Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

What would you do if ...

Jump to newest

By *alcon43 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

What would you do if on a meet with a couple as a couple and doing separate room swap you find out that the other halves haven't played safe?

My oh is getting sent to the clinic if not the dog house!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ot - CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

is the guy you met with your partner or a play mate?

By *alcon43 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

he's more than just a play mate but not a boy friend.

over a year ago

humm hard one then

And this is only how i see it but if hes not a partner then i see what he does is upto him, if you feel he has crossed a line then all i can suggest is dont meet him again

If they have had unprotected sex and you know about this i can only assum you have been told about it there for i can only assum he does not see it as your buisness either or he would have hidden it

hard to really comment tho without knowing all the detales, thats not me asking to know more as thats your buisness im just saying there may be things we dont know about so cant make a proper observation

over a year ago

years ago i was playing with a guy and we always used protection, a female from work asked if she could join in one night ( well, she was a good friend who used to swing too but split with her bf). I went downstaire to fix some drinks and left them to it and i walked in to find they wasnt using protection! Yes i flipped out as she wasnt even on the pill plus everything else that comes with not playing safe! The session was cut short needless to say x

By *herrypopper69Woman
over a year ago

aberdeen

Keep yourself safe and if you choose to allow him back in your bed use protection always as you don't know who else he's sleeping with without.

By *ellraisersCouple
over a year ago

Near Glasgow

Thanks for the advice.

over a year ago

What if you've been with your fb a while and done bareback all that time but now know he doesn't play.safe elsewhere? Chuck him or only use protection with him from now on?

over a year ago

"What if you've been with your fb a while and done bareback all that time but now know he doesn't play.safe elsewhere? Chuck him or only use protection with him from now on?"

would you let him touch you bareback again knowing he's played with others and maybe not played safe....

one word id be using is NO

over a year ago

wouldnt be doing anything that wasnt safe, but wouldnt be too happy if only then they were laying that very important info on us. we would very probably leave.

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

He'd be out the door, never to be seen again........

I'd also be getting myself checked, cus if the other woman doesn't play safe..... does her OH normally or was he just using protection because YOU demanded it?

The other couple would be on my blocked and never to darken my doors again, list.

Post new Message to Thread