
6 days ago

Leicester

Soooo….

Xxxxxxx"

Take a look at the most fabbed pics and vids. Your answer lies there.

By *oe8logsMan
6 days ago

reading

Larger ladies for me far more sexier may biggest turn off is a ‘gym fit body’

By *ove.two. OP   Couple
6 days ago

Funville

"always gone for a curvier woman, love to explore her curves, love the bounce of her bum, the curve as her bum meets her legs, and the sight of her boobs bouncing as your fucking her is just mesmerising "

Lovely response

By *punk n gushCouple
6 days ago

Walmer,

Always struggled to accept my body hubby loves it but since being on here and seeing all the attention I attract I still don't understand why men like it but they do

By *oxy RedWoman
6 days ago

Glasgow

Curvy plus size here!

6 days ago

I’ve always been attracted to a woman with curves. It’s a more feminine form and certainly gets my attention. Everyone has their imperfections anyway regardless, some women who are skinny and full of plastic have zero personality or likeable traits. I’ll stick to proper, curvy sexy ladies thank you. If I can find one.

By *ikesEmBigMan
6 days ago

Herts

Soooo….

Xxxxxxx"

I adore curvy bigger ladies. I seem to get more turned on. Love holding them and feeling them against me. How their bj body moves

I wouldn't say they were easy to get. I know it's hard to believe, but not every lady wants to sit on my face

By *allipygousMan
6 days ago

Leicester

"I’ve always been attracted to a woman with curves. It’s a more feminine form and certainly gets my attention. Everyone has their imperfections anyway regardless, some women who are skinny and full of plastic have zero personality or likeable traits. I’ll stick to proper, curvy sexy ladies thank you. If I can find one. "

"more feminine form"? "skinny and full of plastic have zero personality or likable traits."? "proper, curvy sexy ladies"? Can you not admire one form without denigrating another?

By *orklad86Man
5 days ago

cork

Got love curvy women

Big tits and more ass for fun

By *essTTWoman
5 days ago

Birmingham

"I’ve always been attracted to a woman with curves. It’s a more feminine form and certainly gets my attention. Everyone has their imperfections anyway regardless, some women who are skinny and full of plastic have zero personality or likeable traits. I’ll stick to proper, curvy sexy ladies thank you. If I can find one. "

Jesus

By *punk n gushCouple
5 days ago

Walmer,

"Curvy plus size here! "

Very nice the Mr

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
5 days ago

wonderland.

"No man is going to reply "they are just easier to get into bed with"

Some maybe stupid but not that stupid. "

actually i once over heard two guys at a bbw bash saying that they come along as the girls are easier...

Some guys do think that.. some really so like larger girls. I'm slim for Mr and currently a size 24... it took him over a year to get me into bed. Lol so I definitely wasn't easy and we became very bad swingers

5 days ago

Ok maybe I’ll break that down a bit better seeing as I’m taking incoming here. I like curvy/bbw women. My personal preference, others can like what they like that’s perfectly fine. Some, emphasis on some! Not many, that conform to what women are told is the most attractive way to look, things enhanced, lips filled, etc manage to not be nice people. However probably not the norm, just what I see. Just my opinion not necessarily other peoples though. Hey prove me wrong if you like.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

5 days ago

East Sussex

"Ok maybe I’ll break that down a bit better seeing as I’m taking incoming here. I like curvy/bbw women. My personal preference, others can like what they like that’s perfectly fine. Some, emphasis on some! Not many, that conform to what women are told is the most attractive way to look, things enhanced, lips filled, etc manage to not be nice people. However probably not the norm, just what I see. Just my opinion not necessarily other peoples though. Hey prove me wrong if you like. "

Some people without things enhanced, lip fillers etc manage to be not nice people too.

By *avin77Man
5 days ago

camberley

Soooo….

Xxxxxxx"

Genuine here. Love it

X

Post new Message to Thread