Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Penis enlargement

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As embarrassing this is for me to even write this thought I just have to any advice on penis enlargement without surgery?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Have you tried pulling it hard and regularly?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Something I have thought of, since injuring myself and getting a curvature. However if I have it straightened I won’t gain anything, in fact I’ll lose an inch! Fuck that, and some women like an odd shaped penis, sidewinder, lol! x

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"As embarrassing this is for me to even write this thought I just have to any advice on penis enlargement without surgery? "

If there was such a thing lots of people would be doing it....so doubt anything that works actually exists

over a year ago

Surgery's the only legitimate way as far as I know; it's quite expensive and apparently quite painful for a while afterwards (understandably).

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I also believe that surgery doesn't make you any bigger, I think that they just detach a tendon at the top which makes it hang lower... so it looks bigger when flaccid. When hard, your cock will droop.

Certainly that's what I've heard.

Cal

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Look here for BEST info.

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-health/penis-enlargement/

Cal

over a year ago

Tie some weights to some rope and tie it to the end of your penis. Let it dangle

over a year ago

Just seen on the news that this long period of heat has been causing "Summer Penis" where men's cocks are swelling so appear larger.

I expect most men on Fab will be rushing to update their pictures

By *oxy502Man
over a year ago

doncaster

I wish I could make mine bigger

over a year ago

"Just seen on the news that this long period of heat has been causing "Summer Penis" where men's cocks are swelling so appear larger.

I expect most men on Fab will be rushing to update their pictures "

Love it haha

over a year ago

Google JELQING

over a year ago

"As embarrassing this is for me to even write this thought I just have to any advice on penis enlargement without surgery? "
weights an American guy a few years back dangled weights from it for a significant period gained nearly 2" I mean 2" isn't bad when you've only got 2"

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Google JELQING"

Look at what the NHS info says about Jelqing

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Looking at your photos It looks pretty good to me as it is. X

Mrs N x

over a year ago

"Looking at your photos It looks pretty good to me as it is. X

Mrs N x"

We all could with a couple extra inches

over a year ago

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the pumps?

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple
over a year ago

chester

"What’s everyone’s thoughts on the pumps? "

Had to use one on the motorway last night. Price was scandalous!

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

They don't work.

If there was an easy way to make your cock bigger it would be worldwide news. Also, the inventer would a billionaire.

The only way to make your cock bigger is with surgery. That surgery can go wrong and leave you unable to get an erection.

over a year ago

"What’s everyone’s thoughts on the pumps?

They don't work.

If there was an easy way to make your cock bigger it would be worldwide news. Also, the inventer would a billionaire.

The only way to make your cock bigger is with surgery. That surgery can go wrong and leave you unable to get an erection. "

That is genuinely so annoying

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Did you read that NHS page I posted. It tells you what all the choices are and what works.

By *randMrsNorthernCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

Are you “asking for a friend?”

On a serious note, use your fingers!

By *randmrsminxyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Buy a Audi or a BMW , drive like the highway code is for others and not you . And sure enough every one will soon tell you what a massive cock you are . On a serious note why would do guys think a massive penis is the key to a happy live .

over a year ago

They don't work.

The only way to make your cock bigger is with surgery. That surgery can go wrong and leave you unable to get an erection. "

No, he'd be a trillionaire

over a year ago

It doesn't work. You've got what you're given. And contrary to popular belief bigger isn't better. Being somewhere around 4"-7" is plenty

By *eorge JetsonMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Husband of friends of ours had surgery to "extend" his size, months of consultation, procedures explained, surgery, months of painful recovery, erection preventative measures and walking like he'd been shot for weeks and the end result.....Less than 1/4" with foreskin pulled back to its max.

Painful sex at times, a "kink" at the op point and average strained marriage.

Leave it as it is, the risks certainly don't outweigh the worry.

By *eorge JetsonMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

** A very **

By *htcMan
over a year ago

MK

surgery is only option, but depends, not all can be extended due to blood vessels and skin layout lengths, if you go big you will need to have pump fitted so it can inflate. it would mean several surgery's over months of painful operations before you would be able to use, upto one year or more, wont be cheap either.

don't believe any tablets or other methods work.

over a year ago

you want to hope they don't charge by the inch

over a year ago

Have u tried a pump they do work but u have to do it regularly also a steel cock ring over cock an ball will give u a bigger harder erection good luck

By *oisineandAlCouple
over a year ago

limerick

Pens pump lol

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Have u tried a pump they do work but u have to do it regularly also a steel cock ring over cock an ball will give u a bigger harder erection good luck"

The pump, along with many other physical methods have no permanent effect... and can cause considerable and permanent damage.

There is a great "review" of different "treatments" that are currently available on the NHS website. I posted a link previously in the thread.

Cal

By *pepepipoxMan
over a year ago

Islington

"Just seen on the news that this long period of heat has been causing "Summer Penis" where men's cocks are swelling so appear larger.

Are you sure? Maybe the warm weather is shrinking the size of sky remotes rather than enlarging members!!!!

over a year ago

Fella leave it as it is I’m not gifted in that department and have never been overly lucky with the lady’s but all I will say is every woman I’ve been with has enjoyed what we’ve done and I’ve never had a complaint with an average 6” cock

So my advice is don’t risk it for the cost and the pain for fuck all don’t bother just learn to embrace what you have

over a year ago

over a year ago

Why do people have to be so damn nasty when will people realise treat people how you’d like to be treated yourself and don’t judge and ridicule people just because the ask a question or an opinion.

Just remember people have killed themselves for less and that is a fact

Be nice be respectful and the rest just falls into place

over a year ago

Well one thing for certain, it’s not going to improve you’re shag rate

over a year ago

Had to use one on the motorway last night. Price was scandalous! "

Breast pump?

over a year ago

Find someone with a bigger dick?

over a year ago

Use a dyson worked for me

over a year ago

Smaller TV remote???

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Yes I provide an erection service, just look at my pics.

over a year ago

I heard 1 pint of Guinness, a bag of roasted peanuts ,1 can of sweet condensed milk , and 1 can of nutriment blended into a shake will help grow your penis....

My Jamaican Uncle gave this to me once a week as a boy...

He said “ Drink Dis and you will give the women agony “

over a year ago

"As embarrassing this is for me to even write this thought I just have to any advice on penis enlargement without surgery?

Buy a Audi or a BMW , drive like the highway code is for others and not you . And sure enough every one will soon tell you what a massive cock you are . On a serious note why would do guys think a massive penis is the key to a happy live . "

Doesn't explain the existence of the TT. Nobody wants people to think they are a massive hole

Second point, on fab at least, a majority are asking for it on profiles, even if on the forums the opposite is being protested.

By *bwplaydateMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and travel/hotel

My advice would be to spend the money on counselling instead, that way learning to accept and love what you've got already rather than looking for a quick fix.

Confidence is much more attractive than a couple of extra inches.

over a year ago

I'd advise the op to brush up on his oral and finger skills that way his cock size won't matter as much but he is no longer here so wasting my advice

over a year ago

OP There is no effective way to do this and you could risk permanent damage trying. The old saying size dosent matter it's what you do with it that does is true.

Some women do prefer smaller penises the average size of a penis flacid it is about 3 inches erect is about 5 inches, which means yes there are bigger but also they are smaller. Don't get hung up with your size as it reduces confidence and most women get turned on by respectful confident men in my experience. Male

Love your penis whatever the shape or size it is, that's why most men fondle it ladies were just loving our penis

over a year ago

"OP There is no effective way to do this and you could risk permanent damage trying. The old saying size dosent matter it's what you do with it that does is true.

Some women do prefer smaller penises the average size of a penis flacid it is about 3 inches erect is about 5 inches, which means yes there are bigger but also they are smaller. Don't get hung up with your size as it reduces confidence and most women get turned on by respectful confident men in my experience. Male

Love your penis whatever the shape or size it is, that's why most men fondle it ladies were just loving our penis "

OP has deleted profile, so will never see the wisdom you’ve just drafted.

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"It doesn't work. You've got what you're given. And contrary to popular belief bigger isn't better. Being somewhere around 4"-7" is plenty "
.well done ,thankyou....

over a year ago

"OP There is no effective way to do this and you could risk permanent damage trying. The old saying size dosent matter it's what you do with it that does is true.

Love your penis whatever the shape or size it is, that's why most men fondle it ladies were just loving our penis

OP has deleted profile, so will never see the wisdom you’ve just drafted. "

Ahh well I won't loose sleep over it lol

By *alking HeadMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Buy a Rottweiller, a rusty white van and a subscription to Guns and Ammo.

They are a brilliant substitute for male genitalia. You could even have yours removed. The beauty of it is, you can still urinate properly. Because people would take one look at you and the piss would be taken out of you constantly.

over a year ago

The most effective way to increase penis length without surgery is to lose any excess weight. Fat in the pubic region will hide the true length and make it appear shorter than it really is.

over a year ago

Just work on your hip thrust...no need to worry about a missing inch with snake hips haha

over a year ago

"Tie some weights to some rope and tie it to the end of your penis. Let it dangle "
rude but it made me laugh..

over a year ago

"The most effective way to increase penis length without surgery is to lose any excess weight. Fat in the pubic region will hide the true length and make it appear shorter than it really is."
yes i agree.. that's the magic dominate the cock appearance

By *ooking4othersMan
over a year ago

Here ...

If there is a way to make your penis bigger then every guy would do it and you would still be left with what you think is small ... so relatively no better off ...

By *ngelina4uWoman
over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

I hope the OP didn't pull it off after the above advice.

over a year ago

I always find a magnifying glass works best

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

London

I wonder if there was a national shortage of Coke cans and Sky Remotes?

By *r dirty and Mrs SquirtyCouple
over a year ago

hopefully near you

I expect most men on Fab will be rushing to update their pictures

Are you sure? Maybe the warm weather is shrinking the size of sky remotes rather than enlarging members!!!! "

This is amazing best comment I’ve read all day hahahaha

Post new Message to Thread