Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

How can I improve my profile?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Guys any help to improve my profile I am genuine and want to show that I am not a time waster x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Guys any help to improve my profile I am genuine and want to show that I am not a time waster x"

sometimes you have to "help yourself" help yourself....

does your profile show you in your best light?

if the answer is yes... keep it!

if the answer is no... change it!

simple as that... no quick fixes... no magic forumlas

By *ibralassxCouple
over a year ago

Long eaton

Get verified by going to a club as veris always help prove ypu are genuine x

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

2 1/2 lines of nothing new

Can't accommodate and no reason why

No pictures at all

Would you want to meet you?

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

You have no pictures and there isn't really anything to make you stand out from the crowd

No mention of why you cannot accommodate - some women may presume that is because you have a girlfriend/wife/partner.

By *tomComMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

Well I would say you need a lot of help on that profile.

You do not have an photos, you do not say much about yourself. You do not have any visible verifications

I would say that is a place holder more than a profile !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A green tick but no visible veri?

As a single guy - that's as useful as no veri at all!

over a year ago

"Guys any help to improve my profile I am genuine and want to show that I am not a time waster x"

More photos, more content and sell yourself to people. They won't meet you if there is nothnig to attract you to them.

over a year ago

Just a thought, but, if a gal had a profile like yours, (no pics, very little text to say what your after/what your into), would YOU message her? Try and put on your profile what YOU like to see on others!

By *tomComMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

If we are doing profile checks, would someone like to do mine.

We could all check each others work .. hehe

By *tomComMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

"Just a thought, but, if a gal had a profile like yours, (no pics, very little text to say what your after/what your into), would YOU message her? Try and put on your profile what YOU like to see on others!"

Hmm you are saying that if a female put a profile on with very info they would not get many messages .. ? hmmm I think you might want to rethink that .. hehe

over a year ago

You have nothing that shows your personality and no pictures. Pictures don't have to be of your face, could be a nice body shot or something of the sort, but make it interesting. Not willy pictures! Save those for private..

Also state why you can't accomodate. Think of your profile as your advert, you want to put down as much info (but not too much) about you so that people go hey I wanna meet this person, lets get to know them a bit..

over a year ago

"Just a thought, but, if a gal had a profile like yours, (no pics, very little text to say what your after/what your into), would YOU message her? Try and put on your profile what YOU like to see on others!

Hmm you are saying that if a female put a profile on with very info they would not get many messages .. ? hmmm I think you might want to rethink that .. hehe"

Nope, i'm saying would HE message a profile that looked like HIS! Of course you get the 'desperate dans' that mail anything with a pulse, i just assumed that he isn't one of them!

over a year ago

The reason I don't have picture is because of my job and that is also the reason I can't accommodate thankyou for all the suggestion I will spend a bit of time on my profile and change it up abit

over a year ago

And also I have met people of here and they verified me but they have left the site

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"The reason I don't have picture is because of my job and that is also the reason I can't accommodate thankyou for all the suggestion I will spend a bit of time on my profile and change it up abit"

why can't you have a pic on because of your job? One of the best pics I have seen recently is a guy with a white shirt and the pic is only of his collar...Very artistic but got me chatting to him..

Nobody is suggesting you put a face pic on your public profile..

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"The reason I don't have picture is because of my job and that is also the reason I can't accommodate thankyou for all the suggestion I will spend a bit of time on my profile and change it up abit"

There are plenty of military on here who live 'in' yet they have pictures. Body shots, bum close ups etc... As long as they don't show their cap badge... They are ok and most do well

over a year ago

"The reason I don't have picture is because of my job and that is also the reason I can't accommodate thankyou for all the suggestion I will spend a bit of time on my profile and change it up abit

why can't you have a pic on because of your job? One of the best pics I have seen recently is a guy with a white shirt and the pic is only of his collar...Very artistic but got me chatting to him..

Nobody is suggesting you put a face pic on your public profile.."

96 public pics later - my face is still yet to appear!

Mind you - it looks like a bag of spanners!

over a year ago

So what happens if someone wants to meet you? Do you wear a flower in your lapel and carry a copy of Anglers Weekly? Or do you send a pic to them?

over a year ago

You have been on here over a year according to your profile.....and yet you choose now to ask?

over a year ago

Also what do you mean by 'fun looking'? To me this conjures up images of a clown and with no pics to tell me otherwise.......

over a year ago

You can always put your face pics on private and just send them to who you choose. I wont reply to messages without one and im sure im not alone in that. Re veri, you could always find some mug of a female to meet you and verify you and not verify her back. Its one way of getting verified!! Sorry for snotty remark its not personal, just am a bit brassed off.

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

You get out of this site what you put in....and with that profile you ain't going to get much out! You need to look as tho you can be bothered to put some effort in! Good luck

By *ickloverMan
over a year ago

Devizes

In that case I wonder what's wrong with mine? I send a nice polite long message to ladies, they look at my profile and Very few even reply? Why is that? Thank god for the one meet I have managed to get, won't be forgetting that for a long time !!!

By *tomComMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

"You get out of this site what you put in....and with that profile you ain't going to get much out! You need to look as tho you can be bothered to put some effort in! Good luck "

mmm from what you put in, I am sure you get a lot out .. mmmm again

By *tomComMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

"In that case I wonder what's wrong with mine? I send a nice polite long message to ladies, they look at my profile and Very few even reply? Why is that? Thank god for the one meet I have managed to get, won't be forgetting that for a long time !!! "

I would say that your profile make you seem like you think you are the only man on that site that love to give oral. I think you will fine that most do. Women want to know more about you, what you have to offer above others.

over a year ago

"In that case I wonder what's wrong with mine? I send a nice polite long message to ladies, they look at my profile and Very few even reply? Why is that? Thank god for the one meet I have managed to get, won't be forgetting that for a long time !!! "

One meet in 6 weeks is good going on this site and no offence intended (as its not the worst) Ive seen better profiles than yours that haven't managed that for months or in over a year so remain thankful and keep trying

By *ickloverMan
over a year ago

Devizes

I've had another go at it !! Any thoughts on improvements??

By *tomComMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

"I've had another go at it !! Any thoughts on improvements?? "

Number 1: do not only going on about you love give oral. Most blokes on this site love giving oral, it is not anything special and does not make you stand out. Standing out of the crowd is important.

Number 2: More photos, get people interested.

Number 3: Real verifications, people like to know that they are not just taking a full on risk, they want to know people have met you before and have enjoyed the experience

By *ickloverMan
over a year ago

Devizes

Number 3 is quite silly....... To get verifications from people I have met I first have to get meetings in order to get verifications. Do you see the eroborus circle there? And if you read my verification it's all about how good I am at oral '!! That's the only reason she met me !! Pmsl.

over a year ago

pics.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Number 3 is quite silly....... To get verifications from people I have met I first have to get meetings in order to get verifications. Do you see the eroborus circle there? And if you read my verification it's all about how good I am at oral '!! That's the only reason she met me !! Pmsl. "

Why ask for advise and then get arsey when it's given?!!

By *ickloverMan
over a year ago

Devizes

The advice given was more like the fable of schroedingers cat. Useful in context but useless in practicality .

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"You get out of this site what you put in....and with that profile you ain't going to get much out! You need to look as tho you can be bothered to put some effort in! Good luck

mmm from what you put in, I am sure you get a lot out .. mmmm again"

over a year ago

"If we are doing profile checks, would someone like to do mine.

We could all check each others work .. hehe"

Did no one check yours for you? I did but the question is do you want the answer :P

By *tomComMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

Did no one check yours for you? I did but the question is do you want the answer :P"

Well I am one for honesty.. so answers are always good

over a year ago

Did no one check yours for you? I did but the question is do you want the answer :P

Well I am one for honesty.. so answers are always good "

Well.....honestly its a good one..I like a cheeky one with a bit of humour...shows personality. You've bothered to make it interesting to read...btw I got to the end ...whats my prize?

My only criticism would be both your public pics are cock...which is nice btw...but i love to see chest and bum pics when im....researching

By *tomComMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

Well.....honestly its a good one..I like a cheeky one with a bit of humour...shows personality. You've bothered to make it interesting to read...btw I got to the end ...whats my prize?

My only criticism would be both your public pics are cock...which is nice btw...but i love to see chest and bum pics when im....researching "

Well if you message me nicely I might send you one

over a year ago

My only criticism would be both your public pics are cock...which is nice btw...but i love to see chest and bum pics when im....researching

Well if you message me nicely I might send you one"

Now that's the type of behaviour that would get a girl grounded

By *tomComMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

Now that's the type of behaviour that would get a girl grounded "

mmmmmm really ?

over a year ago

mmmmmm really ?

"

Indeed!! I'm a good wife..or I would! However...I'm still lacking in a prize

By *tomComMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

You would what ? You might have to collect your prize in person .. hehe

mmmmmm really ?

Indeed!! I'm a good wife..or I would! However...I'm still lacking in a prize "

Post new Message to Thread