FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Is this a thing that exists? Anyone done it?

Jump to newest
 

By *igtittys OP   Couple
6 days ago

Bristol

Is there such thing as single men who host couple meets in there home (daytime) in exchange for watching?

Has anyone hosted like this or are you a couple who have done this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

6 days ago

East Sussex

I've seen men offering this. Never done it because cameras are so easy to hide

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *its_and_TiramisuCouple
6 days ago

North Somerset

It's a niche suggestion, I'll give you that!

I suspect there'll be plenty of offers from guys. I'd also guess that should it happen there'd be a fair few trying to negotiate more than just watching.

I'd be very wary about rocking up at a strangers house for this, given the ease and simplicity of placing hidden cameras.

I get the exhibitionist angle completely. We aren't fans of private rooms in clubs and much prefer open big beds where others can watch.

But doing it in private at a location we have no control over? Would make us very nervous.

Good luck though. Expect a busy inbox. 😉

Obi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igtittys OP   Couple
6 days ago

Bristol

Yeah hadnt actually crossed my mind! I dont want to host but a couple hotel rooms a month does add up (where I live its expensive for 1 night around £100). Ah my inbox settings dont allow men to mesaage atm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igtittys OP   Couple
6 days ago

Bristol

Yeah hadnt actually thought about that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dmundwilsonMan
6 days ago

Llandudno


"Is there such thing as single men who host couple meets in there home (daytime) in exchange for watching?

Has anyone hosted like this or are you a couple who have done this?

"

Next time I stay over n Bristol I’d love a couple of guests to watch.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ootnootboopCouple
6 days ago

Cheshire

It's something we've definitely seen advertised and have had requests to do, so your people are definitely out there 😁

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nexpectedMMan
6 days ago

Here


"Yeah hadnt actually crossed my mind! I dont want to host but a couple hotel rooms a month does add up (where I live its expensive for 1 night around £100). Ah my inbox settings dont allow men to mesaage atm"

Yeah it’s upwards of £100 here and it’s not easy to have multiple people visit a single hotel room in those that are available.

I’ve little to no interest in disturbing anyone’s fun, unless they specifically invite me to!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB85Man
6 days ago

Staffordshire

I'm sure lots will love it, but its a hugeeee no from me.

If i was watching anf couldn't participate. I'd just have a wank.

Each to their own.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onathanjonesMan
6 days ago

Chester

In exchange for… watching?

You’ve got to be joking, right? I’ve got Pornhub for that!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tandardIssueNerdMan
6 days ago

Telford

Bit of an unusual scenario, but for the right couple that's something that I might consider.

Timing might be an issue - if it's daytime during the week I suspect a lot of people would be at work.

Weekends would be hell of a lot easier.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *AngelXWoman
6 days ago

North East

I've seen it offered a few times.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *edFlame83Woman
6 days ago

South Gloucestershire

Day hotels are about £60 to £80 slightly outside of Bristol.

Cheaper hotels for the evening if you can book further inadvance.

Look at Day Use or Day Break hotels.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arkAdonis2026Man
6 days ago

Bury

Seen a few offering it, no idea if anyone ever takes them up though.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

6 days ago

O o O oo


"In exchange for… watching?

You’ve got to be joking, right? I’ve got Pornhub for that!

."

For some there is a difference between a real live couple in front of you than a couple on a screen who you have never met.

If the single male is a voyeur and the couple are exhibitionists it would work well

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *pagedMan
6 days ago

Doncaster


"Is there such thing as single men who host couple meets in there home (daytime) in exchange for watching?

Has anyone hosted like this or are you a couple who have done this?

"

if anyone want me to host for the pleasure of watching I'm happy to go with that.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wingersimonMan
6 days ago

Shrewsbury

I did this a long time ago. Didn’t advertise it as such but a lady I knew (who I’d previously had fun with) asked if she could bring her new bloke to mine and I could watch. That’s exactly what happened but although he was up for it, when it came to the crunch he wasn’t quite ‘up’ for it, if you see what I mean. I watched for a while but realising my presence wasn’t doing great things for his confidence I left them to it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ighlander6999Man
6 days ago

Tamworth

Normally we’re at work in the day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uriousCouple14Couple
6 days ago

West Lothian

June and I would both watch..most welcome.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ink vixenCouple
6 days ago

Medway

We had thought about doing something like this for one of those male wanking clubs / meets that we heard about.

Could be a win win.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top