FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Do people not appreciate well-written single guy profiles?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
10 weeks ago

I'm looking at the profiles of guys who have dozens of meets on this site and their profile texts all lack basic grammar and punctuation. Almost all of them write in textspeak.

My profile is beautifully written, with the finest English, yet I have zero meets (except a club one which doesn't count). It seems like I have to dumb myself down to do well on this site. People are intimidated by my profile text.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imply DeeWoman
10 weeks ago

Wherever

Oh.

By *asterMeliodasMan
10 weeks ago

Near Keith

Probably the first time I've seen one of these topics where by the time I read it the user had already left. XD

By *orthernJayMan
9 weeks ago

Canary Wharf

It’s a shame, id heard his profile was beautifully written……init

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple
9 weeks ago

brighton

Proper 'nice guy entitlement' vibes

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
9 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Damn.

I wanted to read the profile that would get my sapiosexual panties all moist.

Curse you fab women sleeping with the peasants and not allowing that gem to shine at least long enough for me to see him

By *asterMeliodasMan
9 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Damn.

I wanted to read the profile that would get my sapiosexual panties all moist.

Curse you fab women sleeping with the peasants and not allowing that gem to shine at least long enough for me to see him "

Forever the one who got away.

By *hawn ScottMan
9 weeks ago

london Brixton

The finest English indeed, absolutely splendid

By *rispyDuckMan
9 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

"I'm looking at the profiles of guys who have dozens of meets on this site and their profile texts all lack basic grammar and punctuation. Almost all of them write in textspeak.

My profile is beautifully written, with the finest English, yet I have zero meets (except a club one which doesn't count). It seems like I have to dumb myself down to do well on this site. People are intimidated by my profile text."

I pictured OP looked similar to that villain guys “Count Olaf” from ‘A serious of unfortunate events’ hahaha

By *asterMeliodasMan
9 weeks ago

Near Keith

"I'm looking at the profiles of guys who have dozens of meets on this site and their profile texts all lack basic grammar and punctuation. Almost all of them write in textspeak.

My profile is beautifully written, with the finest English, yet I have zero meets (except a club one which doesn't count). It seems like I have to dumb myself down to do well on this site. People are intimidated by my profile text.

I pictured OP looked similar to that villain guys “Count Olaf” from ‘A serious of unfortunate events’ hahaha "

God damn it Crispy now I'm reading the original post in his voice

By *hawn ScottMan
9 weeks ago

london Brixton

Hi I'm actor troy mclure

You might remember me from such dating profiles like horneyoldgent69 and hey_you_behind_the_bushes

You are reading this in my voice and you still are even though I've told you

By *andPextraCouple
9 weeks ago

North West

To be fair, I’d like to to see a hyphen in “text-speak.” Ergo, there is a grammar demerit from me.

By *asterMeliodasMan
9 weeks ago

Near Keith

Also, why didn't the club one count? If you're in a place and there are people there and you interact with the people, you've met the people, right?

By *mber SkiesWoman
9 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

My profile is beautifully written, with the finest English, yet I have zero meets (except a club one which doesn't count). It seems like I have to dumb myself down to do well on this site. People are intimidated by my profile text."

you didn’t have to dumb yourself down you was a 24 year old your already was

By *itaminMan
9 weeks ago

Felixstowe

I have had profiles with the best English. I've had profiles written for me by mature women who offered to help me. And I've had profiles which were blunt and all in-between... yet none had any real success.

There are no set of words you can write to entice your luck for the better. Its a lottery at the end of the day, of whom gets to be the chosen man for the females/couples of this site.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
9 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"Its a lottery at the end of the day, of whom gets to be the chosen man for the females/couples of this site."

This is true.

Whatever we say to the contrary and however much we go on about actually wanting to be interested and excited by people to bone them, what actually happens is we just meet up and draw lots to pick one of the random men in our inboxes without any consideration of anything but luck

By *itaminMan
9 weeks ago

Felixstowe

"Its a lottery at the end of the day, of whom gets to be the chosen man for the females/couples of this site.

This is true.

Whatever we say to the contrary and however much we go on about actually wanting to be interested and excited by people to bone them, what actually happens is we just meet up and draw lots to pick one of the random men in our inboxes without any consideration of anything but luck "

By *ealitybitesMan
9 weeks ago

Belfast

"I have had profiles with the best English. I've had profiles written for me by mature women who offered to help me. And I've had profiles which were blunt and all in-between... yet none had any real success.

There are no set of words you can write to entice your luck for the better. Its a lottery at the end of the day, of whom gets to be the chosen man for the females/couples of this site."

I disagree to some extent for the same reasons I don't accept for a second that fab is a competition.

Some are too busy competing they can't see other options and some are buying lottery tickets and hoping their number will come up.

Both options suggest a lack of self respect and a willingness to be grateful for any attention.

I've never competed or relied on luck because I'm only interested in meeting women who are on a similar journey and who respect the fact that I also have preferences and won't fuck them just to tick a box or hit a target.

I've found that many women are attracted by my lack of thirst.

By *itaminMan
9 weeks ago

Felixstowe

"I have had profiles with the best English. I've had profiles written for me by mature women who offered to help me. And I've had profiles which were blunt and all in-between... yet none had any real success.

There are no set of words you can write to entice your luck for the better. Its a lottery at the end of the day, of whom gets to be the chosen man for the females/couples of this site.

I disagree to some extent for the same reasons I don't accept for a second that fab is a competition.

Some are too busy competing they can't see other options and some are buying lottery tickets and hoping their number will come up.

Both options suggest a lack of self respect and a willingness to be grateful for any attention.

I've never competed or relied on luck because I'm only interested in meeting women who are on a similar journey and who respect the fact that I also have preferences and won't fuck them just to tick a box or hit a target.

I've found that many women are attracted by my lack of thirst. "

Yeh, thats what the ideal is. Though there is also the reality.

By *ealitybitesMan
9 weeks ago

Belfast

Yeh, thats what the ideal is. Though there is also the reality."

That is my reality, hence the name.

I create my own reality. I don't rely on others.

By *itaminMan
9 weeks ago

Felixstowe

Yeh, thats what the ideal is. Though there is also the reality.

That is my reality, hence the name.

I create my own reality. I don't rely on others."

I'm glad you've created your own reality. Enjoy it!

Post new Message to Thread