Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Right all you beautiful WOMEN!!!!!!

Jump to newest

By *ysticman92 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

sheerness

So quick question what do yous like to see on a males profile. I’ve been on here a while now and no one seems to view me. Is it due to me no being verified or something. Just feel abit lost and to be honest UGLY. But I am far from ugly and people might say I’m being big headed or vain but I say I pick myself up and boost my confidence by saying it. But you women on here seem to be knocking it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

LADIES PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT TELL ME WHATS GOT TO CHANGE ON MY PROFILE.

THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Central

Change unrealistic expectations for realistic expectations.

Provide what someone would need to know whether or not they find you attractive

By *assy LassieWoman
6 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Most women view in steath mode. You won't know we have been looking.

By *oxy jWoman
6 weeks ago

somerset

i like to see a guy who can think for himself his profile is about him and what he want nothing turns me off more than guys who ask for profile advice ...

for me if you can write a simple profilr about you and what your looking for then your really gonna stuggle on this scene be you so people can use it as a filter good or bad after all its very much a selection / rejection scene ... just be you and be original or you'll end up with a samey profile as all the others that ask ...

another thing to bear in mind these forums are tiny part of fab most dont vist them and a even smaller part of the scene so the forums paint a very minority view ... go on sare you to be just you

By *ysticman92 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

sheerness

I thought I’d be discreet and then the lucky girl who messaged me I’ll tell her about me I’ll send a selfie but obviously that didn’t work so thought about getting advice

By *mmaleiaWoman
6 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

Less wang, more words

By *edVelvet XWoman
6 weeks ago

Here and there

You aren’t going to get anywhere using pictures that aren’t your own.

Maybe start by being honest.

By *reamiar6Couple
6 weeks ago

Huddersfield

Some interesting pics. Not just nude in bathroom or multiple cock pics.

Pics less than 3 months old.

Some humour

Bio that is informative about what you offer and what you are looking for.

Verifications - can get those from event socials, attending clubs or one to one socials

By *en_Dover79Man
6 weeks ago

Oswaldtwistle

Change your profile pic maybe... I have a body shot and covered my dick... give them something to be curious about

By *parkybunnyCouple
6 weeks ago

Zurich. NOT London.

"You aren’t going to get anywhere using pictures that aren’t your own.

Maybe start by being honest."

This.

Your question on here has more words than your profile.

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman
6 weeks ago

tf1

How many angles of your penis do you think we need to see.

By *aTina HeadTurnerWoman
6 weeks ago

Newham

Leave it as it is if you think it represents who you are well.

It’s perfect.

By *onderWomanWlvWoman
6 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"Less wang, more words"

They should add this in massive bold capital letters at the top of the page when men set up their profiles 😁😁😁

By *ottodot123Couple
6 weeks ago

Gillingham

Too many cock pics.

I can only assume the second pic isn't yours as it's so out of place on your profile.

Not enough profile text.

No verifications.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
6 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"Too many cock pics.

I can only assume the second pic isn't yours as it's so out of place on your profile.

Not enough profile text.

No verifications. "

It's a shot from 50 shades of grey that was used in an article about why you shouldn't have shower sex back in 2017 apparently 💜

By *ysticman92 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

sheerness

Sorry to disappoint but all my photos are 100% me. Would never use someone else photo don’t. Why would I im not ugly so in theory. I’ll take that as a compliment really because the only person and parts in the picture are me and the picture of a geezer in the shower and a women that was a picture I put to see if anyone was interested in shower sex but I had to get the picture approved. That the only one x

By *ysticman92 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

sheerness

Thankyou for feedback and yeah I didn’t know where it was from hi at typed in google shower sex scene and that came up

By *ysticman92 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

sheerness

And the verification I

Can get verified if no one wants to meet because of the verification sort of stuck

By *ysticman92 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

sheerness

Thankyou cor be nice if you was into men lol stunning by the way 😉

By *age777Woman
6 weeks ago

london

Hello! Women on here get so so many messages and whatnot that we don't tend to check out many people. If every picture you have is of your cock, we won't take any interest, for me if the profile pictures are of a good body and face that's very attractive. Unlike men who see boobs and pussy and find that attractive, it's takes more for us than genitalia! Hope this helps

By *edVelvet XWoman
6 weeks ago

Here and there

"Sorry to disappoint but all my photos are 100% me. Would never use someone else photo don’t. Why would I im not ugly so in theory. I’ll take that as a compliment really because the only person and parts in the picture are me and the picture of a geezer in the shower and a women that was a picture I put to see if anyone was interested in shower sex but I had to get the picture approved. That the only one x"

Sorry but in that case it’s NOT you and you have used someone else’s picture.

Why not just remove it before admin do?

By *ysticman92 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

sheerness

They accepted it it’s been on there for ages but yeah thanks anyway so how all you women enjoying the heat

By *adyKarmennTVTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Dublin

Less dick

More words

Honesty!

By *ewDevonCouple35Couple
6 weeks ago

Exeter

We aren’t your target audience but you sound like someone who will rabbit on about chem trails, immigrants and Covid conspiracies.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
6 weeks ago

Leeds

As said above most women/couples view in stealth mode, saves a shit ton of messages saying - you viewed my profile....

Mrs

By *yesgreenMan
6 weeks ago

north and south

"As said above most women/couples view in stealth mode, saves a shit ton of messages saying - you viewed my profile....

Mrs "

Why stealth mode ? Why not hi mode lol

By *rimson_RoseWoman
6 weeks ago

Tamworth

"As said above most women/couples view in stealth mode, saves a shit ton of messages saying - you viewed my profile....

Mrs Why stealth mode ? Why not hi mode lol "

For me at least, because I'll often look at a profile to see more about the person not out of attraction but just to see who on earth is behind the awful forum post I just read. And I always look at profiles before I read first messages.

But there are some people who think looking means interested so then you get messages based on 'oh I see you looked at my profile, did you like what you saw' etc. and it's like, well, no actually but now you've made it awkward.

By *yesgreenMan
6 weeks ago

north and south

Mrs Why stealth mode ? Why not hi mode lol

For me at least, because I'll often look at a profile to see more about the person not out of attraction but just to see who on earth is behind the awful forum post I just read. And I always look at profiles before I read first messages.

But there are some people who think looking means interested so then you get messages based on 'oh I see you looked at my profile, did you like what you saw' etc. and it's like, well, no actually but now you've made it awkward. "

Yes I can imagine that happening but am not a imposes guy but no one is going to know that , I tend to enjoy profiles too and hope they might find mine interesting enough to say hello , but so many are looking for different conundrum, It’s cool really

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
6 weeks ago

Leeds

Mrs Why stealth mode ? Why not hi mode lol "

Because guys see you looking and take that as a reason to message, it's not if I'd have liked what I saw I'd have messaged myself 😂

Mrs

By *electableicecreamMan
6 weeks ago

The West

"Sorry to disappoint but all my photos are 100% me. Would never use someone else photo don’t. Why would I im not ugly so in theory. I’ll take that as a compliment really because the only person and parts in the picture are me and the picture of a geezer in the shower and a women that was a picture I put to see if anyone was interested in shower sex but I had to get the picture approved. That the only one x"

Reverse image search exists. That photo has been posted on the internet over 500 times on established news and media websites.

By *edVelvet XWoman
6 weeks ago

Here and there

"

Reverse image search exists. That photo has been posted on the internet over 500 times on established news and media websites."

Sadly it’s gone over the OP’s head.

He seems to think that because it’s been approved it’s ok to use it 🙄

By *nytime2023Couple
6 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

These forums provide excellent block filters

By *itygamesMan
6 weeks ago

UK

"Most women view in steath mode. You won't know we have been looking."

wish i knew what stealth mode was , and how to activate it

By *asterMeliodasMan
6 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Most women view in steath mode. You won't know we have been looking.

wish i knew what stealth mode was , and how to activate it"

My Account - Privacy -

I show on "who's looked at me" pages

Click "hide me".

By *edVelvet XWoman
6 weeks ago

Here and there

"Most women view in steath mode. You won't know we have been looking.

wish i knew what stealth mode was , and how to activate it"

Go onto Account, then privacy then Hide who looked. Simple as that

By *ittleBoPeepingWoman
5 weeks ago

Galway, Clare

Mrs Why stealth mode ? Why not hi mode lol

Because guys see you looking and take that as a reason to message, it's not if I'd have liked what I saw I'd have messaged myself 😂

Mrs "

Ohhhhh this!!!

By *ilthycouple24Couple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"i like to see a guy who can think for himself his profile is about him and what he want nothing turns me off more than guys who ask for profile advice ...

for me if you can write a simple profilr about you and what your looking for then your really gonna stuggle on this scene be you so people can use it as a filter good or bad after all its very much a selection / rejection scene ... just be you and be original or you'll end up with a samey profile as all the others that ask ...

another thing to bear in mind these forums are tiny part of fab most dont vist them and a even smaller part of the scene so the forums paint a very minority view ... go on sare you to be just you"

one of best answers I've seen on here

By *ilthycouple24Couple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"And the verification I

Can get verified if no one wants to meet because of the verification sort of stuck "

everyone has this problem TWO solution 1. Get fake verification from a member of the cliq and 2 . Go to socials and meet people go to club nights meet people they very yiu are a real person and least then yiur better of than last time , remember Rome wasn't built in one day

Post new Message to Thread