Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Married man going to club alone advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
5 weeks ago

Hi every body my wife has gone to Orlando for the week and she has said I can go to my local club now the little bit of advice or views would it be ok or creepy for me to go on my own I mean I wouldn't hide the fact iam married or any thing it would mainly be just to chat and make friends have a good night cheers for any advice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ammitlizzieCouple
5 weeks ago

Sutton

Come on now bro. We dont go to the club to make friends lol

Why not just go to the pub then?

By *arry monk40Man
5 weeks ago

Telford

I've been on my own it's fine

By *asterMeliodasMan
5 weeks ago

Near Keith

The only way it would be creepy is if you act like a creep, and that doesn't rely on your marital status.

By *aomilatteCouple
5 weeks ago

Midlands

It's very hard() for single guys in club's unless you're well known or very chatty and confident. You're likely to have a much better experience if you wait until she comes back and you go together.

By *he Silver FuxMan
5 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

My advice? At least half of the ‘single’ men at a club will be also be married / in a relationship. Go… nobody is going to care about your marital status unless you bring it up. Have fun, stick to the rules agreed with your missus.. 😇

By *neeyedwillieMan
5 weeks ago

Darlington

"Hi every body my wife has gone to Orlando for the week and she has said I can go to my local club now the little bit of advice or views would it be ok or creepy for me to go on my own I mean I wouldn't hide the fact iam married or any thing it would mainly be just to chat and make friends have a good night cheers for any advice "

Which local club is it?

Can only be Club Shhh or Club F?

I'm married and go to F regularly without my wife. It's a none issue. No one cares I'm married (but plenty of folk there know my wife anyway). I just go in a social capacity and if anything else happens, great. If not, I've had a night out and a chat. As long as you're well behaved theres never an issue (though on Saturdays they can and will limit the amount of single guys entering).

I am assuming is the same thing for Shhh as plenty who do Club F do Club Shhh as well (though never been myself).

Oh..just looked on your profile and it's Shhh.

Well try F at some point. By all accounts it's the more sociable club of the 2 but each to their own.

5 weeks ago

"

I'm married and go to F regularly without my wife. It's a none issue. No one cares I'm married (but plenty of folk there know my wife anyway). I just go in a social capacity and if anything else happens, great. If not, I've had a night out and a chat. As long as you're well behaved theres never an issue (though on Saturdays they can and will limit the amount of single guys entering).

I am assuming is the same thing for Shhh as plenty who do Club F do Club Shhh as well (though never been myself).

Well try F at some point. By all accounts it's the more sociable club of the 2 but each to their own.

"

Thank for the advice and yer it would be shhh I try .

I only asked because I seen it a lot on here about no married men and was a little worried incase I turned up alone and it was all I heard all night even just trying to be social I don't really get on with night clubs and I will have a look at the site for club f for info it was the mrs that choose shh the first couple times cheers for the advice

By *oiluvfunMan
5 weeks ago

Penrith

"

Thank for the advice and yer it would be shhh I try .

I only asked because I seen it a lot on here about no married men and was a little worried incase I turned up alone and it was all I heard all night even just trying to be social I don't really get on with night clubs and I will have a look at the site for club f for info it was the mrs that choose shh the first couple times cheers for the advice "

I’ve been to both Shhh and Club f as a solo guy, and nobody asked my marital status in either.

It’s not ‘creepy’ being a solo guy in a club, unless you act creepy. Just treat it like you’re going to the pub, it’s no different really, only ; there’s likely to be more solo ladies in your local pub, and you don’t have to pay an entry fee…..

A poster above reckoned Club f to be the more sociable? I found the opposite to be true, sorry!

By *ockhopping NorthernersCouple
5 weeks ago

Warrington

Post and ask if any F’s going and wouldn’t mind accompanying ? Or ask anyone else that’s going to come say hi

By *j2015Couple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Come on now bro. We dont go to the club to make friends lol

Why not just go to the pub then?"

We go to make friends

By *w214Couple
5 weeks ago

Wirral

It's only a week, and you can't break any of the agreed rules if you don't go. I'd wait and go with her when she gets back.

5 weeks ago

We go to make friends "

when it's myself and Mrs we do might lead to more fun away from the club

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
5 weeks ago

Coventry

I/we occasionally go to clubs alone, if we can't go together. It's absolutely not a biggy. Just go like any other single guy and have a great time. People won't find it wrong or creepy at all. Your playing with consent so don't hide that you're married, be proud of it (to do otherwise is disrespectful IMO). In a club most people don't want to know the ins and outs anyway. If you get chatting and conversation goes that way just tell people about your situation and be proud of your wife. That's what I do anyway. It's honestly not a problem, just remember you'll effectively be a single male so the club experience maybe different from the couples privilege you maybe used to (if you've not attend as a single before).

On a practical note if you intent to enter the club on an existing couples membership check with the club first if you can go without your other half on that membership.

By *ixtyflirtyMan
5 weeks ago

derby

We go to make friends "

Why do some guys think swinging and clubs are all about getting some form of sex?

For me it's all about the social Interaction and getting it know people. If/ when it happens that's a bonus.

If you want guaranteed sex guys at price you are happy to pay have a walk round your local red light area.

By *oiluvfunMan
5 weeks ago

Penrith

"I/we occasionally go to clubs alone, if we can't go together. It's absolutely not a biggy. Just go like any other single guy and have a great time. People won't find it wrong or creepy at all. Your playing with consent so don't hide that you're married, be proud of it (to do otherwise is disrespectful IMO). In a club most people don't want to know the ins and outs anyway. If you get chatting and conversation goes that way just tell people about your situation and be proud of your wife. That's what I do anyway. It's honestly not a problem, just remember you'll effectively be a single male so the club experience maybe different from the couples privilege you maybe used to (if you've not attend as a single before).

On a practical note if you intent to enter the club on an existing couples membership check with the club first if you can go without your other half on that membership."

And don’t forget your id! I was refused entry to Chams in February, because I didn’t have my id with me. I was using my couples membership card, but going alone as my play partner had to drop out last minute, due to the rail strikes. Although a well-known solo female regular at the club was signing me in (and I had to show our chat history in here to prove we had arranged to meet in the club), no id, no entry….

By *weet and SpiceCouple
5 weeks ago

Around the Midlands

We go to make friends "

We also go for the social side which we really enjoy. As others have said it's really not a big deal as long as you don't break any of your agreed rules. Enjoy OP

By *uckslut and MCouple
5 weeks ago

Poole

Can I throw my 5 penneith into the hat. As a female (who only ever plays with my man there) I play with single and or married men. I don't want / need to know if they have a bit of paper or not. We're all concenting adults.

The thing I hate - had it in a club this week is. When they start chatting, and give the speach. I love my wife, but she gives me none. WHY! Do they think I'll give them the sympathy fuck? My legs snap shut, quicker than Usain bolt, across the line. Unless asked, don't make this the subject of conversation. Around me atleast.

By *iddle ManMan
5 weeks ago

Walsall

I'm here as a single guy, telling you don't be put off by going alone. I do it all the time. Success does vary a lot club to club and night to night. Saturday night night tends to be couples, so I would avoid that night. Look for a specific event that interest u you.

As for your marital status, that's your business.

Post new Message to Thread