Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ladies - Lean or Muscley?

Jump to newest

By *ammo89 OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Taking "good personality" as a given, would you rather meet with a lean guy (not skinny, but without a lot of muscle) or a really big, shredded guy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Looks are really not the major factor. It’s about having the all round package for me

By *aimeDWoman
over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

Visually the muscle bound physique hasn’t ever been particularly attractive for me so out of those two I’d say “lean” but in reality I’d probably be more drawn to (I hate this term but it seems to be popular these days) the dad bod .

By *key1980Man
over a year ago

Okehampton

I love women that bodybuild , I dont think any are on here

over a year ago

"Taking "good personality" as a given, would you rather meet with a lean guy (not skinny, but without a lot of muscle) or a really big, shredded guy?"

Neither, a fit guy for me but team soft belly, with big thighs not attracted to lean or shredded body wise.

By *ammo89 OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Taking "good personality" as a given, would you rather meet with a lean guy (not skinny, but without a lot of muscle) or a really big, shredded guy?

Neither, a fit guy for me but team soft belly, with big thighs not attracted to lean or shredded body wise."

A couple of you have unlocked the secret third option .

Can I ask what it is about the "dad bod" that women like? Speaking for myself, I always look far better when I'm lean compared with when I have a little bit of a soft belly. I hate how I look when I've been like this

By *ymbunnyfitCouple
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

As female bodybuilder muscle gets me horny so love fit strong guy xx

By *key1980Man
over a year ago

Okehampton

"As female bodybuilder muscle gets me horny so love fit strong guy xx "
you look amazing

over a year ago

"Taking "good personality" as a given, would you rather meet with a lean guy (not skinny, but without a lot of muscle) or a really big, shredded guy?

Neither, a fit guy for me but team soft belly, with big thighs not attracted to lean or shredded body wise.

Can I ask what it is about the "dad bod" that women like? Speaking for myself, I always look far better when I'm lean compared with when I have a little bit of a soft belly. I hate how I look when I've been like this"

I would'nt call a fit guy with a soft belly and big thighs a dad bod. More a rugby type body that isnt lean. Not all women are after a guy thats over 6ft with a 6 pack

By *ammo89 OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"As female bodybuilder muscle gets me horny so love fit strong guy xx "

There are so many shredded guys on here. Can't help but feel disgusting by comparison.

They've put in the work, of course, so they deserve all the attention and success they get

By *ymbunnyfitCouple
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Thank you glad you like not for everyone xx

By *key1980Man
over a year ago

Okehampton

"Thank you glad you like not for everyone xx "
strong built women are sexy !!!!

over a year ago

"As female bodybuilder muscle gets me horny so love fit strong guy xx

There are so many shredded guys on here. Can't help but feel disgusting by comparison.

They've put in the work, of course, so they deserve all the attention and success they get "

Sorry I feel this is another feel sorry for you post. Woman have said in here they like dad bods. Search threads and you’ll see the same

The reality is you’re a good looking bloke but you’re constant need to feel sorry for yourself is unappealing.

Now that may be harsh but until you like yourself you cannot expect anyone else to

By *ymbunnyfitCouple
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Xx

By *ammo89 OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Can I ask what it is about the "dad bod" that women like? Speaking for myself, I always look far better when I'm lean compared with when I have a little bit of a soft belly. I hate how I look when I've been like this

I would'nt call a fit guy with a soft belly and big thighs a dad bod. More a rugby type body that isnt lean. Not all women are after a guy thats over 6ft with a 6 pack"

I'd class the rugby body in the muscley category, even if not totally shredded.

Considering how much of a preference there is for this type, I'm starting to see why no one is interested in me

over a year ago

I would'nt call a fit guy with a soft belly and big thighs a dad bod. More a rugby type body that isnt lean. Not all women are after a guy thats over 6ft with a 6 pack

Considering how much of a preference there is for this type, I'm starting to see why no one is interested in me "

Maybe I'm looking at different rugby players from you, the ones I see do have muscles but arent shredded or lean they do have fat.

I couldnt comment your profiles hidden.

By *lderflowerappleWoman
over a year ago

North Hampshire

I dont like super shredded or very skinny. I guess a bit of definition is ideal, but to be honest as long as a guy cares about his body, it's the combination of personality and facial features that really win me over.

By *ammo89 OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Considering how much of a preference there is for this type, I'm starting to see why no one is interested in me

Maybe I'm looking at different rugby players from you, the ones I see do have muscles but arent shredded or lean they do have fat.

I couldnt comment your profiles hidden. "

They have really big, broad frames, though

I've unbidden my profile, but you're not missing much, honestly

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

i keep myself toned,

By *key1980Man
over a year ago

Okehampton

Any body building women are welcome in my inbox!!+

over a year ago

What about fat n muscled with a nice pot belly

over a year ago

I couldnt comment your profiles hidden.

They have really big, broad frames, though

I've unbidden my profile, but you're not missing much, honestly "

Intead of totally taking over your thread, I've messaged you.

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

gymbunny,, looks very very fit,,,

over a year ago

I like skinny guys

over a year ago

"As female bodybuilder muscle gets me horny so love fit strong guy xx

They've put in the work, of course, so they deserve all the attention and success they get

Sorry I feel this is another feel sorry for you post. Woman have said in here they like dad bods. Search threads and you’ll see the same

The reality is you’re a good looking bloke but you’re constant need to feel sorry for yourself is unappealing.

Now that may be harsh but until you like yourself you cannot expect anyone else to "

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

anyways its not just about your body is it,,

By *ase4122Man
over a year ago

Lancashire

"Visually the muscle bound physique hasn’t ever been particularly attractive for me so out of those two I’d say “lean” but in reality I’d probably be more drawn to (I hate this term but it seems to be popular these days) the dad bod ."

You can even say fat if you want lol

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

Considering how much of a preference there is for this type, I'm starting to see why no one is interested in me "

For all of your constant feeling inadequate posts on here, you don't do too badly on fab, 3 meets in a month with different couples?

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

[Removed by poster at 29/07/22 20:03:21]

By *irsten.LWoman
over a year ago

around the corner from you

I much prefer a man's man, not into big muscles even although I weightrain 6 days a week

over a year ago

Make me laugh and body type goes out of the window

By *ase4122Man
over a year ago

Lancashire

"I much prefer a man's man, not into big muscles even although I weightrain 6 days a week"

A man's man you say, what exactly is a man's man? Curious.

By *ixenforfunWoman
over a year ago

banes mask

Muscley pleeeaaassee

By *riel13Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

If the good personality is a given and I like the face then any body type is good for me

over a year ago

Always baffles me how there isn’t a “body type” filter on fab!

By *xydadbodMan
over a year ago

Milton keynes

Is having great sense of humour count? Lol

By *ammo89 OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Always baffles me how there isn’t a “body type” filter on fab!"

It's probably a good thing that there isn't one (from my point of view). Guys like yourself would be the most desired, and I'd never get a look in .

But I guess you can always hope, as it would benefit you

over a year ago

"Taking "good personality" as a given, would you rather meet with a lean guy (not skinny, but without a lot of muscle) or a really big, shredded guy?"

I have to have the whole package to form a relationship, but I had to choose then dad bods are definitely more my thing

Chesty

over a year ago

"I love women that bodybuild , I dont think any are on here "

*wave *

By *ase4122Man
over a year ago

Lancashire

I have to have the whole package to form a relationship, but I had to choose then dad bods are definitely more my thing

Chesty"

Hiya

By *riel13Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"Always baffles me how there isn’t a “body type” filter on fab!"

People lie to get around filters already... What would you class as curvy or fabulous? I put large for my body type, for some seeking large I might not be big enough n all the rest of the guff that stops this filter appearing

over a year ago

"Always baffles me how there isn’t a “body type” filter on fab!

People lie to get around filters already... What would you class as curvy or fabulous? I put large for my body type, for some seeking large I might not be big enough n all the rest of the guff that stops this filter appearing "

Yeah I’m not saying an added filter as an alternative to photos, more just as an adjunct to the search criterion.

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

You've missed chunky off your list

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"Always baffles me how there isn’t a “body type” filter on fab!

It's probably a good thing that there isn't one (from my point of view). Guys like yourself would be the most desired, and I'd never get a look in .

But I guess you can always hope, as it would benefit you "

Honestly I've said this before and the idea all women want a muscle man with a 6 pack is flawed.

I'm lean and I'm defined,I'm not in bad shape for a 50 year old but my physique will never turn heads in the gym nor in a club and ot doesn't cause me problems with meets.

over a year ago

I’m quite submissive so a big muscly guy is quite hot x

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

I like the swimmers physique in both men and women.

Do like the full package of a healthy body, level head, open laughter and a twinkle in the eyes.

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

the swimmers strong upper body big shoulders chest super fit,,

By *eversayNeverCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I like the swimmers physique in both men and women.

Do like the full package of a healthy body, level head, open laughter and a twinkle in the eyes.

Swimmers!

"

over a year ago

Muscular. I love a strong man, the bigger the better x

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

According to a YouTube series targeted at the younger end of the market, females tend to prefer an athletic look. Nothing too intimidating like a shredded six pack and bulging biceps. The scrawny, lean look was the least desired. Bodybuilder types didn't fare much better. Dad bods were preferred for some but still lagged way behind the athletic type. But I look around and I see some very pretty girls and the guys they're with don't seem to be gym types at all so I think in reality, women aren't putting too much focus on physiques.

By *aughtyAlex2021Woman
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

[Removed by poster at 30/07/22 11:53:40]

By *aughtyAlex2021Woman
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Lean/semi tonned or dad bod. I like 'normal'. Not into too many muscles as I'm self conscious so would feel uncomfortable.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I like a variety of guys but prefer in shape and adore big bodybuilders, from experience. It's always about the overall package and compatibility though.

over a year ago

What is your build? Your build is hot.

Post new Message to Thread