Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile feedback

Jump to newest

By *asterMeliodas OP   Man
10 weeks ago

Near Keith

I will, first of all, acknowledge that everyone's mileage varies, and what appeals to one person won't appeal to someone else. I'm aware that any advice I get here will be specific to the responder and not necessarily indicative of a general consensus. I still think gathering said feedback is potentially useful, though.

I've had a couple of responses to my messages, and potentially a meet or two coming up, and I'm perfectly happy with that. But I want to make sure I'm putting my best foot forward and maintaining a presence that's worth people's time and attention in future interactions, so if there are any adjustments I can make to facilitate that, I'm all ears.

(thus far, going by feedback on other topics, I've adjusted my public pics a bit and made the dick pics friends-only as some people have said they're put off by those being in the public set)

For information and reference, I tend to send messages that are tailored to the beats of the profile I'm sending them to, and usually thank them for their time even if they're not interested. I do this to A) show that I won't follow up if I don't get a reply, and B) be courteous even in rejection. I'm curious as to whether anyone would consider this a positive aspect to include, though.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Central

Great outlook

The intro is perhaps overlong and could be more concise, it takes over a bit.

By *asterMeliodas OP   Man
10 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Great outlook

The intro is perhaps overlong and could be more concise, it takes over a bit. "

That's useful to know, I can definitely look at shortening it. Thank you!

Post new Message to Thread