Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile advice please?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
7 weeks ago

Hello fabbers. I'm new on here and see that other newbies have been looking for some profile advice. If anyone could take the time to have a gander at mine as well and provide some tips, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asterMeliodasMan
7 weeks ago

Near Keith

It's not bad at all, as far as bios go. One thing I would say is that your photos slightly contradict the sentiment of your words; you say "I don't send pictures of my penis on any messages ( unless asked to do so) as I'm sure the females on here have seen every variety by now." but then two of your four photos are your penis. Being pedantically technical, when someone views your profile you are "sending" them the photos that are on it, so it may be in your best interests to ensure that your cock photos are in the minority on your public gallery.

In terms of that, your torso photos are pretty similar to each other. You may want to round it out with some more body shots, perhaps even some clothed ones or showing you engaging in non-sexual human activity. I think we forget sometimes to show people that we're actual people.

It's good that you've specified why you can't accommodate as well; I know that can be a bit of an orange flag for people who think it's possibly a smokescreen for cheating, so being up front about the reason is definitely a point in your favour.

7 weeks ago

"It's not bad at all, as far as bios go. One thing I would say is that your photos slightly contradict the sentiment of your words; you say "I don't send pictures of my penis on any messages ( unless asked to do so) as I'm sure the females on here have seen every variety by now." but then two of your four photos are your penis. Being pedantically technical, when someone views your profile you are "sending" them the photos that are on it, so it may be in your best interests to ensure that your cock photos are in the minority on your public gallery.

In terms of that, your torso photos are pretty similar to each other. You may want to round it out with some more body shots, perhaps even some clothed ones or showing you engaging in non-sexual human activity. I think we forget sometimes to show people that we're actual people.

It's good that you've specified why you can't accommodate as well; I know that can be a bit of an orange flag for people who think it's possibly a smokescreen for cheating, so being up front about the reason is definitely a point in your favour."

Brilliant advice thank you and some good points! I'll reduce the penis pics and include some clothed pics as well. As you say, it's not like I walk around half naked all day, lol! Thought it was only fair to flag the accomodation situation, which at least has a degree of flexibility. Thank you for taking the time to review. Much appreciated!!

By *asterMeliodasMan
7 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Brilliant advice thank you and some good points! I'll reduce the penis pics and include some clothed pics as well. As you say, it's not like I walk around half naked all day, lol! Thought it was only fair to flag the accomodation situation, which at least has a degree of flexibility. Thank you for taking the time to review. Much appreciated!!"

You're more than welcome! You're already ahead of the curve a bit by even giving an iota of a shit what you've written there, as a large number of the guys just phone it in. And you're definitely doing well by not having one of those completely useless "public entity" disclaimers taking up 3/4 of the space.

7 weeks ago

"Brilliant advice thank you and some good points! I'll reduce the penis pics and include some clothed pics as well. As you say, it's not like I walk around half naked all day, lol! Thought it was only fair to flag the accomodation situation, which at least has a degree of flexibility. Thank you for taking the time to review. Much appreciated!!

You're more than welcome! You're already ahead of the curve a bit by even giving an iota of a shit what you've written there, as a large number of the guys just phone it in. And you're definitely doing well by not having one of those completely useless "public entity" disclaimers taking up 3/4 of the space."

Thanks again! I agree on the "public entity piece" as well. It's a bit off putting reading about people's sexual preferences/kinks etc and then a legal disclaimer pops up to ruin the mood! Haha!

By *piritualBlackBWW1979Woman
7 weeks ago

Medway

"Brilliant advice thank you and some good points! I'll reduce the penis pics and include some clothed pics as well. As you say, it's not like I walk around half naked all day, lol! Thought it was only fair to flag the accomodation situation, which at least has a degree of flexibility. Thank you for taking the time to review. Much appreciated!!

You're more than welcome! You're already ahead of the curve a bit by even giving an iota of a shit what you've written there, as a large number of the guys just phone it in. And you're definitely doing well by not having one of those completely useless "public entity" disclaimers taking up 3/4 of the space.

Thanks again! I agree on the "public entity piece" as well. It's a bit off putting reading about people's sexual preferences/kinks etc and then a legal disclaimer pops up to ruin the mood! Haha!"

I agree with the points given, I think if you need/want to put a cock pic' up, one is enough

7 weeks ago

Thanks again! I agree on the "public entity piece" as well. It's a bit off putting reading about people's sexual preferences/kinks etc and then a legal disclaimer pops up to ruin the mood! Haha!

I agree with the points given, I think if you need/want to put a cock pic' up, one is enough "

Thanks for chipping in as well. I'll be making a few tweaks over the next few days. Less cock it is, lol!

By *ipstick KissesWoman
7 weeks ago

South Down

Apart from using females rather than women, it's not bad at all.

The two photos of your body are perhaps a bit grainy but they do the job

7 weeks ago

"Apart from using females rather than women, it's not bad at all.

The two photos of your body are perhaps a bit grainy but they do the job"

Good point thank you. I'll amend that as well. Camera on my phone is on the blink slightly so time for an upgrade I think! Appreciate your feedback as well.😀

By *ebaucherous_duoCouple
7 weeks ago

Bristol/ Daventry

The two photos of your body are perhaps a bit grainy but they do the job"

I came here to say just this. Using females is an instant no from me whenever I see it.

7 weeks ago

The two photos of your body are perhaps a bit grainy but they do the job

I came here to say just this. Using females is an instant no from me whenever I see it. "

Changed that part now. Two fair comments!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
7 weeks ago

Central

Some of your photos are quite blurred.

Post new Message to Thread