FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples profiles with little or no males in?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So one thing we are struggling with is the lack of male participation in the photographic department of couples.

No disrespect intended but Bad Bitch wants to see the male goods on offer more than she wants to see the fems in a couple.

Why is it that most couple profiles focus completely if not predominantly on the lady?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Our profile is one of them.

But on Fab, it's all about the preferences and own choices.

Each to their own.

In our case, the male isn't comfortable taking his own pics and the female is happy to show herself.

We are happy this way.

We also have learnt in past four years that , it's most of the time the male from the other side contacts us based on Mrs pics .

over a year ago

Also ,some males have a good looking gym type body to flaunt.

Some people do not find male half of the cpls pics as glamourous as the female half .

Single guy profiles don't have much choice here .

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Go with what you're comfortable with both on your own profile and the ones you choose to interact with

over a year ago

Ok so in a world where equality is supposed to exist - this environment still thinks it can sell all it's wares based only on the female sexual input?

Interesting concept bearing in mind most would believe that they pioneer sexual attitude

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Ok so in a world where equality is supposed to exist - this environment still thinks it can sell all it's wares based only on the female sexual input?

Interesting concept bearing in mind most would believe that they pioneer sexual attitude "

When it comes to what's on people's profiles equality is being able to.present it now you want to I'd say

over a year ago

"Ok so in a world where equality is supposed to exist - this environment still thinks it can sell all it's wares based only on the female sexual input?

Interesting concept bearing in mind most would believe that they pioneer sexual attitude "

over a year ago

Ours is like that I tell him all the time but he says nobody wants to look at me please tell him otherwise

over a year ago

"So one thing we are struggling with is the lack of male participation in the photographic department of couples.

No disrespect intended but Bad Bitch wants to see the male goods on offer more than she wants to see the fems in a couple.

Why is it that most couple profiles focus completely if not predominantly on the lady?"

If you're looking at the Mona Lisa followed by a pensioner's leg, it kind of kills it a bit?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Ours is like that I tell him all the time but he says nobody wants to look at me please tell him otherwise "

Well I'm not here to look at women being straight and if we're thinking of meeting a couple I definitely want to know what the guy looks like. Otherwise it's just about my partner and the woman in the other profile

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"So one thing we are struggling with is the lack of male participation in the photographic department of couples.

Why is it that most couple profiles focus completely if not predominantly on the lady?

If you're looking at the Mona Lisa followed by a pensioner's leg, it kind of kills it a bit?"

so what happens when Mona Lisa turns up to the meet with the pensioners leg?

over a year ago

If you're looking at the Mona Lisa followed by a pensioner's leg, it kind of kills it a bit?

so what happens when Mona Lisa turns up to the meet with the pensioners leg?"

I've no idea but I can't wait to hear the punchline?

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

so what happens when Mona Lisa turns up to the meet with the pensioners leg?"

Oi! Bring my prosthetic back *hopping mad*

There's pics of Mr KC on the profile somewhere, might be a bit dusty though...

over a year ago

There's pics of Mr KC on the profile somewhere, might be a bit dusty though..."

We need to do some new ones so people know what they're getting. Don't want trading standards getting involved

By *RSTCouple
over a year ago

S. Northants

We're the opposite. It's mainly photos of him, not her. That's down to in our dynamic it's him that's on offer to the lovely people on fab.

We add more pictures of her and we get everyone who doesn't read saying what they'd do to her... But if they'd read it that's not what we're after at all!

over a year ago

"Also ,some males have a good looking gym type body to flaunt.

Some people do not find male half of the cpls pics as glamourous as the female half .

Single guy profiles don't have much choice here . "

Some women have good looking gym type body to flaunt too - but most don’t either. That’s the same for both genders

As regards women’s photos being more glamorous- probably yes. But most guys don’t have the wardrobe choices and lingerie etc so it’s easier as an average female body than an average male body to impress

What do you mean single guys don’t have much choice? That doesn’t make sense to me

over a year ago

"Ours is like that I tell him all the time but he says nobody wants to look at me please tell him otherwise "

It's often not the male that needs convincing that a good time is going to be had - it's the female and if she can't see what's on offer - she will move on to somewhere else!!! Equality is a bitch baby! - for me it meant get yo ass down the gym and make like a photogenic proposition

over a year ago

"We're the opposite. It's mainly photos of him, not her. That's down to in our dynamic it's him that's on offer to the lovely people on fab.

We add more pictures of her and we get everyone who doesn't read saying what they'd do to her... But if they'd read it that's not what we're after at all! "

Loving the flower power pants

over a year ago

"We're the opposite. It's mainly photos of him, not her. That's down to in our dynamic it's him that's on offer to the lovely people on fab.

We add more pictures of her and we get everyone who doesn't read saying what they'd do to her... But if they'd read it that's not what we're after at all! "

You even made a short version for those with short attention spans lol... That's dedication to the cause

By *RSTCouple
over a year ago

S. Northants

We add more pictures of her and we get everyone who doesn't read saying what they'd do to her... But if they'd read it that's not what we're after at all!

You even made a short version for those with short attention spans lol... That's dedication to the cause"

Even that's too long for them!

over a year ago

"Ours is like that I tell him all the time but he says nobody wants to look at me please tell him otherwise

It's often not the male that needs convincing that a good time is going to be had - it's the female and if she can't see what's on offer - she will move on to somewhere else!!! Equality is a bitch baby! - for me it meant get yo ass down the gym and make like a photogenic proposition "

I'm actually Jason Momoa's body double for stunts, just too shy to show it

over a year ago

North West

We need to do some new ones so people know what they're getting. Don't want trading standards getting involved "

If one looks hard enough, they'll see exactly what they'd get from Mr KC

over a year ago

We need to do some new ones so people know what they're getting. Don't want trading standards getting involved

If one looks hard enough, they'll see exactly what they'd get from Mr KC "

Wasn't sure if you meant it's hidden in the pics or it was a small penis dig lol

over a year ago

Our profile has pictures of both of us together and individually but it's personal preference.

We want to play together so we show both of us xx

over a year ago

So here's the thing - there's an expectation that practically the whole sexual evolution hinges on - Women sell sex! And yes they do! BUT - men also sell it - just browsing the forums for a few hours and I can see some very - very serious hardcore male players - guys that bring sex right to the very pinnacle of what's possible - For us as a couple we would like to see the male form - paunch and all because she ain't committing to a snatch picture - that is all

over a year ago

"So here's the thing - there's an expectation that practically the whole sexual evolution hinges on - Women sell sex! And yes they do! BUT - men also sell it - just browsing the forums for a few hours and I can see some very - very serious hardcore male players - guys that bring sex right to the very pinnacle of what's possible - For us as a couple we would like to see the male form - paunch and all because she ain't committing to a snatch picture - that is all "

Feel free to check us out and let us know if we have a nice balance x

over a year ago

North West

Wasn't sure if you meant it's hidden in the pics or it was a small penis dig lol"

I doubt it can be described as small

over a year ago

Wasn't sure if you meant it's hidden in the pics or it was a small penis dig lol

I doubt it can be described as small "

No I wasn't suggesting it was, I just meant that the way you phrased it could have been misconstrued lol

over a year ago

"So here's the thing - there's an expectation that practically the whole sexual evolution hinges on - Women sell sex! And yes they do! BUT - men also sell it - just browsing the forums for a few hours and I can see some very - very serious hardcore male players - guys that bring sex right to the very pinnacle of what's possible - For us as a couple we would like to see the male form - paunch and all because she ain't committing to a snatch picture - that is all "

I'm just worried our profile views would go into negative numbers

over a year ago

"So here's the thing - there's an expectation that practically the whole sexual evolution hinges on - Women sell sex! And yes they do! BUT - men also sell it - just browsing the forums for a few hours and I can see some very - very serious hardcore male players - guys that bring sex right to the very pinnacle of what's possible - For us as a couple we would like to see the male form - paunch and all because she ain't committing to a snatch picture - that is all

Feel free to check us out and let us know if we have a nice balance x"

I’d say more of him that’s not just his cock if you’re going for some form of balance. Her pics are great and give a rounded idea of what she looks like but his it’s basically just a hard cock except for your oldest pic and it’s not a great one of him

over a year ago

"So here's the thing - there's an expectation that practically the whole sexual evolution hinges on - Women sell sex! And yes they do! BUT - men also sell it - just browsing the forums for a few hours and I can see some very - very serious hardcore male players - guys that bring sex right to the very pinnacle of what's possible - For us as a couple we would like to see the male form - paunch and all because she ain't committing to a snatch picture - that is all

I’d say more of him that’s not just his cock if you’re going for some form of balance. Her pics are great and give a rounded idea of what she looks like but his it’s basically just a hard cock except for your oldest pic and it’s not a great one of him "

Thank you that's appreciated and noted that P doesn't show much diversity in his pictures x

By *bostCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

For us, the main point of us being here is for Mrs Pf to meet other women. So majority of pics are her.

over a year ago

"For us, the main point of us being here is for Mrs Pf to meet other women. So majority of pics are her. "

So that makes sense for your profile and rightly so it's your profile to do as you wish with it xx

over a year ago

I've never seen a guys picture make it into the hot photos list, or camera turn red in chat though

over a year ago

I guess men don't have sexy undies and outfits that make pictures and cams fun for a lot of people.

I think on a site where physical connection or contact is the aim for most people then there will be more pictures of women in our opinion.

By *rsmith21zMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

There are men's boxers on lovehoney etc that are sexier btw

over a year ago

"I guess men don't have sexy undies and outfits that make pictures and cams fun for a lot of people.

I think on a site where physical connection or contact is the aim for most people then there will be more pictures of women in our opinion."

So you think it's the lack of sexy undies available for men that is the problem?

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

We are both in our photos. Not sure why anyone wants to check me out and not ny wife but OK.

over a year ago

"I guess men don't have sexy undies and outfits that make pictures and cams fun for a lot of people.

I think on a site where physical connection or contact is the aim for most people then there will be more pictures of women in our opinion."

We have sent you a message

over a year ago

"There are men's boxers on lovehoney etc that are sexier btw"

Again it's personal preference and I'm not talking for everyone but for every picture of a man in boxers on a couples profile there will be five of the lady so I'm guess the majority agrees.

By *rsmith21zMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"There are men's boxers on lovehoney etc that are sexier btw

Again it's personal preference and I'm not talking for everyone but for every picture of a man in boxers on a couples profile there will be five of the lady so I'm guess the majority agrees."

Yes take your point, I guess its about taking the pic as well,.how it's taken different angles etc

over a year ago

North West

"There are men's boxers on lovehoney etc that are sexier btw"

Is it bad that I find most "sexy" underwear for men to be more hilarious than sexy? I cannot be held responsible for my reaction if someone disrobed to display them

over a year ago

Maybe when I've been to the gym a bit more...

over a year ago

"There are men's boxers on lovehoney etc that are sexier btw

Is it bad that I find most "sexy" underwear for men to be more hilarious than sexy? I cannot be held responsible for my reaction if someone disrobed to display them "

This is why we stick to our trusty Y-fronts! They not only look sexy af but they protect our dignity!

By *ootprints1629Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Why is it that most couple profiles focus completely if not predominantly on the lady?"

Depends on who they are looking to find I imagine. We only look for bi men and couples so there are alot of men on this site so advertising my body would hopefully capture who we are looking for.

over a year ago

At the end of the day she is miles better to look at than me

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman
over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

I do find this a bit difficult, I’d like to see the man very much. To be honest, if there’s no pictures of the man I just don’t message or reply.

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman
over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

"We are both in our photos. Not sure why anyone wants to check me out and not ny wife but OK.

"

Well, I’d imagine that a woman part of the couple you full swap with would like to see you first?

over a year ago

"At the end of the day she is miles better to look at than me "

True

over a year ago

"I do find this a bit difficult, I’d like to see the man very much. To be honest, if there’s no pictures of the man I just don’t message or reply. "

I'm sure all you'd need to do is ask?

over a year ago

Each to their own, but I personally don't reply to profiles with no photos of the male, I'd like to see if there was some kind of attraction before engaging in messages.

Mrs

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

Dynamics, we're not really looking for couples. Our account is mainly looking for single men for fmm and gangbangs. We will maybe sometimes play with couples in a club. Mr is there in front of them, so no need for his pics.

over a year ago

We often wonder about this for couple play.

It must be quite difficult to match four people.

over a year ago

That's what Fab is all about

Without women ,swinging or any such website will be dull.

Yes, women are objectified in swinging more than the men.

How many single guys get attention here compared to single women?

over a year ago

"I do find this a bit difficult, I’d like to see the man very much. To be honest, if there’s no pictures of the man I just don’t message or reply.

I'm sure all you'd need to do is ask?"

Exactly, but we have some who judge the book by its cover.

If someone asks us, we provide them the relevant male pics .

over a year ago

"At the end of the day she is miles better to look at than me "

over a year ago

I’d say more of him that’s not just his cock if you’re going for some form of balance. Her pics are great and give a rounded idea of what she looks like but his it’s basically just a hard cock except for your oldest pic and it’s not a great one of him

Thank you that's appreciated and noted that P doesn't show much diversity in his pictures x"

You’re welcome!

There are loads of ways and poses you could use to show him off. I’ve a few very simple ones myself and some guys have great profile photos much better than mine

By *urplechesterCouple
over a year ago

chester

Most of Mr’s pics are in friends only! I’ve said it a few times before, but he doesn’t like getting his picture taken, whereas I could do it all day long haha! We are however planning on taking some pics of us together on Friday, hopefully we can add those to our view to all profile Miss pc

By *ngelLordCouple
over a year ago

Newport

Now you make me look in pics my Lord has to be there somewhere really hope so lol

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Thank you that's appreciated and noted that P doesn't show much diversity in his pictures x

You’re welcome!

There are loads of ways and poses you could use to show him off. I’ve a few very simple ones myself and some guys have great profile photos much better than mine "

It is hard to take a male photo without it ending up as a gratuitous dick shot.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

It's probably our no. 1 issue on Fab. Hannah is not going to be interested in a couple if she can't get an idea of whether she's attracted to the guy or not. Most couples don't offer any indication of what the guy looks like.

By *ARKblondeCouple
over a year ago

london

Lol...always the same for us too, blonde likes to see the goods - it's not a blind date

We definitely haven't got loads on ours, but there's plenty enough to make your mind up It's a pain in the ass having to ask everytime, and surely that must be everyone's first message

Mr D.

By *wesomeLolaCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

Just counted ours. We now have more male pics than female. Not sure how that happened.

Male: 12

Female: 9

Joint: 3

We will often pass by profiles with no decent man pics, however good the woman looks. We're a couple looking for couples. Rosie needs to see what's on offer.

Your loss if you don't sell yourself properly.

By *wesomeLolaCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

And... all 12 of our private pics are face pics.

over a year ago

We're a soft swing couple Mr isn't for sharing so that's our rationale for having less male pics x

over a year ago

Because the woman is sex bait.

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"Because the woman is sex bait. "

So true

By *ake-Me-FeelWoman
over a year ago

Sussex

I think it depends on what type of play you are looking for. Like others above have said. If its just one person of the couple looking to play then the pics will be mostly them.

But for me, if you are a couple and both want to play, the profile should show both of you.

I don't really reply to couples who only really show one of the couple, unless they send private pics along with their first message.

And don't use the "female only playing" to get the meet and then the male try to join at the last minute

By *oupleexeter30Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

We have pics of us both. Want people viewing the profile to see if they like us both and message accordingly.

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

We have pictures of both together and hubby on his own in friends but just pictures of me public. We did have the hubby public before but he got so many messages from gay guys which he hated so took them off.

By *peak and SpellCouple
over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

[Removed by poster at 17/02/22 11:09:29]

By *peak and SpellCouple
over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

This is a massive bugbear for us!

Surely if both people are expecting to play, then surely there should be images of both?

It will also prevent possible disappointment and mean that time spent sending/responding to intro messages is not wasted.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Could it possibly be because that is exactly what they want to focus upon? Heaven forbid that anyone should post their own choice of photographs.

over a year ago

Interesting concept bearing in mind most would believe that they pioneer sexual attitude

When it comes to what's on people's profiles equality is being able to.present it now you want to I'd say "

By *he love catsCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

We haven't got many on public, though a fair few in the videos, private and friends section which we send if people are interested in meeting for a social, then they see us in person before it goes any further anyway.

By *angerousLiaisonsCoupleCouple
over a year ago

London

We’ve tried to keep it equal.

Obviously she gets more attention and likes but we wanted to present the both of us.

over a year ago

I was asked to take mine down by global environmental agencies as they were making people so wet it was causing sea levels to rise

By *rMrs322Couple
over a year ago

Sandy

"This is a massive bugbear for us!

Surely if both people are expecting to play, then surely there should be images of both?

It will also prevent possible disappointment and mean that time spent sending/responding to intro messages is not wasted. "

We thought the same, unless the profile shows some element that both parties play and meet then seeing only the man or woman suggests that its only the one in the pictures that meets and plays

By *anPsurreycoupleCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

Fair amount of each of us in our public gallery

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"This is a massive bugbear for us!

It will also prevent possible disappointment and mean that time spent sending/responding to intro messages is not wasted.

We thought the same, unless the profile shows some element that both parties play and meet then seeing only the man or woman suggests that its only the one in the pictures that meets and plays"

In our experience that is the case. It's why we stopped interacting with couples profiles that only show the woman. We absolutely respect their right to do that though

over a year ago

Couple of reasons most of the pics are of Smoke on ours. Firstly Fire’s job - even in this “enlightened” age there would probably be issues for him. And his ink would be as identifiable as his face. Secondly most of the play is Smoke - Fire does occasionally play soft with other ladies but for us it’s about Smoke.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Couple of reasons most of the pics are of Smoke on ours. Firstly Fire’s job - even in this “enlightened” age there would probably be issues for him. And his ink would be as identifiable as his face. Secondly most of the play is Smoke - Fire does occasionally play soft with other ladies but for us it’s about Smoke. "

If you're getting contact from the people you want there's no problem . If someone from his job recognised you wouldn't they guess he was the other person on the profile though? Or is it the publication of pictures that would be a problem?

By *he love catsCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

All said and done its up to the viewer of the profile if they want to look or not, they can take it or leave it, it's their choice, our profile has always been this way and never affected us getting meets,

over a year ago

Agree both would be good to see mmmm

By *nchantedRoseWoman
over a year ago

cardiff

I love meeting couples and always look for profiles with a good selection of m/f pics.. I like to see both if I'm playing with a couple but it doesn't bother me if there's more of the lady, I'll either ask for male pics or find another profile. There's hundreds on here

By *unlovinCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

We have a mix of pics , together and single, after all it is a couples profile x

By *ilf and old fartCouple
over a year ago

Between Ely and Mildenhall

In answer to the question, from our perspective, there's lots of pictures of Milf and not me because;

1, she's attractive.

2, she's gorgeous.

3, she's totally edible (I'm biased)

4, she looks a lot better than me (I'm sort of reasonably okay in the dark if your wearing a blindfold and I've got a bag over my head lol)

5, she definitely looks a lot better in her underwear than I would.

6, we don't think that we have too many pictures of Milf, she loves having pictures on here for other to look at.

Hopefully that explains why we have lots of pictures of Milf and only a few of me

over a year ago

We try and have good mix .. but so many more can be taken of female …

over a year ago

We have some male photos to show couples what's on offer but the male half of the couple is the photographer, hence a far greater imbalance than we would like.

We'd love to know what couples think of the photos of the male half, are they good "advertising"? Are they what couples want to see?

over a year ago

Mines the same but we have pics of us both :p

By *anPsurreycoupleCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"Mines the same but we have pics of us both :p "
great pictures very hot

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/02/22 16:54:49]

over a year ago

Struggle to get full body pics with MrW&W in them due to him having lots of very recognisable tattoos which we dont want to be in public. Have got full body pics of him in freinds though and are trying to do some more with him in showing as much as we are happy with in public pics

over a year ago

This topic is a regular feature in the forums.

A quick search will find you some more of the answers already offered, plus several more.

Not everyone's dynamics match.

For us, Mr isn't on offer (so to speak) and therefore little point him appearing anymore than he does.

over a year ago

I think we have a 50/50 split, we both have single accounts to cater for meets for one on ones, might be why we don't get much luck meeting other couples but we would rather show both of us.

Danish x

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

We are mainly L’s photos, reason is she is gorgeous.

Me, I’m about as photogenic as Joseph Merrick.

Odd because I’m okay three dimensionally.

over a year ago

Is this being asked again…

over a year ago

Females are the fairer sex for a reason?

over a year ago

We tend to alter our profile to suit what we are looking for at the time.

However, I'd rather my eyes devour my wife's body than mine any day of the week

By *haron StonerTV/TS
over a year ago

Haywards Heath

I know... isn't that just awful when a profile is all clam and no cock!

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Not all couple are hetro.

By *cLovin2Man
over a year ago

Reading

So on this topic, my partner recently said we should add more of me (male), so I am not keen on dic pics, find them tacky. What kind of pics do the ladies here find enticing? Interested to know

By *astesLikeMagicWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

It's my experience that couples want only their female playing so picture only her

By *entative_steps7781Couple
over a year ago

Home

We have recently added some of S and moved many of MJ into friends only to try and even out our profile a bit more.

The fact is I (MJ) have more of an exhibitionist streak, so take more photos that S, so have more choices to add here. But I completely agree that both parts of the couple need to be visible

MJ x

By *helroyCouple
over a year ago

Skegness

We only play with singal men as in mfm so we have no reason to put pictures of hubby's up

over a year ago

A few in our public pics and I know I'm his wife but yep he's that hard all the time

over a year ago

We only have one up as were going to do new ones soon. When picking it from a thumbnail I thought it was fairly vanilla, only today I realise it my full on chap flailing about!

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

People can manage their profiles how they wish.

If it works for them, great.

If it doesn’t work for them, great.

Just remember that while they might not be what you are looking for, you may not be what they are looking for.

over a year ago

All of our pictures on public display are of Mrs L bar one, I hate the way I look in pictures to the point I don't take them, if someone was to ask me if I have any pictures of myself they could see I actually couldn't show them any, because I don't have any.

But we tend to only meet people if we are heading to a club anyway, so anyone can see in person whether they like the look of me or not.

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple
over a year ago

Kent

This is something I’ve seen mentioned quite a lot in the forums. Personally, I feel we definitely have an imbalance because there’s tons of pics of me and not nearly as many of the husband. Reason being, I send him naughty pics and nudes a LOT! Like, all the time. He doesn’t tend to take photos of himself and send them to me and when he does, it’s a quick photo in the bathroom after his shower or at the gym before he showers and neither of those make for good photos to share on here because the background isn’t ideal. We have added as many pics of him as we can and I’m always asking him for more but I think he finds it hard knowing how to pose and what to send.

Funny thing is though, we’ve set all the dick pics as friends only and a couple we were chatting to the other week added us and then immediately messaged saying our pics were great but mostly of his junk. I couldn’t help but laugh! Almost every dick pic we have is an action shot - BJ or fucking etc. there’s only a few that I’m not in. (And ironically all their pics of the guy showed his cock so they were hypocritical anyway!) Just goes to show that people look for different things.

We’re planning to take some nice photos of the husband at some point because he has an incredible body and is waaaaaaay hotter than me and he deserves some love too!

C x

By *uicypeaches77Couple
over a year ago

Torquay

We've got a reasonably balanced set of pics ..after mostly her hot pics ...and me (Mr) being a bit lazy we spent a bit of effort to upgrade me

over a year ago

"This is something I’ve seen mentioned quite a lot in the forums. Personally, I feel we definitely have an imbalance because there’s tons of pics of me and not nearly as many of the husband. Reason being, I send him naughty pics and nudes a LOT! Like, all the time. He doesn’t tend to take photos of himself and send them to me and when he does, it’s a quick photo in the bathroom after his shower or at the gym before he showers and neither of those make for good photos to share on here because the background isn’t ideal. We have added as many pics of him as we can and I’m always asking him for more but I think he finds it hard knowing how to pose and what to send.

Funny thing is though, we’ve set all the dick pics as friends only and a couple we were chatting to the other week added us and then immediately messaged saying our pics were great but mostly of his junk. I couldn’t help but laugh! Almost every dick pic we have is an action shot - BJ or fucking etc. there’s only a few that I’m not in. (And ironically all their pics of the guy showed his cock so they were hypocritical anyway!) Just goes to show that people look for different things.

We’re planning to take some nice photos of the husband at some point because he has an incredible body and is waaaaaaay hotter than me and he deserves some love too!

C x"

Tip my hat there - something for bad bitch to linger over for sure - right up her street on both counts - you guys should do some black and whites or sepias with funky goth style font handle names on (or whatever your fab name thing is)

Keep it hot guys XX

over a year ago

"We've got a reasonably balanced set of pics ..after mostly her hot pics ...and me (Mr) being a bit lazy we spent a bit of effort to upgrade me "

Fair play!

over a year ago

"We have recently added some of S and moved many of MJ into friends only to try and even out our profile a bit more.

The fact is I (MJ) have more of an exhibitionist streak, so take more photos that S, so have more choices to add here. But I completely agree that both parts of the couple need to be visible

MJ x"

Nice - works well

over a year ago

I know... isn't that just awful when a profile is all clam and no cock! "

ROFL - if people even say that any more

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple
over a year ago

Kent

"This is something I’ve seen mentioned quite a lot in the forums. Personally, I feel we definitely have an imbalance because there’s tons of pics of me and not nearly as many of the husband. Reason being, I send him naughty pics and nudes a LOT! Like, all the time. He doesn’t tend to take photos of himself and send them to me and when he does, it’s a quick photo in the bathroom after his shower or at the gym before he showers and neither of those make for good photos to share on here because the background isn’t ideal. We have added as many pics of him as we can and I’m always asking him for more but I think he finds it hard knowing how to pose and what to send.

C x

Tip my hat there - something for bad bitch to linger over for sure - right up her street on both counts - you guys should do some black and whites or sepias with funky goth style font handle names on (or whatever your fab name thing is)

Keep it hot guys XX "

I’ve started adding in more black and white shots as I really like them! I might just plan a night where the husband has to sit on the bed while I direct him for photos haha!

C x

over a year ago

C x

Keep it hot guys XX

I’ve started adding in more black and white shots as I really like them! I might just plan a night where the husband has to sit on the bed while I direct him for photos haha!

C x"

Now that sounds like a plan - if it's good for the goose it's good for the gander

By *oliday slutCouple
over a year ago

brighton

No disrespect intended but Bad Bitch wants to see the male goods on offer more than she wants to see the fems in a couple.we are one of your couples ..but my bf has one photo but not needed as have no interest in meeting a couple ..only men ..he is straight and men are looking to play with the woman so no need for a male photo

over a year ago

"It's my experience that couples want only their female playing so picture only her"

Whys that di toy think?

Savage profile by the way. You’d melt a few ice caps…

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I have to agree that couple profiles with no photos of the guy are one of my bug bears too.

If its only the lady who plays in a hot wife or cuckold scenario, I get it. However, for a successful 4 way meet there usually needs to be attraction to both members of the couple for the woman, or just the man, if she's straight.

I think some maybe assume that the man is the driving force, whereas I find it is usually a joint discussion, with the woman often having the deciding vote.

Ours has more photos of me but Cal is very much included.

By *RSTCouple
over a year ago

S. Northants

Would happily welcome some 'Mangerie'. Would have no issue dressing up in something sexy for a lady if she's wearing Lingerie. Something other than the cheesy/novelty fireman/policeman/elephant/butler pants. Women generally have the far sexier outfits that are going to generate the fabs.

There are a few alternatives on our pics of Hubby, but some are instantly seen as too feminine (all are made for men, LHM range). Let us know what you think.

Or would women be happier seeing suit trousers and a crisp shirt and braces?

By *our4morefunCouple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Agree with you 100%, every profile we check my Mrs always has to message to ask for mister pics.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"Ours is like that I tell him all the time but he says nobody wants to look at me please tell him otherwise

Well I'm not here to look at women being straight and if we're thinking of meeting a couple I definitely want to know what the guy looks like. Otherwise it's just about my partner and the woman in the other profile"

This for me too

We just avoid couple profiles where only the lady is shown.

It's obviously up to others how to run their profiles and if just the lady plays, that's fair enough.

By *ornyandachingCouple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Over the last ten years we have found a lot of people are often rude about some couple pics and are more interested in the women… as they tend to use this site as a cattle market, if we like the people we are chatting with a lot we will open up our friends pics that show more of us rather than mostly of me xx

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Appreciate that couples play different ways and may have reasons for not showing Mr, but it’s something that makes us pass on by generally.

We don’t always have time to message everyone that takes our initial fancy to get more pics so it’s good to be able to have at least a general idea that we might be interested.

Post new Message to Thread