Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Bisexual section

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I wish we had a dedicated bi section on this site, it really is a chore finding suitable bi guys to come and play with us. Most are listed as straight but 'say' they're bi when message... In our experience this is simply to get the invite.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why don't you just search for guys looking for guys?

over a year ago

OP - There's already a rather large petition thread for this, somwhere around here. Please add youself to it and keep the list growing.

On a site like this there really should be a sexuality filter by now.

over a year ago

It does seem that fab could do with a sexuality function as part of the search. And it does seem to have been requested a number of times over the years.. Would make a search a lot more efficient

over a year ago

"Why don't you just search for guys looking for guys?"

cos you find more gay guys than bi we tried that one doesnt work.

over a year ago

"I wish we had a dedicated bi section on this site, it really is a chore finding suitable bi guys to come and play with us. Most are listed as straight but 'say' they're bi when message... In our experience this is simply to get the invite.

"

surely bi guys should list themselves as bi in the first place. Otherwise a bi filter still wouldn't work.

over a year ago

they should do but a lot dont and the excuses are fantastic at times. you do get those that say bi but arent and its purely to get a meet with a cpl so they can fuck gf/wife

over a year ago

many on here who dont list themselfs as Bi..so wouldnt work anyway.

i met more guys who say straight on there profiles on the site.

over a year ago

"they should do but a lot dont and the excuses are fantastic at times. you do get those that say bi but arent and its purely to get a meet with a cpl so they can fuck gf/wife"

agree, have spoke to guys who also said are bi..but wont meet me either as a guy or dolled up!

overall is a waiting game on here when comes to meeting peeps, as everyone after different things etc..but worth it when both parties after same from a meet

over a year ago

"many on here who dont list themselfs as Bi..so wouldnt work anyway.

i met more guys who say straight on there profiles on the site."

I second that emotion! I've met s ton of 'straight' guys on here lol. Course ya don't get a verification afterwards for the obvious reasons haha

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

You could also hang around the street corners of their sister site FabGuys possibly? But that'd mean your other arf registering himself. And meeting the exact same equivalent of hamshankery on there too!

As the late Sir Bernard Manning once said. "I couldn't be gay. I I couldn't take blokes refusing me as well as women"

over a year ago

I want there to be a search for that as well.

I'm not looking for men by myself, I much prefer enjoying my bisexuality with a couple as I find it much more fun then only with a man. Sometimes this is me and my wife inviting men to our home, other times it's couples looking for bi men.

Basically genuine bi men like myself slip through the cracks by looking for men that are looking for other men.

over a year ago

It doesnt matter if people abuse thier account settings/prefs to get more meets or whatever, that happens regardless. The arguement is null.

The lack of sexual prefs filter only serves to frustrate those genuine folk that would use it to enhance thier Fab experience.

Anyone that want to see this feature should let thier voice be heard in the bi filter petition thread!

over a year ago

It's a tricky one

By *i de BiCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

We know exactly the problems associated with finding the right Bi guy . We get many messages from straight guys who claim to be Bi or would like to try MMF but really using it as an excuse to meet with the only down side ,that they will have to suck some cock inorder to shag Ruth !

Play always starts with MM , amazing how many change their minds when that condition of play is made.

Any how , yes a bisexual filter would be good . There is a filter on Fabguys for Top, bottom or versatile preferences, so why no bisexual on here.

Would certainly speed up the vetting process

over a year ago

"We know exactly the problems associated with finding the right Bi guy . We get many messages from straight guys who claim to be Bi or would like to try MMF but really using it as an excuse to meet with the only down side ,that they will have to suck some cock inorder to shag Ruth !

Play always starts with MM , amazing how many change their minds when that condition of play is made.

Any how , yes a bisexual filter would be good . There is a filter on Fabguys for Top, bottom or versatile preferences, so why no bisexual on here.

Would certainly speed up the vetting process "

I'd certainly post on2 a bisexual filter cos I'll happily play as MM, MF, or MMF And give equal attention to EVERYBODY involved which is surely how it should be??

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

Wish I lived somewhere near Leicestershire, and a few years younger, as you sound like my ideal couple.

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

" straight guys who claim to be Bi or would like to try MMF but really using it as an excuse to meet with the only down side ,that they will have to suck some cock inorder to shag Ruth !

"

What? How did you know? Oh ... I see! I thought you were referring to me

Of course. You wasn't. But it still applies

over a year ago

"I wish we had a dedicated bi section on this site, it really is a chore finding suitable bi guys to come and play with us. Most are listed as straight but 'say' they're bi when message... In our experience this is simply to get the invite.

"

There are 1000's on here - try using search Man looking for Man that will bring up ALL men interested in bi sex and 99% will want a MMF 3 some

Good luck - ps; great pics bye the way

over a year ago

With guys pretending to be bi in order to get at the female half or those that don't put bi on their profile a search would these out as you could proactively look for the ones that are openly bi.

over a year ago

There are 1000's on here - try using search Man looking for Man that will bring up ALL men interested in bi sex and 99% will want a MMF 3 some

Good luck - ps; great pics bye the way "

Not always some will be gay other bi guys might not have looking for men for the same reason a lot of couples single females don't

over a year ago

I’d like an optional sexuality filter….

over a year ago

A bisexual section would be great. It can be a real chore looking through couples profiles trying to find a couple with a bi guy.

Im bisexual and proud, any couples feel free to look me up

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"A bisexual section would be great. It can be a real chore looking through couples profiles trying to find a couple with a bi guy.

Im bisexual and proud, any couples feel free to look me up

"

What a shameless self-plug. :

Not that you need one going by your profile pics!

over a year ago

I agree we should have a bi section its hard for us guys to find bi couples

By *i de BiCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Since we have posted on this thread , guess how many straight guys have messaged us ????

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

If I guess right. Do I get an invite?

That's the second most blatant plug (not of the butt variety, either) yet!

over a year ago

"Since we have posted on this thread , guess how many straight guys have messaged us ????"

Well we have had a big fat zero

over a year ago

That just can't be possible boogie

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

[Removed by poster at 13/06/13 14:04:52]

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Well I presume therefore the big fat zero had put their body type as 'curvy' in that case.

If its any consolation. Everybody. And I mean EVERYBODY is genuine. Even the majority who aren't. So unless the Government make fantasising yiur Profile a criminal offence, then we are all going to have to take things 'in hand'- as do they- until it's removed

By *i de BiCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Now had 7 messages .....one looks promising

over a year ago

Being a single guy on a site like this is hard work. Most guys will list themselves as Str8 as it covers most options and dosen't put cpls with st8 men off. I think it really is that simple. Yes that can make it hard to find Bi guys but then again if a guy contacts to and you have stated that you are looking for a Bi guy then don't just shoot him down because he says he is straight. Single guys out number the cpls and ladies by huge margins. Give them a break. I have met loads of guys who are part of a cpl who swear blind they are str8, that is until they find a cock in there hand or mouth but then claim they are not Bi because they don't have anal with a guy..lol And yes that is true..

over a year ago

"That just can't be possible boogie"

Alas tis true

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/06/13 15:01:32]

over a year ago

"Now had 7 messages .....one looks promising "

You guys look like a really fun couple. Shame you're a bit too far away from us.

over a year ago

You wouldn't believe the insults and nasty comments I've had from posting on my profile that I was bi.... and 90% from men too, also from gay men on other forums. Threatened, are we?

By *uxtapositionMan
over a year ago

CARDIFF

bi filter gets my vote

x

over a year ago

It's sad to say that even in this so called liberated section of society lots of men hold on to the "oh no thats just wrong" idea, well at least in public. But then love the idea of there wife/partner fucking another lady.. Go figure...lol

over a year ago

"You wouldn't believe the insults and nasty comments I've had from posting on my profile that I was bi.... and 90% from men too, also from gay men on other forums. Threatened, are we? "

We get this aswel, doesnt bother us in the least tbh.

Also far too many message bi and profile straight guys so bi filter vote here

By *ussiesCouple
over a year ago

gwent

Bi filter please

Xxx

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

Assuming they list themselves as bi that is.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

surely bi guys should list themselves as bi in the first place. Otherwise a bi filter still wouldn't work."

over a year ago

If they dont list themselves as bi its theyre own loss.

We only meet openly bi and state so on our profile as it helps out the fake bi guys

By *i de BiCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

"Now had 7 messages .....one looks promising

You guys look like a really fun couple. Shame you're a bit too far away from us. "

Cam always meet in the middle

over a year ago

"Now had 7 messages .....one looks promising "

Well lucky you I say. I've not had ANY Hahahahahaha. C'est la vie!

over a year ago

I get bi guys looking at me.

over a year ago

"I get bi guys looking at me."

Oh I'll have a look then lol

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

"I get bi guys looking at me."

Guilty as charged.

over a year ago

If this was a choice we'd be able to filter out straight guys then I'd stop moaning about unwanted messages from "straight" guys in the forums

over a year ago

help yourselves but I dont understand why they do? I know they can but it seems a waste of time

over a year ago

If we had a section for every different thing here it would take fun out of peeking at folk i may not normally go for.

Just enjoy how it is not perfect but very good and remember its frer.

over a year ago

"If we had a section for every different thing here it would take fun out of peeking at folk i may not normally go for.

Just enjoy how it is not perfect but very good and remember its frer."

While I understand what you mean, sexuality is quite a big preference, being able to filter for that preference would save time for everyone

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Just been down Halfords.

Asked the chap there for a Bi Filter.

He thought I said "Can I Buy A Filter".

Now ended up with a 1974 Ford Cortina one. What use is that on herea..

Thanks for nothing, FabSwingers!

over a year ago

Although I have played with guys on their own my main interest is meeting with couples so yes a bi filter would help all ways round imo.

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

It may well be a waste for time if your not interested in them but prior to reading your profile how are they meant to know. Lets face it bisexual guys are interested in both men and women, some may only be looking for couples but I suspect these the minority.

over a year ago

Yep there should be a bi filter.

over a year ago

"Although I have played with guys on their own my main interest is meeting with couples so yes a bi filter would help all ways round imo. "

Then we want to meet we will only have 10 messages to look at not 100 and flipping 10

over a year ago

"It may well be a waste for time if your not interested in them but prior to reading your profile how are they meant to know. Lets face it bisexual guys are interested in both men and women, some may only be looking for couples but I suspect these the minority."
True enough. Perhaps I should put that on my profile, make it easier

By *arl2upMan
over a year ago

BRADFORD

Got to agree its hard to find the bi couples on here too

over a year ago

"Got to agree its hard to find the bi couples on here too"

Like your pics

By *arl2upMan
over a year ago

BRADFORD

"Got to agree its hard to find the bi couples on here too

Like your pics"

Thanks yours too

over a year ago

"It may well be a waste for time if your not interested in them but prior to reading your profile how are they meant to know. Lets face it bisexual guys are interested in both men and women, some may only be looking for couples but I suspect these the minority.True enough. Perhaps I should put that on my profile, make it easier"

Equally, how do people know your sexuality until they look at your profile, hence they leave a track?

We still get straight guys and couples looking at us despite the obvious part of the title.

over a year ago

"Why don't you just search for guys looking for guys?

cos you find more gay guys than bi we tried that one doesnt work."

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"Got to agree its hard to find the bi couples on here too"

I second that

over a year ago

I am on here looking for bi couples to play with. I'm greedy I like it all . Filter please

over a year ago

I listed myself on here as bi curious and messaged lots of folk and didn't get any interest.

Possibly as I didn't want a one to one with the guy but to play in a 3sum where there weren't any hang ups about who was touching licking sucking who.

So to my way of thinking it was the male of the couple who really wanted male on male play which as stated wasn't what I wanted.

Maybe one day I will get my ultimate fantasy

over a year ago

"Why don't you just search for guys looking for guys?

cos you find more gay guys than bi we tried that one doesnt work.

"

I seem to get bi guys looking at me a few times a week

over a year ago

Maybe because they like women as well as men?

By *udist2ukMan
over a year ago

chudleigh

There are so many little used chat rooms why not make one of those a bi room?

over a year ago

as a bi guy myself I would say not enough couples reply or when guys message me but dont have gay or bi on there prof kinda gets annoying

By *wingerdelightCouple
over a year ago

eastliegh

"Being a single guy on a site like this is hard work. Most guys will list themselves as Str8 as it covers most options and dosen't put cpls with st8 men off. I think it really is that simple. Yes that can make it hard to find Bi guys but then again if a guy contacts to and you have stated that you are looking for a Bi guy then don't just shoot him down because he says he is straight. Single guys out number the cpls and ladies by huge margins. Give them a break. I have met loads of guys who are part of a cpl who swear blind they are str8, that is until they find a cock in there hand or mouth but then claim they are not Bi because they don't have anal with a guy..lol And yes that is true.. "
but for us its a trust thing. If the profile isn't honest then what else are they not being honest about

over a year ago

"Being a single guy on a site like this is hard work. Most guys will list themselves as Str8 as it covers most options and dosen't put cpls with st8 men off. I think it really is that simple. Yes that can make it hard to find Bi guys but then again if a guy contacts to and you have stated that you are looking for a Bi guy then don't just shoot him down because he says he is straight. Single guys out number the cpls and ladies by huge margins. Give them a break. I have met loads of guys who are part of a cpl who swear blind they are str8, that is until they find a cock in there hand or mouth but then claim they are not Bi because they don't have anal with a guy..lol And yes that is true.. but for us its a trust thing. If the profile isn't honest then what else are they not being honest about"

Agree, yes people can chose not to have the fact that they are Bi on there profile

Just as we can chose not to respond or have an interest in any that don't have it on there profile.

We won't get arsey with them for there choice as we won't contact them however question is why do they occasionally get the hump with us when we don't reply and or show an interest in them with a polite no thanks.

Post new Message to Thread