FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Usual to be asked for face pics immediately?

Jump to newest
 

By *elaxed_Fun_Times OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Bicester

Evening all.

Recently when I've had a reply from ladies, couples, a few have appeared to disregard anything in my attempt to start a conversation and replied with a simple message asking for face pics. Especially true of new accounts (many appearing just lately).

I know couples, women get swamped with messages so this may just be a rigorously efficient vetting process... but it has struck me as a bit odd.

I'd prefer to message and see if our interests do align before swapping face pics but maybe I'm too cautious?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *askedRiderMan
2 weeks ago

Scotland

Mostly it's asked for in profiles but if it's not and they then start demanding it within the first few messages then I usually presume it's a fake profile looking for an ex or something haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elvet VenomWoman
2 weeks ago

Torbay

usually its because they or she will prefer to see if there is an initial attraction. it just helps with the amount of messages etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oupleInSyncCouple
2 weeks ago

Falkirk


"usually its because they or she will prefer to see if there is an initial attraction. it just helps with the amount of messages etc"

We usually do this for that exact reason. It's not rude or fakery. It saves lots of messaging only to find out there's no attraction mutually.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ack DawXXXMan
2 weeks ago

Weybridge

I've never understood why people want to see a pic of my ridiculous face.

It looks like the haunted mask of a drowning vicar.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orgetmeKnotCouple
2 weeks ago

Rainham, Kent

Attraction is important...We show our faces on our profile and expect anyone that wishes to approach us to share their face pic. In our opinion, we'd rather not waste our time sending messages back and forth for it to just end over a lack of physical attraction.

Also...if we need to have a conversation to see if our interests align, it's usually because the other person's profile is too vague or lacks information.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyukxxxCouple
2 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

I don’t mind people asking for face pics if they are willing to return. However it frustrates us when people sometimes without any pics in the profile at all expect a face pic instantly when they don’t have any themselves

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irAtlasMan
2 weeks ago

Dorking


"I don’t mind people asking for face pics if they are willing to return. However it frustrates us when people sometimes without any pics in the profile at all expect a face pic instantly when they don’t have any themselves "

This !!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ourserventMan
2 weeks ago

hayes

Yes its common because woman try to claim there has to be an atrraction to justify themselves being here.

I think they think its a dating app sir and they want marriage

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *on_20Couple
2 weeks ago

Manchester and Cardiff


"Yes its common because woman try to claim there has to be an atrraction to justify themselves being here.

I think they think its a dating app sir and they want marriage "

Of course there needs to be an attraction. Same goes for men with women. Con won’t fuck just anyone. He needs to be attracted to them in some way.

This isn’t some free for all charity fuck site

K

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *estinysswingersCouple
2 weeks ago

Worsley

We prefer a face picture early on.

No point in spending time chatting if they've clearly fallen out of the ugly tree.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ellhungvweMan
2 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I generally send a face pic with the first message. If I like the profile then why wouldn’t I do that?

If I get an inbound message then that’s slightly different and I would expect them to go first. If they have no pics or the profile feels off then I usually just won’t engage so the face thing becomes moot.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aisyMayStarWoman
2 weeks ago

Brighton


"Yes its common because woman try to claim there has to be an atrraction to justify themselves being here.

I think they think its a dating app sir and they want marriage "

Why should women have to claim there has to be an attraction, when that is true for both dating, and meeting for casual sex?

Why do you think women need to justify themselves being here, do you have a belief that there is something wrong with women being on here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rincessr84Woman
2 weeks ago

Ards area


"Yes its common because woman try to claim there has to be an atrraction to justify themselves being here.

I think they think its a dating app sir and they want marriage "

We don't try to claim it, its actually true. Someone sounds bitter, women not lining up to fuck you like you expected?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *udienudie01Couple
2 weeks ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 20/09/26 07:49:00]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *udienudie01Couple
2 weeks ago

Bristol

We always attach a face pic on a first message. Its makes it less awkward if people like your personality but not your face later on down the line!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *bwwifesharerCouple
2 weeks ago

London


"Yes its common because woman try to claim there has to be an atrraction to justify themselves being here.

I think they think its a dating app sir and they want marriage "

Someone is finding the site a struggle, been a lot of no thanks has there???????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issHottieBottieWoman
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

Kent


"Yes its common because woman try to claim there has to be an atrraction to justify themselves being here.

I think they think its a dating app sir and they want marriage "

If im planning on getting naked with someone I need to be attracted to them. Wether that be in normal life or on fab. So engaging in lengthy conversations to then see a face and have to politely decline which just wasted their time as well as my own is stupid. I dont need to justify myself being here at all and certainly not looking for marriage or any kind of commitment.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *AABMan
2 weeks ago

Warwick-ish

I think the earlier to get the face pics over and done with the better. Then at least it’s either a quick thanks but no thanks, or more positivity in any ensuing chat.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB85Man
2 weeks ago

Staffordshire

If i start a conversation, my first message always includes pictures.

If they start the conversation and have no pics, but ask me for mine, I say I'm happy to share when they do.

Theres no point chatting to someone you aren't attracted to.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issmorganWoman
2 weeks ago

Yorks

I wouldn't expect a face pic immediately or after one message,after all I don't know if we would get on.

If I do hit it off with someone, I do want to swap a face pic sooner rather than later though. So we're not wasting each other's time, if there's no mutual attraction.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heyorkiesCouple
2 weeks ago

townhouse

If they're meet verified we tend to share. If it's brand new profiles or unverified profiles we tend to air on the side of caution that it's a single bloke picture hunting.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olds CoupleCouple
2 weeks ago

Louth Lincolnshire


"usually its because they or she will prefer to see if there is an initial attraction. it just helps with the amount of messages etc"

Yes this, it doesn't matter how silver tongued you are in your messages it's usually the face that seals the deal. Thats why men need to smile on a face pic, instead of looking like an axe murderer.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilianuWoman
2 weeks ago

Swansea


"Yes its common because woman try to claim there has to be an atrraction to justify themselves being here.

I think they think its a dating app sir and they want marriage "

Girl, are you mad? Sounds like someone is bitter.

Anyway, I like to see a face pic early in. No point chatting back and forth for ages only to find you're not attracted to them. Best to just get it out of the way.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eekySweetheartWoman
2 weeks ago

Hampshire

Face pic in first message. If I message someone first I include mine. Absolutely no point chatting to someone if you don't find them attractive. Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cDaftyMan
2 weeks ago

Mole Valley

Every couple or woman that’s contacted me has asked for a face pic almost immediately

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rinceless PrincessWoman
2 weeks ago

(not meeting)

I don’t need to see a face picture immediately but I do prefer to swap pics early on, if I’m not attracted to someone then my body will not respond. It saves wasting people’s time.

However if I’m just chatting and not interested in meeting someone then I don’t need to swap pics (yes I have conversations on here with people I have no interest in getting physical with)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
2 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Some people want face pics before anything because they don't see a point in getting to know you at all if they don't fancy you.

Some people want face pics down the line when they're a bit more comfortable.

Some people don't care about face pics at all.

Find the people who align with you. Don't worry about those who don't, just move on 💜

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *neforutoMan
2 weeks ago

Fantasy land in the SW


"usually its because they or she will prefer to see if there is an initial attraction. it just helps with the amount of messages etc

Yes this, it doesn't matter how silver tongued you are in your messages it's usually the face that seals the deal. Thats why men need to smile on a face pic, instead of looking like an axe murderer."

Hahahahahahahaha- Maybe thats why I dont get many replies - Im far too in touch with my viking pillaging ancestry

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he original SinTV/TS
2 weeks ago

pdi Gran Canaria

No face photo no meet simples

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ynecplCouple
2 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Think it depends on the profile. Well verified profile fine obviously part of their process.

New or non verified more often or not a sign that the profile is a fake one in our opinion.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dwalu2Couple
2 weeks ago

Bristol


"Face pic in first message. If I message someone first I include mine. Absolutely no point chatting to someone if you don't find them attractive. Xx"

Yes, if we message someone first we send face pics with the first message. Otherwise how can they judge attraction?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *P28Woman
2 weeks ago

Portsmouth/PDI Gran Canaria


"Evening all.

Recently when I've had a reply from ladies, couples, a few have appeared to disregard anything in my attempt to start a conversation and replied with a simple message asking for face pics. Especially true of new accounts (many appearing just lately).

I know couples, women get swamped with messages so this may just be a rigorously efficient vetting process... but it has struck me as a bit odd.

I'd prefer to message and see if our interests do align before swapping face pics but maybe I'm too cautious? "

It is in my profile to include a recent clear Unfiltered face picture with your initial message, its not blind date, lets get real you wouldn't approach me in a bar with a bag over your head would you?!

When you are receiving 100s of messages you can't strike up a conversation with everyone esp if theres no physical attraction.

My veris show that I'm a genuine person with a genuine profile plus I have a face pic in my public pictures.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inxNMattCouple
2 weeks ago

Peterborough


"Yes its common because woman try to claim there has to be an atrraction to justify themselves being here.

I think they think its a dating app sir and they want marriage "

We can see why you appear to be so unpopular with comments like this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dinburghWomanWoman
2 weeks ago

Edinburgh


"usually its because they or she will prefer to see if there is an initial attraction. it just helps with the amount of messages etc"

This is why I ask, no initial attraction and I’m not interested in chatting

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *w funwifeWoman
2 weeks ago

near taunton

its plain and simple for me attraction is first n foremost so a face and body pic with in the first 2 or 3 messages if not then chat syops everythin g deleted and if the keep on with no pic then blocked..

im here for men i fancy attracrion is key then if thats ok then its more about them and if we are compactale the problem with some of the men (allot)is they think we should think like them with theit do anything fuckanything metality ... come on ladies drop your knickers lets be what alot of men want us to be fuck anything and at anytime ...erm no thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB85Man
2 weeks ago

Staffordshire


"Yes its common because woman try to claim there has to be an atrraction to justify themselves being here.

I think they think its a dating app sir and they want marriage "

Congratulations. This has to be the single most daft comment I've ever read on here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arkAdonis2026Man
2 weeks ago

Bury


"the problem with some of the men (allot)is they think we should think like them with theit do anything fuckanything metality ..."

Meh, there's not that many guys who will actually fuck anything. What they really mean is they fancy you and they are not particularly concerned if the feeling is mutual. I'm honestly not sure if it's more or less crude without the dressing... 🤣

To address the original topic though, obviously they want to see your face. I'm not sure why you care if your interests align if you don't fancy them anyway. Just sounds like time wasting to me, I always send a pic with the initial message if they have a face pic on the profile, that way they know not to bother replying, so it doesn't waste their time either. 😆

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aandLoCouple
2 weeks ago

Southampton

We like to exchange a few messages before sending/asking for face pics. Often people quickly reveal something about themselves. Whether it's their manner or their desires, or with 'single' guys whether they're actually single, etc which tells us they're not who we'd like to connect with.

We simply don't want to be sharing our face pics with all and sundry. We don't see the exchange of a few messages as a waste of time. If they do then we're obviously not the right people for each other.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By * MRS ShyButNotShy MRSCouple
2 weeks ago

Stoke


"usually its because they or she will prefer to see if there is an initial attraction. it just helps with the amount of messages etc"

Exatly that. Plus we like to know who we are talking too. So many fakes out there.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urious Couple 83Couple
2 weeks ago

Ware


"usually its because they or she will prefer to see if there is an initial attraction. it just helps with the amount of messages etc

Exatly that. Plus we like to know who we are talking too. So many fakes out there. "

Early on in our time here we had some really great chats with people and it was going well but upon swapping face pics down the line the spark just wasn’t there.

We now like to exchange them early, so not to waste anyone’s time and efforts.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohn1953Man
2 weeks ago

North Wales


"Evening all.

Recently when I've had a reply from ladies, couples, a few have appeared to disregard anything in my attempt to start a conversation and replied with a simple message asking for face pics. Especially true of new accounts (many appearing just lately).

I know couples, women get swamped with messages so this may just be a rigorously efficient vetting process... but it has struck me as a bit odd.

I'd prefer to message and see if our interests do align before swapping face pics but maybe I'm too cautious? "

Like you said a lot of guys will contact couples and woman so they can take there pick so they like to see a face pic and if they like you probably got more chance of meeting them .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilverminxWoman
2 weeks ago

edinburgh

If I want a penpal then I don’t need to see their face. Probably never going to meet them.

If you want someone to meet you - even for a social - they need to know what you look like and vice versa.

Should add, there’s an awful lot of people who don’t look like their shared pics… probably me included since I wear more than lingerie outside…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olo_89Couple
2 weeks ago

Kettering


"usually its because they or she will prefer to see if there is an initial attraction. it just helps with the amount of messages etc"

This is exactly why we ask for it aswell.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oseandorchidCouple
2 weeks ago

Colchester


"Evening all.

Recently when I've had a reply from ladies, couples, a few have appeared to disregard anything in my attempt to start a conversation and replied with a simple message asking for face pics. Especially true of new accounts (many appearing just lately)."

It's nice to know what someone looks like if you're chatting with them (so we tend to ask and send our face pics early on, though "no, not yet" is a perfectly acceptable answer in return), but if it's *just* platonic chatting then we're not overly bothered in the end.

If it's someone we're potentially interested in playing with then face pics early on are essential, because faces are a big part of attraction for us both, and we're not believers in paper bags as sex aides.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ucy83SOWoman
2 weeks ago

Southampton


"Yes its common because woman try to claim there has to be an atrraction to justify themselves being here.

I think they think its a dating app sir and they want marriage "

I’m not looking for marriage and I’m well aware it’s not a dating app, but if I don’t fancy someone I’m not going to fuck then….its nothing to do with justifying to myself why I’m here, it’s to do with the most basic of human attraction!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ancMan01Man
2 weeks ago

Stockport

I send face pics in my first message.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *GoodGirlGemxCouple
2 weeks ago

Scotland

[Removed by poster at 20/09/26 21:27:07]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By * MRS ShyButNotShy MRSCouple
2 weeks ago

Stoke

Justify to who?? Are you being serious?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *GoodGirlGemxCouple
2 weeks ago

Scotland


"Yes its common because woman try to claim there has to be an atrraction to justify themselves being here.

I think they think its a dating app sir and they want marriage "

Well I’m already married so I’m certainly not looking for marriage 🤣 There absolutely has to be an attraction if I’m not attracted to someone I’m not fucking them. Why should I lower my standards because “fab isn’t a dating site”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orraghCouple
2 weeks ago

Mullingar/Kildare


"Yes its common because woman try to claim there has to be an atrraction to justify themselves being here.

I think they think its a dating app sir and they want marriage "

Good grief. What an insulting and patronising message.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyukxxxCouple
2 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire


"Yes its common because woman try to claim there has to be an atrraction to justify themselves being here.

I think they think its a dating app sir and they want marriage

Good grief. What an insulting and patronising message."

How on earth he has the courage to think that is delusional and most definitely not true in any sense… kinky M typing and to be honest I feel that it’s this type of opinion and mindset that soils and ruins the rep of many a genuine guy and/or person(s) on here.

I merely hope his comment was in jest or sarcastically written to create reaction and maybe provoke people, or perhaps to engage profile traffic and messages for entertainment and enjoyment

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eralDeviantWoman
2 weeks ago

Hull

Im the same as you OP i prefer to chat a little to kmow if our intent aligns if theres abit of energy to the convo.

Everyone claims 'discretion' and i extend this to photos of my face. I share them with convos before a phone call to arrange a social.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assy LassieWoman
2 weeks ago

Near Glasgow


"Yes its common because woman try to claim there has to be an atrraction to justify themselves being here.

I think they think its a dating app sir and they want marriage "

So do you just fuck anything regardless of attraction. Dont expect others to have no standards just because you dont!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rightonsteveMan
2 weeks ago

Hove, mainly…

People run their profiles and time on fab as they wish so some ask/demand face pics immediately and others wait to ask and some don’t ask at all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornycpl14Couple
2 weeks ago

chester-ish

Usually Lou that looks and takes control of messages so to save both parties time she will take quick look at profile and if she thinks yeh ok then she will ask for face pic and will send one back and if still yeh looks ok then swap messages for possible meet over drinks or coffee

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *k_intriguedCouple
2 weeks ago

Warwickshire

We've twice had this where they've asked for face pics then ghosted us!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lut_and_Cuck_24Couple
2 weeks ago

Sheffield

Anyone can see my face on my profile and decide if they like before messaging, so I expect to see what they like before I reply. Only fair imo

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *etitehotwife4uCouple
2 weeks ago

Wirral


"Evening all.

Recently when I've had a reply from ladies, couples, a few have appeared to disregard anything in my attempt to start a conversation and replied with a simple message asking for face pics. Especially true of new accounts (many appearing just lately).

I know couples, women get swamped with messages so this may just be a rigorously efficient vetting process... but it has struck me as a bit odd.

I'd prefer to message and see if our interests do align before swapping face pics but maybe I'm too cautious? "

This drives us mad. Our very first sentence of our profile says no face pics no reply so for a start off we know our profile hasn’t been read.

Then as a couple we do gets hundreds of messages so why would we reply to someone who expects to sleep with Mrs but cba spending 2 mins reading our profile and secondly, why would we waste our time messaging back someone who we don’t know if there is an attraction with. Surely for most people on here sex is about attraction first and foremost. Am sure people think they are on blind date. Mrs has suggested we delete the no face pic rule as she says if it has to be pointed out in the first place then that person is probably not the type of person for us anyway.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *etitehotwife4uCouple
2 weeks ago

Wirral


"Yes its common because woman try to claim there has to be an atrraction to justify themselves being here.

I think they think its a dating app sir and they want marriage

If im planning on getting naked with someone I need to be attracted to them. Wether that be in normal life or on fab. So engaging in lengthy conversations to then see a face and have to politely decline which just wasted their time as well as my own is stupid. I dont need to justify myself being here at all and certainly not looking for marriage or any kind of commitment. "

100%

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndy_blue_eyesMan
2 weeks ago

Dewsbury

I always send a face pic with a first message not sure it does me any favours though 🤣🤣.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lut_and_Cuck_24Couple
2 weeks ago

Sheffield


"Evening all.

Recently when I've had a reply from ladies, couples, a few have appeared to disregard anything in my attempt to start a conversation and replied with a simple message asking for face pics. Especially true of new accounts (many appearing just lately).

I know couples, women get swamped with messages so this may just be a rigorously efficient vetting process... but it has struck me as a bit odd.

I'd prefer to message and see if our interests do align before swapping face pics but maybe I'm too cautious?

This drives us mad. Our very first sentence of our profile says no face pics no reply so for a start off we know our profile hasn’t been read.

Then as a couple we do gets hundreds of messages so why would we reply to someone who expects to sleep with Mrs but cba spending 2 mins reading our profile and secondly, why would we waste our time messaging back someone who we don’t know if there is an attraction with. Surely for most people on here sex is about attraction first and foremost. Am sure people think they are on blind date. Mrs has suggested we delete the no face pic rule as she says if it has to be pointed out in the first place then that person is probably not the type of person for us anyway."

This. How many times have you wasted time messaging someone only to realise you aren’t attracted to them and then feel horrendous about thinking of a way to let them down gently? Loads I bet. Like us you’ll get loads of messages and only have so much time to message people, so you’ll at least want to know if you like the look before doing anything. In our case they can see our face pics before they message us in the first place which makes it even worse when they don’t show theirs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lut_and_Cuck_24Couple
2 weeks ago

Sheffield


"I always send a face pic with a first message not sure it does me any favours though 🤣🤣."

I promise you it does. Even if they aren’t interested, they’ll respect you putting yourself out there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *edsandhertsbonkersCouple
2 weeks ago

Luton


"usually its because they or she will prefer to see if there is an initial attraction. it just helps with the amount of messages etc"

Absolutely this . We don’t see the point in wasting anyone’s time unless there is connection

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arkAdonis2026Man
2 weeks ago

Bury


"Mrs has suggested we delete the no face pic rule as she says if it has to be pointed out in the first place then that person is probably not the type of person for us anyway."

I think she's right, it does baffle me a bit when people have things like that on there, along with "No dick pics" or "No hi how are you?". Let them send the dick pics and block them if you're not into that, let them send "hi how are you?" and ignore it. Why are you giving them hints? For one, they didn't read your profile anyway😆, and for two, you are actively sabotaging your own filtering. Why would you do this? 🤔

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lut_and_Cuck_24Couple
2 weeks ago

Sheffield


"Mrs has suggested we delete the no face pic rule as she says if it has to be pointed out in the first place then that person is probably not the type of person for us anyway.

I think she's right, it does baffle me a bit when people have things like that on there, along with "No dick pics" or "No hi how are you?". Let them send the dick pics and block them if you're not into that, let them send "hi how are you?" and ignore it. Why are you giving them hints? For one, they didn't read your profile anyway😆, and for two, you are actively sabotaging your own filtering. Why would you do this? 🤔"

Because sometimes they’ll get that many messages and there’s a message limit where you’ll never see some, and if loads of them include or don’t include things they’ve specifically stated on there profile then they’ll actually sometimes miss some that they would actually be interested in. Also it’s tiring when you get that many messages all saying or doing things you’ve stated you don’t want/ like that you end up not even properly reading them. And just skimming over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ow69Man
2 weeks ago

Preston

To be fair OP, I find it that common that if I message anyone I automatically attach a face pic, I did this when I was in a couple too. We'd always send a face pic.

People need to have an attraction which usually starts visually.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyKouple754Couple
2 weeks ago

Aberdeen

No point in chat if there's no attraction. Why waste everyone's time?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nce_in_a_blue_moon999Couple
2 weeks ago

Angus

We like to know with whom we are chatting xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *etitehotwife4uCouple
2 weeks ago

Wirral


"Evening all.

Recently when I've had a reply from ladies, couples, a few have appeared to disregard anything in my attempt to start a conversation and replied with a simple message asking for face pics. Especially true of new accounts (many appearing just lately).

I know couples, women get swamped with messages so this may just be a rigorously efficient vetting process... but it has struck me as a bit odd.

I'd prefer to message and see if our interests do align before swapping face pics but maybe I'm too cautious?

This drives us mad. Our very first sentence of our profile says no face pics no reply so for a start off we know our profile hasn’t been read.

Then as a couple we do gets hundreds of messages so why would we reply to someone who expects to sleep with Mrs but cba spending 2 mins reading our profile and secondly, why would we waste our time messaging back someone who we don’t know if there is an attraction with. Surely for most people on here sex is about attraction first and foremost. Am sure people think they are on blind date. Mrs has suggested we delete the no face pic rule as she says if it has to be pointed out in the first place then that person is probably not the type of person for us anyway.

This. How many times have you wasted time messaging someone only to realise you aren’t attracted to them and then feel horrendous about thinking of a way to let them down gently? Loads I bet. Like us you’ll get loads of messages and only have so much time to message people, so you’ll at least want to know if you like the look before doing anything. In our case they can see our face pics before they message us in the first place which makes it even worse when they don’t show theirs"

Absolutely, it’s almost just as bad when they send a message 40 mins later saying “not your type then I take it” it’s so cringey.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *antyGuy66Man
2 weeks ago

Ilkeston


"Evening all.

Recently when I've had a reply from ladies, couples, a few have appeared to disregard anything in my attempt to start a conversation and replied with a simple message asking for face pics. Especially true of new accounts (many appearing just lately).

I know couples, women get swamped with messages so this may just be a rigorously efficient vetting process... but it has struck me as a bit odd.

I'd prefer to message and see if our interests do align before swapping face pics but maybe I'm too cautious? "

Attraction esp fire women stays at the face not the cock.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lueKitchenMan
2 weeks ago

Warrington

What put us off was an early request & we complied. No reply. Then the profile just disappeared. Not even our friends could find them. We concluded it was a scam attempt. Thankfully we probably didn't fit the demographic that they were looking for. Thankfully we experienced no repercussions.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inxNMattCouple
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

Absolutely this

As the female i want to know if theres an attraction to a uniform im going to let him do something to me. Likewise I will share a face pic too!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inxNMattCouple
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

This makes absolute sense and is what we do as a couple

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ctionSandwichCouple
2 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Face pics are a good filter. Not just for attraction but finding out if folk are cagey. Fussy about a face pic but swear you're happy to share your partner? Nah...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rad670Man
2 weeks ago

South Lakes

I prefer to be asked for a face pic soon after starting to chat, I probably have a face that fits my age but bodywork is a bit better, this turns out to be a stopping point for some but at least if you get it out of the way early it save time and cuts out the possibility of endless messaging only to send a pic the day before a meet then be ghosted. I had a recent meet set up, they didn't ask for a face pic, I had met friends of theirs previously so they must have figured I would suit them, I made an effort to travel, it took a further 45 mins to decide where to meet once I got there, then when we arrived at that place it wasn't suitable/private enough, they suggested another place 2 miles away so I set off only to get a message saying something had come up, I can only presume it was that I didn't fit into the hansome category for them but asking for a face pic would have saved us all a lot of time and mileage.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Central


"Yes its common because woman try to claim there has to be an atrraction to justify themselves being here.

I think they think its a dating app sir and they want marriage "

Whether dating or sex, it's reasonable to assume that there has to be attraction. With thousands of people here who can and do contact, it's not practical to invest time and effort into everyone and this common sense to restrict it to those who do match.

Having realistic expectations is very helpful!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ucy83SOWoman
2 weeks ago

Southampton

I tend to ask for a face pic pretty early into a conversation as if there is no physical attraction it’s good to know that early to not waste everyone’s time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lut_and_Cuck_24Couple
2 weeks ago

Sheffield


"Evening all.

Recently when I've had a reply from ladies, couples, a few have appeared to disregard anything in my attempt to start a conversation and replied with a simple message asking for face pics. Especially true of new accounts (many appearing just lately).

I know couples, women get swamped with messages so this may just be a rigorously efficient vetting process... but it has struck me as a bit odd.

I'd prefer to message and see if our interests do align before swapping face pics but maybe I'm too cautious?

This drives us mad. Our very first sentence of our profile says no face pics no reply so for a start off we know our profile hasn’t been read.

Then as a couple we do gets hundreds of messages so why would we reply to someone who expects to sleep with Mrs but cba spending 2 mins reading our profile and secondly, why would we waste our time messaging back someone who we don’t know if there is an attraction with. Surely for most people on here sex is about attraction first and foremost. Am sure people think they are on blind date. Mrs has suggested we delete the no face pic rule as she says if it has to be pointed out in the first place then that person is probably not the type of person for us anyway.

This. How many times have you wasted time messaging someone only to realise you aren’t attracted to them and then feel horrendous about thinking of a way to let them down gently? Loads I bet. Like us you’ll get loads of messages and only have so much time to message people, so you’ll at least want to know if you like the look before doing anything. In our case they can see our face pics before they message us in the first place which makes it even worse when they don’t show theirs

Absolutely, it’s almost just as bad when they send a message 40 mins later saying “not your type then I take it” it’s so cringey. "

We often get that as well 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lut_and_Cuck_24Couple
2 weeks ago

Sheffield


"What put us off was an early request & we complied. No reply. Then the profile just disappeared. Not even our friends could find them. We concluded it was a scam attempt. Thankfully we probably didn't fit the demographic that they were looking for. Thankfully we experienced no repercussions. "

Yeah I imagine as a couple you get messed about all the time on your single male profile. It’s astonishing when you stop to think about it 😕

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orthfieldsNickMan
2 weeks ago

West London

I’m happy to share face pics, I find it quite exciting

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
2 weeks ago

Always happy to send a face pic on an initial message either in or out why wouldn’t you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *un43Couple
2 weeks ago

Beverley

100% face picture early on. There has to be an attraction. It sounds harsh but were not wasting time with people we are not attracted too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hastasheenMan
2 weeks ago

Glasgow

It does seem to be usual, more than once posited as a swap of pictures. A fair approach, though, embarrassingly, it seems I've been misunderstanding the meaning of 'swap' all of my pre-Fab life.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *riel13Woman
2 weeks ago

Northampton

Mine is out, usually and if I can't see yours, I can't tell if it's worth replying to you, so I don't

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophleeCouple
7 days ago

Fareham

We do this even state in our profile that it’s a must for us, no point chatting if there is no attraction as wastes our time as well as the person messaging and we’re all here for a little fun not time wasting

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nicorndream69Woman
6 days ago

Lancashire


"I've never understood why people want to see a pic of my ridiculous face.

It looks like the haunted mask of a drowning vicar."

Bravo this is funny as fuck

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *AngelXWoman
5 days ago

North East

I prefer a face pic within the first few messages as I will only meet guys Im attracted too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andl2004Couple
5 days ago

Woodhall Spa

Why do we want to continue a discussion with someone we have zero attraction or intention of meeting.

We get a ridiculous amount of messages, sorry we don't have the time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilady50Woman
5 days ago

Lancashire


"Yes its common because woman try to claim there has to be an atrraction to justify themselves being here.

I think they think its a dating app sir and they want marriage "

I think you raged baited this...

Due to lack of messages in your inbox

'claps quietly in the corner'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilady50Woman
5 days ago

Lancashire

Staying on topic....

I usually ask, when meeting on a particular day.

If I'm lucky, they'll send one, no conversation attached, accept, can I see your face?

So, what do you do in that situation.

Correct, delete or block, 'cos you wasn't attracted to them.

Oh the Joy's

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r DiverseMan
5 days ago

Home

People have a process for whatever their reasons

Personally I feel there needs to be some level of attraction so I would be wanting to see face pics early on and would be sharing my own

But I do understand about wanting to align on interests, and that’s your process but at some point something will need to give be that your desire to talk and align on interests or their desire to see if there is attraction

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *am_and_MassCouple
5 days ago

Norwich

We understand there needs to be a physical attraction but for us it's about more than just looks, we both need connection through conversation, so we don't ask for face pics off the bat or send ours out indiscriminately. We prefer to establish if we are a good match first. But understand and respect that everyone their own process/motives for being here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB85Man
5 days ago

Staffordshire

I get the connection through conversation comment.

But physical attraction must have a vital role?

Like the connection could be amazing, but if I'm not physically attracted....its just not going to happen.

I need both.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *omewittynameMan
5 days ago

livingston

I always start off with a face pic when I message. Like you said couples and women get swamped with messages. If they like my pic I might get a message back. After a little convo I'll ask them. But as a single man you wont do yourself any favours by being too shy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *am_and_MassCouple
5 days ago

Norwich


"I get the connection through conversation comment.

But physical attraction must have a vital role?

Like the connection could be amazing, but if I'm not physically attracted....its just not going to happen.

I need both.

"

This is also true... I think we've just heard too many horror stories of people having their photos shared publicly by people they may have politely rejected so we are extra cautious. Also we have occasionally stumbled across profiles of people we know (work colleagues for example) and have realised prior to sharing face pics who it is! Basically we need to establish some trust before sharing a face pic.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *razytimesinloveCouple
5 days ago

SW Scotland

Don’t see the issue with sharing them straight away. We’d think it odd if someone refused.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB85Man
5 days ago

Staffordshire


"I get the connection through conversation comment.

But physical attraction must have a vital role?

Like the connection could be amazing, but if I'm not physically attracted....its just not going to happen.

I need both.

This is also true... I think we've just heard too many horror stories of people having their photos shared publicly by people they may have politely rejected so we are extra cautious. Also we have occasionally stumbled across profiles of people we know (work colleagues for example) and have realised prior to sharing face pics who it is! Basically we need to establish some trust before sharing a face pic."

Its always risky sharing a face pic....you can see everyone's reasoning.

We just have to respect everyone's way of doing things....we are all different after all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arkAdonis2026Man
5 days ago

Bury


"I get the connection through conversation comment.

But physical attraction must have a vital role?

Like the connection could be amazing, but if I'm not physically attracted....its just not going to happen.

I need both.

This is also true... I think we've just heard too many horror stories of people having their photos shared publicly by people they may have politely rejected so we are extra cautious. Also we have occasionally stumbled across profiles of people we know (work colleagues for example) and have realised prior to sharing face pics who it is! Basically we need to establish some trust before sharing a face pic.

Its always risky sharing a face pic....you can see everyone's reasoning.

We just have to respect everyone's way of doing things....we are all different after all. "

Maybe not everyone's... I'm normally happy to share my pic, but I had a message exchange recently from a couple that went like this

"Hi"

"Hello"

"Face"

Excuse me? I'm not a dog...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB85Man
5 days ago

Staffordshire


"I get the connection through conversation comment.

But physical attraction must have a vital role?

Like the connection could be amazing, but if I'm not physically attracted....its just not going to happen.

I need both.

This is also true... I think we've just heard too many horror stories of people having their photos shared publicly by people they may have politely rejected so we are extra cautious. Also we have occasionally stumbled across profiles of people we know (work colleagues for example) and have realised prior to sharing face pics who it is! Basically we need to establish some trust before sharing a face pic.

Its always risky sharing a face pic....you can see everyone's reasoning.

We just have to respect everyone's way of doing things....we are all different after all.

Maybe not everyone's... I'm normally happy to share my pic, but I had a message exchange recently from a couple that went like this

"Hi"

"Hello"

"Face"

Excuse me? I'm not a dog... "

You see. If they start the conversation and ask for a face pic....but haven't shared their own. That always bugs me.

I would reply, "happy to share when you do"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ettriano 6969Man
5 days ago

Eastbourne


"I don’t mind people asking for face pics if they are willing to return. However it frustrates us when people sometimes without any pics in the profile at all expect a face pic instantly when they don’t have any themselves "

I totally agree with you, pictureless profiles from people asking for a face pic straight away get ignored by me, I accept attraction is needed but it helps if you can at least see a body, doesn't even have to be naked.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arkAdonis2026Man
5 days ago

Bury


"I get the connection through conversation comment.

But physical attraction must have a vital role?

Like the connection could be amazing, but if I'm not physically attracted....its just not going to happen.

I need both.

This is also true... I think we've just heard too many horror stories of people having their photos shared publicly by people they may have politely rejected so we are extra cautious. Also we have occasionally stumbled across profiles of people we know (work colleagues for example) and have realised prior to sharing face pics who it is! Basically we need to establish some trust before sharing a face pic.

Its always risky sharing a face pic....you can see everyone's reasoning.

We just have to respect everyone's way of doing things....we are all different after all.

Maybe not everyone's... I'm normally happy to share my pic, but I had a message exchange recently from a couple that went like this

"Hi"

"Hello"

"Face"

Excuse me? I'm not a dog...

You see. If they start the conversation and ask for a face pic....but haven't shared their own. That always bugs me.

I would reply, "happy to share when you do"

"

They had them on the profile but it was more the cheek of a 1 word demand, and the fact if they'd read mine, they'd know there wasn't any point me sending a pic since we were obviously looking for different things.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hismMan
5 days ago

Ballygonowhere

Folk can ask for whatever they want,wether you comply or not is your call

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *veldelilahCouple
5 days ago

Rayleigh

Delilah and I have been around long enough to know that not all photos bear a true likeness to their owners.

But they may have done, once upon a time!

We had someone attend recently that was 10-15 years older than the photos they sent.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *am_and_MassCouple
5 days ago

Norwich


" You see. If they start the conversation and ask for a face pic....but haven't shared their own. That always bugs me.

I would reply, "happy to share when you do"

"

Totally agree, that's the etiquette we follow as well - whoever asks for the photo should share theirs first.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ooty and the beast 80Couple
5 days ago

Folkestone

This post has helped us immensely. So ty to all of you, except that one guy lol, you know who you are...

yikes...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wpleasureMan
5 days ago

London

I have a lot like that, and it sometimes quite offensive, when the person demand face picture(s) for reading or reply and she/their have none, or censored one only. Usually this case, I either send a censored too or just point it out I not see any face pic too but happy to show myself on videocall if its mutual.

The weirdest demand was ever received: "send me cum shot for verification" Obviously it was not difficult to figure it out, there is no couple, its a single gay who is hunting some medias.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *riel13Woman
4 days ago

Northampton

I don't get why alot of guys don't understand the security issue with face pics too... Alot of women without face pics will still require your face, without you seeing theirs so there is no comeback from a knock back, also... But if you want to message someone without seeing their face but are likely to get pissy if they ask for yours... Don't bother ... It's quite easy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ctionSandwichCouple
4 days ago

Newcastle under Lyme

It's normal, Fab is a bit of a meat market and you never really start to get to know someone until you can see the whites of their eyes anyway. Don't take it too personal.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *randmrssbCouple
4 days ago

norwich

We like to swap face pics reasonably early as it saves lots of messaging, only to find there is no physical attraction.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *rincess Fiona of StroudWoman
4 days ago

stroud

I fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Need to reel in with my dynamic skinny, pretty, huge boobs personality first

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top