Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Cuckold denial

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone here practice this? We have slowly been exploring cuckolding which has led us down the path of orgasm denial and tease, the resulting sense of frustration is immense and often more enjoyable than the orgasm itself.

We have no decided to take it a step further by denying me (male) sexual intercourse until after RG has seen her lover, we are teasing until then and I have to say the feeling of being secondary is intense!

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Anyone here practice this? We have slowly been exploring cuckolding which has led us down the path of orgasm denial and tease, the resulting sense of frustration is immense and often more enjoyable than the orgasm itself.

We have no decided to take it a step further by denying me (male) sexual intercourse until after RG has seen her lover, we are teasing until then and I have to say the feeling of being secondary is intense!"

It's a great area to play is the cuckold scenario for all involved and i think its good that you are using it to suit your needs, have fun guys

Reply privately

By *istress v in yorksCouple
over a year ago

south Yorkshire

Yes, tease and denial is a LOT of fun, teasing when a cock has been in locked chastity for a week is even better, by then he will do almost anything to be allowed to cum )

"Anyone here practice this? We have slowly been exploring cuckolding which has led us down the path of orgasm denial and tease, the resulting sense of frustration is immense and often more enjoyable than the orgasm itself.

We have no decided to take it a step further by denying me (male) sexual intercourse until after RG has seen her lover, we are teasing until then and I have to say the feeling of being secondary is intense!

It's a great area to play is the cuckold scenario for all involved and i think its good that you are using it to suit your needs, have fun guys "

Reply privately

By *rinterestingMan
over a year ago

London

Ok I hear this phrase soo much but have no idea what it is.

Please someone tell me

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

We have no decided to take it a step further by denying me (male) sexual intercourse until after RG has seen her lover, we are teasing until then and I have to say the feeling of being secondary is intense!"

currently in week 29 of chastity tease and denial

Reply privately

By *antscuckcplCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

"currently in week 29 of chastity tease and denial"

Wow, we are impressed!

Me hubby was denied for 2 weeks and I was climbing the walls

Reply privately

over a year ago

My hero

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

30 weeks today . we have found that as time goes by the chastity tease and denial makes the sub more and more focused on his mistresses pleasure and nothing else .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"30 weeks today . we have found that as time goes by the chastity tease and denial makes the sub more and more focused on his mistresses pleasure and nothing else . "

30 weeks with no release? X

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

"30 weeks today . we have found that as time goes by the chastity tease and denial makes the sub more and more focused on his mistresses pleasure and nothing else .

30 weeks with no release? X"

it is to be 52 weeks

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would love to be locked up , but also strapped down and teased by a group of women, but that's another story lol

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

32 weeks tomorrow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fuck that for a game of soldiers.

Reply privately

By *istress and SissyCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

My orgasm denial enforced by my wife using a chastity cage on me is now total. i am not allowed any sexual pleasure my purpose is to provide pleasure & amusement to my wife & her lovers i hope you will let me know how well your cuckold life progresses

Sissybitch cuckold x

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

33 weeks today !

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"33 weeks today !"
And you are enjoying every minute of it I hope? J

Reply privately

over a year ago

A less intense form for us in that I have to wear a condom for the week or so leading up to her meet.

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"A less intense form for us in that I have to wear a condom for the week or so leading up to her meet."
So you don't spoil her for her bull??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A less intense form for us in that I have to wear a condom for the week or so leading up to her meet. So you don't spoil her for her bull?? "

Exactly, and no release for me from around 2 days before hand. she's meeting tomorrow, can't wait!

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"A less intense form for us in that I have to wear a condom for the week or so leading up to her meet. So you don't spoil her for her bull??

Exactly, and no release for me from around 2 days before hand. she's meeting tomorrow, can't wait!"

Have ye a regular bull? Ye been cuckolding long? J

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A less intense form for us in that I have to wear a condom for the week or so leading up to her meet. So you don't spoil her for her bull??

Exactly, and no release for me from around 2 days before hand. she's meeting tomorrow, can't wait! Have ye a regular bull? Ye been cuckolding long? J "

tomorrow will be her regular lover, around 2 years to varying degrees.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/02/14 10:29:23]

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Exactly, and no release for me from around 2 days before hand. she's meeting tomorrow, can't wait! Have ye a regular bull? Ye been cuckolding long? J

tomorrow will be her regular lover, around 2 years to varying degrees."

Very nice. Message me if you would like to chat properly. J

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like to chat to my wife's bulls.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes, tease and denial is a LOT of fun, teasing when a cock has been in locked chastity for a week is even better, by then he will do almost anything to be allowed to cum )

Anyone here practice this? We have slowly been exploring cuckolding which has led us down the path of orgasm denial and tease, the resulting sense of frustration is immense and often more enjoyable than the orgasm itself.

It's a great area to play is the cuckold scenario for all involved and i think its good that you are using it to suit your needs, have fun guys "

So if you locked him in chastity for a week, how would he pee?!

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

"33 weeks today ! And you are enjoying every minute of it I hope? J "
enjoying what it does for mistress D lol

Reply privately

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"Ok I hear this phrase soo much but have no idea what it is.

Please someone tell me"

Me too!

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"33 weeks today ! And you are enjoying every minute of it I hope? J enjoying what it does for mistress D lol "
Good cuckie! J

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have you considered the art of 'Ruined Orgasms?

Great fun!

Some good clips around if you google it.....

Susan

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Have you considered the art of 'Ruined Orgasms?

Great fun!

Some good clips around if you google it.....

Susan"

I will have to do some googling!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"33 weeks today !"

Does a device hurt if you get hard?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Manchester

yes it hurts for the first few months but soon you will only be able to be as large as your cage i can now only be 2 inches & cannot cum ,my wife loves having this control over me and i know this is how it should be

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was thinking of just wearing it for a few days running up to my wife's meets so her lovers know there's none of me in there! if I wore it much longer than that are you saying I'd start to shrink?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Manchester

your body becomes used to being limited & i cannot get larger than 2 inches , my wife laughs about it with lovers

Reply privately

over a year ago

Manchester

you will also become very submissive & obediant to your wife

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounds scary, yet exciting.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Manchester

my wifes lovers get a lot of amusement seeing me in my chastity cage watching while my wife sucks their cock or they enter her pussy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Manchester

Di my wife wears the key to my chastity cage on her neckless,when we are out some women & men see it & know what it means

Reply privately

over a year ago

Decisions decisions! To fall into chastity or not?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"33 weeks today !"

Well done indeed. Any prospect of release?

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

"33 weeks today !

Well done indeed. Any prospect of release?"

not until at least 52 weeks

Reply privately

over a year ago

"33 weeks today !

Well done indeed. Any prospect of release?not until at least 52 weeks "

I've done a few weeks at a time, I think a month in fact from memory. But that was not in a device and was edged practically all the time by L.

Cannot comprehend a year. Without being too prurient, can you maybe share with us your mindset at this time?

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

"33 weeks today !

Well done indeed. Any prospect of release?not until at least 52 weeks

I've done a few weeks at a time, I think a month in fact from memory. But that was not in a device and was edged practically all the time by L.

Cannot comprehend a year. Without being too prurient, can you maybe share with us your mindset at this time?"

been a gradual build up over 8 years mindset is total devotion

Reply privately

over a year ago

we can relate to that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"33 weeks today !

Cannot comprehend a year. Without being too prurient, can you maybe share with us your mindset at this time?been a gradual build up over 8 years mindset is total devotion "

Do you get any sort of teasing or sexual contact with your partner?

Reply privately

By *istress v in yorksCouple
over a year ago

south Yorkshire

Just because he's denied doesn't you have to be
"currently in week 29 of chastity tease and denial

Wow, we are impressed!

Me hubby was denied for 2 weeks and I was climbing the walls "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just because he's denied doesn't you have to becurrently in week 29 of chastity tease and denial

Wow, we are impressed!

Me hubby was denied for 2 weeks and I was climbing the walls "

I don't understand this post. Sorry.

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

"33 weeks today !

Cannot comprehend a year. Without being too prurient, can you maybe share with us your mindset at this time?been a gradual build up over 8 years mindset is total devotion

Do you get any sort of teasing or sexual contact with your partner?"

am teased by mistress D unmercifully . many hours of pussy worship a week which makes cock hard in spiked cage . am let out and sucked many times to the edge and then locked up again . also allowed in pussy but no cumming . if i should have an accident the punishment with be 35 electric shocks on 100 setting from electric collar on balls

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have helped a few couples down this route - enjoyable for all!!

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"33 weeks today !

Cannot comprehend a year. Without being too prurient, can you maybe share with us your mindset at this time?been a gradual build up over 8 years mindset is total devotion

Do you get any sort of teasing or sexual contact with your partner?am teased by mistress D unmercifully . many hours of pussy worship a week which makes cock hard in spiked cage . am let out and sucked many times to the edge and then locked up again . also allowed in pussy but no cumming . if i should have an accident the punishment with be 35 electric shocks on 100 setting from electric collar on balls

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"33 weeks today !

Do you get any sort of teasing or sexual contact with your partner?am teased by mistress D unmercifully . many hours of pussy worship a week which makes cock hard in spiked cage . am let out and sucked many times to the edge and then locked up again . also allowed in pussy but no cumming . if i should have an accident the punishment with be 35 electric shocks on 100 setting from electric collar on balls

"

You have our respect!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"33 weeks today !

"

thats an amazing achievement!!

As the cucks ive had have only lasted a week maximum caged up, they have struggled with it especially at night waking up getting hard involuntarily.

I hope you get to 52 weeks, keep us updated, your wife certainly has a good one in you!!

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

so it's 34 weeks today . the longest i have been before was 16 weeks . i'm not sure if it gets easier the longer you go or if you just get used to the swollen achy balls . what i do know is that once you accept that there is no cum for you then you become totally focused on your mistresses pleasure and pleasing her in anyway she desires in or out of the bedroom . Mistress D started to keep a diary of her orgasms on the first of january this year and last month enjoyed 120 strong orgasms . this does not include god knows how many small ones and tremors that do not count ! the only thing missing from her world know is a the new big cock she is currently seeking

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"so it's 34 weeks today . the longest i have been before was 16 weeks . i'm not sure if it gets easier the longer you go or if you just get used to the swollen achy balls . what i do know is that once you accept that there is no cum for you then you become totally focused on your mistresses pleasure and pleasing her in anyway she desires in or out of the bedroom . Mistress D started to keep a diary of her orgasms on the first of january this year and last month enjoyed 120 strong orgasms . this does not include god knows how many small ones and tremors that do not count ! the only thing missing from her world know is a the new big cock she is currently seeking "
Well done!! I do hope she finds the regular bull she deserves! J

Reply privately

over a year ago

I find the longer I'm denied, the more often I experience the pumping sensation behind my balls. I think it's semen building up then being released into my bladder. Kind of a turn on in it's self that it's being wasted like that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have had fulfilling and very pleasurable sex with lovely orgasms on 18 of the last 21 days.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"so it's 34 weeks today . the longest i have been before was 16 weeks . i'm not sure if it gets easier the longer you go or if you just get used to the swollen achy balls . what i do know is that once you accept that there is no cum for you then you become totally focused on your mistresses pleasure and pleasing her in anyway she desires in or out of the bedroom . Mistress D started to keep a diary of her orgasms on the first of january this year and last month enjoyed 120 strong orgasms . this does not include god knows how many small ones and tremors that do not count ! the only thing missing from her world know is a the new big cock she is currently seeking "

Keep going. The real test would be a night left uncaged now, lying next to your wife.

Reply privately

By *erfectlyPervertedCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

If you want to get really serious the DreamLover ChronoVault has a maximum timer of 21 years.

See Dr Nasty if you want information on cuckolding and live in the South West; he'll be happy to meet and chat over a craft beer, in Bristol. He's a bit of an expert on the subject, cages and other means to modify behaviour.

Tank Girl

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

Keep going. The real test would be a night left uncaged now, lying next to your wife. that would be no test at all lol compared with fighting not to cum and dissapoint mistressD when being sicked and edged for an hour

Reply privately

over a year ago

This was an interesting read x

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/02/14 06:48:18]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Keep going. The real test would be a night left uncaged now, lying next to your wife. that would be no test at all lol compared with fighting not to cum and dissapoint mistressD when being sicked and edged for an hour "

No test at all??! Are you mad? I can't resist Lola when I'm next to her in that state. I can't see anyone at 34 weeks being able to not cum if they are led alongside each other all night naked.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really interesting , has given a bit of an insight into cuckolding I hadn't quite appreciated. Great post

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Really interesting , has given a bit of an insight into cuckolding I hadn't quite appreciated. Great post"

Whilst the sissy cuckold is caged and non-cumming, does he get to taste the (dark) bulls cum? TR

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Really interesting , has given a bit of an insight into cuckolding I hadn't quite appreciated. Great post

Whilst the sissy cuckold is caged and non-cumming, does he get to taste the (dark) bulls cum? TR"

Can't remember reading that a black bull was involved here. Or are you assuming they are black?

Reply privately

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"30 weeks today . we have found that as time goes by the chastity tease and denial makes the sub more and more focused on his mistresses pleasure and nothing else . "

Fantastic

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

"Keep going. The real test would be a night left uncaged now, lying next to your wife. that would be no test at all lol compared with fighting not to cum and dissapoint mistressD when being sicked and edged for an hour

No test at all??! Are you mad? I can't resist Lola when I'm next to her in that state. I can't see anyone at 34 weeks being able to not cum if they are led alongside each other all night naked. "

the test is to show devotion to the mistress by not cumming . i have penetration and do not cum although it is incredibly hard not to . i am neither a wimp or small cocked . the cuckolding is just an extension of femdom that D enjoys .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Can't remember reading that a black bull was involved here. Or are you assuming they are black?"

^ this

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would find it impossible to believe that for 33 weeks you've resisted the urge, even for a crafty wank, totes unpleasant, why would you endure that?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Keep going. The real test would be a night left uncaged now, lying next to your wife. that would be no test at all lol compared with fighting not to cum and dissapoint mistressD when being sicked and edged for an hour

No test at all??! Are you mad? I can't resist Lola when I'm next to her in that state. I can't see anyone at 34 weeks being able to not cum if they are led alongside each other all night naked. the test is to show devotion to the mistress by not cumming . i have penetration and do not cum although it is incredibly hard not to . i am neither a wimp or small cocked . the cuckolding is just an extension of femdom that D enjoys ."

As I've said before, our respect to you.

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

"Would find it impossible to believe that for 33 weeks you've resisted the urge, even for a crafty wank, totes unpleasant, why would you endure that?"
believe what you like . but it's a fact . in our relationship it has done exactly what the research said it would

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

"Would find it impossible to believe that for 33 weeks you've resisted the urge, even for a crafty wank, totes unpleasant, why would you endure that?believe what you like . but it's a fact . in our relationship it has done exactly what the research said it would "
and it's 34 weeks not 33

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"

Can't remember reading that a black bull was involved here. Or are you assuming they are black?

^ this"

You obviously do not understand the cuckold scene. J

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Would find it impossible to believe that for 33 weeks you've resisted the urge, even for a crafty wank, totes unpleasant, why would you endure that?believe what you like . but it's a fact . in our relationship it has done exactly what the research said it would and it's 34 weeks not 33"
Well done! J

Reply privately

By *istressd981798Couple
over a year ago

cambridge

[Removed by poster at 18/02/14 20:44:22]

Reply privately

By *istressd981798Couple
over a year ago

cambridge

I thought i would also comment on the post being the mistress that "mistressdebsub" has commented on, the last 38 weeks has been the most enjoyable, exhilarating, horniest time of my life, with disappointments over bulls the devotion that i am shown by sub heightens with every week which in turn makes me a better Mistress. At first i was very suspicious about reading how withholding your sub's cums makes them more devoted but i can honestly say that it is 100% true and the more they are denied the more devoted even when out and about they become, however, as a mistress you must make sure you do your part! We are aiming for 52 weeks, i know i push the limits but if he fails then out comes the zapper and the weeks start again!.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

^ this You obviously do not understand the cuckold scene. J "

Was this remark aimed at moi?

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"

^ this You obviously do not understand the cuckold scene. J

Was this remark aimed at moi?"

Oh lord no. Ye certainly understand it. It was aimed at Jesters comments. I must have hit the wrong message. Sorry. J

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Was this remark aimed at moi? Oh lord no. Ye certainly understand it. It was aimed at Jesters comments. I must have hit the wrong message. Sorry. J "

I did wonder xxx

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"

Was this remark aimed at moi? Oh lord no. Ye certainly understand it. It was aimed at Jesters comments. I must have hit the wrong message. Sorry. J

I did wonder xxx"

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is a very arousing subject to me, but so far my GF doesn't really understand it.

The longest we have gone is a week, but as I generally lead it it's not quite got the mantal control I think I'm looking for.

It's hard, as she loves sex and misses it if I'm locked up so she's got no will power to continue it.

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"This is a very arousing subject to me, but so far my GF doesn't really understand it.

The longest we have gone is a week, but as I generally lead it it's not quite got the mantal control I think I'm looking for.

It's hard, as she loves sex and misses it if I'm locked up so she's got no will power to continue it. "

If ye progress into the cuckold scene your wife would not go without her needs would be seen to. It would be your ability to commit to whatever is demanded of you that would require the will power. J

Reply privately

over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 22/02/14 09:26:21]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Manchester

your gf will enjoy all the sexual pleasure she wants with as many lovers as she chooses, you will come to learn your only purpose & pleasure in life is serving your gf & her lovers , obeying them whatever they command you to do for their amusement & pleasure

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"your gf will enjoy all the sexual pleasure she wants with as many lovers as she chooses, you will come to learn your only purpose & pleasure in life is serving your gf & her lovers , obeying them whatever they command you to do for their amusement & pleasure"
Very well put cuckie! lol

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

35 weeks today . though it feels longer

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"35 weeks today . though it feels longer "
Well done. Has anyone seen your chastity device while out in public? J

Reply privately

over a year ago

"your gf will enjoy all the sexual pleasure she wants with as many lovers as she chooses, you will come to learn your only purpose & pleasure in life is serving your gf & her lovers , obeying them whatever they command you to do for their amusement & pleasure"

She says she gets enough from me, and doesn't need other men.

She can

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

"35 weeks today . though it feels longer Well done. Has anyone seen your chastity device while out in public? J "
only Mistress D lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

The man in chastity is such a turn on for me. Can't explain it.

Reply privately

By *moke itMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Full respect

Reply privately

over a year ago

"35 weeks today . though it feels longer "

Dunno how we'd do it, but would love to see some validation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A less intense form for us in that I have to wear a condom for the week or so leading up to her meet."

Nice

Reply privately

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

Amazing thread!

We have only managed 6 weeks which was really difficult. I'm currently on week two of a new chapter of denial. Hopefully I can make it to 8 weeks.

I seem to get a lot of chaffing which makes it difficult for long term chastity. Do you have any tips for a more comfortable time in chastity. We use either a Bon 4 or a cb6000. Thanks.

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Amazing thread!

We have only managed 6 weeks which was really difficult. I'm currently on week two of a new chapter of denial. Hopefully I can make it to 8 weeks.

I seem to get a lot of chaffing which makes it difficult for long term chastity. Do you have any tips for a more comfortable time in chastity. We use either a Bon 4 or a cb6000. Thanks. "

Best of luck with it. Is the device the correct size? J

Reply privately

over a year ago

How do you keep it clean? We've tried chastity and the bit that really got to me was hygiene.

I couldn't get it and me clean while it was on so it had to come off for washing and then straight back on. I soon learnt not to get aroused.

I'm uncut.

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"How do you keep it clean? We've tried chastity and the bit that really got to me was hygiene.

I couldn't get it and me clean while it was on so it had to come off for washing and then straight back on. I soon learnt not to get aroused.

I'm uncut. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am sorry but sexual denile isnt cookholding this is the correct defaination of the practice

Thesaurus Legend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms

Noun 1. cuckold - a man whose wife committed adultery

hubby, husband, married man - a married man; a woman's partner in marriage

wittol - an archaic term for a cuckold who knows about his wife's infidelity but tolerates it

Verb 1. cuckold - be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriagecuckold - be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage; "She cheats on her husband"; "Might her husband be wandering?"

cheat on, wander, betray, cheat

cozen, deceive, delude, lead on - be false to; be dishonest with

two-time - carry on a romantic relationship with two people at the same time

play around, fool around - commit adultery; "he plays around a lot"

Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gripping.... Do you not have spoll cheque?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am sorry but sexual denile isnt cookholding this is the correct defaination of the practice

wittol - an archaic term for a cuckold who knows about his wife's infidelity but tolerates it

Verb 1. cuckold - be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriagecuckold - be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage; "She cheats on her husband"; "Might her husband be wandering?"

Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc."

Instead of quoting some online dictionary or thesaurus, why not read the essence of what is being said here. No one is saying that chastity age denial. They are saying that it can be used as part of the rituals that have grown up around this process. Just like other aspects of cuckolding - yes, that's the way you spell it by the way - it's not for everyone.

For others who do not consider themselves in a cuckold relationship, it's used there too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think I preferred cookholding!

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"I am sorry but sexual denile isnt cookholding this is the correct defaination of the practice

Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.

Instead of quoting some online dictionary or thesaurus, why not read the essence of what is being said here. No one is saying that chastity age denial. They are saying that it can be used as part of the rituals that have grown up around this process. Just like other aspects of cuckolding - yes, that's the way you spell it by the way - it's not for everyone.

For others who do not consider themselves in a cuckold relationship, it's used there too. "

Well said. How are ye progressing with denial yourselves? J

Reply privately

over a year ago

For others who do not consider themselves in a cuckold relationship, it's used there too. Well said. How are ye progressing with denial yourselves? J "

Hi J - yes going ok. Not sure I could wear a device but abstention is taking a lot of control.

Reply privately

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

"How do you keep it clean? We've tried chastity and the bit that really got to me was hygiene.

I'm uncut. "

Supervised wash sessions. All I need to do is take the cage part off, wash and put it back on.

Reply privately

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

"Amazing thread!

I seem to get a lot of chaffing which makes it difficult for long term chastity. Do you have any tips for a more comfortable time in chastity. We use either a Bon 4 or a cb6000. Thanks. Best of luck with it. Is the device the correct size? J "

Sizes are correct I think.

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Amazing thread!

I seem to get a lot of chaffing which makes it difficult for long term chastity. Do you have any tips for a more comfortable time in chastity. We use either a Bon 4 or a cb6000. Thanks. Best of luck with it. Is the device the correct size? J

Sizes are correct I think. "

I hope you don't enjoy the freedom when released?!! J

Reply privately

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc."

There was also a time when gay meant to be happy.

Words change and evolve, just like cuckolding. You only have to watch one of the millions of videos out there to realise cuckoldry has a far broader spectrum these days.

Reply privately

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

"Amazing thread!

I seem to get a lot of chaffing which makes it difficult for long term chastity. Do you have any tips for a more comfortable time in chastity. We use either a Bon 4 or a cb6000. Thanks. Best of luck with it. Is the device the correct size? J

Sizes are correct I think. I hope you don't enjoy the freedom when released?!! J "

Hence the reason why I'm supervised. I've no doubt that if I wasn't being watched I'd probably try and have a quick shuffle

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

There was also a time when gay meant to be happy.

Words change and evolve, just like cuckolding. You only have to watch one of the millions of videos out there to realise cuckoldry has a far broader spectrum these days. "

Well said. J

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Amazing thread!

Sizes are correct I think. I hope you don't enjoy the freedom when released?!! J

Hence the reason why I'm supervised. I've no doubt that if I wasn't being watched I'd probably try and have a quick shuffle "

Naughty cuckie! Have ye a regular bull? Message me if you fancy a chat. J

Reply privately

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

"Amazing thread!

Sizes are correct I think. I hope you don't enjoy the freedom when released?!! J

Hence the reason why I'm supervised. I've no doubt that if I wasn't being watched I'd probably try and have a quick shuffle Naughty cuckie! Have ye a regular bull? Message me if you fancy a chat. J "

We have several regular bulls. Have a read of our verifications.

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Amazing thread!

Hence the reason why I'm supervised. I've no doubt that if I wasn't being watched I'd probably try and have a quick shuffle Naughty cuckie! Have ye a regular bull? Message me if you fancy a chat. J

We have several regular bulls. Have a read of our verifications. "

I had a quick look. Your wife is a lucky lady. Have they used you on your own much? J

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Amazing thread!

Hence the reason why I'm supervised. I've no doubt that if I wasn't being watched I'd probably try and have a quick shuffle Naughty cuckie! Have ye a regular bull? Message me if you fancy a chat. J

We have several regular bulls. Have a read of our verifications. "

Do ye find it works OK having several bulls? Would ye prefer one dedicated bull?

Reply privately

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

" I had a quick look. Your wife is a lucky lady. Have they used you on your own much? J "
Once in a while.

Reply privately

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

"Do ye find it works OK having several bulls? Would ye prefer one dedicated bull? "

It works very well. My hotwife is very greedy for BBC.

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Do ye find it works OK having several bulls? Would ye prefer one dedicated bull?

It works very well. My hotwife is very greedy for BBC. "

Would ye like a live in bull or is that taking it too far? J

Reply privately

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

[Removed by poster at 25/02/14 16:34:10]

Reply privately

over a year ago

May I ask? Do you ever get release? And how?

Hope that's not too personal. Xx

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Do ye find it works OK having several bulls? Would ye prefer one dedicated bull?

It works very well. My hotwife is very greedy for BBC. Would ye like a live in bull or is that taking it too far? J

Sorry but that's not for us. We've had guys spend a few days with us but not permanent. My hotwife has been away on a long weekend with her favourite bull, that's about as far as we are willing to go. "

That's fair enough. A situation like that is extreme and not for everyone. Still he weekend away must have been fun for both of ye? J

Reply privately

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

"May I ask? Do you ever get release? And how?

Hope that's not too personal. Xx"

Is that question for us or the op?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is that question for us or the op?"

Sorry; for you. Xx

Reply privately

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

Sorry; for you. Xx"

I do get release but my hotwife decides when & how. Sometimes she will give me a ruined orgasm, other times she'll make me pleasure myself and other times she will make me put a condom on and she will wank me off. We last had sex in October last year but she never says never. We could never go as far a some on this thread but each to their own. What we do works for us xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you for the reply. Xx

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Sorry; for you. Xx

I do get release but my hotwife decides when & how. Sometimes she will give me a ruined orgasm, other times she'll make me pleasure myself and other times she will make me put a condom on and she will wank me off. We last had sex in October last year but she never says never. We could never go as far a some on this thread but each to their own. What we do works for us xx"

October last year...It would have been funny to see go for it after such a long time and then no doubt the look of dissatisfaction on your wifes face. I bet she went looking for one of your bulls soon after? J

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

37 weeks of devotion and still going strong

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry; for you. Xx

I do get release but my hotwife decides when & how. Sometimes she will give me a ruined orgasm, other times she'll make me pleasure myself and other times she will make me put a condom on and she will wank me off. We last had sex in October last year but she never says never. We could never go as far a some on this thread but each to their own. What we do works for us xx"

Ruined orgasms can be so funny!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Manchester

please tell if & how you have been used by your wifes bulls ?

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"37 weeks of devotion and still going strong "
Well done. Your bull must be pleased with your performance? J

Reply privately

over a year ago

"37 weeks of devotion and still going strong "

Only almost half of what you've endured so far to go then. 15 weeks.

Or 105 days. What will you do if you can't cum? What if you've forgotten?

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"37 weeks of devotion and still going strong

Or 105 days. What will you do if you can't cum? What if you've forgotten? "

A true cuck will not forget as he will be devoted to the task set by his wife and bull. But if he does the punishment will be severe both physical but even more so the mental side. J

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

"37 weeks of devotion and still going strong

Or 105 days. What will you do if you can't cum? What if you've forgotten? "

i don't think there is much chance of that . have been in long periods of chastity tease and denial before . this is the same just longer

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a fantastic thread. .. We are quite new to the cuck scene and I love listening to both sides of the relationship.

I agree it takes a huge amount of trust on both parts.

I adore edging my man when he has been caged for a while. .. The look of wanting to cum/trying to restrain himself is priceless and I feel lucky that he is willing to give himself to me entirely.

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Yes there are so many different elements to a cuckold relationship. From beginners to full sub and chastity. Have ye been into long? If you fan ya chat do message me. J

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

38 weeks today and things are looking up for mistress D after no long term bbc since october suddenl a lot of new interest

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"38 weeks today and things are looking up for mistress D after no long term bbc since october suddenl a lot of new interest "
Good to hear it and well done cuckie on the 38 weeks. You will luv a destroyed orgasm if it comes your way! Sept is a long time for mistress not to have a proper lover so hopefully it works out. J

Reply privately

over a year ago

"38 weeks today and things are looking up for mistress D after no long term bbc since october suddenl a lot of new interest "

You'll have to keep us posted. Well done on 38!

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

well 39 weeks today but as so often most of the sudden interest from new bbc's is turning out that they are either cheap thrill seeking newbies or verified idiots

Reply privately

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

There are plenty of genuine bulls on this site. Take a look at our verifications, we can vouch for everyone on there. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"well 39 weeks today but as so often most of the sudden interest from new bbc's is turning out that they are either cheap thrill seeking newbies or verified idiots "

Sorry to hear that, but can sympathise.

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

"There are plenty of genuine bulls on this site. Take a look at our verifications, we can vouch for everyone on there. x"
we know what we seek as we have had 3 different long term bbc in the last 8 yrs ! what we don't seek is rude arrogant guys . the chemistry has to be right and long term fun gets better and better .

Reply privately

over a year ago

40 weeks???

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

41 weeks today but Mistress D has moved the goal post .

Reply privately

By *W69Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Interesting read, 41 weeks

How far have the goal posts been moved?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any cucks anywhere near Worcester looking for an experienced bull?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"41 weeks today but Mistress D has moved the goal post ."

I am loving this thread I was really excited thinking you were almost in single figure weeks. How long has mistress D extended the time by?

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

"41 weeks today but Mistress D has moved the goal post .

I am loving this thread I was really excited thinking you were almost in single figure weeks. How long has mistress D extended the time by?"

the search for a suitable new bbc is always hard and after lots of early promise it's pretty dead again . new release date will be after new bbc is found and has cum 25 times

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

I am loving this thread I was really excited thinking you were almost in single figure weeks. How long has mistress D extended the time by?the search for a suitable new bbc is always hard and after lots of early promise it's pretty dead again . new release date will be after new bbc is found and has cum 25 times "

Well done cucky for getting this far! Hopefully mistress will find the genuine bull she needs. Good luck with the search. J

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am loving this thread I was really excited thinking you were almost in single figure weeks. How long has mistress D extended the time by?the search for a suitable new bbc is always hard and after lots of early promise it's pretty dead again . new release date will be after new bbc is found and has cum 25 times "

I am sorry to hear that a new bbc has been hard to come across (no pun intended).

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just wondering is mistress Deb is any closer to finding her bbc bull and if you are closer to being released.

I am both enthrawled and in awe of you denial x

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

"Just wondering is mistress Deb is any closer to finding her bbc bull and if you are closer to being released.

I am both enthrawled and in awe of you denial x"

right now it's a no and a no

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

43 weeks and a day . but this thread seems to be dying

Reply privately

over a year ago

I often look to see if you are any closer. Has it gone back to 52 weeks yet or is it still when your mistress finds a BBC bull and let him come 25 times?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am still very interested in this thread. I love that you have lasted so long.

Its such a shame that your wife hasn't found a bull yet. Watching them together would be a reward that you deserve for being locked up for so long

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

"I often look to see if you are any closer. Has it gone back to 52 weeks yet or is it still when your mistress finds a BBC bull and let him come 25 times?"
still 25 times

Reply privately

over a year ago

I could find a big black strap on if that would take it to 24?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fascinating insights into this , may we ask who usually introduces the idea m ? F ? Or is it usually a joint idea ? ( obviously it has to work for both with trust issues etc ) , thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

My wife is black only and will only give me hand jobs.we are also learning to "ruin" my orgasms, which keeps me horny for days!

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

dee we have big black black strap ons and a head strap on lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

" dee we have big black black strap ons and a head strap on lol "

Are you any closer to finding your black dom?

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

" dee we have big black black strap ons and a head strap on lol

Are you any closer to finding your black dom? "

a few more promising ones in the wings . but actually a dom is the last thing D seeks . our previous 3 long term bbc were fairly laid back .

Reply privately

over a year ago

i could understand this if at the end there was going to be orgasm allowed - but to never have another one ever i dont get - this is just me and realise people do this as a life choice and are happy with it -

Reply privately

over a year ago

" dee we have big black black strap ons and a head strap on lol

Are you any closer to finding your black dom? a few more promising ones in the wings . but actually a dom is the last thing D seeks . our previous 3 long term bbc were fairly laid back . "

Sorry I wrongly said dom rather than bull. My bad x

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

"i could understand this if at the end there was going to be orgasm allowed - but to never have another one ever i dont get - this is just me and realise people do this as a life choice and are happy with it - "
not sure why you think there will be no orgasm

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i could understand this if at the end there was going to be orgasm allowed - but to never have another one ever i dont get - this is just me and realise people do this as a life choice and are happy with it - not sure why you think there will be no orgasm "

because some cuckold state on their profile that this is denied them

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

"i could understand this if at the end there was going to be orgasm allowed - but to never have another one ever i dont get - this is just me and realise people do this as a life choice and are happy with it - not sure why you think there will be no orgasm

because some cuckold state on their profile that this is denied them "

thought you meant us which obviously isn't the case

Reply privately

over a year ago

With this thread becoming dangerously full, make sure you let us know how you get on with your denial year goal?

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

"With this thread becoming dangerously full, make sure you let us know how you get on with your denial year goal? "
the year has gone out the window as above . it now after 25 plays with new bbc . only there is no new bbc yet . the most promising out of the last bunch is starting to look like a pic collecting time waster ! but hey whats new lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/05/14 18:02:43]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just wondering is mistress Deb is any closer to finding her bbc bull and if you are closer to being released.

I am both enthrawled and in awe of you denial xright now it's a no and a no "

wow what an interesting thread.

it's so unique. i am not sure what to ask.

i presume you have not released yet.

does not releasing for a long period of time do any damage to your balls? sorry may sound a silly question but i gotta ask.

also, do you participate in pleasuring your wife, like oral sex, or is that denied as well?

if it is, lol it is not surprising you are trying hard to find a bbc bull for your wife

Reply privately

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

I am both enthrawled and in awe of you denial xright now it's a no and a no

wow what an interesting thread.

it's so unique. i am not sure what to ask.

i presume you have not released yet.

does not releasing for a long period of time do any damage to your balls? sorry may sound a silly question but i gotta ask.

also, do you participate in pleasuring your wife, like oral sex, or is that denied as well?

if it is, lol it is not surprising you are trying hard to find a bbc bull for your wife "

try reading the thread lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"With this thread becoming dangerously full, make sure you let us know how you get on with your denial year goal? the year has gone out the window as above . it now after 25 plays with new bbc . only there is no new bbc yet . the most promising out of the last bunch is starting to look like a pic collecting time waster ! but hey whats new lol"

I hope a suitable BBC is found soon. I am so intrigued/fascinated by the denial imposed and accepted.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I hope a suitable BBC is found soon. I am so intrigued/fascinated by the denial imposed and accepted. "

would you consider imposing denial on a man ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I hope a suitable BBC is found soon. I am so intrigued/fascinated by the denial imposed and accepted.

"

I don't think I have it in me to make the switch to domme.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I hope a suitable BBC is found soon. I am so intrigued/fascinated by the denial imposed and accepted.

I don't think I have it in me to make the switch to domme. "

It's good to be sub, but it only works if you have the right dom/ domme. They, the dominants, need to know exactly how your mind works. it's not much fun if they are not doing or don't want to do what you want.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow, what a great thread.

Please keep updating us. Huge respect to the commitment you both have to this. I hope you find your bull and reach your goal.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think I have it in me to make the switch to domme.

It's good to be sub, but it only works if you have the right dom/ domme. They, the dominants, need to know exactly how your mind works. it's not much fun if they are not doing or don't want to do what you want. "

The brain is the most erogenous part of the body so yes they need to be able to get inside your head and trust.

Reply privately