Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

beards .... yep i know oh not again ..but

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

to be honest i did not know weather to title this beards or read profile....

so nearly half my messages everyday are from guys with facial hair from beards to stubble yet the first line of my profile states clearly my dislike... now i know there will be a few jokers but really guys why waste your time ??

i get messages saying heres me but im not shaving ?? lol erm im mot asking you to shave im asking you not to get in contact as i wont be interested then i get the lay the guilt type oh id have a shave to meet you but you better be worth it again id not be interested as why the hell should anyone do something they dont want to do ?? guys its your face do as you please but respect i just dislike facial hair..

you dont have to defend your reasons for having facial hair and i should not have to defend why i dislike facial hair ...facial hair to me is like someones dislike for spiders close up ...

its something ive always disliked yet a hairy bod does not faze me ...

is it because you guys see it as an attack or you think you know better what i like ??? im really at a loss on this one even as im writing this there will be a pic in my messages from someone with facial hair ..just dont get it why waste your time why waste my time why bother...there are far more women on here who love beards so why message those who dont ???????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

It's yet another challenge. Ok so I don't fit the bill for what someone is looking but I'm charming enough to convince them otherwise is what a lot of people think.

On the flip side I have been contacted by a couple who were complimentary about my profile but when I said I had a beard and they specified no beards they replied that it wasn't a problem at all as it would grow back when I shaved it off to meet them.

Blockity block.

By *heEvilWithinWoman
over a year ago

Barnsley

Because no one actually reads profiles.

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

I can't explain why people would do that, OP. Sorry for not having further insights

I'm only responding at all because I'm slightly shocked to see a woman who wouldn't be repulsed at the idea of my overly hairy dad bod

Or not until you've actually seen it, at least....

By *uzie69xTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Because no one actually reads profiles. "

Snap! You beat me to the same point.

I love weekend meets (non school night) and I've coined the phrase "WAG Curfew"... Yet almost every message I get they can't meet on a Friday or Saturday evening as they need to be home with the WAG.

When I point this out to them, I get accused of being inflexible and that I'm somehow stuck up?

By *umstibleMan
over a year ago

Colindale

As a man with a beard, i really appreciate things like this because it keeps me from wasting my time. So firstly thank you OP.

Secondly, because i always read, i never fall in for one of these. Always like to respect preferences.

I agree that some of my bretherin are a bit too confident with their abilities and others just don't even bother with the bio lol

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

It’s only on for Movember.

Saying that, if I can stop the damned thing itching I might keep it, L is beginning to enjoy it.

Looks like she has a bush again.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Because no one actually reads profiles. "

Yep. Mine says not meeting , don't ask. Every third message says are you meeting?

Delete

Post new Message to Thread