Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

it seems odd

Jump to newest

By *ocky669 OP   Man
over a year ago

Northumberland

hi i read lots of mail about the problems single guys have getting meets .me being married but wanting to meet couples i have the same problem.What gets me is when a meet is planned it is allways in my case the couple who go cold to the point of not even mailing to say they cant make it Unfortunatly i think this is down to having too many to choose from but nothing can excuse their bad manners .If they cant meet a small mail to mention it allways leaves the door open for another meet.Thanks for reading Paul

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkieLassCouple
over a year ago

York

I'm sorry that they let you down. Yes it is very rude. Maybe they thought better of playing with a married man. Did you consider this?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm sorry that they let you down. Yes it is very rude. Maybe they thought better of playing with a married man. Did you consider this?"

Even if they did, They still should have let him know. Married guys play alone for lots of reasons, some better than others.

over a year ago

The fact that you openly admit to "playing away",ie:behind your wifes back,may mean they're messing you about to teach you a lesson.

You'll find, by looking at the various threads on the subject,that cheating and dishonesty are frowned upon by most swingers.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Which in turn makes you think ....who made them judge and jury?

To the OP , I think the people could have let you know, but sadly there are lots of timewasters about.

over a year ago

"The fact that you openly admit to "playing away",ie:behind your wifes back,may mean they're messing you about to teach you a lesson.

You'll find, by looking at the various threads on the subject,that cheating and dishonesty are frowned upon by most swingers.

"

Where does he admit he is "playing away"?

I'm married and play alone. But my wife knows about this part of my life, and is ok with it.

And I totally agree with

'Which in turn makes you think ....who made them judge and jury?'

By *couple412Man
over a year ago

faversham

"Where does he admit he is "playing away"?

"

He would certainly seem to in his profile.

But thats not really the point. others may not like it (and i cant say i blame them) BUT at least he is decent enough to give people a choice.

"Not his wife" I can hear the replies already and thats true to. However his wife (as far as we know) is not on here and so his advert is not for her, its for everyone else. (cold and cynical, but its true)

If people are setting false meets with married men to teach then a lesson then they are fools. All that will happen is the married men will claim to be single and it all goes down hill from there.

If you dont like it just dont speak to them.

Simple as.

over a year ago

"

Ok

Sorry I never read his profile. *Bows head in shame* But still the fact of the matter is, if a single guy had wasted a couples time like this he would be slaged off and blacklisted by now.

over a year ago

Ok

Sorry I never read his profile. *Bows head in shame* But still the fact of the matter is, if a single guy had wasted a couples time like this he would be slaged off and blacklisted by now.

"

Your a single guy,of course you never read the profile! Joke,joke,lol.

Seriously though,theres a couple of other aspects about his profile.......If thats not his wife that he's barebacking in the photo's,chances are,sometime soon his poor wife is in for a nasty surprise,hopefuly not a fatal one.

If it is his wife,we don't think she'd be overfussed at having her genitalia flashed on a swinging site.

Trace & Ric

XXXX

By *eznhannahCouple
over a year ago

leeds

love how op descibes himself as a gentleman is that a joke, or a stab at irony,

would deffo not be for us, but arranging meets to let him down is not on, and achieves nothing, cant believe people would do it to teach him/you a lesson tho, maybe just bad luck..

By *ocky669 OP   Man
over a year ago

Northumberland

thanks for all you comments some valid and some not, the point im saying is no matter what my reasons for playing away there is no excuse for bad manners if i dont like someones profile for any reason i dont bother with then .

By *ocky669 OP   Man
over a year ago

Northumberland

just to mention that is my wife in all my photos any all other sex is safe

over a year ago

so not only are youo playing away...youre using photos of your wife without her permission?

over a year ago

I feel a single guy bashing coming *ducks for cover*

By *lirty14uMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I feel a single guy bashing coming *ducks for cover*"

Sorry, could you speak up? I can't hear you over Maddie revving up a chain saw....

OP - Have you got a first aid kit?

over a year ago

im not a single guy basher...i love single guys...never had any problems with my meets...its actually couples i have an issue with lol

he's not single though eh? :o)

over a year ago

How can you bash a single guy when he's not even single.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We don't go for people bashing on these forums, it is against the rules.

By *eznhannahCouple
over a year ago

leeds

"just to mention that is my wife in all my photos any all other sex is safe "

will someone get this guys shovel before he digs any deeper. surely you need prmision from other people before you put pic up,

he is right about the manners of some people tho

over a year ago

Yes, I agree about some people having poor manners, I mean what kind of person takes a intimate photo of someone and posts it on a website with thousands of members without their knowledge..........and he calls himself a gentleman.

slightly of topic, should he really be posting the name of the hotel he stays in on his profile???

By *ocky669 OP   Man
over a year ago

Northumberland

before im hung drawn and quaterd my wife knows i show and share her photos as i am on a few other sites she also knows i sometime play away as long as i tell her shes ok with it ,thx for the comment about the hotel which i have removed as most couple who get in touch want to know which hotel im in in case its a dump i think,

By *ocky669 OP   Man
over a year ago

Northumberland

before my morals are highlighted any more which to be truthfull are not anybodys buiness but mine and my wifes i posted the comment to highlight that its not only single guys who fail to meet but sometimes its couples who let the side down.Being a gentelman does not mean you are a vicar and dont like playing around, Even if your the biggest git under the sun people should have manners, thanks to everyone for their imput although some replies when off on a tangent,

over a year ago

I haven't seen a single comment in this thread that "bashes single guys" a lot of "Married and cheating" bashing but that's ok in my book.

Methinks perhaps your paranoid.

Funny (and saying this as someone who has spent half of my 9 years as a swinger as a single male and half as a couple at various times with various partners or without)

Isn't it strange when you comment about a single guy your "single guy bashing" but when you say something derogatory about couples it's ok ? no matter what category of cpls or singles say it.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

To be fair....if you read a lot of the forums, you will see the single male/married males always come in for a bashing.

If the OP was a couple complaining about a male letting them down, I can't see their profile or lifestyle being questioned quite so much as this man did..there would probably have been just the normal " single men are wasters " comments.

over a year ago

Well if he'd put on his profile that he was playing alone with his wifes permission,instead of the ladish comment about playing away,which implied his wife didn't know,he'd have had a lot easier ride of it.

So its best to make sure your profile says all you want it to and then add a bit more.

Trace & Ric

XXXX

By *acreadCouple
over a year ago

central scotland

"thanks for all you comments some valid and some not, the point im saying is no matter what my reasons for playing away there is no excuse for bad manners if i dont like someones profile for any reason i dont bother with then . "

Would say they are all valid points depending on your point of view just because you personnaly may not agree with them doesnt make them invalid

over a year ago

"so not only are youo playing away...youre using photos of your wife without her permission?"

from a purely technical law perspective the photographer owns the copyright on images and can use them as thay see fit

but then the law is usualy stupid

By *dventurous PhotographerMan
over a year ago

Central Beds

Just wanted to add to this discussion in respect of married & single guys.

Two ladies I have known over the last few years have indicated their preference to married men,

One, it was the only way to avoid commitment and was only interested because I was married.

I was surprised when another younger lady friend seemed to take great pleasure in telling in bed, that part the fun is having taken me away from my wife.

I have always stressed to everyone I have met my marital status.

Then it’s not always the guy that’s married.

By *ocky669 OP   Man
over a year ago

Northumberland

Can I thank again all who have added comments the good and the bad I have changed my profile to add that im playing with my wifes approval "as suggested" as not haveing this statement seems the main reason I had the dogs set on me and I do agree there is some nice Scottish couples out there who surely I will bump into sometime in the future See you all soon Paul

over a year ago

"Can I thank again all who have added comments the good and the bad I have changed my profile to add that im playing with my wifes approval "as suggested" as not haveing this statement seems the main reason I had the dogs set on me and I do agree there is some nice Scottish couples out there who surely I will bump into sometime in the future See you all soon Paul "

What would really help is adding to your profile that your wife is happy to chat on the phone with any prospective folk you may meet or even that she would be happy to meet up for a coffee etc to clear up any misconceptions..............

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"I feel a single guy bashing coming *ducks for cover*

Sorry, could you speak up? I can't hear you over Maddie revving up a chain saw....

OP - Have you got a first aid kit?"

I can't be bothered to be honest.

"My wife knows" is generally complete bollix and all a ruse to get in some other woman's knickers by dishonest means.

I have never and will never believe a man who says......

"but my wife says it's ok"

Because 99% of the time, it's total twaddle.

By *couple412Man
over a year ago

faversham

" I can't be bothered to be honest.

"My wife knows" is generally complete bollix and all a ruse to get in some other woman's knickers by dishonest means.

I have never and will never believe a man who says......

"but my wife says it's ok"

Because 99% of the time, it's total twaddle."

Its not something i generally shout about, becuase 99% of the time i much prefer playing with my wife than without her and i dont have it on my profile cos i'm not activly looking for it, but I can play by myself if i so desire (and find someone willing of course!).

Now, becuase I know there are lots of men that, as Mad says, use this line I have discussed this with my wife not only will she do the phone, web cam, whatever check I can also show wedding photos and, if needed, people can pick me up from my front door to check in the flesh!!!

Now, would this count as suitable "proof" or could I still be on the fiddle so to speak?

The main the reason i ask is if this would not be enough, how can you ever trust anyone that you swing with?

Beleive me, i understand theat lots and lots and lots of people lie to get their leg over (mostly men) but surely there has to be a point where you would say - Ok hes for real.

Not arguing your right to choose not to play with a married man, just if you really, really clicked with one is there a point where you would say "Ok I believe that he has permission".

over a year ago

"Can I thank again all who have added comments the good and the bad I have changed my profile to add that im playing with my wifes approval "as suggested" as not haveing this statement seems the main reason I had the dogs set on me and I do agree there is some nice Scottish couples out there who surely I will bump into sometime in the future See you all soon Paul

What would really help is adding to your profile that your wife is happy to chat on the phone with any prospective folk you may meet or even that she would be happy to meet up for a coffee etc to clear up any misconceptions.............."

Well my wife won't be happy to chat or meet up for a coffee thb. Me and my wife have an agreement that I can play alone, as long as I follow a few rules. One of which is I don't bring any of this life style home with me. So her getting a phone call from random women won't go down to well me thinks.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I agree with maddie on this one.

I don't believe many women who are not into this lifestyle would be "ok" to watch their partner leave the house to go play with someone else.

To be able to "click" with someone you have to have put yourself in a position where you may click.

We dismiss any married/attached/one half of a couple men before we even get to MSN for a chat.

The couple that have got through and we guessed/suspected they were married were told pretty fast that we are not interested.

So no, for us, we wouldn't get to the stage of "clicking" with a married in the first place.

over a year ago

"

I don't believe many women who are not into this lifestyle would be "ok" to watch their partner leave the house to go play with someone else.

"

The reasons I do this and my wife agrees to let me are between me and my wife.If any of the women or couples that I contact ask me I will tell them the reason. I don't hide the fact that I'm married. And I never contact anyone with ' No Married Men' or 'No Single Men' on there profiles.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

The reasons I do this and my wife agrees to let me are between me and my wife.If any of the women or couples that I contact ask me I will tell them the reason. I don't hide the fact that I'm married. And I never contact anyone with ' No Married Men' or 'No Single Men' on there profiles. "

I don't pass judgement on people, I don't know your life or any other married mans life and the circumstances of why anyone plays away , with or without consent so I never comment on that.

But, I did put the word "many" in the sentance, whish suggests that I am guessing some women are "ok" with it.

By *eznhannahCouple
over a year ago

leeds

the tinternet is one thing, but somthing that always makes us cringe is the single guy at a (swingers) club who says his wife just wants him to check it out, before they both go next week, ha ha ha fooling nobody

By *ocky669 OP   Man
over a year ago

Northumberland

some of the comments left have certainlly hit some nerves out on the forum I think we must all agree that we cannot be judemental of other peoples life styles especially if they dont effect yours and if we like something we go with it if we dont we dont I can only comment that the point I was making was about peoples manners rather than be critical about peoples morals as that is a whole differnt ball game.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I agree with you and in response to your original point regarding manners...I think its exrememly rude if you have arranged a meet and are then stood up with no reason or excuse

If this has happened to you on a number of occasions I would look at how your meets are arranged and how you communicate with these people to see if something needs changing

By *scariMan
over a year ago

Taunton

"We don't go for people bashing on these forums, it is against the rules.

"

I think this is debatable, based on recent experience, a few members don't semed to bothered by "the rules"!

Post new Message to Thread